April 25, 2024, 06:54:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1307957 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3300 on: July 05, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »

I only found out the verdict was in when my favorite boss told me. WE WERE AGHAST!

Then, as we watched George and Cindy leave the courtroom, I told her they were going home to change the locks and "Casey-proof" the house.

what a waste, a huge waste. Poor Caylee. I hope people throw rotten tomatoes at Casey. I hate her! (and mods, I'm really only on pg 89, so if I've broken a rule, I'm sorry...but I'm very angry)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #3301 on: July 05, 2011, 05:54:53 PM »

Almighty God, we thank you for having a place for Caylee where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping, no death.  We praise you for receiving her into your warm embrace filled with love and peace.
On this day Father, we wanted peace and justice on earth for Caylee.  Yet for reasons we will never understand during this journey here, it was not to be.  We rest in the assurance of knowing your ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts, and your time is not our time.  In the deep places of our spirits we know that is good.  We know too you are a just God and vengence belongs solely to you -- that too is good.  I just humbly ask you to cause all whose faith and love is shaken this day to remember we must continue to stand for what is right and true, no matter the pain and hurt it may cause.  For alas, there will be another innocent who will need voices of the righteous in order to be heard.  Heal our souls so that once again we will rise to shout for justice from the roof tops.  Again Lord, we thank you for receiving Caylee to her eternal loving home and we thank you for sharing her with each of us here.  Amen and Amen.

TY sister,i really do feel a little better after reading your prayer

Amen!!! The only justice in this whole thing is that Casey will in a sense,carry the mark of Cain forever..Life will never be kind or sweet to her.. jmo

Please do not be angry with me.  I am not religious, just never was, but this is one of those times where my unreligiousness is confirmed.

I feel, and again, I am angry, so please do not hate me, but...

I feel, if there is a God, he would not have allowed KC to be acquited of Caylee's murder.  What possible plan is there for allowing a murderer to walk free and a child to be left in a swamp to rot and nobody having to face justice for that. 

Zoo don't feel bad & don't apologize.  Everyone grieves in his/her own way and right now we are ALL grieving for Caylee.  When my father molested all those kids I was angry with GOD (and I'm not overly religious but not an atheist either) for allowing that to happen.  They I realized.  If I hadn't been molested & I hadn't noticed what was going on I wouldn't have stepped up.  Who knows what could have happened.  He could have killed a kid or molested hundreds more.  I received an email from one of the kids he molested saying that her new husband was "grooming" her daughter and had she not been through what she had with my father she wouldn't have noticed the signs.  I don't know what is going to happen.  CAll it GOD or kharma but something WILL happen to Casey Marie Anthony & her family!!!

Beth, I am not an athiest at all.  I do believe in God.  I just do not have faith that there are reasons for things like this to happen.  Hard to explain. 

I don't get why children have to die of cancer. 
I don't get why murderers walk free.

God should be able to not allow this, but I do agree with the free will part. 

I am so sorry for what you have gone through in your life.  Faith helps alot of people get through things.  It is just not something I have ever relied on and today shows me, at least, why have faith. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3302 on: July 05, 2011, 05:57:44 PM »

Why didn't the Prosecution bring in the big argument between casey and cindy on the 15th??? Was it because george, cindy, or lee would ever testify to it??

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3303 on: July 05, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Confirmed: Ashton is retiring at the end of the week.

http://twitter.com/OSCaseyAnthony
I was wondering earlier which atty would retire.  I don't blame him. He didn't seem overwhelmingly sad or upset during the state's presser..  I think he appreciated the kind words from the sheriff and the other guy from the state atty's office (can't think of his name).  He knows they did a damn fine job, even if they didn't win.  Caylee is still proud of them, without a doubt!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3304 on: July 05, 2011, 05:58:36 PM »

The prosecution really had a hard case to prove here. And "most" of their witnesses were "liars". George Anthony could have been convicted more easily. The duct tape with George and all of the lies he has told hurt the prosecution. Cindy hurt the prosecution. Not calling Kronk-really hurt them...and having a counselor on the jury I think probably REALLY helped "ICA".  I can't imagine her trying to live on the outside. I wonder if she will move in with Baez?   If she and Cheney skip down the damn street-i swear I will jump off a bridge.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3305 on: July 05, 2011, 05:59:07 PM »

Watching Fox News & Juror 14 talked to Cavuto via phone. She said the Prosecution didn't show motive. She was an alternate. All the pros that thought Casey would be found guilty are saying the Prosecution overcharged & shouldn't have had the dp on the table.

Omg. Lord give me strength.

They don't have to prove motive.  Whateva. 

Bull Butter!  News to Juror 14, THEY did not do their job, IMO. The jurors gave it five minutes and scrammed out of that Hotel.
Who are they trying to fool?  They did not even have one dog-on question or even request testimony read back to them.
IMO
If they had such a problem figuring out motive, why didn't they bother to go back and look at the evidence/testimony to do their best to see it? To understand where the prosecution was coming from?  Didn't they care about Caylee???  Didn't they want to get to the bottom of what happened, and why?  I thought the prosecution did a pretty darn good job with what they had, if you ask me.

The State is NOT required to show motive!!! Idiots!
12 ignorant brain dead jurors & Cowards!

Didn't look @ 1 piece of evidence or ask for a re-read of any testimony?????
What worthless jurors! Maybe they could get Casey to babysit their children or grandchildren.......hope they remember to hide their duct tape!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3306 on: July 05, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »

Almighty God, we thank you for having a place for Caylee where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping, no death.  We praise you for receiving her into your warm embrace filled with love and peace.
On this day Father, we wanted peace and justice on earth for Caylee.  Yet for reasons we will never understand during this journey here, it was not to be.  We rest in the assurance of knowing your ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts, and your time is not our time.  In the deep places of our spirits we know that is good.  We know too you are a just God and vengence belongs solely to you -- that too is good.  I just humbly ask you to cause all whose faith and love is shaken this day to remember we must continue to stand for what is right and true, no matter the pain and hurt it may cause.  For alas, there will be another innocent who will need voices of the righteous in order to be heard.  Heal our souls so that once again we will rise to shout for justice from the roof tops.  Again Lord, we thank you for receiving Caylee to her eternal loving home and we thank you for sharing her with each of us here.  Amen and Amen.

TY sister,i really do feel a little better after reading your prayer

Amen!!! The only justice in this whole thing is that Casey will in a sense,carry the mark of Cain forever..Life will never be kind or sweet to her.. jmo

Please do not be angry with me.  I am not religious, just never was, but this is one of those times where my unreligiousness is confirmed.

I feel, if there is a God, he would not have allowed KC to be acquited of Caylee's murder.  What possible plan is there for allowing a murderer to walk free and a child to be left in a swamp to rot and nobody having to face justice for that. 

Zoo don't feel bad & don't apologize.  Everyone grieves in his/her own way and right now we are ALL grieving for Caylee.  When my father molested all those kids I was angry with GOD (and I'm not overly religious but not an atheist either) for allowing that to happen.  They I realized.  If I hadn't been molested & I hadn't noticed what was going on I wouldn't have stepped up.  Who knows what could have happened.  He could have killed a kid or molested hundreds more.  I received an email from one of the kids he molested saying that her new husband was "grooming" her daughter and had she not been through what she had with my father she wouldn't have noticed the signs.  I don't know what is going to happen.  CAll it GOD or kharma but something WILL happen to Casey Marie Anthony & her family!!!

Beth, I am not an athiest at all.  I do believe in God.  I just do not have faith that there are reasons for things like this to happen.  Hard to explain. 

I don't get why children have to die of cancer. 
I don't get why murderers walk free.

God should be able to not allow this, but I do agree with the free will part. 

I am so sorry for what you have gone through in your life.  Faith helps alot of people get through things.  It is just not something I have ever relied on and today shows me, at least, why have faith. 

I know  - I was saying I am not (though I swear sometimes I'd like to have a talking to him!).  I can "hear" the disappointment & grief in your post just like the rest of us.  I'm still shaking my head.  I wasn't this invested in the OJ trial but it took me forever to stop thinking about it.  This case?  I don't think I ever will.  Maybe because my daughter is 2 1/2.  Maybe because that precious angel has no one except non relatives looking out for her.  I'll give you a big ole' hug if you'll send one to me!!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3307 on: July 05, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Source close to #JeffAshton says he has announced plans to retire from Orange-Osceola state atty's office.
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3308 on: July 05, 2011, 06:00:40 PM »

My heart hurts for Caylee today!  I heard the verdict while at work.  I cannot believe it.  How could that jury have heard all of that evidence and made this kind of decision?  The fact that she did not report her child missing for 30 days points to her guilt. I wonder what this jury will think when they see all that was not shown/told to them during that trial.  I for one could not live with myself. 

Someone else may have already said this. 

The only hope I can think of for justice for her is that kc lives the same kind of life that OJ did after his trial.  Where can she possibly go -this story is everywhere.  Hopefully she will be unable to find any peace on this earth and her freedom will become her prison!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3309 on: July 05, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »

Vinnie is freakin out on HLN..he is really arguing now with Linda earlier with that Sunny pundit and he is right to be upset and adament that justice was not done.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3310 on: July 05, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »

Holy shit NOoooooooooooooooo!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3311 on: July 05, 2011, 06:01:27 PM »

I prayed to God before the verdict was read.. that the jurors would come together, follow the law, and give a just verdict based on all of the evidence before them.  His will be done.   I'm not a church-goer, but I still pray.  Unfortunately, men and women have free will.  It seems as though it was this jury's free will to take sides, listen to nut-job witnesses, not review ALL of the evidence during deliberations, and do a sloppy/quick job so they could go home. I'm so disappointed.

As I just heard an older lady say on the news, who put that baby in the car? Casey had the car keys..

even Jose said she was in the trunk in closing! I guess they think George did it!?

BBM
so do ya think kc be alright with GA going on trial too,and taking her down with him,if that were the case
bet she hasnt thought that idea through,im sure if GA ended up on trial for caylee,a whole lot more info
would come out

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3312 on: July 05, 2011, 06:01:53 PM »

I hope Kronk sues the Anthony's for everything they make on selling Caylee's story...just saying.. an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3313 on: July 05, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »

Vinnie is freakin out on HLN..he is really arguing now with Linda earlier with that Sunny pundit and he is right to be upset and adament that justice was not done.

I agree!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3314 on: July 05, 2011, 06:02:32 PM »

Well, I am sure that Casey will not let Cindy use all her notes for the Cindy book.

Casey can save a lot of gas if she just gets a job at Target.

This almost makes the three judge system, in Aruba, look good.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3315 on: July 05, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Source close to #JeffAshton says he has announced plans to retire from Orange-Osceola state atty's office.

Oh my heart hurts for him.. I hope he just takes a vacation and then decides to stay he is needed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3316 on: July 05, 2011, 06:02:46 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/julie-chen-loses-it-over-casey-anthony-verdict-on-the-talk-video/2011/07/05/gHQAp8YazH_blog.html

They are talking about the verdict did not come in for the lessers?  Pretty much crying.

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3317 on: July 05, 2011, 06:03:30 PM »

Holy shit NOoooooooooooooooo!
So sad....his faith in the "justice" system was shook to the core today
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3318 on: July 05, 2011, 06:03:52 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Oh my heart hurts for him.. I hope he just takes a vacation and then decides to stay he is needed.

AWE

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3319 on: July 05, 2011, 06:03:57 PM »

The prosecution really had a hard case to prove here. And "most" of their witnesses were "liars". George Anthony could have been convicted more easily. The duct tape with George and all of the lies he has told hurt the prosecution. Cindy hurt the prosecution. Not calling Kronk-really hurt them...and having a counselor on the jury I think probably REALLY helped "ICA".  I can't imagine her trying to live on the outside. I wonder if she will move in with Baez?   If she and Cheney skip down the damn street-i swear I will jump off a bridge.
I think they didn't call Kronk because the way he says he came about the skull- the part about holding it up with the meter reader stick - didn't make sense. I questioned that the other day, wondering about the cops who said they found it half buried in muck.  Plus his actions with his son - talking about reward money, etc - did seem shady.  Plus, how does the state "pretty up" the bit about law enforcement not taking him seriously?  I think they didn't call Lee because if they would have asked him if he'd ever crept into Casey's room to peek at her, well, even if he did as a curious young boy, the defense would have completely turned that against him. And seeing as how he called out his mom's lies, THAT kind of testimony would have ruined anything else he had to say in the minds of the jurors. IMO

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.