April 19, 2024, 01:01:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1306666 times)
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3640 on: July 05, 2011, 08:17:12 PM »

Keep this rose Going for Caylee ♥♥♥♥
_____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is Mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. Romans 12:19
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3641 on: July 05, 2011, 08:17:22 PM »

I want to send Linda & Jeff cards!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3642 on: July 05, 2011, 08:18:03 PM »

I hope someone is investigating the jurors because something just isn't right here.  Something stinks. 

I hope so too snoopy.  After a short deliberation ...TWELVE randomly selected jurors and ... even a alternate juror who just spoke on JVM ... believe the prosecution did not prove their case.  What are the chances?  Even the liberal Huffington Post poll was not so one sided.

Janet

In addition, how would the alternate know what the others were thinking? They were not supposed to talk about the case and the alternates were not in deliberations. Also, most of them said beforehand they thought she was guilty. What evidence changed their minds? I watched this entire trial. I heard nothing to make me have reasonable doubt.

Anyway, even if they find there was tampering..they can't try her again. But I still want to know what the heck happened.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3643 on: July 05, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »

I hope someone is investigating the jurors because something just isn't right here.  Something stinks. 

I hope so too snoopy.  After a short deliberation ...TWELVE randomly selected jurors and ... even a alternate juror who just spoke on JVM ... believe the prosecution did not prove their case.  What are the chances?  Even the liberal Huffington Post poll was not so one sided.

Janet

The alternate juror did not attend ANY deliberations and had the exact same opinion of the other 12 sitting jurors. I call bullshit -- these jurors were talking among themselves all along and decided to "go home" as early as possible. You will never convince me otherwise.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3644 on: July 05, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »

Janet

The alternate juror did not attend ANY deliberations and had the exact same opinion of the other 12 sitting jurors. I call bullshit -- these jurors were talking among themselves all along and decided to "go home" as early as possible. You will never convince me otherwise.

Wreck, I was just saying the same thing!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3645 on: July 05, 2011, 08:20:06 PM »

Janet

I totally agree, Wreck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3646 on: July 05, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »

Janet

In addition, how would the alternate know what the others were thinking? They were not supposed to talk about the case and the alternates were not in deliberations. Also, most of them said beforehand they thought she was guilty. What evidence changed their minds? I watched this entire trial. I heard nothing to make me have reasonable doubt.

Anyway, even if they find there was tampering..they can't try her again. But I still want to know what the heck happened.
i thought that was beyond bizarre! i'm sure baez will take this as a reflection of his attorney skills.  On the bright side maybe he will get more clients and now more people in orlando will go to jail.  he isn't smart enough to realize this was a fluke.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3647 on: July 05, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »

Janet

i thought that was beyond bizarre! i'm sure baez will take this as a reflection of his attorney skills.  On the bright side maybe he will get more clients and now more people in orlando will go to jail.  he isn't smart enough to realize this was a fluke.

Cheeky, you're right. I hope. LOL. Because karma has to hit this guy. I hope it's in my lifetime!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3648 on: July 05, 2011, 08:23:21 PM »

I was amazed so many Facebook friends had been keeping up with this trial for 3 years. Everybody is up in arms over the failure of the justice system. One of my friends made this post:

"One of the largest problems with our criminal justice system is juror selection. By design, we end up with the least educated, least intelligent, and most malleable candidates from among the juror pool. Consequently, we obtain juries incapable of understanding complex information and theory, incapable of critical/logical thought, and vulnerable to manipulation by lawyers seeking anything but the truth. Very sad." Bill R.

Do you agree?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3649 on: July 05, 2011, 08:23:45 PM »

How many of these jurors will go home to a family that's going to look at them and say, WTH?   Especially those with small children or grandchildren.  They won't find a peaceful night's sleep for a long time.

Yes, oh yes. I said this earlier and included neighbors and friends.  The world is upset tonight!!  Not just us monkeys.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3650 on: July 05, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I have been wondering what I was going to say and have yet to been able to post on it.

I am at a loss for words. I pray for Caylee and she is in all of our thoughts and prayers. I am saddened by the 12 jurors and their cluelessness and unwilling to believe the facts of this case. It disgusts me. I honestly believe that we must have professional juries, jury of peers does not work.

I will also say this ... I am suspect of this jury and want to know how in hell 12 people could find this baby killer not guilty in 10 hrs. These people just wanted out. I am saddened that the jury was so ignorant and could not comprehend the evidence. UNREAL. These people like the line from Titanic, will be waiting for a salvation that will never come.

I would ask that people do not make threats. I honestly think that Casey and the Anthony's are going to live a living hell the rest of their lives.

Thank you stupid jury ... Casey Anthony made $300K by killing her kid and you just made her a millionare.

Please know Caylee, you are in my thoughts tonight. I would ask all Monkeys tonight to give your children and grandchildren a hug tonight in honor of Caylee. Its the least we could do.

I am speechless.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3651 on: July 05, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »

Someone on my FB page suggested it was jury nullification. They might be right.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3652 on: July 05, 2011, 08:25:12 PM »

I havent been here today guys because frankly, I couldnt... I could not stomach the verdict. I could not come here and see how everyone else was as upset as I am. I left the TV... I left the house.... I left the computer.... I went away trying to hope that this wasnt real.... However, we all know it is.... So, here I am giving you my thoughts...

I am heartbroken... I am so saddened by our justice system..by the 12 idiots who could not see the truth...by the POS who defended her....

This is such a mockery of what we were founded on in this country.....There is no justice system anymore...there is no system at all.... Its just a bunch of legal ,bureaucratic crap that is in place to make us beleive they are doing something right..when in fact, it is so grotesquely wrong.

How can someone like Casey go free and be aqquitted  of Murder I when she did what she did to  that precious baby? It is beyond me... I am literally at a loss of anything intelligible to say...

All I can say is that the Bible says " Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"... We can only wait for that day..because trust me....it WILLL COME.....

Amen Nikki...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3653 on: July 05, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »

I was amazed so many Facebook friends had been keeping up with this trial for 3 years. Everybody is up in arms over the failure of the justice system. One of my friends made this post:

"One of the largest problems with our criminal justice system is juror selection. By design, we end up with the least educated, least intelligent, and most malleable candidates from among the juror pool. Consequently, we obtain juries incapable of understanding complex information and theory, incapable of critical/logical thought, and vulnerable to manipulation by lawyers seeking anything but the truth. Very sad." Bill R.

Do you agree?

There's something wrong with it. I don't know what. I need to get over my shock still to really think about it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3654 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I have been wondering what I was going to say and have yet to been able to post on it.

I am at a loss for words. I pray for Caylee and she is in all of our thoughts and prayers. I am saddened by the 12 jurors and their cluelessness and unwilling to believe the facts of this case. It disgusts me. I honestly believe that we must have professional juries, jury of peers does not work.

I will also say this ... I am suspect of this jury and want to know how in hell 12 people could find this baby killer not guilty in 10 hrs. These people just wanted out. I am saddened that the jury was so ignorant and could not comprehend the evidence. UNREAL. These people like the line from Titanic, will be waiting for a salvation that will never come.

I would ask that people do not make threats. I honestly think that Casey and the Anthony's are going to live a living hell the rest of their lives.

Thank you stupid jury ... Casey Anthony made $300K by killing her kid and you just made her a millionare.

Please know Caylee, you are in my thoughts tonight. I would ask all Monkeys tonight to give your children and grandchildren a hug tonight in honor of Caylee. Its the least we could do.

I am speechless.

Well said, Red. Well said.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3655 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:15 PM »

Prety sad when you hear that if George Anthony had have come off as credible, Casey would probably be a convicted child killer right now.
I often had the thought during the trial that if George could sit stonefaced while all kinds of wild allegations were being lodged against him, how come he suddenly got all thin-skinned and weirdly hostill when Bozo was questioning him? I think he did exactly what we suspected he would do. Deny, yet act hostile, anti-Casey, evasive and impeachable enough on the stand to make Bozo's accusations resonate with the jury. I believe all three A's played their parts to the hilt. Let them now suffer the consequences.

As much as I hate to admit it....you might very well be right. I wanted to believe GA was at least one sincere one in the family. 

Yes, I said on the day of opening statements that watching George's face he was SO in on what was being said. His mouth did not drop open as ours would have. NOTHING.  Believed it then and still believe that.
Also...all the jurors were just ignorant and lazy beyond belief.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3656 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »

All of them seemed to KNOW what was coming which bothered me terribly at the time.

Think about it. After a short deliberation period ... not one jury member digressed from the defence's position one iota.

What is wrong with this picture.

Janet

+++++

Runaway Jury Law & Legal Definition

A runaway jury is composed of jurors that, for the most part, make their own decisions. The jurors make use of their right to act independently, and don't pay attention to the instructions of the court and prosecutor.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/runaway-jury/

Janet...my hubs agrees with you...

cubbeegirl

Reporters are interviewing spectators in front of the courthouse.  NONE of those spectators believe that justice prevailed today.

It doesn't make sense that the TWELVE jurors who had never discused the case prior to deliberation ... agreed so quickly that the prosecution did not prove its case.

What trial were jurors watching?

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3657 on: July 05, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »

Prety sad when you hear that if George Anthony had have come off as credible, Casey would probably be a convicted child killer right now.
I often had the thought during the trial that if George could sit stonefaced while all kinds of wild allegations were being lodged against him, how come he suddenly got all thin-skinned and weirdly hostill when Bozo was questioning him? I think he did exactly what we suspected he would do. Deny, yet act hostile, anti-Casey, evasive and impeachable enough on the stand to make Bozo's accusations resonate with the jury. I believe all three A's played their parts to the hilt. Let them now suffer the consequences.

As much as I hate to admit it....you might very well be right. I wanted to believe GA was at least one sincere one in the family. 
The guy is a gfreiving grandfather!  I'm sick to my frickin' stomach about this verdict, and I won't stoop to the level of some putting this guy through more then he has already been through.  C'mon guys...we are BETTER then that!!!  It's Casey's fault her daughter is dead! Blaming other's for our frustrations aboutn the so-called "system" won't change that fact!  I'm frustrated like the rest of you.  But, let's stay focused on the culprit and not buy in to the Defense's imaginary theory...
While I respect your opinion, I have heard the term grieving grandparents out of the mouthis of these very same enabling, lying dysfunctional grandparents. Leopards don't change their spots, and neither do the Anthonys. We just wanted to believe the act, that they finally saw the light and supported truth and justice for Caylee. But Casey doesn't change, no matter how many crocodile tears she scrubs off her face, and neither did her parents. I felt such sympathy for the Anthonys when I first heard the 911 calls in 2008. Then their personalities seeped through. I have just this left to say about any Anthony: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3658 on: July 05, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »

All of them seemed to KNOW what was coming which bothered me terribly at the time.

Think about it. After a short deliberation period ... not one jury member digressed from the defence's position one iota.

What is wrong with this picture.

Janet

+++++

Runaway Jury Law & Legal Definition

A runaway jury is composed of jurors that, for the most part, make their own decisions. The jurors make use of their right to act independently, and don't pay attention to the instructions of the court and prosecutor.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/runaway-jury/

Janet...my hubs agrees with you...

cubbeegirl

Reporters are interviewing spectators in front of the courthouse.  NONE of those spectators believe that justice prevailed today.

It doesn't make sense that the TWELVE jurors who had never discused the case prior to deliberation ... agreed so quickly that the prosecution did not prove its case.

What trial were jurors watching?

Janet

Janet

Exactly Janet.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3659 on: July 05, 2011, 08:28:04 PM »

The Anthony's atty is saying that original search team members are threatening violence against them. 

No eek from me. I honestly cannot blame anyone who has such hatred. Not smart because no one else needs to be punished because of Casey...BUT EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING OVER HIGH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.