April 26, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157046 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: May 05, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »

Whoa!  Wait just a minute, here! Greta is gonna be angry now....LOL!!!!! Joran insists that he arrived home between 3:25 AM and 3:35 AM.  Liar, liar, pants on fire!   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 05, 2007, 11:30:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Is there a police statement in the 171 docs concerning Flor?  I was just wondering.  Joran does mention this in one of  his many statements.  He knows they have checked his cell records.  I thought Val was the one that went to hotmail about that time?  That tells us what we have suspected all along.  Joran is using his account info.  HMMMMM

Yes, at least 2..I'll find them...hold on

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 05, 2007, 11:33:25 AM »

NOTE:  I haven't seen any statement in the files for Valentijn.  You would think they should have taken one from him.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: May 05, 2007, 11:34:31 AM »

I just took these pics of my own beach shoes. I bought them to take to Aruba specifically. You can not walk around, except on the sand without shoes. It's impossible. The cement is too hot during the day and the areas that are not paved will rip your feet up pretty good. If anyone believes that Joran walked home without shoes, they are smoking something. There is no way. Even if he just walked the three hundred yards or feet from the Huts to the area where he claims Deepak or Satish picked him up, a certain part of that area would not be beach or paved.. and there would be an area of nothing but rocks and gravel. I doubt he could do it. These are size 11, I know someone will want to know, as size is a HOT HOT HOT topic here. LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: May 05, 2007, 11:50:55 AM »

Rob - I noticed something about your shoes  Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: May 05, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »

Klaas ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing you slay me !

off to get a much needed haircut but just HAD to applaud that one  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: May 05, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »

Holy Cow... how did I miss that?

one is a 10.5 and the other is a 14....

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: May 05, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »

The shoes were evidence in a crime.  The crime committed against Natalee.  It was blood or vomit or something of that nature.  Otherwise anything else could be washed away.  We know it. ALE knows it.  KLPD knows it.  The only people that don't know it are over in the bat cave hiding.  Rolling Eyes
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 05, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »

HEHEHLOLOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 05, 2007, 11:54:55 AM »

The shoes were evidence in a crime.  The crime committed against Natalee.  It was blood or vomit or something of that nature.  Otherwise anything else could be washed away.  We know it. ALE knows it.  KLPD knows it.  The only people that don't know it are over in the bat cave hiding.  Rolling Eyes

Yep
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: May 05, 2007, 11:56:44 AM »

LOL!!!  Rob, I think you are in trouble now.  

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 05, 2007, 11:58:20 AM »

Posted by Enigma at RU:

What I find ironic is that Joran has stated that he lies with ease but posters swear that he is telling the truth on this or that. How can you know that he is telling the truth about anything when he has proclaimed himself to be a pathological liar?

There are so many inconsistancies in his stories even within his own book that I do not think you can state that any portion is the truth without facts to back it up.

When someone can't tell the truth about a simple matter like how they got home that night, how can you expect them to be honest about other facts. And that goes for all parties involved in this case I am only referring to Joran as that is what this thread is about.

Most posters here take his statements of what Natalee said as fact. HELLO! How do we know she said what he says she said? We don't the only two people that would know are Natalee and Joran. As Natalee is not around to dispute his comments then we only have his word, that of a self professed liar.

And yet seemingly intelligent posters buy it hook line and sinker. As the Kalpoes mother stated "Everyone lies" and that is probably the most honest statement in this case to date and the parties involved.

Beth lied about Natalee's character. Joran and the Kalpoes lied about the initial drop off story. Each has continued to lie about various facts.

SM believes everything Beth says. Here the majority of posters believe everything Joran says.

I don't know who is telling the truth I doubt any of them are completely and that is the problem. Both sides have dug in with their version of the truth.

A novel concept would be to discuss the statements as they stand with only an eye to the truth and stop being so hung up on defending a certain position. Defend the truth and let the chips fall where they may.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: May 05, 2007, 11:59:59 AM »

Yep

My apologies to bats all over the world.  At least they come out at night and eat despicable insects that otherwise would have all of us for lunch. So sorry, I insulted the bats.  Shame on me! Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: May 05, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

This snack truck you speak of... it is on Aruba right?

I'm only usually looking for the beer cart at the Divi Golf course...

+++

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 05, 2007, 12:02:00 PM »

From Klaas's post of the timeline:

One possibility: Joran did not arrive home at 3:11 and did not log on hotmail or MSN, but had his brother log on to his account. Joran's hotmail is accessed at 4:30 - perhaps Joran was just arriving home at that hour, having been picked up by Paul.

I agree it is possible. The 2:35 call to Deepak was one saying "she won't wake up, what do we do?". Then Deepak could have put Satish on the computer, hoped in the car, and alerted the Sloots on the way to meet Joran. Double switch, Val as Joran and Satish as Deepak. Took eight minutes to work it out on the phone. IMO.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2007, 12:02:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

Joran mentions in one of his statements passing the Snack Truck on his way home that night.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: May 05, 2007, 12:04:44 PM »

Looks like Enigma has seen the LIGHT.. Hallelujah! Amen!

That dwindling handful of Internet trolls might lose another member.

+++

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2007, 12:07:03 PM »

That does it!

Val is involved too...

Arrest the boy and bring him in...Question him closely

This is a father and sons operation, clear and simple....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2007, 12:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
That does it!

Val is involved too...

Arrest the boy and bring him in...Question him closely

This is a father and sons operation, clear and simple....

They never even took a statement from VAL.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: May 05, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Lala's

Joran mentions in one of his statements passing the Snack Truck on his way home that night.

oh, I see... did he stop and get a bite or ask for a ride home?
I must have missed that part about his 'lil details' he like to throw in as an added benefit to make his 'stories' seem even the least bit believable.

"I saw a snack truck, so therefore I MUST be telling the truth. Afterall, who would make up a story about a snack truck if it wasn't true."

barf bag please.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.