April 26, 2024, 04:49:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157031 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: May 05, 2007, 06:36:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
It was an Akita.  Trained to bring down a human, etc.  

The one dog I saw during the clips of the Sloot search looked like a Shepherd-Doberman mix.  Probably a Shepherd, but the ears looked a little odd.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: May 05, 2007, 06:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
True, BB.  They didn't find a "smoking gun", but that doesn't mean they aren't testing clothes, soil samples, scrapings from the garden wall or surfaces inside the house.   I also wondered why they took the computer and then brought it back.  Could they have copied the hard drive?

Oh, I'd bet $$ they did!  Ditto the journals.

With public opinion so much against Joran in The Netherlands, they had better not go home empty handed after spending this kind of taxpayer money!

But even from just the statements we have, there is so much self-incriminating stuff there to make a case of circumstantial evidence.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: May 05, 2007, 06:38:04 PM »

The one dog I saw during the clips of the Sloot search looked like a Shepherd-Doberman mix.  Probably a Shepherd, but the ears looked a little odd.

I couldn't decide if it was a Dutch Shepherd or an Alsation GSD.  But it had that alert look in the eyes, just chomping at the leash to find something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: May 05, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »

Okay, I’m an old foggy.  What is offensive about MPEACHW?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: May 05, 2007, 06:39:26 PM »

Lil Puma, I meant the dog I tried to train with was an Akita, not the one the Dutch are using in Aruba.

Sorry to be confusing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: May 05, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything new going on?  I spent most of my Saturday sleeping and don’t know nuttin’!  According to headline news it looks like a horrible tornado wiped out a town in KS, the gay governor now wants to be a priest and the talking heads are debating Paris Hilton’s sentence.  Did I miss anything?

Good evening Mike.. no news about the case.,. was hoping perhaps you may have heard from Jossy?
  Sad about the tornados  Sad Paris Hilton is an ass.. Rolling Eyes   lol
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: May 05, 2007, 06:40:31 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
What has that Dutch 20 man team done besides poke a few holes in the ground and walk some dogs around? They must have had a plan B after the VDS search. This reminds me of the dune search: they came, they looked, they left.

Hairs, fibers, possible luminol test(s) in various areas, carpet/padding  samples from house/cars, EVERYTHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: May 05, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed  What does that stand for?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: May 05, 2007, 06:41:47 PM »

Quote from: Anna

I couldn't decide if it was a Dutch Shepherd or an Alsation GSD.  But it had that alert look in the eyes, just chomping at the leash to find something.quote]

They said that during the 9/11 searches, they had to put volunteers under rubble for the dogs to "find".  They were getting very discouraged.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: May 05, 2007, 06:41:47 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Anything new going on?  I spent most of my Saturday sleeping and don’t know nuttin’!  According to headline news it looks like a horrible tornado wiped out a town in KS, the gay governor now wants to be a priest and the talking heads are debating Paris Hilton’s sentence.  Did I miss anything?

Good evening Mike.. no news about the case.,. was hoping perhaps you may have heard from Jossy?
  Sad about the tornados  Sad Paris Hilton is an ass.. Rolling Eyes   lol

Have not heard from Jossy since yesterday afternoon and he didn't know anything new at that time.  All went quiet after the PVDS search.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: May 05, 2007, 06:43:07 PM »

I don't know.  It was a personal license plate that is being recalled, because it is offensive.  Beats me... lol
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: May 05, 2007, 06:43:24 PM »

Confused I'm messing up my quotes today.  I try to be good about that.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: May 05, 2007, 06:44:12 PM »

I don't know.  It was a personal license plate that is being recalled, because it is offensive.  Beats me... lol

It is saying "Impeach W" meaning the President.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: May 05, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »

Does it mean: impeach george w. bush?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: May 05, 2007, 06:44:41 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Spock"
What has that Dutch 20 man team done besides poke a few holes in the ground and walk some dogs around? They must have had a plan B after the VDS search. This reminds me of the dune search: they came, they looked, they left.

Hairs, fibers, possible luminol test(s) in various areas, carpet/padding  samples from house/cars, EVERYTHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS.

The samples were overnighted a week ago to NL. Test results , including GC/MS take less than a day. The 20 experts in Aruba seem to be taking a vacation and I am starting to believe that is exactly what they are doing. They appear to have no plan.

In My Opinion
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: May 05, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »

Lil Puma, I meant the dog I tried to train with was an Akita, not the one the Dutch are using in Aruba.

Sorry to be confusing.

They're powerful doggies!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: May 05, 2007, 06:47:09 PM »

Maybe no news is good news?    
  A personal plate?  LOL I have seen and ran plenty of plates..
Don't see anything offfensive on that one?  Must be missing something..lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: May 05, 2007, 06:48:27 PM »

Sorry to be confusing.

They're powerful doggies!

Yes, even braced against it, it was able to jerk me off my feet.  They don't look that strong, either.  And I was wearing work boots, etc.

And you are not supposed to slow them down even over rocks, etc, was just too much but the dog went on to be certified.  Just not me.

There was also a brown dog they used.  I wondered in such a small area if they were specialized like one scent dog and one cadaver dog and which was which.

There was a reason for two dogs being in such a small space.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: May 05, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »

It is saying "Impeach W" meaning the President.   Sad

That's a political statement!  Those have been around forever.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: May 05, 2007, 06:48:50 PM »

Tcumom and Anna  TY.. guess I am a bit dense.. lol  Embarassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.