April 30, 2024, 09:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157126 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: May 05, 2007, 01:15:35 AM »

Hotshot - are you hearing anything at all out of Aruba?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 05, 2007, 01:17:10 AM »

Reading that excerpt from Joran's book, you can tell he is proud of himself that he fooled his parents and snuck out a lot. He is proud of his lying behaviors and sneakiness.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #442 on: May 05, 2007, 01:17:24 AM »

Hi everyone,

Night everyone

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 05, 2007, 01:20:58 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Geeze - more car accidents in Aruba.  Shocked

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/
I have often wondered why they have so many accidents on that tiny island. Afterall it is what 25 miles long only, how fast do they haved to go? Geeesh!

about 20 miles long, but at almost every intersection there is a foolish circle.....They really dont have working lights on the circles either.  Its really dangerous to drive in Aruba, Thank goodness I didn't have to.  They had more accidents if you scroll to the bottom of that page too.  Quads, and bikes too.
Hi hotshot! Sounds like maybe they need better traffic control there, along with so many other things!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: May 05, 2007, 01:25:12 AM »

HI HI

I would imagine the 2 dozen+KLPD is still on the island..If we dont hear anything in a week that wont be a good sign

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: May 05, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »

Nite Ospainter
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: May 05, 2007, 01:38:51 AM »

These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: May 05, 2007, 01:40:24 AM »

Sorry, not hearing a thing.  I would love to be a fly on the wall though.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 05, 2007, 01:40:59 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

Hoping   Cool

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 05, 2007, 01:41:32 AM »

I sure hope so.  I have no idea how long the dutch plan on staying in Aruba.  BUT....the prime suspect isn't in Aruba.  I would like nothing better to hear that Joran has been detained in the NL.  Then Paulus and K2.  

Tomorrow morning, I want to wake up to that news  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2007, 01:42:22 AM »

Hoping   Cool

A 6th grader could solve this..LOL How you doin Hotshot?? You ready for some re-arrests?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: May 05, 2007, 01:44:34 AM »

I sure hope so.  I have no idea how long the dutch plan on staying in Aruba.  BUT....the prime suspect isn't in Aruba.  I would like nothing better to hear that Joran has been detained in the NL.  Then Paulus and K2.  

Tomorrow morning, I want to wake up to that news  Wink

Now your talkin.. Very Happy Piece of cake taking Baby Huey into custody with his buddy in utrecht..Its not like he is in africa or somewhere..Yet.. Rolling Eyes

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: May 05, 2007, 01:45:38 AM »

Hoping   Cool

A 6th grader could solve this..LOL How you doin Hotshot?? You ready for some re-arrests?

I am more ready then anyone could know right now.....Hey I actually saved a life on Wednesday Very Happy

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: May 05, 2007, 01:47:22 AM »

Hoping   Cool

I am more ready then anyone could know right now.....Hey I actually saved a life on Wednesday Very Happy

Did ya?? How you do that? Hey I saw that blood on the curb btw..I saw better pics..First time I looked I couldnt see anything..You right!!

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: May 05, 2007, 01:50:33 AM »

Well you know I am an EMT now right?  I was driving home with my dad "who paid for my schooling" and there was a man that collapsed in the street, ..  2 firefighters were there already but couldnt get things going right, so I did CPR, while they did breathing and put him on the defibulator.  By round 5 of CPR, he regained conciousness.  All that, and my dad got to see how I work too.    And yes see, I told you about that blood.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: May 05, 2007, 01:54:40 AM »

Well you know I am an EMT now right?  I was driving home with my dad "who paid for my schooling" and there was a man that collapsed in the street, ..  2 firefighters were there already but couldnt get things going right, so I did CPR, while they did breathing and put him on the defibulator.  By round 5 of CPR, he regained conciousness.  All that, and my dad got to see how I work too.    And yes see, I told you about that blood.

No I didnt know..Just the beauty salon.. Smile

Congrats! Must make you feel good..Now you have a friend for life Smile

Yeh blood was weird..My in laws are from costa rica and the dad married a witch..She has all sorts of bird claws and crap like that around..Somebody was saying goodbye to you..  Wink

Or you were leaving right after a accident.. Confused

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 05, 2007, 01:58:24 AM »

I think someone was saying Good-bye to me.  I could be wrong, but they do that there on those islands.  Well, I am getting really tired, so I am saying good night to you all who are left here.  Talk tomorrow.  Nighters

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 05, 2007, 02:00:53 AM »

Nite Hotshot

I'm calling it a night as well.  Let's hope for some good news tomorrow!

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: May 05, 2007, 02:03:49 AM »

Your right klaas everyday we log on hoping there is  news..For 23 months now.. Sad This is a big week comin up!! Gonna be Big News or Big dissapointment..  Night..

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 05, 2007, 07:15:47 AM »

Good Morning, Good Monkeys; keep up the Good Works! Have finally caught up on the Thread and your comments have made me laugh and cry.

Plague in the Hague Laughing
Elaine who said "I thought maybe Dompig and Jacobs were doughnut eating buddies..+
Elaine and a lot of the peach drink also!
Hot Shot Good for You!
Easy, nice to see you back!
Easy and all you moms and dads out there: Hang in there. I don't have any children and for a few minutes in my life, once, I thought I might be lucky... but really not, so hang in there!
TerryD keep up the good work!

What will it take to solve this case?
How about Anita explaining how she could tell Beth and Greta how she knew all the details of Natalee's underware, for starters? and where are they now?

Oh, and yes, we DON'T understand their system of corruptness, elitism and cover up.  What is it in the "DON'T", don't we understand... nothing! we understand it all and more!

Watch out in the press, on cable and on the Internet if this case is closed. To me, the boycott and pressure up to now is small compared to what will be in the future if the Dutch don't solve this.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.