April 19, 2024, 10:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156737 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: May 05, 2007, 12:08:06 PM »

or FREDDIE was on the computer  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: May 05, 2007, 12:08:57 PM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: May 05, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
LOL!!!  Rob, I think you are in trouble now.  

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

This snack truck you speak of... it is on Aruba right?

I'm only usually looking for the beer cart at the Divi Golf course...

Joran mentions in one of his statements passing the Snack Truck on his way home that night.

oh, I see... did he stop and get a bite or ask for a ride home?
I must have missed that part about his 'lil details' he like to throw in as an added benefit to make his 'stories' seem even the least bit believable.

"I saw a snack truck, so therefore I MUST be telling the truth. Afterall, who would make up a story about a snack truck if it wasn't true."

barf bag please.

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: May 05, 2007, 12:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Many things to think of and comtemplate,so much for one Tiger to do.I wish you all good night,and Tylergal,have you ever Been to Sherwood Plantation.Kermit,I studied you in school,I learned a lot about life and how children learn.Mrs Marple,you have only missed the rambling of an old Feline tonight.

Tiger, that's where my family came from.  Yes.  Those Tylers.  Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #584 on: May 05, 2007, 12:10:09 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
That does it!

Val is involved too...

Arrest the boy and bring him in...Question him closely

This is a father and sons operation, clear and simple....

They never even took a statement from VAL.

That is why there needs to be an immediate arrest and questioning....Both boys are covering for the father --- and, for all we know, Val could be right in he middle of all this too --- besides just playing around on the computer...

arrest him

bring him in

interrogate him...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: May 05, 2007, 12:11:26 PM »

Posted by Writergal at RU:

Does Joran explain in the book why he told the police that he took a size ten shoe when he clearly doesn't? I've been reading about this, and I can't find any clarification
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: May 05, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »

Hey Enigma!  Here's something to ponder....

Natalee (whether drunk, drugged or high at this point it doesn't really matter) is missing.  She disappeared shortly after Joran, Deepak, and Satish were seen with her in Deepak's car.  She told her friends that theses guys would bring her back to the hotel.(doesn't matter if she was responsible or not for her own actions at this point, either)  She never arrived.  Joran is lying about what happened or she would be home right now in school.  Deepak and Satish are also lying or Natalee would still be alive.  Deepak had the power to take her back to her hotel.  There 3 people in that car with her and two of them had the ability to stop the other one from harming Natalee.  No one helped her when they should have.   There is no excuse for that...none!  They are all lying and that includes Paulus.  She was either allowed to die on her own after incriminating evidence was left on her body or she was killed in a fit of rage, by one of these 3 men.  Doesn't matter if she agreed to have sex with all of them...she's gone!  WHERE IS NATALEE...THAT IS THE ANSWER WE ALL WANT!  Dead bodies don't hide themselves!!!!!!!!!

Whew!  I feel better now. Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: May 05, 2007, 12:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
From Klaas's post of the timeline:

One possibility: Joran did not arrive home at 3:11 and did not log on hotmail or MSN, but had his brother log on to his account. Joran's hotmail is accessed at 4:30 - perhaps Joran was just arriving home at that hour, having been picked up by Paul.

I agree it is possible. The 2:35 call to Deepak was one saying "she won't wake up, what do we do?". Then Deepak could have put Satish on the computer, hoped in the car, and alerted the Sloots on the way to meet Joran. Double switch, Val as Joran and Satish as Deepak. Took eight minutes to work it out on the phone. IMO.

Interesting, but Spock, how do we know for a fact that Val and Ice-Cream boy are even on Aruba? I still don't know that for a fact... Are you sure.. I'll take you at your word.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: May 05, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What would it take to solve this blasted case?

Someone high up in goverment or law enforcement that will come clean on the "real" investigation. There is power behind the coverup. Someone big and influential is involved. There is a second group beyond J2K.

Stanley Zaandam POINTS TO CORRUPTION INSIDE ALE:

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards.

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake.

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.

He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceitfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

**Natalee's Freebirds provided that info**

I believe Zaandam is an outsider with the power to bring this whole thing to a screeching halt if he wanted to.

I always wondered if Zanndam finished the book or if it was ever published.  Thanks for this heads-up, Freebird & Rob.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 05, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "*******"
These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

I humbly disagree. If the Dutch were "investigating" this in the early stages of the case, I would expect a QUICK and professional result. However, remember this is absolutely the last remaining chance to do it 100% correct. If they don't "dot every i and cross every t " -- the perps will walk forever.  We have waited this long -- let's allow them to be absolutely sure they can PROVE their case and don't rush them.

Hi Wreck, always enjoy what you have to say.  My intellect feels you are 100% right and my heart is tugging me in other directions out of fear it is wrong.  I can hardly walk between my brain and my heart colliding.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: May 05, 2007, 12:15:37 PM »

Klaas-
do we have an endless supply of these things? we seem to use allot of them.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: May 05, 2007, 12:16:00 PM »

I was just watching the Paris news and she is lucky all she got was 45 days!  What a dimwit!  I wonder if she posts at FOB??????

Their superstar is a big fan of hers.  Anything Paris -- via Netherlands.

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #592 on: May 05, 2007, 12:16:37 PM »

I still believe this thing goes all the way to the "top"

ok, I will say it....

The PM, OK?

Thats why the Dutch elite are doing double duty.... this is just one of many abuses of power going on in that government....

start at the top and birds will sing....

start at the bottom and worms will wiggle....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: May 05, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »

I was just watching the Paris news and she is lucky all she got was 45 days!  What a dimwit!  I wonder if she posts at FOB??????

Easy- I see this as a total joke. Sure she broke the law and should go to jail. However, I'm sick and tired of the Kennedy Clan driving while hammered and getting a slap on the wrist. I could name so many celebs that have done far worse that Paris and they get chance after chance.

Scott Weiland of Velvet Revolver and Stone Temple Pilots has been arrest for heroin how many times? and he keeps getting rehab. And he doesn't how up.

Robert Downey Jr.... well we all know his story. I'm glad it looks like he has finally cleaned up. He was heading for death's door.

I just see this as making an example out of someone that everyone agrees is a bit risque` and being able to point their finger at a person that did break the law all the while letting the real threats to the public walk.

JMO... ok I'm done now.. LOL..

Very Happy

She should have gone to jail.  

Some of the Kennedys should be doing prison time.  Nobody drowned at Watergate. Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: May 05, 2007, 12:19:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BT- Dwarfs DO have magical powers. Everyone knows that!

They can take a hole in a log and make it a home. LOL. They also know where the rainbow ends.  Very Happy .. I have even heard they have super human strength... but don't tell too many people that... it's their biggest secret. Very Happy

I'm glad you are still here.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

And we're excellent at butt kicking if people mess with us to much.  Laughing

OMG! You don't think Anita is a dwarf do you? Shocked  Razz

She's not a Dwarf.. Dwarfs also have the gift of HONESTY...which she is seriously lacking and a dead give a way that she is NOT a Dwarf.

She is a TROLL... everyone knows that too!  Very Happy

No, Anita is not a dwarf just because Joran is a fairy, no way.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:26 PM »

Val was home that night. Another interesting fact is that all the Sloot landline phone records were lost for the night and first few weeks in question. I haven't heard any reasonable explanation for that.

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Thank-you Indy Nice day for a motorcycle ride Heh?

You bet it is but it's going to have to wait till tomorrow.  I'm heading out to Chicago in a couple of minutes with a trunk load of birthday presents. Thinkin' about taking a little putt down to Cincinnati tomorrow to ride along the river over to Louisville and back home.  At least that's the plan.

Take care and see yall tonite.

Take care, wish you safe return.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:49 PM »

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

Joran mentions in one of his statements passing the Snack Truck on his way home that night.

oh, I see... did he stop and get a bite or ask for a ride home?
I must have missed that part about his 'lil details' he like to throw in as an added benefit to make his 'stories' seem even the least bit believable.

"I saw a snack truck, so therefore I MUST be telling the truth. Afterall, who would make up a story about a snack truck if it wasn't true."

barf bag please.

That is sort of what I wanted to know.  See, Joran mentions that truck for a reason.  Either it arrives on time each day at the same place...puts some credibility to him being home at the time he says...or there is another reason to mention it.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Some of the Kennedys should be doing prison time.  Nobody drowned at Watergate. Wink

Tyler ~ You're good.  Real good. Cool
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: May 05, 2007, 12:21:43 PM »

Lala's

I'm not Rob, but just thought this result when you google Fermin's Bar Aruba is a curious one.

http://tinyurl.com/35pmod

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.