April 24, 2024, 09:31:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1307632 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: July 05, 2011, 02:04:23 AM »

Good evening, everybody!  Haven't been home most of the day, so please pardon me as I'm behind on the news.  I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the Murder Trial Break Room.  Just reading Peter Hyatt's blog here http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/ when two things occurred to me. Let's break down her initial LE statement:.  "On Monday June 9, 2008 between 9a.m.-1p.m., I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments, located on Conway Rd.".  We already surmised that the time frame Casey gave LE for taking Caylee to Sawgrass Apartments ("between 9 and 1") actually referenced house numbers.  My question to Le would be is there sawgrass in/along those woods on Suburban Drive?  Thinking how Casey's clues are double entendre (have two meanings) made me think Conway Drive was not literally the street name.  IMO, it is the con she is attempting to pull on Cindy and LE. Theresore it is con way drive.  Suburban is a drive.  In essence, it's a sick game of Clue with her jerking everyone around, while she laughs gleefully to herself at her cleverness.  She said she dropped Caylee off on Monday June 9, 2008 and she had not had contact with Zenaida since Thursday June 12, 2008= 3 days later.  We know from Cindy's Nursing home visit video that Casey's date was off by 6 days.  Caylee was last seen by others June 15th.  Casey said Monday though in her depo.  That makes it June 16th, which makes her last "contact with Zenaida" three days later -June 19th (the day after she borrowed the shovel from Brian Burner).  IMO, she dumped Caylee June 19th.   JMO

Oh so on target there. I had not thought about that at all but that makes perfect sense.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: July 05, 2011, 02:19:51 AM »

Baez is thinking:   

"Sorry, but you're really *edit language*.
And I'm sorry I couldn't do anything for you.
As a matter of fact, there was never anything I really could do for you.
You're as guilty as the day is long.  Your lies, make not a good song.
But you understand, that I tried...and I lied...
...because, I just wanted to make a name for myself."

p.s.  "See you in hell"

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1102 on: July 05, 2011, 02:44:24 AM »

Wow, cannot post all their tweets, but it appears that Mark NeJames and Hornsby are fighting tooth and nail on Twitter, and Hornsby thinks 3rd degree or agg manslaughter. 

He is pissy about the state being able to split their closing. 

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby @
@MarkNeJame @TennisLaw I'll agree it seal a conviction, as to what, I wouldn't be surprised if 3rd Degree Murder or Agg Manslaughter.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: July 05, 2011, 03:16:57 AM »

Does anyone think it is possible that Cindy HAD seen Caylee's Big Trouble shirt and said to Casey something like, "I really don't like that shirt, I wish you wouldn't put it on her."

For instance, if she put Caylee in that shirt as one more dig at Cindy, I don't think Cindy would have testified that Casey knew Cindy hated that shirt and put Caylee in it to spite her.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1104 on: July 05, 2011, 03:25:06 AM »

Does anyone think it is possible that Cindy HAD seen Caylee's Big Trouble shirt and said to Casey something like, "I really don't like that shirt, I wish you wouldn't put it on her."

For instance, if she put Caylee in that shirt as one more dig at Cindy, I don't think Cindy would have testified that Casey knew Cindy hated that shirt and put Caylee in it to spite her.

I think possibly Sindy did know of the shirt.  I think it's possible that Sindy lied, to avoid a "connection" to the shirt.  Wouldn't it be ironic if she lied to protect Crasey, and it's part of what hangs her?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: July 05, 2011, 03:28:39 AM »

Wow, cannot post all their tweets, but it appears that Mark NeJames and Hornsby are fighting tooth and nail on Twitter, and Hornsby thinks 3rd degree or agg manslaughter. 

He is pissy about the state being able to split their closing. 

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby @
@MarkNeJame @TennisLaw I'll agree it seal a conviction, as to what, I wouldn't be surprised if 3rd Degree Murder or Agg Manslaughter.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby
Richard Hornsby is an egotistical narcissist who would be the FIRST in line volunteering his services if by any chance Crasey gets a retrial on appeal.  He is So Jealous of Mark Nejame.  He thinks he's so hot because God blessed him with a decent face.  His looks will only get him so far, then he will have to rely on his personality.  Good luck with that, I think he's an azz.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: July 05, 2011, 03:29:02 AM »

I am going to need a long rest when this case is over. How about you ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: July 05, 2011, 03:42:06 AM »

I am going to need a long rest when this case is over. How about you ?
I can't wait!  I want Justice for Caylee, and I want to know that society still cares about our children.  Caylee is in Heaven, and is no longer bothered by the things of earth.  I am certain she will never know the anger of her mother, the unfairness of her short little life, or the fact that thousands of people were brought together in her name.  I will always remember her fondly, and always remember what can happen to children who are over-indulged and undisciplined like kc. 

When I think of kc, I think twice before I come to my children's rescue when there is an important lesson they need to learn.  That's one of the hardest parts about parenting, IMO, is to watch your children fall.  If they are never taught consequences, or taught how to persevere, then I have robbed them.  It is then that Society must step in and do the job I failed to do.  Those lessons learned as adults are much harder than the ones we can teach them while they are still young.

Okay, how about you?  When do you think they'll come back?  What charge/verdict?  an angelic monkey
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: July 05, 2011, 03:44:52 AM »

I need to learn to proof-read before I post!  I meant to say she will never AGAIN know the anger of her mother.  I'm afraid she did know it, on several occasions when she was here.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1109 on: July 05, 2011, 05:21:13 AM »

Casey Anthony Receives Money From Strangers, Shops in Jail

::snipping2::

Family members are also sending in money including a $140 deposit into her jail account Wednesday. A copy of the money order was purchased by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore told the Orlando Sentinel in an email that Casey Anthony's account balance Wednesday was $94.49.

Records show that until Wednesday's deposit, Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.

However, her jail account is now topping out at some $300 as of today and the money is still coming in, according to jailhouse records.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-receives-money-from-strangers-shops-in-jail-51850/

Disgusting. 
WOW!  I thought their house was in foreclosure.  If so I sure wouldn't be giving money to the murdering slore of a daughter.  I know Cindy will continue this but I sure hope the rest of the family does NOT!

The records show she has a few fans out there and the cash is piling up because strangers from across the country are sending in money so Anthony can spend it shopping for personal purchases.

Family members are also sending in money including a $140 deposit into her jail account Wednesday. A copy of the money order was purchased by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore told the Orlando Sentinel in an email that Casey Anthony's account balance Wednesday was $94.49.

Records show that until Wednesday's deposit, Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.
---------------------------

So SICK!  Patooeeeyyyy

May this $5 ho (and all of her stinking family) rot in hell for a very long time. Today is going to be a real nice start to that journey, I feel.  -Justice for Caylee

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: July 05, 2011, 05:35:50 AM »

http://www.al.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/casey-anthony-jury-deliberations-to-resume-in/a1d577207d8d48989a2a856fcb72bf07
Casey Anthony jury deliberations to resume in US
July 5, 2011, 3:14 a.m. CDT
Associated Press

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Deliberations in the Florida murder trial of Casey Anthony will resume a day after the jury failed to reach a verdict in its first six hours of discussing the case.

Tuesday marks the first full day the seven women and five men on the jury will be able to deliberate the evidence, after the prosecution concluded its rebuttal closing argument Monday afternoon in a trial which has gripped America. Judge Belvin Perry read jurors their instructions and made several points on the charges facing the 25-year-old Anthony before sending them out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: July 05, 2011, 05:40:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274098/Casey-Anthony-jury-deliberations-to-resume
Casey Anthony jury deliberations to resume

Casey Anthony stands for the jury her attorneys Jose Baez, left, and Dorothy Clay Sims at the Orange County Courthouse as the jury wraps deliberations for the day on Monday, July 4, 2011.
By Jacqueline Fell, Adam Longo and Kelli Cook, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:49 AM
Judge Belvin Perry read jurors their instructions and made several points on the charges facing the 25-year-old Anthony before sending them out.

Once a verdict is reached, Perry will give a 30 minute warning to allow the state, defense, defendant and other to gather inside the courtroom.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: July 05, 2011, 05:50:52 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/04/casey-anthony-trial-judge-belvin-perry-jr-and-other-no-nonsense-judges.html
World's Crankiest Judges
Presiding over the Casey Anthony murder trial, the Honorable Belvin Perry, Jr. carried on the tradition of judges who take no guff. From Ito to Judy, watch video of our 6 favorites.
Jul 4, 2011 7:36 PM EDT

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: July 05, 2011, 06:07:41 AM »

Happy 4th to you all...we r on vacation but all 18 of us watched today!  I have everyone hooked on Justice 4 Caylee..  Linda did awesome today!
 I am just logging in so too far behind to catch up tonight...I am thinking that there will be a verdict by tomorrow night...what says the rest of you?

Hey Cookie! I hope you're having a nice time.  I just returned from a working road trip, and had very little time for the trial.  I did get to watch the last two days.  Ashton and Linda were awesome!

I'm going to have faith that 12 jurors can come to an agreement, even if it's not what I want, they get to decide.  Ultimately, God will judge KC and I have no doubt he will be just and swift.  I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that they'll have a verdict by tomorrow evening.  Tomorrow is Tuesday, then 48 hours before the Penalty phase (Wed. & Thurs.), argue that on Friday and these folks can go home, finally.

There are a lot of monkeys praying for this Jury and I'm going to have faith God is listening.  Whatever happens, it's going to be what it's going to be.  I'm just ready to get on with life and know Caylee is in a better place, so this really is more for "us" than her.  We need to know that it's not okay to kill your child, that society will not stand by and let people like KC kill their children when they decide "big trouble comes in small packages" and toss them like trash.

I'm WAY behind but this is SO true!  Well put
Ayee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: July 05, 2011, 06:36:41 AM »

Morning all! 
I'm here a little early (630am) and will be with you guys off and on today.

Justice for Caylee!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: July 05, 2011, 06:42:34 AM »

Jean casaurus said he knelt on one knee and held her hand. She then caressed his face slow and soft.

Oh My God. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: July 05, 2011, 06:51:25 AM »

Happy 4th to you all...we r on vacation but all 18 of us watched today!  I have everyone hooked on Justice 4 Caylee..  Linda did awesome today!
 I am just logging in so too far behind to catch up tonight...I am thinking that there will be a verdict by tomorrow night...what says the rest of you?

Hey Cookie! I hope you're having a nice time.  I just returned from a working road trip, and had very little time for the trial.  I did get to watch the last two days.  Ashton and Linda were awesome!

I'm going to have faith that 12 jurors can come to an agreement, even if it's not what I want, they get to decide.  Ultimately, God will judge KC and I have no doubt he will be just and swift.  I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that they'll have a verdict by tomorrow evening.  Tomorrow is Tuesday, then 48 hours before the Penalty phase (Wed. & Thurs.), argue that on Friday and these folks can go home, finally.

There are a lot of monkeys praying for this Jury and I'm going to have faith God is listening.  Whatever happens, it's going to be what it's going to be.  I'm just ready to get on with life and know Caylee is in a better place, so this really is more for "us" than her.  We need to know that it's not okay to kill your child, that society will not stand by and let people like KC kill their children when they decide "big trouble comes in small packages" and toss them like trash.

I totally agree with you.  Caylee is somewhere safe, and she will always be loved..  by so many!  These men and women will do their job to the best of their ability.  And as much as we may joke that we'd like to flip the switch on Casey ourselves, I don't know that I would want to be in their place, judging her.. perhaps being the one to decide if she lives or dies.  I'm all for the death penalty when it is deserved, but I don't know that if it came down to it, I would be gung-ho to make that decision for real. It isn't something to take lightly. So I have a lot of respect for these people either way.  OJ got off for two murders, but he's still paying for it.  Caylee's murderer will pay as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: July 05, 2011, 07:08:16 AM »

I totally agree with you.  Caylee is somewhere safe, and she will always be loved..  by so many!  These men and women will do their job to the best of their ability.  And as much as we may joke that we'd like to flip the switch on Casey ourselves, I don't know that I would want to be in their place, judging her.. perhaps being the one to decide if she lives or dies.  I'm all for the death penalty when it is deserved, but I don't know that if it came down to it, I would be gung-ho to make that decision for real. It isn't something to take lightly. So I have a lot of respect for these people either way.  OJ got off for two murders, but he's still paying for it.  Caylee's murderer will pay as well.

I agree, I'd say hang her now but if i were a juror I'd want to at least go over the evidence to see if there was anything missed.  I personally thing the dp is too good for her.  I'd rather she spend the rest of her miserable life behind bars frozen in time without visitors except her mother who she despises!  I didn't realize that inmates on death row had things slightly more comfy than those who do not.  To be honest with you - she's going to be in prison with people who don't take too kindly to child killers AND on top of that alot may be morally bankrupt but they're mothers who would NOT kill their kids.  I have a sneaky suspicion Ms. "thang" will have a rough go of it - if not murdered behind bars!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: July 05, 2011, 07:10:48 AM »

good morning monkey's u think they might not go with murder one because that means they have to stay for penalty phase--isnt there a juror that has to go on a cruise in July's hope this does not factor into their thinking
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: July 05, 2011, 07:17:19 AM »

Good morning everyone I am here after a restless night, once again.
I have always believed if someone is murdered they can not rest til their murderer is brought to justice, I pray this is not true in Caylee's sake but I have a feeling this was not the first act of abuse towards Caylee we all seen pictures of her having a scrape bruise under her eye. I also saw a pic where her little lip had a cut on it like someone hit her in the mouth.
I know the state didn't bring these pictures in court .

If KC gets the death penalty does she automatically get appeal by the state and if so does Bozo and company represent her or does she get new lawyers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.