April 18, 2024, 08:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156705 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: May 05, 2007, 08:43:19 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
It is truely amazing. I think the diseased apple is about to fall, we know and see it is rotten to the core.

BB if you recall Jules Sambo is a 1st Class Inspector and also involved in the case of Max DeVries.

In order to make it to Commissioner, it seems you need to be a 'team player' and cover up as much stuff as humanly possible. Then they know they have their man or woman.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: May 05, 2007, 08:44:43 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "*******"
These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

I humbly disagree. If the Dutch were "investigating" this in the early stages of the case, I would expect a QUICK and professional result. However, remember this is absolutely the last remaining chance to do it 100% correct. If they don't "dot every i and cross every t " -- the perps will walk forever.  We have waited this long -- let's allow them to be absolutely sure they can PROVE their case and don't rush them.

imagine, if the DUTCH come out of this investigation and say the same
stupid things ARUBA law enforcement SQUIDS have said

they will look just as bad as the ARUBA police

the dutch dont want that, nobody in the world would want to be forever
linked with  that PILE of corruption

nawwwwwwww.... the train is coming

and when it STOPS

watch for the following

ARREST

ARREST

ARREST

ARREST

ARREST

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: May 05, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »

I was just watching the Paris news and she is lucky all she got was 45 days!  What a dimwit!  I wonder if she posts at FOB??????
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 05, 2007, 08:48:23 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I was just watching the Paris news and she is lucky all she got was 45 days!  What a dimwit!  I wonder if she posts at FOB??????

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
hello easy

hope things go well for you !

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 05, 2007, 08:53:40 AM »

Morning monkeys.

This case is driving me bonkers. Since I'm not very good at time lines or at finding things I've saved to my computer, I sometimes think people must wonder what I'm even doing here. The fact is that I've inherited a sort of ESP thingy from my mom. It's a kind of suddenly knowing something for a fact, even if there's no way for you to really know it.

Always before, I would have a few bits and pieces of information about a puzzle, and then suddenly it would all come together in my brain with all the missing pieces filled in, and I would always be 100% correct about what happened. In this instance, though, I've read here and at other sites for two years now, I've absorbed everything my brain could absorb, and I've concentrated long and hard on everything I've read - but still nothing.

I've never encountered anything as hard to crack as this.  Sad
I mean, we know basically what happened, but there are the missing pieces that would tie everything together and solve it. Oh well, I'm going to keep reading and concentrating and hope that the Dutch will finally piece it all together for us once and for all.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 05, 2007, 08:54:08 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

hello easy

Things will go okay, cause I'm going to make them okay!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: May 05, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »

Easy- I see this as a total joke. Sure she broke the law and should go to jail. However, I'm sick and tired of the Kennedy Clan driving while hammered and getting a slap on the wrist. I could name so many celebs that have done far worse that Paris and they get chance after chance.

Scott Weiland of Velvet Revolver and Stone Temple Pilots has been arrest for heroin how many times? and he keeps getting rehab. And he doesn't how up.

Robert Downey Jr.... well we all know his story. I'm glad it looks like he has finally cleaned up. He was heading for death's door.

I just see this as making an example out of someone that everyone agrees is a bit risque` and being able to point their finger at a person that did break the law all the while letting the real threats to the public walk.

JMO... ok I'm done now.. LOL..

Very Happy

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 05, 2007, 08:55:01 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

hello easy

Things will go okay, cause I'm going to make them okay!

thats the way !!!!

i like that attitude Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 05, 2007, 08:59:46 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Morning monkeys.

This case is driving me bonkers. Since I'm not very good at time lines or at finding things I've saved to my computer, I sometimes think people must wonder what I'm even doing here. The fact is that I've inherited a sort of ESP thingy from my mom. It's a kind of suddenly knowing something for a fact, even if there's no way for you to really know it.

Always before, I would have a few bits and pieces of information about a puzzle, and then suddenly it would all come together in my brain with all the missing pieces filled in, and I would always be 100% correct about what happened. In this instance, though, I've read here and at other sites for two years now, I've absorbed everything my brain could absorb, and I've concentrated long and hard on everything I've read - but still nothing.

I mean, we know basically what happened, but there are the missing pieces that would tie everything together and solve it. Oh well, I'm going to keep reading and concentrating and hope that the Dutch will finally piece it all together for us once and for all.

It’s kind of overwhelming!  A whole lot is known, yet nothing is known.  The only thing I am certain about on this one is that Boeti didn’t master mine the perfect crime……  Or did he?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: May 05, 2007, 08:59:54 AM »

BT- Dwarfs DO have magical powers. Everyone knows that!

They can take a hole in a log and make it a home. LOL. They also know where the rainbow ends.  Very Happy .. I have even heard they have super human strength... but don't tell too many people that... it's their biggest secret. Very Happy

I'm glad you are still here.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 05, 2007, 09:02:08 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

They can take a hole in a log and make it a home. LOL. They also know where the rainbow ends.  Very Happy .. I have even heard they have super human strength... but don't tell too many people that... it's their biggest secret. Very Happy

And we're excellent at butt kicking if people mess with us to much.  Laughing

OMG! You don't think Anita is a dwarf do you? Shocked  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: May 05, 2007, 09:02:52 AM »

Easy- I see this as a total joke. Sure she broke the law and should go to jail. However, I'm sick and tired of the Kennedy Clan driving while hammered and getting a slap on the wrist. I could name so many celebs that have done far worse that Paris and they get chance after chance.

Scott Weiland of Velvet Revolver and Stone Temple Pilots has been arrest for heroin how many times? and he keeps getting rehab. And he doesn't how up.

Robert Downey Jr.... well we all know his story. I'm glad it looks like he has finally cleaned up. He was heading for death's door.

I just see this as making an example out of someone that everyone agrees is a bit risque` and being able to point their finger at a person that did break the law all the while letting the real threats to the public walk.

JMO... ok I'm done now.. LOL..

Very Happy

Good points Rob!

She came to court late and then giggled until the Judge dropped the gavel.  That would have been enough for some judges to have had her taken straight to jail.

Who knows, the whole world seems to be a little screwed up to me.....
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 05, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »

Morning monkeys.

It’s kind of overwhelming!  A whole lot is known, yet nothing is known.  The only thing I am certain about on this one is that Boeti didn’t master mine the perfect crime……  Or did he?

they want us to believe this is some sort of great mystery or even a perfect crime.

Bullshit!  you have the 3 biggest idiots on the island who have never been through a real interrogation, never asked a follow up question and never confronted with their lies.

It is so simple.  Confront them until they lead you to the body then lock them up forever.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 05, 2007, 09:03:26 AM »

Morning monkeys.

I don't even need to use my magical dwarf ESP powers to answer no to that one.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 05, 2007, 09:03:50 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "*******"
These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

if they were really working on this case since October, the case would have been solved a week or 2 after they started.

This is a show.  Anyone could solve this case in 2 weeks or less.

I agree with you Blah.  I had an uneasy feeling about these investigators.  I'm tired of them saying they are the equivalent of the FBI because they are not.  If they were there would be arrests.  This has been a plan for a long time now.

these punks have never been confronted on their lies.  If this investigation was serious, why havent they questioned them and confronted them with their lies?

they can dig up a mans yard but not question him?

They can dig up a mans yard in all the wrong places and never have to question him because they would find nothing.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2007, 09:05:36 AM »

I think Anita is a dweebler elf.  Maybe just a dweeb....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2007, 09:06:02 AM »

She's not a Dwarf.. Dwarfs also have the gift of HONESTY...which she is seriously lacking and a dead give a way that she is NOT a Dwarf.

She is a TROLL... everyone knows that too!  Very Happy

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 05, 2007, 09:07:29 AM »

i think the next LOGICAL progression of things is that you will see
the suspects brought back in for questioning, the dutch had to do their
THING and not go on just what they were handed by ALE

some will say "they cant be brought back in for questioning"

i say  "BS"

they can and they will  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: May 05, 2007, 09:07:37 AM »

Who knows, the whole world seems to be a little screwed up to me.....

Easy- you and I are not the only ones to notice.. but it does feel good to know you are not alone in your assumptions.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 05, 2007, 09:08:39 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

She had the nerve to go to court late.  Her mother was out of control where at one point one of the guards walked over and told her to keep quiet.  I think she did the most damage for her daughters case.  All Paris Hilton had to do was take the recommend class that the court told her to take and she snubbed her nose at it and said no.

She got what she deserved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.