March 28, 2024, 03:56:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156273 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 05, 2007, 09:36:37 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Please don't "rush" this process by the Dutch at this stage! We are all WAY beyond the point of patience -- but we have to remember that this is the FINAL chance we have at getting everything done excactly right. If they leave one stone uncovered and can't PROVE a case -- we ALL lose.  THIS IS IT!!!!!

You said it well.  IF there is any hope, this is it.  We must be patient.  We have come too far, Beth & Dave have suffered too long.  We must not be impatient.  We must take their lead as they appear to be patient.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 05, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ANGIE - If you are still around, my IE closed out on me 3 times in a row a bit ago.  They said the error was due to Real Player.  So..I uninstalled and re-installed Real Player.  I'll let you know if I still have IE problems.

I have heard nothing but complaints with the newest version.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: May 05, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

What happens in Aruba, Stays covered up in Aruba Cool

RAMM just said that...Joran's book is number 39 in the book sales top 60 this week. Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 05, 2007, 09:38:35 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I tried an Epilady once..........ONCE  Laughing

Ohmygosh Klaas, my ex gave me one for xmas and I realized then that this man did NOT love me  Laughing  Laughing

I about fainted from the pain and like you, once was all it took  Laughing  Laughing

I am surprised you did not have a stroke from blood pressure.  I had that done once and I have a pretty high pain threshold.  Anyone in the shop who did not hear me was wearing an MP3 in their ear.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 05, 2007, 09:39:10 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
What happens in Aruba, Stays covered up in Aruba Cool

RAMM just said that...Joran's book is number 39 in the book sales top 60 this week. Confused

give it another week  Cool

TOILET  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 05, 2007, 09:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "sb"
I am not expecting ANYTHING to happen quickly. That isn't how the Dutch work, and it isn't how anything in this cas ehas worked up to now.

I have a question that I don't think has been posed before... we know about the so-called "forensic investigation" of the computers and text and cellphone records and all, but...

was there any investigation of PVDS' land-line telephone calls (made and received) on that night?

SB - give me a minute and I'll go through the documents and see if anything looks like land lines.

The VDS landline records were "lost" by the telephone company.

That's what I recall.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: May 05, 2007, 09:42:15 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

WOW.

Anita must have bought a million copies or so!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: May 05, 2007, 09:45:05 PM »

I have this mental image of a couple of palletloads of books being delivered to the Renfro residence as well...

Maybe a crate or two for the Van Susteren basement.    Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 05, 2007, 09:46:28 PM »

The VDS landline records were "lost" by the telephone company.

That's what I recall.

That is absurd!!! And Oduber controls all communications??PFF!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 05, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »

Well based upon what most of the Dutch have been saying about Joran, I think it's a good thing.  The more people that read his book the more will realize how guilty he is.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 05, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »

Kind of like your kid's candy sales or fundraisers, you know... you are left "on the hook" for all the excess when the sale is over LOL.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: May 05, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

No word of a ransome note. IMO they better keep things quiet, and work quick and pay-up when a ransom is requested.

The ransom is probably they she will sold into white slavery.  No, paying people who demand ransom encourages others.  It never solves anything. They take the money and kill the victim.
You are right it many not in theory set a good prescident, but that's how business works in many countries. Many many  thousands are kidnapped each year throughout the world and many are returned when ransom is paid. Kidnapping is big business in SA....often the ransom is negotiated.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 05, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »

I'd like to know just WHO said the phone records were lost?  Was it Glenda, Scubajap, MIP6, Reality?  Just who?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 05, 2007, 09:51:39 PM »

The chances of that precious child ever being returned have to be very slim, indeed. I doubt highly if this is a commercial ransom attempt. Either a filthy pedophile creep, or a terrorist.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 05, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »

Example from the documents of a mobile phone record statement:

Example of a phone record statement:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 05, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »

Now maybe they are all mobile phone records, but they are certainly listed differently.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: May 05, 2007, 09:57:39 PM »

Kind of like your kid's candy sales or fundraisers, you know... you are left "on the hook" for all the excess when the sale is over LOL.

Pff..Anita is studying the market so she can release her book Confused She says she is looking at the end of the year. God this lady is sick as well..

I bet part of her wanted to leave him in the KIA especially the day he was yelling and screaming in her face. She knew she helped create a spoiled tempered violent drunken punk. Paulus probably assures her Joran will grow up some day and learn from his mistakes.Yes he raped and killed a young girl but he will learn from his mistakes.. Mad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 05, 2007, 10:02:39 PM »

Part 4

actual title "de pimps"

Page 1:

- aged 16 I had already understood that to chat up girls on had to be "ballsy"

- together with Freddy and Jaime Joran would trawl the beaches and swimming pools to chat up tourists

- Joran knows exactly what to do, confidently walk up to a girl, chat her up a bit, hang around a bit and ask her out. Flirting and all smiles helps a lot. I you walk up to a group of girls with a few boys it is even easier

- dutch boys hang around the bar drinking beer, they aren't up to "smooth talking" the girls. On Aruba there are a lot of hot tourist girls ready for a 1 night stand or holiday romance. If a girl doesn't take to you you will realize this pretty soon and move on. It is a lot easier than in the Netherlands.

- American girls are the loosest/wildest of the lot, Joran thinks it is due to the fact that you can buy a drink here when you are under 21 (American drinking age). Joran says in Aruba you can order a drink if you barely are taller than the bar itself

- tourists strip on the bar and join drinking shows. While girls squat, boys hold bottles of beer in front of their privates and girls drink from it. Everybody loves those things.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: May 05, 2007, 10:02:46 PM »

The chances of that precious child ever being returned have to be very slim, indeed. I doubt highly if this is a commercial ransom attempt. Either a filthy pedophile creep, or a terrorist.

I happen to think you are wrong,but I am sure we can agree that hopefully  she is returned safely to her family.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 05, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »

I find it surprising that this case has not taken its toll on the VDS marriage. As if it actually hasn't, maybe we just don't know about it yet.

Of couse, two people as repulsive as Paulus and Anita had best hang on to one another if they can, their chances of finding someone else being so minimal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.