April 19, 2024, 01:46:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156724 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2007, 04:50:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Rob"
The whole shoe story is utterly ridiculously. And he basically calls Dompig a liar (we call him a liar for other reasons) because Dompig said himself the were looking for a sneaker to match one they had found. That's what got the Marriott pond drained.

Dompig had one shoe, so where is the other one? there never were two missing.

Rob, you are right.  I had forgotten that Dompig had said they found one sneaker.  I wonder where they found it?  Did he ever say?

I believe in the Flat after or during a search.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2007, 04:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Jossy’s theory is not much different than what most here believe.  He is just missing that same piece of the puzzle that we have all been searching for.

Hey!  Welcome back Easy!  Missed ya.

back to catching up now....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2007, 04:51:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

Here's a shot of Bubali bird sanctuary:

that "bird sanctuary" looks like a friggen mud hole.

The more I see of aruba, the more I think "Dam, what an ugly island."

puker  pukel
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

Where they found the shoe that Dompig says they found would be very telling...very telling, indeed.

Also very telling who is reporting the wrong shoe size. Thats a huge diffrence in sizes. You would think the KLPD knows why the discrepency.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2007, 04:52:11 PM »

I remember there being a shoe in the possession of ALE and that is what prompted all the questions.  I also thought that it must have been a size 10 ˝, because Joran was adamant that he wore a 14.  That was just my take on the topic.  Of course, I also think someone probably gave the shoe to Paulus and asked him to be sure that it was locked up in the evidence room.

Easy, that's my recollection as well, but then I have no proof.  I poofed all my files. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Rob,
It is doubly confusing because Dompig is saying one shoe and Chief Roy Tromp is saying a pair of shoes.

So which is it?

It's hard to know who to trust on this one. I am going to go with Dompig. Only reason why is ~ he seemed to be saying that he saw it with his eyes. I doubt they would have drained the pond for nothing in the middle of the nite and keep doing it for 3 + days if there wasn't a shoe Anna. JMO.

+++

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2007, 04:59:01 PM »

Did we find out who Andre Menedes was an why he was interviewed so many times?

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2007, 04:59:48 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Did we find out who Andre Menedes was an why he was interviewed so many times?

Not yet but Jossy has his people looking into it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2007, 05:02:05 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
The whole shoe story is utterly ridiculously. And he basically calls Dompig a liar (we call him a liar for other reasons) because Dompig said himself the were looking for a sneaker to match one they had found. That's what got the Marriott pond drained.

Dompig had one shoe, so where is the other one? there never were two missing.

.....and that missing sneaker would be a size 14?

BB- I dont know to this day what size shoe that big galook actually wears.. I would think be its got to be bigger than a 10.5 based on his height alone, but his head should match his body and that doesn't .. it looks like he is comprised of off the shelf left over parts.

One pinhead
One right foot size 10.5
One left foot size 14

what do you think?

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2007, 05:03:48 PM »

Ado,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2007, 05:03:53 PM »

BTW- there is a tower in the bird sancutary.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »

As in?  Cell? Lookout?   Embarassed
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

like a look out tower to watch the birds.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2007, 05:08:57 PM »

Not long ago I watched an interesting episode of Dominick Dunne’s Power, Privilege and Justice about the death of Lois McMillan.  That is an extremely interesting case, but the parallel here is that a par of blood spattered k-swiss tennis shoes were recovered from the house where the four suspects were living.  One of the suspects supposedly even described how and why he killed her to a jail-house snitch.  However, all four of the suspects eventually walked and that crime has still not been resolved.

Why?  Because the crime took place on a tropical island that boasted a very low incidence of violent crimes and really had no means or expertise to properly investigate such a thing.  All of the physical evidence that was collected had to be sent off the island to other locations.  Much of that evidence got lost along the way and the case went cold.

Kind of a downer, but the story does explain how screwed up things can get on these little vacation islands.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2007, 05:13:59 PM »

Thanks Mr Frog.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

Still on the shoe thing, I think Joran is just dumb enough to think that if the shoes left at the beach are the same make and style as his, no one would notice they were not his size.

In one of the first 3 chapters of Joran's book, he says he was always leaving his shoes at the beach, so mammy said no more expensive shoes for Joran.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »

That was interesting to go back and read. TY Froggy.
 Seeing Anita even state that Joran tells her if she would have been home.. he woudlnt have snuck out and her hubby is a very deep sleeper?
 Rolling Eyes  and Nadira.. and the famous line.. Why you lie to mama?
 Its just all so sick..  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

like a look out tower to watch the birds.

Ohhh  ok.. Thanks.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2007, 05:20:11 PM »

Hey, guys,

Don't yell at me if this Jossy interview doesn't happen.

I am just posting what I read or heard at a news site.

Wink  Wink  Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »

Not long ago I watched an interesting episode of Dominick Dunne’s Power, Privilege and Justice about the death of Lois McMillan.  That is an extremely interesting case, but the parallel here is that a par of blood spattered k-swiss tennis shoes were recovered from the house where the four suspects were living.  One of the suspects supposedly even described how and why he killed her to a jail-house snitch.  However, all four of the suspects eventually walked and that crime has still not been resolved.

Why?  Because the crime took place on a tropical island that boasted a very low incidence of violent crimes and really had no means or expertise to properly investigate such a thing.  All of the physical evidence that was collected had to be sent off the island to other locations.  Much of that evidence got lost along the way and the case went cold.

Kind of a downer, but the story does explain how screwed up things can get on these little vacation islands.

Easy, it makes one wonder also if these little tropical paradises whose evidence goes missing, disappears it themselves so that there is no one to be convicted, and thus, the crime rate remains low and perhaps this is what Oduber and Rudy Croes were counting on and they just never knew that a hurricane named Beth was going to sweep through and let them never forget, nor the world.  Like the Johnstown Flood, Beth will remain in the books for years and her presence will not be forgotten on Aruba.  I suspect in time to come, its new more honest inhabitants will be glad to name a beach for Natalee in her honor for restoring decency back where all had evaporated.  By that time, Julia Renfro will be but a distant sordid memory.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.