April 24, 2024, 02:46:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157002 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: May 05, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Angiex911dsptchr wrote;

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that was hilarious!!
A MAN~O ~LANTERN LMAO!!

Since we are already OT, you have to watch this part....it cracks me up. Then I have a sick sense of humor. The whole movie got to be abit much to watch, but certain parts, like this, were very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ikc90zW280

Imust have a sick sense of humor as well  ROFL I just watched it!
 Get your freak on!!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 Be a funny movie to rent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 05, 2007, 06:08:25 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Many women pay significant amounts of money to have such "beauty " treatments ie Bikini Wax........I'll leave that to your imagination.

LOL

define "significant" Cool

Gee you really are serious about this Robots....
Half Leg   with Bikini      
From $50

Full Leg    
From $45

Full Leg with Bikini    
From $60

Bikini Minimum    
From $20

Bikini Moderate    
From $30

Bikini Brazilian
From $50

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: May 05, 2007, 06:08:42 PM »

What has that Dutch 20 man team done besides poke a few holes in the ground and walk some dogs around? They must have had a plan B after the VDS search. This reminds me of the dune search: they came, they looked, they left.

In My Opinion
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: May 05, 2007, 06:08:49 PM »

Golly.  I thought they were about to run!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: May 05, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »

They're loading.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: May 05, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Golly.  I thought they were about to run!

They're off now!!!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: May 05, 2007, 06:14:18 PM »

AND THEY'RE OFF!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: May 05, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »

Yes, it's funny but I am supposed to be working and now I am all silly and LMAO!!

You can also do waxing at home, melt the wax in the micriwave.

Just trying to be helpful, Robots!    Very Happy  Laughing  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: May 05, 2007, 06:16:30 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
What has that Dutch 20 man team done besides poke a few holes in the ground and walk some dogs around? They must have had a plan B after the VDS search. This reminds me of the dune search: they came, they looked, they left.

absolutely no one knows... there is no indication they have been seen since they left the VDS home.

Maybe they got 'left on the beach'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: May 05, 2007, 06:16:31 PM »

STREET SENSE COMES FROM LAST PLACE TO WIN THE DERBY!!!!!

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: May 05, 2007, 06:18:02 PM »

i thought i could post the winner,but I got beat
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 05, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »

"The most exciting 2 minutes in sports."  

I love that as the crowd is cheering, the jockey is pointing to the horse.   Smile

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: May 05, 2007, 06:27:21 PM »

I don't think we have been made privy to exactly what was done at the Sloots house. As you mention "just walking some dogs around", we do not know if they hit on anything. If they did, where ? I am sure many soil samples were taken. Do you know that after George Smith was killed on the cruise ship(sorry I don't remember which one it was) , many months passed and Dr Lee from California went and examined the balcony area from where he fell. Despite months, numerous attempts at cleaning , and the outdoor elements, he very easily was able to locate blood evidence still there on the deck?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 05, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »

I love that as the crowd is cheering, the jockey is pointing to the horse.   Smile

I love the HATS!  Long years ago, I attended the Derby and had the most beautiful hat!  I love wearing hats, hats, hats!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: May 05, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

absolutely no one knows... there is no indication they have been seen since they left the VDS home.

Maybe they got 'left on the beach'.

There's a little more to it than just walking some dogs around!  I tried to train on search and rescue and was not physically strong enough to do it.  Dog passed but I failed the course.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: May 05, 2007, 06:31:15 PM »

True, BB.  They didn't find a "smoking gun", but that doesn't mean they aren't testing clothes, soil samples, scrapings from the garden wall or surfaces inside the house.   I also wondered why they took the computer and then brought it back.  Could they have copied the hard drive?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: May 05, 2007, 06:33:34 PM »

It was an Akita.  Trained to bring down a human, etc.  

I don't think the Dutch will let anybody know what they are doing until they are ready to either present a case and prosecute or close the case.

We don't really have any choice but to wait and see what they find painful as that is.  

I would at least like to know where they are staying and what they APPEAR to be doing every day, however.  I wish we could find somebody there to tell us.

Are they working on samples for example or sending them back to Holland or what?  WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY!

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: May 05, 2007, 06:33:55 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I love the HATS!  Long years ago, I attended the Derby and had the most beautiful hat!  I love wearing hats, hats, hats!

I was watching while you were talking about bikini waxing and couldn't imagine some of these older, proper women in their big hats getting one.   Confused  The odd workings of the mind when combining two unrelated topics in a short time span.   Laughing

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: May 05, 2007, 06:35:10 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

What I am saying is, 20 experts sitting on their butts for a week, won't solve this crime. They must have a plan B, or is it vacation time?

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: May 05, 2007, 06:35:36 PM »

Anything new going on?  I spent most of my Saturday sleeping and don’t know nuttin’!  According to headline news it looks like a horrible tornado wiped out a town in KS, the gay governor now wants to be a priest and the talking heads are debating Paris Hilton’s sentence.  Did I miss anything?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.