March 28, 2024, 04:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1304954 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: July 05, 2011, 07:18:22 AM »

good morning monkey's u think they might not go with murder one because that means they have to stay for penalty phase--isnt there a juror that has to go on a cruise in July's hope this does not factor into their thinking
My understanding from watching JVM's show last night was that this juror could tell the judge that s/he needs to be excused, and then JP would just put an alternate in.. but I wasn't clear on whether or not they'd have to start deliberations over.. or merely catch the person up.  But I would hope they wouldn't pick murder 1 just for that reason.. even if it does mean cutting in to personal vacation time. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: July 05, 2011, 07:21:10 AM »

I should be asleep.  But I had one of those face palm, head desk, light bulb moments which other smarter monkeys probably already had.  I woke up realizing the significance of the Teddy Bear and had to come post.  The story was totally concocted by Cindy and Dominic Casey with the help of the "psychic" to explain his presence in the woods looking for Caylee.  First Cindy sets it up by saying that Teddy disappeared.  Then we are supposed to believe that the psychic led Dominic Casey to the woods because she was sent Teddy which was a connection to Caylee to help her find her.  Then, Teddy is sent back to Dominic Casey.  Ugh, they are all  completely morally bankrupt, to borrow a phrase.  If this post gets buried, I may bump it up later.  I can't believe I am up posting this!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: July 05, 2011, 07:21:39 AM »

good morning monkey's u think they might not go with murder one because that means they have to stay for penalty phase--isnt there a juror that has to go on a cruise in July's hope this does not factor into their thinking
I dont think it will be they can come in with guilty, hear from family why KC should be spared then right back in and out in an hour on that the 1 juror can meet family at cruise site and be on their way, I'm sure JP will make it happen even if it runs past the 7th, they can fly the person out to the cruise ship. I believe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: July 05, 2011, 07:22:31 AM »

Good morning everyone I am here after a restless night, once again.
I have always believed if someone is murdered they can not rest til their murderer is brought to justice, I pray this is not true in Caylee's sake but I have a feeling this was not the first act of abuse towards Caylee we all seen pictures of her having a scrape bruise under her eye. I also saw a pic where her little lip had a cut on it like someone hit her in the mouth.
I know the state didn't bring these pictures in court .

If KC gets the death penalty does she automatically get appeal by the state and if so does Bozo and company represent her or does she get new lawyers?

Good Morning, Monkeys,

Baez would represent her on appeal only if she is more stupid than we know.  IMO, he did a terrible job!  He is as much a sociopath as Casey.  Again, IMO only.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: July 05, 2011, 07:23:54 AM »

I heard again the 911Call and the "31 days" sounds like she is lying regardinf the real date the caylee died...i guess she could say, I do not see my kid since ”_” or 4 weeks..eyc...she was very caution no to say the exact day she last saw caylee.... ..other thing I remember is casey buying tickets for her Friends to puerto rico...if it was true...why didt she go with them ? Caylee being dead nothing could stop her to go....or maybe she use those days to do dump caylee  

There was confusion about the date Caylee was last seen. KC told her mother she had not seen her since June 9th, but when LE looked at the nursing home video and verified the date it was the 15th of June. Cindy did not know where Caylee had been since she last saw her so that would account for the confusion on the date. As USUAL she was taking KC's word for it until LE proved that a lie too.
yes I remember that they change the dates...Casey didn't say a specific date of the last time she saw her daughter and she continue saying" 31 days" so she could change the dates later ...but if she said an specific date in the 911 call later she couldn't change the date.
................................................................................................

Since the beginning 08 I always thought June 9th, was an important date for kc.
Remember, kc has a VERY good memory.  In less kc just wanted to throw the cops off.
I just hope the cops are still looking at kc phone records of June 8th and 9th and kc's ware a bouts.
Still thinking about that lady that was killed in Blanchard Park June 08.

And it's to bad the jurors never saw kc after they left the court room to see her face,  smiling, laughing.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: July 05, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »

My understanding from watching JVM's show last night was that this juror could tell the judge that s/he needs to be excused, and then JP would just put an alternate in.. but I wasn't clear on whether or not they'd have to start deliberations over.. or merely catch the person up.  But I would hope they wouldn't pick murder 1 just for that reason.. even if it does mean cutting in to personal vacation time. 

Anothermonkey, the way I understand it, in that event they would have to start deliberations over...might be wrong, but that is what I understood them to be saying..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: July 05, 2011, 07:25:38 AM »

I think July 7, Thursday, is when the one juror must be on their cruise.  An alternate could take over if it goes longer or as suggested above, they could be flown to the cruise or to meet it at a port along the way.

I do think Judge Perry would make it happen.  I also think this would go against the Defendant.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: July 05, 2011, 07:26:43 AM »

I hope this in not inappropriate and I may just be over tired but I think she will get :
 Involuntary manslaughter/ or voluntary manslaughter.
Casey looked up chloroform as a means to make her sleep. So she could go out.
I think she gave her too much and caylee never woke up. She called George and Cindy no one returned her calls she couldn't call 911 because of the drugs in caylee 's system. So she wrapped her  in a blanket and put her in the trunk of her car and put it out of her mind. She could do this then  stayed with Tony.
When she returned to her car she had to fix this and put her in the trash bags because Decomposition  was  starting  and poor caylee  was leaking so wrapped the duct tape and put her in plastic bags  and we all know the rest.

I hope I'm wrong This is JMO  thoughts please

The duct tape.......
No reason....Intentional......

You and I know this but I fear the Jury and many others won't. They will think it was to hold back the leakage of the decomp.  From a accidental  drug overdose.
I have seen many mothers use  Benadryl so they could go out back in the days that makes me sick.

Looking up chloroform because she ran out of Zanax
 We never found out if she bought it. or made it and if so she didn't get knocked out.
 We know way more then most people do about her. I hope I'm wrong
IMO 100% GUILTY but I just don't think she'll get that

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: July 05, 2011, 07:27:51 AM »

I should be asleep.  But I had one of those face palm, head desk, light bulb moments which other smarter monkeys probably already had.  I woke up realizing the significance of the Teddy Bear and had to come post.  The story was totally concocted by Cindy and Dominic Casey with the help of the "psychic" to explain his presence in the woods looking for Caylee.  First Cindy sets it up by saying that Teddy disappeared.  Then we are supposed to believe that the psychic led Dominic Casey to the woods because she was sent Teddy which was a connection to Caylee to help her find her.  Then, Teddy is sent back to Dominic Casey.  Ugh, they are all  completely morally bankrupt, to borrow a phrase.  If this post gets buried, I may bump it up later.  I can't believe I am up posting this!
This is why I said KC told Cindy where she was, if I remember right Casey tells Lee "look close place we know, ask mom she will know"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: July 05, 2011, 07:28:16 AM »

I am going to need a long rest when this case is over. How about you ?

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: July 05, 2011, 07:30:58 AM »

Jean casaurus said he knelt on one knee and held her hand. She then caressed his face slow and soft.

Oh My God. 
Good morning!  I heard her say that was the second time she saw that too but the jury wasn't there.  Rats!  I am praying for the jury today and love catching up here!  [_]? coffee and (::Smile monkeybread for all!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: July 05, 2011, 07:32:45 AM »

Anothermonkey, the way I understand it, in that event they would have to start deliberations over...might be wrong, but that is what I understood them to be saying..

i understood them to say that the juror leaving would have to give their plea and that the alternate who took over would have to agree with that plea, but they would not do deliberations again
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: July 05, 2011, 07:34:49 AM »

Why did the judge allow a member of the Defense team to cry in front of the jury?  If Ashton can't smirk, why was this allowed?  NG is on Robin Meade just now saying that one cried and Baez yawned, etc.  I hope Judge Perry was taking notes on this. 

I think the jury will deliberate about 10-12 hours.  I do think they will go over everything from Day 1 of the trial very carefully and I also do expect Murder 1 but think as a combination of those who think premeditated and felony murder that happened while Casey was drugging/taping Caylee accidentally.  Remember is someone dies during the commission of ANY felony, it is Murder 1 in Florida and many states.

We had a group of Scared Straight types visit our high school a few years back and one of them had duct taped an elderly man during a robbery and he had a "medical condition" and couldn't breathe through his nose and died and they got Murder 1 even though they didn't intend for him to die.  LWOPP.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: July 05, 2011, 07:36:08 AM »

I am going to need a long rest when this case is over. How about you ?

I am with y'all....I have been staying up til 2 and 3 am reading and catching up watching the vids of testimonies and then getting up and going to work... I am both physically and mentally exausted. I didn't miss any testimony though...fell asleep watching many times and had to start over, but I made it... I have made myself a promise to be in bed at a decent hour once this whole thing is over...my body needs it!!!!
I attended a family 4th of July celebration last night and there were alot of college age kids there ....they were talking about the case, they had watched closing arguements , but had only watched bits and pieces of the trial...it surprised me they were so adamant of her guilt...smart kids!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: July 05, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »

Casey Anthony Receives Money From Strangers, Shops in Jail

::snipping2::

Family members are also sending in money including a $140 deposit into her jail account Wednesday. A copy of the money order was purchased by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore told the Orlando Sentinel in an email that Casey Anthony's account balance Wednesday was $94.49.

Records show that until Wednesday's deposit, Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.

However, her jail account is now topping out at some $300 as of today and the money is still coming in, according to jailhouse records.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-receives-money-from-strangers-shops-in-jail-51850/

Disgusting. 
WOW!  I thought their house was in foreclosure.  If so I sure wouldn't be giving money to the murdering slore of a daughter.  I know Cindy will continue this but I sure hope the rest of the family does NOT!

The records show she has a few fans out there and the cash is piling up because strangers from across the country are sending in money so Anthony can spend it shopping for personal purchases.

Family members are also sending in money including a $140 deposit into her jail account Wednesday. A copy of the money order was purchased by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Thanks Carpe.  That family is completely beyond my understanding.  Is Cindy a masochist or does she think by putting money in ICA account, she will be portrayed as the world's best Mutha...
Cindy and Geo deserve one another!

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore told the Orlando Sentinel in an email that Casey Anthony's account balance Wednesday was $94.49.

Records show that until Wednesday's deposit, Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.
---------------------------

So SICK!  Patooeeeyyyy

May this $5 ho (and all of her stinking family) rot in hell for a very long time. Today is going to be a real nice start to that journey, I feel.  -Justice for Caylee
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: July 05, 2011, 07:39:13 AM »

Casey Anthony Receives Money From Strangers, Shops in Jail

::snipping2::

However, her jail account is now topping out at some $300 as of today and the money is still coming in, according to jailhouse records.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-receives-money-from-strangers-shops-in-jail-51850/

Disgusting. 
WOW!  I thought their house was in foreclosure.  If so I sure wouldn't be giving money to the murdering slore of a daughter.  I know Cindy will continue this but I sure hope the rest of the family does NOT!

The records show she has a few fans out there and the cash is piling up because strangers from across the country are sending in money so Anthony can spend it shopping for personal purchases.

Thanks Carpe.  That family is completely beyond my understanding.  Is Cindy a masochist or does she think by putting money in ICA account, she will be portrayed as the world's best Mutha...
Cindy and Geo deserve one another!

---------------------------

So SICK!  Patooeeeyyyy

May this $5 ho (and all of her stinking family) rot in hell for a very long time. Today is going to be a real nice start to that journey, I feel.  -Justice for Caylee

Sorry Carpe for invading your space...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: July 05, 2011, 07:39:20 AM »

i understood them to say that the juror leaving would have to give their plea and that the alternate who took over would have to agree with that plea, but they would not do deliberations again

I have never heard of that happening...but what do I know? I thought it would have to start deliberations over...I dont think that would be right to make a juror agree with what someone else had decided... I know i would  have issues with that....might be wrong....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1137 on: July 05, 2011, 07:39:43 AM »

Dr. Glass has a new article up.  I know a lot of people do not like her, but she has some good input ...warning there are spelling errors etc...just like I do (because of illness), it is the content that is important.

I have worried about ICA going "off'' when the verdict is read and not what she wanted to hear.  I have seen this happen.  Those sitting closest to her are going to be the first targets. 

What does everyone think? 

I think Cindy might go off, but I'm sure the deputies will be ready for any reaction from KC.

When she is found guilty, do they then put her in handcuffs and walk her away? I want to see that!

Me too, AZ!!  I even wish the killer cam could stay with her in her cell!! I'd like to see her when the lawyers are gone and she's alone with her sentence, after court.
Good morning Monkeys
LOL.....when she is found guilty of murder 1.....I want to see her have a complete hissy fit.I want it to be so bad that they have to tazzer her azz and drag her out in cuffs and chains.I want to see Monstercindy be the only family member who shows up for the verdict reading.....with her notebook in hand so she can see what a complete monster she raised.
  ::justice2NJ::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: July 05, 2011, 07:39:49 AM »

Granted I know way more than these jurors do, but I do not see how any of the jurros could watch her for 8 weeks and come away with a NG verdict. 

How the jurors would not think if this was an accident, why she didn't report it? Why would she sit in jail for 3 years if this was an accident.  They have to see that.  That would be my first question. 

Somebody please shoot me.
Trust me I know she is 100% Guilty but we know way more the they do .She didn't call 911 because Caylee never woke up. Their would have been drugs in her system.

I'm just trying to prepare myself for when the jury come back a lesser charge so I don't need meds myself..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: July 05, 2011, 07:40:01 AM »

i just pray they come back today with murder one even if its LWOP i dont think these jurors are death qualified no matter what they said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.