April 18, 2024, 10:24:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1306618 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3280 on: July 05, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »

Please do not be angry with me.  I am not religious, just never was, but this is one of those times where my unreligiousness is confirmed.

I feel, and again, I am angry, so please do not hate me, but...

I feel, if there is a God, he would not have allowed KC to be acquited of Caylee's murder.  What possible plan is there for allowing a murderer to walk free and a child to be left in a swamp to rot and nobody having to face justice for that. 

I prayed to God before the verdict was read.. that the jurors would come together, follow the law, and give a just verdict based on all of the evidence before them.  His will be done.   I'm not a church-goer, but I still pray.  Unfortunately, men and women have free will.  It seems as though it was this jury's free will to take sides, listen to nut-job witnesses, not review ALL of the evidence during deliberations, and do a sloppy/quick job so they could go home. I'm so disappointed.

As I just heard an older lady say on the news, who put that baby in the car? Casey had the car keys..

even Jose said she was in the trunk in closing! I guess they think George did it!?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3281 on: July 05, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »

Any thoughts on why one juror was crying when the verdict was read? Cuz s/he was so flippin' happy for Casey? Or they were relieved to be done?   

Anothermonkey,

The crying juror missed her soap opera. Televisions sets were taken away from the jurors a few day's ago, reportly.
It must be a real burden being sequestered in a Hotel without a TV set.
     so true!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3282 on: July 05, 2011, 05:44:49 PM »

Almighty God, we thank you for having a place for Caylee where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping, no death.  We praise you for receiving her into your warm embrace filled with love and peace.
On this day Father, we wanted peace and justice on earth for Caylee.  Yet for reasons we will never understand during this journey here, it was not to be.  We rest in the assurance of knowing your ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts, and your time is not our time.  In the deep places of our spirits we know that is good.  We know too you are a just God and vengence belongs solely to you -- that too is good.  I just humbly ask you to cause all whose faith and love is shaken this day to remember we must continue to stand for what is right and true, no matter the pain and hurt it may cause.  For alas, there will be another innocent who will need voices of the righteous in order to be heard.  Heal our souls so that once again we will rise to shout for justice from the roof tops.  Again Lord, we thank you for receiving Caylee to her eternal loving home and we thank you for sharing her with each of us here.  Amen and Amen.
Sister, That was beautiful!  It is easy to love and trust God when things are going our way.  We need Him most when we wonder where He is.  It is by Faith that our lives are enriched.  Faith that God knows what we do not.  Faith that God holds the universe in His hands.  Faith that God is true to His Word, and Faith that he will bring about vengeance for those who are wronged.  Caylee is in Heaven, with never another tear.  I can't let the anger consume me for those who have murdered her, or have helped her murderer walk free.  I will not bear the burden of the sin of anger while a murderer walks free.  I'm praying for you all, and please pray for me. 
Praying for you as well O4Bull . . . faith matters . . . it really does.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3283 on: July 05, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »

Almighty God, we thank you for having a place for Caylee where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping, no death.  We praise you for receiving her into your warm embrace filled with love and peace.
On this day Father, we wanted peace and justice on earth for Caylee.  Yet for reasons we will never understand during this journey here, it was not to be.  We rest in the assurance of knowing your ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts, and your time is not our time.  In the deep places of our spirits we know that is good.  We know too you are a just God and vengence belongs solely to you -- that too is good.  I just humbly ask you to cause all whose faith and love is shaken this day to remember we must continue to stand for what is right and true, no matter the pain and hurt it may cause.  For alas, there will be another innocent who will need voices of the righteous in order to be heard.  Heal our souls so that once again we will rise to shout for justice from the roof tops.  Again Lord, we thank you for receiving Caylee to her eternal loving home and we thank you for sharing her with each of us here.  Amen and Amen.

TY sister,i really do feel a little better after reading your prayer

Amen!!! The only justice in this whole thing is that Casey will in a sense,carry the mark of Cain forever..Life will never be kind or sweet to her.. jmo
Oh yes Tater, the mark of Cain.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3284 on: July 05, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »

Watching Fox News & Juror 14 talked to Cavuto via phone. She said the Prosecution didn't show motive. She was an alternate. All the pros that thought Casey would be found guilty are saying the Prosecution overcharged & shouldn't have had the dp on the table.

Omg. Lord give me strength.

This shows me they were morons.
The state does not need to show/prove motive.
However, they certainly did show motive.
I'm so angry and I'm going to stay this way.
It's going to take m a long time to get over this travesty.
I can't wait until the names of these jurors are released.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3285 on: July 05, 2011, 05:47:04 PM »

Guilty All  196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All  1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only  5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information  1 (0.5%)
I have no idea  3 (1.5%)

The Above could not be wrong! the Jury WAS wrong. I think they did not care and they all agreed together to go home!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3286 on: July 05, 2011, 05:48:04 PM »

Watching Fox News & Juror 14 talked to Cavuto via phone. She said the Prosecution didn't show motive. She was an alternate. All the pros that thought Casey would be found guilty are saying the Prosecution overcharged & shouldn't have had the dp on the table.

They don't have to prove motive.  Whateva. 

Bull Butter!  News to Juror 14, THEY did not do their job, IMO. The jurors gave it five minutes and scrammed out of that Hotel.
Who are they trying to fool?  They did not even have one dog-on question or even request testimony read back to them.
IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3287 on: July 05, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »

Amen!!! The only justice in this whole thing is that Casey will in a sense,carry the mark of Cain forever..Life will never be kind or sweet to her.. jmo

Please do not be angry with me.  I am not religious, just never was, but this is one of those times where my unreligiousness is confirmed.

I feel, if there is a God, he would not have allowed KC to be acquited of Caylee's murder.  What possible plan is there for allowing a murderer to walk free and a child to be left in a swamp to rot and nobody having to face justice for that. 
Zoo my dear, I could never hate you just because you don't believe as I believe.  There will be justice . . . sometimes we live long enough to see it . . . but if you don't believe anything else I ever say, please believe justice will be served.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3288 on: July 05, 2011, 05:49:48 PM »

They did not have to show motive..that was not part of the deal. 

They did not overcharge..the jury was stupid and didn't listen carefully to what reasonable doubt is..it is not that there is any doubt..it is that there is not reasonable doubt that she did this..

I am so disheartened..I have always thught the laws involving the care of our children were way too lenient.  Cindy never had any hope of taking Caylee away from Casey in a court of law..never..judges hate to separate the children from the natural parents..which is one of the big reasons I left social services..I couldn't stomach it anylonger..it's easier to charge animal abuse and have someone found guilty then child abuse.  Now evidently unless the jurors had seen a video of Casey murdering Caylee they would have decided they had reasonable doubt.

JP won't sanction Baez now..count on it..anymore then he would throw the book at him in court...he turned out to be alot of hot air in my opinion.  He kissed Baez azz the whole way through this trial and he will continue to do so...sorry that is how I feel.  I don't get the warm cuddles from him.  JP gave Baez more respect then in his court then he gave the prosecution who was defending the death of a little girl only 2 years ten months old.

No one is going after Cindy or George..what for..they turned out to be right..and JP never impeached Cindy's testimony..so there you have it...he aint no hero in my book.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3289 on: July 05, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »

I heard a rumor someone is offering 10,000 for anyone who kills Casey

that's crazy & psychotic. no matter what, i'd never do that. holy cow.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3290 on: July 05, 2011, 05:49:54 PM »

So don't f'ing give her the death penalty. They could have charged her with 3rd degree manslaughter, not first degree. THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!
..I agree! They were very lazy and just wanted to go home...and to think our tax dollars paid for all their special activities, and the dessert lady, and restaurants..I'm just SO MAD!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3291 on: July 05, 2011, 05:50:37 PM »

I recently had a long conversation with a FEDERAL JUDGE about our current jury system in today's "instant information age" and mass media proliferation. I don't think (and he agreed) that is possible to get a fair, intelligent jury selected. I hate to say it, but perhaps a better system is for all cases to be heard by a panel of judges.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3292 on: July 05, 2011, 05:50:51 PM »

A's just said threw their attorney they may never find out how Caylee actually died!!
Now what does that say???????????????????????????

I hope the jurors here this.   

Ya jurors, kc got away with murder....

Also said ppl are giving death threats. 
Is this for real or imaginary?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3293 on: July 05, 2011, 05:51:25 PM »

Well, sadly...I guess if little Haleigh is ever found, we will witness this exact same fiasco at Misty Croslin's trial...I wonder if she will hire Jose, as well...looks like his half-baked, hair-brained defense scheme was a real winner.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3294 on: July 05, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »

Zoo don't feel bad & don't apologize.  Everyone grieves in his/her own way and right now we are ALL grieving for Caylee.  When my father molested all those kids I was angry with GOD (and I'm not overly religious but not an atheist either) for allowing that to happen.  They I realized.  If I hadn't been molested & I hadn't noticed what was going on I wouldn't have stepped up.  Who knows what could have happened.  He could have killed a kid or molested hundreds more.  I received an email from one of the kids he molested saying that her new husband was "grooming" her daughter and had she not been through what she had with my father she wouldn't have noticed the signs.  I don't know what is going to happen.  CAll it GOD or kharma but something WILL happen to Casey Marie Anthony & her family!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3295 on: July 05, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »

In the aftermath of this shocking verdict my take away is the prosecution may have made the following strategic mistake.

Instead of emphasizing the premeditation (chloroform searches) and the cold calculated desire to kill her child for a new found freedom, perhaps they should have chosen a more plausible (or different) motive.

Namely, a crime of passion to punish her mother due to a lingering enraged behavior following the major argument (which included attempted choking) within close proximity of the intentional killing. It was perhaps easier to show that this act was the result of rage rather than planning, or premeditation, back in March '08.

Some have asked in recent days why the prosecutors did not make more of this horrific argument between mom and daughter? Well, with the benefit of hindsight I am now convinced this is a damn good point.

They didn't have anything to go on except hearsay. Cindy denied it, George wasn't home, Lee may or may not have been home. The prosecutors played too nice with the family. Didn't want to go for the throat with the " grieving grandparents ". As far as I was concerned, they didn't even need George and Cindy as witnesses for the prosecution, just the jailhouse tapes and their statements. But it is over and the clock can't be unticked. Stupid jury.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3296 on: July 05, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »

So don't f'ing give her the death penalty. They could have charged her with 3rd degree manslaughter, not first degree. THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!
..I agree! They were very lazy and just wanted to go home...and to think our tax dollars paid for all their special activities, and the dessert lady, and restaurants..I'm just SO MAD!

It is Possible for ALL 12 to have NO morals! even # 4 she says she is a christain but let even the child abuse go! What kind of person does this!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3297 on: July 05, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »

I just want to say that Caylee is having a wonderful, beautiful life living in God's glory.  She really doesn't care what's going on down here (as the Bible says).  We can be thankful for that. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3298 on: July 05, 2011, 05:53:20 PM »

Bull Butter!  News to Juror 14, THEY did not do their job, IMO. The jurors gave it five minutes and scrammed out of that Hotel.
Who are they trying to fool?  They did not even have one dog-on question or even request testimony read back to them.
IMO
If they had such a problem figuring out motive, why didn't they bother to go back and look at the evidence/testimony to do their best to see it? To understand where the prosecution was coming from?  Didn't they care about Caylee???  Didn't they want to get to the bottom of what happened, and why?  I thought the prosecution did a pretty darn good job with what they had, if you ask me.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3299 on: July 05, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Confirmed: Ashton is retiring at the end of the week.

http://twitter.com/OSCaseyAnthony

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.