April 22, 2024, 11:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156984 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: May 05, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Val was home that night. Another interesting fact is that all the Sloot landline phone records were lost for the night and first few weeks in question. I haven't heard any reasonable explanation for that.

Spock, thanks... I also did not know that the land line records were lost..
That adds another layer to the corruption. As everyone now knows, thanks to the Freebirds, Oduber controls all communication on Aruba and only he could order something like that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #601 on: May 05, 2007, 12:25:51 PM »

Oduber controls all communication on Aruba and only he could order something like that.

exactly....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: May 05, 2007, 12:28:43 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
LOL!!!  Rob, I think you are in trouble now.  

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

This snack truck you speak of... it is on Aruba right?

I'm only usually looking for the beer cart at the Divi Golf course...

I'm not Rob, but just thought this result when you google Fermin's Bar Aruba is a curious one.

http://tinyurl.com/35pmod

Very curious
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: May 05, 2007, 12:29:23 PM »

From Klaas's post of the timeline:

One possibility: Joran did not arrive home at 3:11 and did not log on hotmail or MSN, but had his brother log on to his account. Joran's hotmail is accessed at 4:30 - perhaps Joran was just arriving home at that hour, having been picked up by Paul.

I agree it is possible. The 2:35 call to Deepak was one saying "she won't wake up, what do we do?". Then Deepak could have put Satish on the computer, hoped in the car, and alerted the Sloots on the way to meet Joran. Double switch, Val as Joran and Satish as Deepak. Took eight minutes to work it out on the phone. IMO.

The gardener's observation places Joran and Deepak across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 am on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... they could have been waiting for Paulus to enter the scenario.

In the following suspect statements quotes ... Joran implies that Natalee is no longer alive ... why would she be "found" on the beach the next day ... why would Joran entertain the thought that Natalee would be still be lying on the beach on the evening of May 30, 2005?

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach. Then Deepak and me drove off towards home. What I can remark is that when we drove home the "Snack Truck" at "Fermins Bar" wasn't there. In the car I had....

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those. From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marriot I tried for a little while to find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes. Then I walked over the beach to the Wyndham Hotel. On the way there I saw a lot of people. I did not go to Fisherman's Hut to see if Natalee was still lying there.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: May 05, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »

ROB - did you leave your shoes on the beach too?  Looks like Joran found them to be a perfect fit  Laughing  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: May 05, 2007, 12:31:04 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Oduber controls all communication on Aruba and only he could order something like that.

exactly....

SF- I contend this is a State Sanctioned Free Murder. Oduber made the decisions to brush it aside and in a sense condoned the crimes against Natalee.

How free it will be in the end is anyone guess right now, but for the time being, no one has paid any kind of a price, except Natalee and her Family.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: May 05, 2007, 12:31:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ROB - did you leave your shoes on the beach too?  Looks like Joran found them to be a perfect fit  Laughing  Laughing

ROFLMAO  Good one Klaas!
 Afternoon everyone.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: May 05, 2007, 12:32:10 PM »

Lala's - the deal is he's telling 2 different stories in his book even and at least one Refugee is wondering why.

Hmmm.  They were at the beach.  HE lost his shoe.  HE takes Natalee to his house (No, she was dead then).  He returns to his house alone.  He wants K2 to get his shoe as that is evidence left behind.  This was the last time they dropped him off at his house.  The 8-minute call was explaining where he had buried her and questioning if they had left any evidence behind.  The shoe was thrown away, not left behind.  It was taken elsewhere.  The following day as Adoronron has described was when he "took" shoes to the beach.  The shoes he was wearing with the blood on them are now destroyed or buried someplace, maybe at the quarry, for someone with an IP of the Netherlands is worried about what is going to be found in the quarry.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: May 05, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »

Those are NOT my shoes, they belong to my brother.. ah I mean sister... I mean no one in my family wears shoes.

We wear clogs!

Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: May 05, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

Those are NOT my shoes, they belong to my brother.. ah I mean sister... I mean no one in my family wears shoes.

We wear clogs!

Very Happy  Very Happy

I saw a snack truck, so I have to be telling the truth! Razz  Laughing  Razz

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: May 05, 2007, 12:36:59 PM »

Is there a police statement in the 171 docs concerning Flor?  I was just wondering.  Joran does mention this in one of  his many statements.  He knows they have checked his cell records.  I thought Val was the one that went to hotmail about that time?  That tells us what we have suspected all along.  Joran is using his account info.  HMMMMM

That is what I believe, have always thought.  That is why I was wondering if Val would check in on his computer at such a "special" time from the Netherlands if in fact he was in the NL with his mother as we have been told.  We were told that early on by the VDS and then they changed when it was convenient and said the boys were at home with snakehead Paulus.

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #611 on: May 05, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »

I saw a snack truck, so I have to be telling the truth!

Did the snack truck actually run that night, er morning?  I heard it did not -- something about it being the driver's day off...is that right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: May 05, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »

Joran 6/13:
I had called Deepak, on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.00 am, on his mobile phone. It was May 30th 2005. I had asked Deepak how he was doing. He had told me that he was "on-line" and that he was chatting to people. I had told Deepak that the girl wouldn't listen and that she was sleeping on the beach. I asked Deepak if he would come and pick me up. Deepak further told me that he would come immediately to come and pick me up. The conversation lasted about 2 to 3 minutes. I had walked back to Natalee. She was still sleeping. I laid down next to her. At about 03.30 am Deepak came to Fisherman's Huts to pick me up. When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel. Deepak asked me if I fucked her. I answered Deepak that I didn't because I didn't have a condom on me. Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach. Then Deepak and me drove off towards home. What I can remark is that when we drove home the "Snack Truck" at "Fermins Bar" wasn't there. In the car I had....

Everyone that is interested should reread this statement.  It is the first time that Joran attempts to change his story on how he arrived at his house. (Not withstanding other statements we do not have access to at this time) He is implicating Deepak here.  I have read this over and over and each time I find something new, such as, I have always felt there was a significant reason to mention the "Snack Truck".  I now know why...there is a particular time it is always at Fermins Bar.  Let's say it routinely arrives at 3:30 AM each morning.  By saying the truck wasn't there it places him home at an earlier time and then allows for the Kalpoes to be the ones that did something to Natalee.   He's been pushing Deepak and Satish closer to that bus for a while now.  I would like to know what time this truck is there each night.

Also, Deepak was suppose to be out of minutes and Joran called him on his phone and Deepak answered.  Why would he need to ask Deepak how he was doing.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: May 05, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »

From Janet's post:

The gardener's observation places Joran and Deepak across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 am on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... they could have been waiting for Paulus to enter the scenario.

The Mansur gardener was late for work, took the shortcut, and probably saw the car and boys closer to 2:50, he didnt want to admit to getting to work late.

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: May 05, 2007, 12:40:01 PM »

I just took these pics of my own beach shoes. I bought them to take to Aruba specifically. You can not walk around, except on the sand without shoes. It's impossible. The cement is too hot during the day and the areas that are not paved will rip your feet up pretty good. If anyone believes that Joran walked home without shoes, they are smoking something. There is no way. Even if he just walked the three hundred yards or feet from the Huts to the area where he claims Deepak or Satish picked him up, a certain part of that area would not be beach or paved.. and there would be an area of nothing but rocks and gravel. I doubt he could do it. These are size 11, I know someone will want to know, as size is a HOT HOT HOT topic here. LOL

Did Greta and her crew not try that walk from the beach that Joran described and arrived at the decision that it could be done but his feet would be bleeding.  That was before she jumped the shark.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: May 05, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
I saw a snack truck, so I have to be telling the truth!

Did the snack truck actually run that night, er morning?  I heard it did not -- something about it being the driver's day off...is that right?

SF- very few people work on Sunday on Aruba.. its like a day off for most people and very few places are open.

Now JR only works on Sunday and is off every other day... LOL

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: May 05, 2007, 12:40:24 PM »

Rob - I noticed something about your shoes  Laughing  Laughing

The island of a shrinking foot.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: May 05, 2007, 12:42:15 PM »

NOTE:  I haven't seen any statement in the files for Valentijn.  You would think they should have taken one from him.

Right Klaas.  Because if he does in fact take a statement the ALE is in big trouble because he was never at home.  Wouldn't that rip the lid off if they infact took a statement from him and it is proven he wasn't home.  How would that make the ALE look.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: May 05, 2007, 12:43:22 PM »

Rob - I noticed something about your shoes  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: May 05, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »

From Klaas's post of the timeline:

One possibility: Joran did not arrive home at 3:11 and did not log on hotmail or MSN, but had his brother log on to his account. Joran's hotmail is accessed at 4:30 - perhaps Joran was just arriving home at that hour, having been picked up by Paul.

I agree it is possible. The 2:35 call to Deepak was one saying "she won't wake up, what do we do?". Then Deepak could have put Satish on the computer, hoped in the car, and alerted the Sloots on the way to meet Joran. Double switch, Val as Joran and Satish as Deepak. Took eight minutes to work it out on the phone. IMO.

But a girl who simply would not wake up?  Why was she not taken to a hospital?  Because "when they find the girl, they are going to find all of that shit.."  What shit would that be for someone who simply went to sleep and did not wake up.  That still needs some reconciling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.