March 28, 2024, 05:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156279 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 05, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »

Angie wrote;
 BB I so wanna hold out hopes as well.. If samples were taken anywhere... it is not gonna be an over night process.. or even a week.. it could take months for conclusive results. <I wanted to go to school for this not long agop.. and a detective friend talked me out of it. he told me it couild take a YEAR or so to even work on ONE fiber sample.. one peice of hair.. Etc.. its not cause of the case I was interested in this field..>
I just cant see any results from anything that the invesitagtors have found being released so soon? As far as testing goes.. maybe I am being a dummy?

I don't know exactly how long evidence would take to process, but I don't think several weeks sounds unusually lengthy. I know there are many variables in this time frame, but I think it  sounds unreasonable to think things can be found overnight. Hell, a throat culture takes 3 days!

Angie maybe I'm reading incorrectly into what it is you have written about studying forensics? It sounds like maybe you were discouraged by your friend to follow this path of study?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 05, 2007, 08:19:49 PM »

My latest news out of Aruba says that the Dutch have been disturbingly quiet.

We don't know where they are staying, what they are doing the whole day long, nor why no one has heard from them again. We can't even say if they are still in Aruba, although we presume that is so.

I keep hoping for better news, but I was warned that these Dutch cops would not speak a word to the public and just do their thing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: May 05, 2007, 08:21:24 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

We don't know where they are staying, what they are doing the whole day long, nor why no one has heard from them again. We can't even say if they are still in Aruba, although we presume that is so.

I keep hoping for better news, but I was warned that these Dutch cops would not speak a word to the public and just do their thing.

Probably hanging out in Lorenzo's basement  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: May 05, 2007, 08:24:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Angie wrote;
 BB I so wanna hold out hopes as well.. If samples were taken anywhere... it is not gonna be an over night process.. or even a week.. it could take months for conclusive results. <I wanted to go to school for this not long agop.. and a detective friend talked me out of it. he told me it couild take a YEAR or so to even work on ONE fiber sample.. one peice of hair.. Etc.. its not cause of the case I was interested in this field..>
I just cant see any results from anything that the invesitagtors have found being released so soon? As far as testing goes.. maybe I am being a dummy?

I don't know exactly how long evidence would take to process, but I don't think several weeks sounds unusually lengthy. I know there are many variables in this time frame, but I think it  sounds unreasonable to think things can be found overnight. Hell, a throat culture takes 3 days!

Angie maybe I'm reading incorrectly into what it is you have written about studying forensics? It sounds like maybe you were discouraged by your friend to follow this path of study?

This is the 5th time  I am trying to respond to your post.. LMAO  IE sucks tonight... I got booted. Ughhhhhhh
       YES my detective friend has talked me out of it. Sad he also talked my step daughter out of it as well. She is in college.. she changed  her classes then for nursing. he is a smart detective here in my county.. also the distict justice in my city AND a teacher for criminal justice at the local college here as well.
 Yes . a throat culture takes time too  LOL
 When he talked to me.. he ssaid forensics can be boring as hell  Sad
 A person can work on one fiber.. one lock of hair.. etc for motnhs and months. I figure he knows his crap..so YES, he talked me out of it.. but has talked to me about 911 again  Crying or Very sad  Maybe someday.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: May 05, 2007, 08:24:49 PM »

Hmmmmm I know where they go.  Wink  

http://www.paddock-aruba.com/welcome/

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 05, 2007, 08:24:56 PM »

I think many of us have developed a CSI mentality about crime investigation and want it all solved within an hour, including commercial breaks.

I’ve watched Geraldo the past couple of Saturdays and I think the guy has mellowed a lot.  He used to wear on my nerves, but he seems much more tolerable these days. lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: May 05, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

Dutch neo nazis think Joran is Jewish and as such guilty as hell...

No, I know he is guilty but he is the neo-Nazi. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: May 05, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »

Probably hanging out in Lorenzo's basement  Rolling Eyes

Probably at C-n-C's have a few yards.   Confused
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: May 05, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »

TY  Easy.............
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: May 05, 2007, 08:29:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys... so from what I am reading, no info on the search yet....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: May 05, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »

Angie wrote;
This is the 5th time I am trying to respond to your post.. LMAO IE sucks tonight... I got booted. Ughhhhhhh
YES my detective friend has talked me out of it. Sad he also talked my step daughter out of it as well. She is in college.. she changed her classes then for nursing. he is a smart detective here in my county.. also the distict justice in my city AND a teacher for criminal justice at the local college here as well.
Yes . a throat culture takes time too LOL
When he talked to me.. he ssaid forensics can be boring as hell Sad
A person can work on one fiber.. one lock of hair.. etc for motnhs and months. I figure he knows his crap..so YES, he talked me out of it.. but has talked to me about 911 again Crying or Very sad Maybe someday.

I guess that's true with many fields of study....some things aspects are boring while another aspcect of the same field is exciting. Good luck to your daughter and her field of endeavor. Nursing is a demanding field but very rewarding at the same time.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 05, 2007, 08:31:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie - Tjeerd was simply stating that a Dutch Neo Nazi group believes Joran is guilty as hell.

So far according to Tjeerd, lot's of the Dutch think Joran is guilty as hell, lol  Laughing

Thanks Klaas.. I guess the Jewish part threw me off.  Embarassed

But--but only the more intelligent and well educated watched that show!!  And Peter deVries always gets to the truth!!!

No, they are trying now to denigrate those who do not believe their Delicious Sporter!

Too late!  They already implied it was the upper echelon who viewed those programs--much better than would have viewed Beth on Janssen show, remember???

They are soooo funny!

Now making them out to only be a buncha skinheads who do not believe him.  Well, have you seen those Dutch who are like that, the actual neo Nazis???  I'd be scared to death of them, rough and tough gangs, etc.  Motorcycle like even.  Goth-like and everything scary.  Joran better watch it and not cross one of them.  Better be looking over his big greasy shoulder all the time for those types if that is true.

But I suspect it is the general consensus in Holland that he is guilty as hell as so many have stated previously.  Upper echelon as well as any neo Nazis.  All levels of society will condemn him and it will follow him the rest of his life.

It would have been so much better for Joran if he had told the truth and faced the music at the time.  So much better!  Now it has snowballed and going to make him hated for lying on top of whatever else he did.

No one on earth believes Joran except for a few other people who are just as sick as he is.

JMO

Oh, Anna, they do not believe it either, just holding out for that week in the time shares they were promised. Wink

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: May 05, 2007, 08:31:54 PM »

Quote from: "lnichols"

You be readin right.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: May 05, 2007, 08:32:43 PM »

Hey there.  Nope no news  Sad
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: May 05, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »

You be readin right.

That is too bad.... Always waiting on this stuff... Maybe this time we will get some answers....
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: May 05, 2007, 08:33:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
[
wax???

whats that

burn the hair with a candle ??????????????? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

ROTFL!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

No, much worse than that.  You heat wax and smear on the leg then pull it off, ripping out the hair by the roots.  That way it doesn't return for a long time, like two months.

Ah, the things we do for beauty!  Small section at a time so you don't scream too loudly.

Wink

Robots, don't you even go there.  That is some kind of painful stuff just on the eyebrows alone, not to mention other body parts.  No way, Jose.  Just be hairry.

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: May 05, 2007, 08:34:05 PM »

Hey Ang....How are things?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: May 05, 2007, 08:35:50 PM »

Angie wrote;
This is the 5th time I am trying to respond to your post.. LMAO IE sucks tonight... I got booted. Ughhhhhhh
YES my detective friend has talked me out of it. Sad he also talked my step daughter out of it as well. She is in college.. she changed her classes then for nursing. he is a smart detective here in my county.. also the distict justice in my city AND a teacher for criminal justice at the local college here as well.
Yes . a throat culture takes time too LOL
When he talked to me.. he ssaid forensics can be boring as hell Sad
A person can work on one fiber.. one lock of hair.. etc for motnhs and months. I figure he knows his crap..so YES, he talked me out of it.. but has talked to me about 911 again Crying or Very sad Maybe someday.

I guess that's true with many fields of study....some things aspects are boring while another aspcect of the same field is exciting. Good luck to your daughter and her field of endeavor. Nursing is a demanding field but very rewarding at the same time.

LOl TY BB..and although the detective friend talked to me ad my step daughter as well. I am STILL interested though.  lol I only wish  I were alot younger. I am getting old and worn out  Smile Smile  LOL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 05, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Many women pay significant amounts of money to have such "beauty " treatments ie Bikini Wax........I'll leave that to your imagination.

LOL

define "significant" Cool

It defies logic why anyone would do that.  That's probably what's wrong with Paris Hilton.  She has been tortured so many times having that bikini wax for that McD's commercial.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: May 05, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »

Hey Ang....How are things?

OK here chicky!!  and you? Missed seeing you around!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.