April 18, 2024, 09:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1306611 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3980 on: July 05, 2011, 10:22:49 PM »

I want to send Linda & Jeff cards!

Please send Jeff, Linda and Frank a thank you note and let them know they did not let Caylee down

Jeffrey L. Ashton, Linda Drane-Burdick and Frank George

State of Florida State Attorney's Office, 9th Judicial Circuit
...Address: 415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3981 on: July 05, 2011, 10:23:16 PM »

Here is what the jurors do.

1.  They get the case, read instructions then they elect a Foreman
2.  Once they start deliberating they try to put the puzzle pieces together to see if they fit the charges.
3.  If everyone doesn't agree they have to work on GETTING everyone to agree.  The problem with that is it takes time.  Those in a hurry are more likely to change their mind to get out of there.

I can understand them not finding her guilty of murder in the first degree but AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE was a slam dunk, IMO
I agree. There is no way on Earth that the JURY should not have found Casey guilty of AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE. To do so would mean that you heard none of the evidence presented or just rejected it. The idea that this jury did not provide justice for Caylee is mind boggling. There is no way this jury should have ever contemplated letting Casey Anthony walk out of jail.

They actually bought the BS of a drowning. UNREAL. What part about no one turns a accident into a murder?

It frightens me that there are such stupid people out there.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3982 on: July 05, 2011, 10:23:41 PM »

I hope someone is investigating the jurors because something just isn't right here.  Something stinks. 

I hope so too snoopy.  After a short deliberation ...TWELVE randomly selected jurors and ... even a alternate juror who just spoke on JVM ... believe the prosecution did not prove their case.  What are the chances?  Even the liberal Huffington Post poll was not so one sided.

Janet

The alternate juror did not attend ANY deliberations and had the exact same opinion of the other 12 sitting jurors. I call bullshit -- these jurors were talking among themselves all along and decided to "go home" as early as possible. You will never convince me otherwise.

Bullshit from me too!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3983 on: July 05, 2011, 10:23:50 PM »

Guys I wanted to go outside and light a candle for Caylee but I only have birthday candles, would that be too tacky?

Not at all.

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3984 on: July 05, 2011, 10:24:43 PM »

It just doesn't matter. We can cry, wail, gnash our teeth, it simply doesn't matter. A jury found her not guilty and that verdict stands. Caylee receives no justice because her grandparents, uncle, and anyone who knew her utterly failed in bringing her justice. The prosecution did its best. Nothing matters anymore. I only hope that she didn't suffer.

I felt the same way until a friend talked to me about something. It does matter. All the grieving today shows that the majority still cares about injustice. There is such a loud and long deafening wailing of grief today over this. How can that not affect in a good way of some kind? We can hope that it has some grandmother somewhere talking to her young daughter who is a single mom and realizing the importance of keeping a close eye on that grandchild...because for some reason it caught Cindy Anthony by surprise that her daughter would actually murder the child. Hopefully moms like kc are watching how hated she is and getting a wake up call today....if they don't want their child then find the child a good home. Who knows what else this is influencing. It's such a loud cry today, there's no ignoring it. And once we've finished grieving over this travesty of justice today, we will be all the more stronger, all the more resolved to keep at the fight for children's rights and justice for the little victims. It is a sucker punch to us today, but tomorrow will be different. We will heal from this in time, we'll learn things from it we didn't know before, it's not a total loss. Something good will come of it... I believe there's good coming of it all over, it's just we're not seeing it.

Caylee didn't receive her justice today...that's all we know for sure right now...it didn't happen today, but it's coming. We can rely on that for certain. But because of the injustice she received today, it has rocked the world in a way it hasn't been rocked before and that tends to shake a lot of good things out that we so desperately need to make good changes...and I'm sure Caylee is at the wheel of that change. Maybe she and God decided it needed to happen this way just so the outrage would bring about good. I believe with all my heart that Caylee will receive her justice... but she didn't today for some reason, only she and God know, but her justice will arrive. 

Nice post NickandNOra... a friend of mine texted me and said "What's going to come out of this?".  I texted back that  "She will be punished by God in a different manner".  We have all been together on this and we need to continue to be.  I believe Casey is going to get what she deserves.  We all need to stay strong in this for Caylee.  She is what this is all about.    I can't help but think what will happen if Casey lets that tatoo show someday.  Could Karma come back as "Big Trouble comes in small packages"?  We will see....keep your heads up Monkeys! 

I appreciate all these words, as it has to be.  I was going to give up and walk away, but kow can I?  Iv'e stuck here for Natalee and then Stephanie, Kyron, Zahara, Haliegh and on and on.  We heard today there are 106 murdered children in FL right now.  We have so many other cases here at SM with the ability to help in some small way.  How can I just give up on them and (unfortunately those to come)  It is in God's hands and he holds the reigns, knowing what is to be done.  We know these killers will face his judgement eventually, but what can we do here on earth, NOW?  I can't give up, only pray God gives me knowledge, strenght, hope (the hardest at the moment) and help in any minute  and anyway I can, whatever that may be.  It's in his hands, as all the innocents are, where they are better off.  Casey and all the other innocents parents WILL pay, but maybe just not when and how we want.  God has his own plan.  Not for us to know or understand at this time.

At least OJ got what was coming many years later.  Casey or the Anthony's will never have there life back.  IT's in God's hands and he knows best.

We NEED to move on and continue to find justice somehow, anywhere we are called.  Casey will not get off easily when she get's out, she'd be better off in jail, protective custody.  She has no idea what she's coming out to.  She may pay worse on streets, I pray.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3985 on: July 05, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »

Whatever is in Casey that allowed her to dump her freshly murdered child in a swamp, and immediately go about partying, screwing, playing house, and skillfully lying, will cause her to kill again. We aren't made from that cut of cloth and it's hard for us to understand, but she's not going to like the way the world views her and the pressure cooker will heat up for her because of it. It will blow someday, and she will kill again.......... more skillfully.

The Justice system has released a sociopath today.

What we've seen today parallels what has always enabled her. She made up a better lie to get her way, and thanks to her family and others who took the stand......... it worked. Nothing has changed. She has only been encouraged by this jury.

I agree 100%
there is a sociopath on the loose.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #3986 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:07 PM »

CBS is doing a special 48Hours called Judgement Day, but it has Linda Baden.
Well, l won't be watching it.  I still have not turned tv on tonight.  I may not turn it on the rest of the week.  I won't watch anything that has to do with that family.  I guess I have moved from disbelief to anger now. I just keep reading here and praying.  I still just can't understand how this happened.  How could the jury ignore the fact that she did not report caylee missing for so long.  That in itself pointed to her guilt.
I will not watch anymore about this case.  My television is on Spongebob Squarepants for my granddaughter.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3987 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »

anyone think JP will give casey the maximum on the lying to police charge?

No. I'm scared to dare to hope anymore when it comes to justice.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3988 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I have been wondering what I was going to say and have yet to been able to post on it.

I am at a loss for words. I pray for Caylee and she is in all of our thoughts and prayers. I am saddened by the 12 jurors and their cluelessness and unwilling to believe the facts of this case. It disgusts me. I honestly believe that we must have professional juries, jury of peers does not work.

I will also say this ... I am suspect of this jury and want to know how in hell 12 people could find this baby killer not guilty in 10 hrs. These people just wanted out. I am saddened that the jury was so ignorant and could not comprehend the evidence. UNREAL. These people like the line from Titanic, will be waiting for a salvation that will never come.

I would ask that people do not make threats. I honestly think that Casey and the Anthony's are going to live a living hell the rest of their lives.

Thank you stupid jury ... Casey Anthony made $300K by killing her kid and you just made her a millionare.

Please know Caylee, you are in my thoughts tonight. I would ask all Monkeys tonight to give your children and grandchildren a hug tonight in honor of Caylee. Its the least we could do.

I am speechless.

the whole scum ass family and their cockroach attorneys are going to make a lot more money off Caylee's murder....they will never get one red cent of mine...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3989 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

Thanks Klaas....I had heard that but was hoping against hope that there would be a longer sentence...
I am just heart sick tonight..I just can not shake my sadness.

We all are, cookie. Just realize when Caylee is released to the outside world, her life will be hell.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3990 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:46 PM »

I wrote this from sweet Caylee's perspective....

If Caylee could talk.....

Why did you leave me alone in the trunk?
While you partied and smoked and got horribly drunk?

Why did you kill me and stuff me in bags?
And duct tape my mouth while I coughed and I gagged?

Why did you lie and blame everyone?
You know that you did it so you could have fun.

Why did you throw me away like i'm trash?
You took me away.. I was gone in a flash.

I loved you and trusted you more every day..
Just so you  could drug me and throw me away.

This jury cant see through your lies and deceit..
But I have told God all that YOU did to me...

He told me He knew and that justice will come..
And I will be watching when you come undone.

God gave you a gift and you tossed it away...
You thought that at two, I just got in the way. 

You took me away because I got attention..
People loved me a lot and you never were mentioned.

How much are you loved and doted on now?
PLease tell me, mommy, I want to know how.

How could you do this to your little girl?
I no longer am yours... I belong to the world.

I'm still loved the most and It's plain to see...
You are loved by no one....especially me...

That was really bittersweet.  So accurate...so sad.  :wipes a tear::

Guys I wanted to go outside and light a candle for Caylee but I only have birthday candles, would that be too tacky?

Not at all.  It's the thought that counts. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3991 on: July 05, 2011, 10:27:13 PM »

Brandi raises her hand!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #3992 on: July 05, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »

I think the irony would be rich indeed if KC ends up working for Jose as his nanny.  Would he trust her in the care of his little boy?  Would he have her live in his house, sleep under his roof, and influence his family?  I say they are made for each other.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3993 on: July 05, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »

2.  Once they start deliberating they try to put the puzzle pieces together to see if they fit the charges.
3.  If everyone doesn't agree they have to work on GETTING everyone to agree.  The problem with that is it takes time.  Those in a hurry are more likely to change their mind to get out of there.

I can understand them not finding her guilty of murder in the first degree but AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE was a slam dunk, IMO
I agree. There is no way on Earth that the JURY should not have found Casey guilty of AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE. To do so would mean that you heard none of the evidence presented or just rejected it. The idea that this jury did not provide justice for Caylee is mind boggling. There is no way this jury should have ever contemplated letting Casey Anthony walk out of jail.

They actually bought the BS of a drowning. UNREAL. What part about no one turns a accident into a murder?

Red ... not all 12 jury members are that stupid.  There is something more to this verdict ... much more.  I believe the truth will eventually be revealed.  IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3994 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:05 PM »

Sorry just looked at blinks page who is Ross? Anyone know? Is it someone in the Anthony family?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #3995 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:10 PM »

I want to send Linda & Jeff cards!

Please send Jeff, Linda and Frank a thank you note and let them know they did not let Caylee down

Jeffrey L. Ashton, Linda Drane-Burdick and Frank George

State of Florida State Attorney's Office, 9th Judicial Circuit
...Address: 415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801

I'm getting cards tomorrow for them.  I also want to send Yuri one too!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3996 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:56 PM »

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #3997 on: July 05, 2011, 10:29:32 PM »

When Casey said surprise surprise about the pool accident and rolled her eyes.... did that get them closer to their verdict? Eureka! She said: Surprise surprise... now I know it happened.

Fricken I D I O T S.   uGHHH    Not a speck of evidence the pool was involved.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3998 on: July 05, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »

Brandi raises her hand!

I hope so but I have no confidence in this case anymore...none

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3999 on: July 05, 2011, 10:29:35 PM »

OMG, one of the alternate jurors is talking on Greta ... Now I know why a killer is going free.

Shaking my head ... these F'ers did not listen to one thing the STATE said. These yokels didn't think this case was going to get the attention it got. Go back and go live under your rock.

Hey killers ... go to Pinellas County ... I guess they thing killing people is ok, especially helpless, defenseless little 2 year olds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.