March 29, 2024, 12:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156285 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: May 05, 2007, 12:43:59 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NOTE:  I haven't seen any statement in the files for Valentijn.  You would think they should have taken one from him.

Right Klaas.  Because if he does in fact take a statement the ALE is in big trouble because he was never at home.  Wouldn't that rip the lid off if they infact took a statement from him and it is proven he wasn't home.  How would that make the ALE look.

Val was home and he was at school the next day, it's in the statements.

In My Opinion
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #621 on: May 05, 2007, 12:45:06 PM »

NOTE:  I haven't seen any statement in the files for Valentijn.  You would think they should have taken one from him.

Right Klaas.  Because if he does in fact take a statement the ALE is in big trouble because he was never at home.  Wouldn't that rip the lid off if they infact took a statement from him and it is proven he wasn't home.  How would that make the ALE look.

Or, he was home the entire time and nobody else was (they were too busy somewhere else) so he did what every other nosey little brother does -- sign into everyone else's account and spy on them....

thats why... arrest the little guy and bring him in for questioning....NOW!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 05, 2007, 12:45:28 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Spock"
From Klaas's post of the timeline:

One possibility: Joran did not arrive home at 3:11 and did not log on hotmail or MSN, but had his brother log on to his account. Joran's hotmail is accessed at 4:30 - perhaps Joran was just arriving home at that hour, having been picked up by Paul.

I agree it is possible. The 2:35 call to Deepak was one saying "she won't wake up, what do we do?". Then Deepak could have put Satish on the computer, hoped in the car, and alerted the Sloots on the way to meet Joran. Double switch, Val as Joran and Satish as Deepak. Took eight minutes to work it out on the phone. IMO.

Interesting, but Spock, how do we know for a fact that Val and Ice-Cream boy are even on Aruba? I still don't know that for a fact... Are you sure.. I'll take you at your word.

Yes the vandermaggots told us early on that Val & PF were in the Netherlands with Anita.  Later, when it becomes otherwise inconvenient, they are home with vandersnakehead Paul.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 05, 2007, 12:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I'm not Rob, but just thought this result when you google Fermin's Bar Aruba is a curious one.

http://tinyurl.com/35pmod

Shocked

Bubali

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: May 05, 2007, 12:46:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
LOL!!!  Rob, I think you are in trouble now.  

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

This snack truck you speak of... it is on Aruba right?

I'm only usually looking for the beer cart at the Divi Golf course...

Joran mentions in one of his statements passing the Snack Truck on his way home that night.

oh, I see... did he stop and get a bite or ask for a ride home?
I must have missed that part about his 'lil details' he like to throw in as an added benefit to make his 'stories' seem even the least bit believable.

"I saw a snack truck, so therefore I MUST be telling the truth. Afterall, who would make up a story about a snack truck if it wasn't true."

barf bag please.

That is sort of what I wanted to know.  See, Joran mentions that truck for a reason.  Either it arrives on time each day at the same place...puts some credibility to him being home at the time he says...or there is another reason to mention it.

I wonder if the driver of the truck saw him and stories need adjusting accordingly.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: May 05, 2007, 12:48:48 PM »

BTW do you (Rob) know anything about that Snack Truck at Fermin's Bar?  What is it's purpose?  Snacks?  What kind?  What time does it service that area?

Lala's
I know nothing of a snack truck.. as I usually have lunch at the Hyatt lower bar...LOL

I'm not Rob, but just thought this result when you google Fermin's Bar Aruba is a curious one.

Very curious

Wikimapia is on line allowing any refugee to edit as they please.  Can we even believe this?  Does Mapquest have any information on going from Fermins to Noord.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: May 05, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »

Spoke it is in Joran's and Paulus' statements.  They are two liars.  They needed Val to be home because it helps Paulus out.  In my opinion Val was not home.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: May 05, 2007, 12:49:29 PM »

I wonder if ALE questioned the driver and the owner as to the time and dates of delivery?  What is the name of said truck's company?  Should have been a follow up on that one for sure.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: May 05, 2007, 12:50:01 PM »

Spoke it is in Joran's and Paulus' statements.  They are two liars.  They needed Val to be home because it helps Paulus out.  In my opinion Val was not home.

San, this has been checked out, Val was home.

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: May 05, 2007, 12:50:35 PM »

I believe you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 05, 2007, 12:50:39 PM »

Spock it is in Joran's and Paulus' statements.  They are two liars.  They needed Val to be home because it helps Paulus out.  In my opinion Val was not home.

Sorry Spock I messed up your name in my previous post.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: May 05, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »

I wonder if ALE questioned the driver and the owner as to the time and dates of delivery?  What is the name of said truck's company?  Should have been a follow up on that one for sure.

het Lalas....I went to the site...on the top left corner it says something marijuana....lol......don't know anything about the cart tho

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #632 on: May 05, 2007, 12:52:48 PM »

the reason joran "didn't" see the truck was because the driver had the day off.... that is why it was safe for him to reference him... it is just a smokescreen -- the statement in this regard is meaningless.... it is an illusion, a trick from a pathological liar...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 05, 2007, 12:53:06 PM »

My guess would be that Paulus thought up the snack truck when he was trying to figure out if anyone had seen what went on that night, and he found out that the snack truck was out and about and after he confirmed the driver did not see Joran and he was out at such time, Joran conveniently uses that in his statement.  Put them all in front of a firing squad.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: May 05, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »

From Janet's post:

The gardener's observation places Joran and Deepak across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 am on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... they could have been waiting for Paulus to enter the scenario.

The Mansur gardener was late for work, took the shortcut, and probably saw the car and boys closer to 2:50, he didnt want to admit to getting to work late.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

GRACE: ... Back to Jossy Mansur with "Diario." Tell me about the gardener. Who did he work for? Why did he happen to be there that night at 2:30 a.m.? And how close was the car to this pond?

MANSUR: You know, he`s a gardener of a friend of ours that we know very well. And that night, it was very hot in his apartment, as it has been hot all this week in Aruba. And he left his own apartment to go this house where he works as a gardener, where he has an air-conditioned room.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: May 05, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
From Klaas's post of the timeline:

One possibility: Joran did not arrive home at 3:11 and did not log on hotmail or MSN, but had his brother log on to his account. Joran's hotmail is accessed at 4:30 - perhaps Joran was just arriving home at that hour, having been picked up by Paul.

I agree it is possible. The 2:35 call to Deepak was one saying "she won't wake up, what do we do?". Then Deepak could have put Satish on the computer, hoped in the car, and alerted the Sloots on the way to meet Joran. Double switch, Val as Joran and Satish as Deepak. Took eight minutes to work it out on the phone. IMO.

Interesting, but Spock, how do we know for a fact that Val and Ice-Cream boy are even on Aruba? I still don't know that for a fact... Are you sure.. I'll take you at your word.

Yes the vandermaggots told us early on that Val & PF were in the Netherlands with Anita.  Later, when it becomes otherwise inconvenient, they are home with vandersnakehead Paul.

You know Tyler- You could be right also. I know I just posted that I do believe Spock is correct that it is in the statements. And that could very well be true, but how accurate are the statements and for that matter, we know they were taken late and have been changed on the spot to fit certain scenarios.

We also, at least I do, know that Beth saw one statement torn up and in the garbage. It had Joran's name on it. So, again these statements are not all that accurate.

Very few if any of the correct follow up questions were asked.

I think there is a very good possibility that Val and the lil boy are home for further insulation of Paulus Van Der Sloot, and to me, it still looks like this is an area designed to provide more cover for Paulus.

again jmo-

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 05, 2007, 12:57:56 PM »

MANSUR: You know, he`s a gardener of a friend of ours that we know very well. And that night, it was very hot in his apartment, as it has been hot all this week in Aruba. And he left his own apartment to go this house where he works as a gardener, where he has an air-conditioned room.

The gardener worked for Jossy's son and others.

In My Opinion
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #637 on: May 05, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
ROB - did you leave your shoes on the beach too?  Looks like Joran found them to be a perfect fit  Laughing  Laughing

ROFLMAO  Good one Klaas!
 Afternoon everyone.

LOL

Hey where did MC GOOFUS get the clown shoes?  All he needs now
is a bowtie that lights up and spins and a flower that squirts water
in your eye!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: May 05, 2007, 12:59:14 PM »

Lala's

Very curious

I am wondering if this obscure mention of Fermin's Bar is at all significant. If you use the link provided, and track directly west from what is marked
aglaklako da ti marijuana d2y(apparently Fermins Bar) you arrive at the Amsterdam Manor, which if I recall correctly is directly next door to laCabana, that would have to put Joran in that vicinity to comment about the "snack truck". The flaw with this thinking is that would apply if one were telling the truth. Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 05, 2007, 12:59:17 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.