April 25, 2024, 06:40:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462832 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: July 07, 2011, 02:05:47 AM »

Okay -- locked out for the nightly "back-up" and am chomping at the bit!!

I ABSOLUTELY met juror #6 (the corporate restaurant equipment manufacturer "chef"). He was at a business conference I attended in Orlando this past August 2010. Now that his name is outed, I will tell you he works for Blodgett Ovens. While I don't claim to know his boss -- I know some big-wigs of their parent company (Middleby Marshall). I intend to let my feelings known that their employee (while being paid in full) is trying to extract interviews for "$$5 figures" and I am extremely PO'ed.

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group
Finn Mktg. was 2009. This was 2010 -- I remember this guy's face. He was their "new" executive chef then and he was a little "green" in his "presentation" of a 15 minute training session. I need to see if I can document him being there from the "manufacturer attendee" list I had. (not sure if I kept it).

Okay -- I am looking further. He MAY still be employed by "Finn Marketing" (they are the Broker Rep for Blodgett in Florida). At this conference they passed him off as their "Chef". Either way -- this dude is in hot water.

He is listed on their website as staff (Corporate Executive Chef).  I'm not sure if it's okay to post the link, since it shows his name and picture. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1501 on: July 07, 2011, 02:09:22 AM »

"For the next week and a half, I'm just going to get to know my wife again and do whatever she wants to do," Huekler said Tuesday. "I want to meet my dogs again." -Russell the love muscle Huekler

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/14/anthony-alternate-juror-she-did-not-get-away-with--ar-242105/#poll_120

----

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: July 07, 2011, 02:10:12 AM »

I ABSOLUTELY met juror #6 (the corporate restaurant equipment manufacturer "chef"). He was at a business conference I attended in Orlando this past August 2010. Now that his name is outed, I will tell you he works for Blodgett Ovens. While I don't claim to know his boss -- I know some big-wigs of their parent company (Middleby Marshall). I intend to let my feelings known that their employee (while being paid in full) is trying to extract interviews for "$$5 figures" and I am extremely PO'ed.

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group
Finn Mktg. was 2009. This was 2010 -- I remember this guy's face. He was their "new" executive chef then and he was a little "green" in his "presentation" of a 15 minute training session. I need to see if I can document him being there from the "manufacturer attendee" list I had. (not sure if I kept it).

Okay -- I am looking further. He MAY still be employed by "Finn Marketing" (they are the Broker Rep for Blodgett in Florida). At this conference they passed him off as their "Chef". Either way -- this dude is in hot water.

He is listed on their website as staff (Corporate Executive Chef).  I'm not sure if it's okay to post the link, since it shows his name and picture. 

i didnt want to post from the site due to copyright on the page
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: July 07, 2011, 02:12:25 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group

at Finn or Blodgett?

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: July 07, 2011, 02:13:53 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group

at Finn or Blodgett?

Finn Marketing Group, Inc.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: July 07, 2011, 02:16:14 AM »

"For the next week and a half, I'm just going to get to know my wife again and do whatever she wants to do," Huekler said Tuesday. "I want to meet my dogs again." -Russell the love muscle Huekler

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/14/anthony-alternate-juror-she-did-not-get-away-with--ar-242105/#poll_120

----

He said to Griff Jenkins from Greta's show," When I was in bed with my wife last night," I thought I was going to puke..what a disgusting visual

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: July 07, 2011, 02:16:45 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group

at Finn or Blodgett?

Finn Marketing Group, Inc.
My apologies to Blodgett for castigating them for their "hired help".

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: July 07, 2011, 02:24:21 AM »

How awesome would it be if they uncovered something unethical Bobo did?? I wouldn't put it past the boy from Homestead     

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: July 07, 2011, 02:28:41 AM »

How awesome would it be if they uncovered something unethical Bobo did?? I wouldn't put it past the boy from Homestead     

I agree Flamom...I would soooo love to see that happen.  I still want to see the picture of Zanny the Nanny that he said he had. IIRC he said it was a pic of her and Caylee at J. Blanchard Park or something like that.     

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: July 07, 2011, 02:32:02 AM »

----

He said to Griff Jenkins from Greta's show," When I was in bed with my wife last night," I thought I was going to puke..what a disgusting visual

Hope the pos feels that way every night for the rest of his life...
BTW...bet it was his wife who really thought she was gonna puke..just sayin..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: July 07, 2011, 02:34:37 AM »

----

I don't blame the wife & dogs - I'd pretend like I didn't know him either!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: July 07, 2011, 02:36:13 AM »

Night monks... not gonna watch tomorrow...my heart can't take it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: July 07, 2011, 02:38:14 AM »

I agree Flamom...I would soooo love to see that happen.  I still want to see the picture of Zanny the Nanny that he said he had. IIRC he said it was a pic of her and Caylee at J. Blanchard Park or something like that.     

I hit post before finishing... We all knew that there was no Zanny, but Bozo definitely said that he had a photograph of her.  There was no Zanny, so how could he say he had a photograph of her?  I just don't get it.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: July 07, 2011, 02:40:54 AM »

Night monks... not gonna watch tomorrow...my heart can't take it...

Good night, Cubbee... My heart is broken too.  I have not been able to watch TV at all today... it hurts too much.   an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: July 07, 2011, 02:46:50 AM »

JUROR NUMBER SIX

Corporate Chefs:  Tampa        Brian Berling - Main Office
http://www.finnmarketing.com/staff.html

Chef Brian attended the University of North Florida, and holds a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Business Administration. He Apprenticed with Master Chef Jack Shoop at the Governors Club.
Brian spent a number of years in the California Fine Dining world and was most recently Executive Chef of Tanglewood in San Jose, CA.
Chef Brian joined Finn Marketing Group in November of 2008. He will be responsible for developing training programs, presentations and assisting the sales efforts of the outside sales people.
http://www.finnmarketing.com/bberling.html

HE WANTS MONEY FOR AN INTERVIEW
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/200008/8/Cashing-in-on-Casey-Anthony

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-juror-paid-interviews-lawyer-trial-murder-child-caylee-anthony-network-money-jury/?adid=morecomments
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2011, 02:51:22 AM »

3 Minute warning, Monkeys! I'll lock this thread in three minutes and link to the new one!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1516 on: July 07, 2011, 02:55:48 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.