April 18, 2024, 07:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1306657 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4240 on: July 06, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I have been sitting here for 3 years just knowing in my heart that Caylee would get justice one day. But it appears that will not happen here on earth. I will never let Caylee Anthony out of my mind or my heart.

Just my thoughts on honoring Caylee.....We all have taken time from our own families in seeking justice for Caylee. I think the best way to honor her memory is to turn the tv's off and get out and enjoy our children and grandchildren for what is left of the summer. Shower them with all the love that precious lil Caylee never received in her short life. Do not give the tv networks any hits for their ratings. If no one watches the shows that the Anthony will be featured on , they will get the picture eventually.

I will be stepping away for a while to let my heart heal from the injustice done to Precious Angel Caylee. I will listen to sentencing Thursday then I will try to deal with my emotions. Today has been especially sad for me as my 11 yr old grandson was measured and fitted for a wheel chair today. His Muscular Dystrophy has progressed so fast that the time has come that he can no longer walk for any length of time. Please keep him in your prayers. His name is Chandler.
God Bless you all!

Thank you for expressing so eloquently what I've been thinking all day. The best thing I can do is to be a better husband, father, and grandfather. I can't do a thing about what happened here, but I can try to make my own little world a little better. My prayers go out to your precious grandson and to you.

Thank you so much Sailcat. And you too MissiontoConvict. I would give my life to make my two grandson's healthy and happy. It breaks my heart that they can't be like other kids and run and play. And Casey just throws her precious Angel in the swamp.  I know we aren't suppose to question God, but today I have asked him a 1000 times today, WHY, WHY, do the little children have to suffer so? They did nothing to deserve this.That I will never understand.  Never,never,never in a million years will I understand the children suffering.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4241 on: July 06, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »

I know this is pissing in the wind but this was posted on my fb page...does any smart monkey know if there is any merit to this?

Double Jeopardy does not apply if they file federal charges against her for violating the civil rights of her child. She can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated their civil rights!! Everyone needs to contact the feds, state atty and atty general in FL and get them to prosecute the crap out of her that way!!!!. Contact Lawson Lamar, State Atty Florida.

I don't know about filing federal charges After this Not guilty. Don't think so?

But I really feel the jury needs to be investigated!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4242 on: July 06, 2011, 12:05:58 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4243 on: July 06, 2011, 12:05:58 AM »

I know this is pissing in the wind but this was posted on my fb page...does any smart monkey know if there is any merit to this?

Double Jeopardy does not apply if they file federal charges against her for violating the civil rights of her child. She can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated their civil rights!! Everyone needs to contact the feds, state atty and atty general in FL and get them to prosecute the crap out of her that way!!!!. Contact Lawson Lamar, State Atty Florida.

Will Caylee's murder be declared a cold case? If another detective were to discover something that would point to Caylee's killer, couldn't Casey be re-tried based on the new evidence or would that be considered double jeopardy? I recently read about an arrest in a 54 year old murder case based on new evidence which refuted the prime suspect's alibi, but I don't think he had ever been tried for the crime.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4244 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:03 AM »

You know.  It seems like this was the case in a trial I've followed.  I can't remember which one.
There were several cases of persons found "not guilty" in murder cases of blacks in the 60's that were convicted by the Federal Government years later for violating their Civil Rights. I would think killing a child could qualify for this.

I was wondering today after the verdict if there was any recourse such as a civil trial where the burden of proof is not so high...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4245 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »

There is a FB page called : 100,000 People Who Think The Casey Anthony Verdict Was Wrong

I don't know how to do FB links.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/100000-People-Who-Think-The-Casey-Anthony-Verdict-Was-Wrong/117834368306000?sk=wall

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4246 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:35 AM »

Butterflies in Heaven By Richard Grund
by Carmen J Prince on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 10:56pm

Butterflies in Heaven

December 11, 2008

By Richard J Grund

When President Roosevelt called December 7, 1941 a “date which will live in infamy” I had little personal experience with the reality of that statement.  He meant that the day would always have a bad name and be notorious in history.  And, he was correct.  It was and is.

December 11, 2008 (a Thursday) will hold that status in our lives.  It’s the day our worst fears were confirmed and the nightmare was no longer just a dream.  It was the day Caylee Marie Anthony was found.  Well, that’s actually not true.  Caylee was in Heaven.  It was the day the remains of her mortal body were found.  It was the day we knew that we would have to wait until Heaven to see her again.  Without the assurance of Heaven and her being there it would have been the day that all hope was lost.

Don’t get me wrong, we wanted it to be different.  There was hope the facts were wrong.  There was faith and love to help block out the reality being presented to us.  The hope of her being somewhere safe and hidden was lost that day.  The hope of seeing her in this earthly realm was lost that day.  And, the hope of a future for this bright shining star was lost that day.  The truth is, no one who has been to Heaven ever wanted to come back and I do not believe she would have been any different.  The ever present music for her to bop and dance to would have held her there.   The bright green fields, flowers, perfect butterflies and the ever present feeling of safety and love would make her forget all about here.  I cannot blame her.  Psalm 16:11 tell us, In Your presence is fullness of joy;  At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.  Once she grabbed His nail pierced hand when He greeted her we were a distant memory.  Would you want to leave that?  I wouldn’t.

Over this past year I’ve had past dreams, words and experiences brought to my remembrance.  I will not list or detail them except to say that God was not caught off guard by this.  He knew what would happen before she was born.  He knew THIS would happen.  And, in His infinite love and mercy for us, He gave her to us anyway.  God is never surprised by what happens.  He knows the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10).   He knew who, what, when and where.  He taught us that for everything there is a season (Ecclesiastes 3) and her season was a short one.  She was meant to teach us many lessons and, for whatever reason, her time here was short.

In many ways, she was too good for this world.  Most innocents like her are.  Before this world could taint her, ruin her and mold her into its image she was sent home.  Selfishly, I wish it were not so.  I wish we could all have her for a little while longer but He knows better than I what is right and to Him, this was allowed.  I know there are many people that will not understand that or His ways.  But, I can pray you come to that understanding.

Isaiah 55:8 (NKJV) 8 “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.

Does that mean we don’t wail and plead with Him to change the way things are?  No, our frail humanity does that.  Yet, in all things we have to trust that this Father does know best.

Although it may have actually happened 6-months earlier, on December 11, 2008 it was confirmed to us that we ran out of time with one of His butterflies.  Her wings would flutter to the breeze of this world no longer.  Her time was short but it was ever so colorful and memorable.

With all due respect to Eric Clapton, I know that there are no tears in Heaven.  There is only love, peace, joy and Caylee’s laughter.

And, I know there are butterflies in Heaven that live forever!

We will always love you Caylee.

We will always miss you.

We will see you again.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/carmen-j-prince/butterflies-in-heaven-by-richard-grund/237176219640301

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4247 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/motion_for_judgment_notwithstanding_the_verdict

JP can overturn the not guilty verdict very rare not sure if he will he did find her not guilty based on the verdict so not sure but this is interesting reading..

A motion asking the court to enter judgment notwithstanding the verdict.  This motion argues that no reasonable jury could reach the verdict that the jury in this case just did.  In other words, it claims that the jury did not follow proper instructions and ruled for the opposing party based on legally insufficient evidence.  In federal court, this motion has been replaced with the JMOL motion.  See Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 50.

Judgment Notwithstanding the Verdict

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Judgment+Notwithstanding+the+Verdict

hmmm that is interesting. because NO reasonable jury could ever find her not guilty of at least child abuse/neglect.  i hope this is true but if it was i feel like we would have heard about it from some of the talking heads already
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4248 on: July 06, 2011, 12:07:09 AM »

I don't know about filing federal charges After this Not guilty. Don't think so?

But...she was found not guilty of murder...not violating her civil rights...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #4249 on: July 06, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »

Jinkasaurus was on the phone to HLN while in the restaurant where the "celebration" was being held. She asked Mason if Casey would be going home when she got out. He laughed at the prospect and said,"I'll tell you that much..... she will not go back to her parent's house."

I wonder how Cindy's feeling about that? I wonder how she feels that the defense team she worked so hard for is casting absurdity at the thought that Casey would dirty herself to walk in that house again? I wonder if she's proud that she helped Casey achieve a career good enough to support herself? It's quite lucrative to kill your daughter, throw your family the blame and have them willingly perjure themselves on your behalf. Casey's finally got a real job and can support herself. Thanks, Mom, but you're not invited to the graduation.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4250 on: July 06, 2011, 12:07:34 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/casey-anthony-murder-trial-1309361806-slideshow/prosecutor-jeff-ashton-leaves-courtroom-casey-anthony-found-photo-204749098.html

Credit:  (AP Photo/Joe Burbank, Pool)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:12:20 AM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #4251 on: July 06, 2011, 12:07:58 AM »

The FB page for Porch Lights on for Caylee has 1,360,975 Attending!!!!!

WOW

In just a few minutes up to this number.  1,373,944 Attending

Link Please
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237189926299700
1,404,430 Attending

These are my opinions and subject to change.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4252 on: July 06, 2011, 12:08:34 AM »

Porch light doesn't work but my flashlight did!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4253 on: July 06, 2011, 12:08:36 AM »

I recently had a long conversation with a FEDERAL JUDGE about our current jury system in today's "instant information age" and mass media proliferation. I don't think (and he agreed) that is possible to get a fair, intelligent jury selected. I hate to say it, but perhaps a better system is for all cases to be heard by a panel of judges.

^^^
Bump

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4254 on: July 06, 2011, 12:09:41 AM »

But...she was found not guilty of murder...not violating her civil rights...

Sorry I violated your space...I was stating that she was found not guilty of murder...not violation of Caylee's civil rights..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #4255 on: July 06, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »

What A Pig!!!

Funny how he an attorney 40 yrs let a punk like Baez run things.
Somethin ain't right with that either!!!!!!
[/quote]I was thinking along the same lines SM. He just sat back and relaxed, almost as if he had nothing to be concerned about.  Hmmmm and then Baez with his support of Ashton when they both were in jeopardy of contempt. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #4256 on: July 06, 2011, 12:10:43 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/100000-People-Who-Think-The-Casey-Anthony-Verdict-Was-Wrong/117834368306000

100,000 People Who Thing The Casey Anthony Verdict Was Wrong
98,629 people like this

These are my opinions and subject to change.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #4257 on: July 06, 2011, 12:10:43 AM »

You know.  It seems like this was the case in a trial I've followed.  I can't remember which one.
There were several cases of persons found "not guilty" in murder cases of blacks in the 60's that were convicted by the Federal Government years later for violating their Civil Rights. I would think killing a child could qualify for this.

I was wondering today after the verdict if there was any recourse such as a civil trial where the burden of proof is not so high...

You have to be a "wronged party" to file a civil suit. The civil suit against OJ was brought by the Goldman family. Caylee's family supported the killer and they're the only ones that could claim a loss. JMO.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #4258 on: July 06, 2011, 12:11:18 AM »

On Linda's closing yesterday did anyone else hear here say that Caylee was never in the dark in a storm alone before?  I thought I heard this and it just makes my heart hurt more as to what this baby must have endured all of her life.  I despise KC, her defense team, the jurors, the Anthony's and anyone else involved in the cover up of the murder of this precious child.  I'm so upset and think that the jury was tampered with  or talked between themselves if the alternate juror said We were not convinced when he did an interview.  How did he know they were convinced cause they were not supposed to talk?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4259 on: July 06, 2011, 12:11:20 AM »

I recently had a long conversation with a FEDERAL JUDGE about our current jury system in today's "instant information age" and mass media proliferation. I don't think (and he agreed) that is possible to get a fair, intelligent jury selected. I hate to say it, but perhaps a better system is for all cases to be heard by a panel of judges.

^^^
Bump

I agree...or at least qualified professional jurors who can understand scientific evidence and have the common sense to put together circumstancial evidence together..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.