April 24, 2024, 03:35:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1307609 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4300 on: July 06, 2011, 12:48:22 AM »

Today the world cried together (who knew this case)on this verdict all but maybe 30 people who didn't personally I am glad I do not know none of the jurors or alternates, I would not want to walk in none of their shoes.

If Casey is on probation her probation officer can take her to court and revolt her probation, When my brother was on probation he was not allowed to get into any kind of trouble or be charged with anything. If she was on probation then she wouldn't be allowed to revolt it in any way.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4301 on: July 06, 2011, 12:50:27 AM »

I wrote this from sweet Caylee's perspective....

If Caylee could talk.....

Why did you leave me alone in the trunk?
While you partied and smoked and got horribly drunk?

Why did you kill me and stuff me in bags?
And duct tape my mouth while I coughed and I gagged?

Why did you lie and blame everyone?
You know that you did it so you could have fun.

Why did you throw me away like i'm trash?
You took me away.. I was gone in a flash.

I loved you and trusted you more every day..
Just so you  could drug me and throw me away.

This jury cant see through your lies and deceit..
But I have told God all that YOU did to me...

He told me He knew and that justice will come..
And I will be watching when you come undone.

God gave you a gift and you tossed it away...
You thought that at two, I just got in the way. 

You took me away because I got attention..
People loved me a lot and you never were mentioned.

How much are you loved and doted on now?
PLease tell me, mommy, I want to know how.

How could you do this to your little girl?
I no longer am yours... I belong to the world.

I'm still loved the most and It's plain to see...
You are loved by no one....especially me...

OMG.. OK.. I am balling.. I want to copy this and post it on FB and will GIVE you the credit.. I have alot of FB friends I went to school with and work with and they will love it.. 

I was just going to ask her permission as well..
Nikki this was absolutely beautiful, I've felt anger, disappointment but until you posted this I haven't been able to let out the real sorrow of these past 3 years.  Tears for this precious baby we are shedding you have brought it all together in these touching words.   Thankyou so much.......

I would also like your permission as well to post and e-mail it to many of my friends that would so appreciate.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4302 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:29 AM »

I cannot believe that 12,000 people think that case is not guilty omg...I didn't turn on my TV because I will not support to see the 'cacheton of BOBO" WITH HIS BIG SMILE....AND WAIT FOR CASEY HER FIRST DAY OF FREEDOM going to fusion to celebrate!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #4303 on: July 06, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Juror says prosecutors didn't answer questions about how, when, and where Caylee Anthony died
12:02 AM, Jul 6, 2011

::snipping2::

Hueckler, known as Juror #14, only served as an alternate, so he wasn't in the jury room during deliberations. He did sit through every minute of testimony and, because of that, believes the 'not guilty' verdict was the right one. "I agree with that decision whole-heartedly. It was the right decision."

10News also talked to the mother of Juror #3, Jennifer Ford. Her mother, Lynn Ford, wishes the outcome had been different for Caylee Anthony, "God gives us these children to take care of, and He trusts us to take care of those children. And this mother failed that child regardless of whether it was an accident or anything."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/199880/250/Juror-Prosecution-failed-to-prove-murder

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4304 on: July 06, 2011, 12:52:42 AM »

Today the world cried together (who knew this case)on this verdict all but maybe 30 people who didn't personally I am glad I do not know none of the jurors or alternates, I would not want to walk in none of their shoes.

If Casey is on probation her probation officer can take her to court and revolt her probation, When my brother was on probation he was not allowed to get into any kind of trouble or be charged with anything. If she was on probation then she wouldn't be allowed to revolt it in any way.
adding this
 If the defendant happened to be on parole from an earlier offense at the time, the act for which he or she was acquitted may also be the subject of a parole violation hearing, which is not considered to be a criminal trial. Since parolees are usually subject to restrictions not imposed on other citizens, evidence of actions that were not deemed to be criminal by the court may be re-considered by the parole board. This legal board could deem the same evidence to be proof of a parole violation. In addition, like civil trials parole violation hearings are also subject to a lower standard of proof so it is possible for a parolee to be punished by the parole board for criminal actions that he or she was acquitted of in court.

Can this happen with Casey
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4305 on: July 06, 2011, 12:54:12 AM »

Nikkibnurse- You have a beautiful gift.  Thank you for sharing it.  Thank you also for doing the job you do...it matters.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4306 on: July 06, 2011, 12:54:57 AM »

how simple.....

my conversation with my 2 1/2 yr old angel
mama ok?
mama is just sad baby
why mama crying
I'm crying for a little girl whose mama wasn't nice
put her in time out
they tried baby it didn't work
try again mama

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4307 on: July 06, 2011, 12:55:32 AM »

adding this
 If the defendant happened to be on parole from an earlier offense at the time, the act for which he or she was acquitted may also be the subject of a parole violation hearing, which is not considered to be a criminal trial. Since parolees are usually subject to restrictions not imposed on other citizens, evidence of actions that were not deemed to be criminal by the court may be re-considered by the parole board. This legal board could deem the same evidence to be proof of a parole violation. In addition, like civil trials parole violation hearings are also subject to a lower standard of proof so it is possible for a parolee to be punished by the parole board for criminal actions that he or she was acquitted of in court.

She WAS convicted of 4 counts of lying to LE officials --- that IS a violation of parole or probation.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4308 on: July 06, 2011, 12:56:22 AM »

I wrote this from sweet Caylee's perspective....

If Caylee could talk.....

Why did you leave me alone in the trunk?
While you partied and smoked and got horribly drunk?

Why did you kill me and stuff me in bags?
And duct tape my mouth while I coughed and I gagged?

Why did you lie and blame everyone?
You know that you did it so you could have fun.

Why did you throw me away like i'm trash?
You took me away.. I was gone in a flash.

I loved you and trusted you more every day..
Just so you  could drug me and throw me away.

This jury cant see through your lies and deceit..
But I have told God all that YOU did to me...

He told me He knew and that justice will come..
And I will be watching when you come undone.

God gave you a gift and you tossed it away...
You thought that at two, I just got in the way. 

You took me away because I got attention..
People loved me a lot and you never were mentioned.

How much are you loved and doted on now?
PLease tell me, mommy, I want to know how.

How could you do this to your little girl?
I no longer am yours... I belong to the world.

I'm still loved the most and It's plain to see...
You are loved by no one....especially me...

OMG.. OK.. I am balling.. I want to copy this and post it on FB and will GIVE you the credit.. I have alot of FB friends I went to school with and work with and they will love it.. 

I was just going to ask her permission as well..
Nikki this was absolutely beautiful, I've felt anger, disappointment but until you posted this I haven't been able to let out the real sorrow of these past 3 years.  Tears for this precious baby we are shedding you have brought it all together in these touching words.   Thankyou so much.......

I would also like your permission as well to post and e-mail it to many of my friends that would so appreciate.
thank you...the jurors should have this letter in their night stand!!!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4309 on: July 06, 2011, 12:56:38 AM »

how simple.....

my conversation with my 2 1/2 yr old angel
mama ok?
mama is just sad baby
why mama crying
I'm crying for a little girl whose mama wasn't nice
put her in time out
they tried baby it didn't work
try again mama

if only it was that simple
tell her god will put her in time out.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #4310 on: July 06, 2011, 12:57:08 AM »

He may as well have directed that at poor lil Caylee...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4311 on: July 06, 2011, 12:57:08 AM »

I had to let it all go and go to work so I have to go and read back, but can someone tell me, can she really walk Thursday, or can they keep her on the check charges or the lying to police charges? 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4312 on: July 06, 2011, 12:58:40 AM »

adding this

She WAS convicted of 4 counts of lying to LE officials --- that IS a violation of parole or probation.
So the probation officer can provoke her probation which means time in jail plus 4 yrs she just might not walk on thursday or friday
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #4313 on: July 06, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Juror says prosecutors didn't answer questions about how, when, and where Caylee Anthony died
12:02 AM, Jul 6, 2011

::snipping2::

Hueckler, known as Juror #14, only served as an alternate, so he wasn't in the jury room during deliberations. He did sit through every minute of testimony and, because of that, believes the 'not guilty' verdict was the right one. "I agree with that decision whole-heartedly. It was the right decision."

10News also talked to the mother of Juror #3, Jennifer Ford. Her mother, Lynn Ford, wishes the outcome had been different for Caylee Anthony, "God gives us these children to take care of, and He trusts us to take care of those children. And this mother failed that child regardless of whether it was an accident or anything."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/199880/250/Juror-Prosecution-failed-to-prove-murder

This idiot's life will never be the same. Worst verdict ever. He's a highschool govt. teacher.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4314 on: July 06, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »

Wreck-I've got a question.  The way I read Judge Strickland's from the check fraud charges, Casey gets one year of supervision, if she is ever released.  If I'm reading it correctly and the one year supervised probation begins when she is released, then the 4 counts of lying to LE won't impact her probation.  So, does that mean that if she's released and she's found guilty in the Zenaida Gonzales trial, her probation can be revoked?  BTW, can someone please explain to me why she was not charged with Obstruction of Justice (lying during the course of an investigation) or Falsifying a Police Report?  TIA 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4315 on: July 06, 2011, 01:12:40 AM »

I have been unable, for some reason to post since the outrageous verdict came in.  Frozen, silent, speechless.

To  honour Caylee I must say something.  Must say how saddened I am this sweet baby was forsaken in that courthouse today.

I was a juror once.  Was told the deceased was a child, a little girl.  Was shown her name and that of other parties, witnesses etc. to determine if any were known to me.  I knew that since it concerned a child, it would be difficult, emotional, sad.  For me.  Selfishly I suggested many reasons why perhaps I might not be qualified to serve.  Nothing worked and I was chosen.
That night while trying to to sleep I repeated this little girls name to myself, over and over and over and I made 'HER' a promise.  I did not know the circumstances of her death at that time.  I promised her I would devote myself wholeheartedly and give my full attention to the case, focus myself completely on the evidence, and so on.   For weeks on end I traveled a good distance by car and subway, returning home each night exhausted.  My life was on hold, my husband was supportive while he was ignored.  While he was concerned for me, he understood.  A little girl was dead for gawds sake!

I hoped Caylee's jurors, I guess I should say Casey's jurors, would take their duties seriously.
I have lost faith today. 

I am disappointed that justice was not served for Caylee today.

In retrospect, I am disappointed in JBP.

It is a comfort being here with others of like mind.  Thank you.

I guess, as dear CBB might say, Caylee is comfortable in heaven.   Ii is not enough for me yet.

Linda and Jeff, you must be weeping tonight.   You fought the good fight, magnificantly.  Evil got in the way. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Darla - Prayers for your Chandler.

Nikinurse - 'If Caylee could talk" - beautiful!   an angelic monkey

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4316 on: July 06, 2011, 01:16:18 AM »

I think the jurors had the veridict yesterday and JP new it was on favor of the monster and wait until next day to release the juror bc in 4 of july with all the people out and celebrating it could be a chaos
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4317 on: July 06, 2011, 01:16:21 AM »

Anyone have the video of Cheney Mason talking CRAP about all the Ants, Casey, Baez, etc before he signed up for the case?

Oh I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=youtu.be

What a hypocrite!!!

Oh My God, I hope this can be plastered everywhere, he can go ef himself, what a whore.

Mumbles prostituted himself for money. What a hyprocrite!!!!! Amen.

Sorry I messed it up...my comment was:
>>>Oh My God, I hope this can be plastered everywhere, he can go ef himself, what a whore.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4318 on: July 06, 2011, 01:17:15 AM »

Wreck-I've got a question.  The way I read Judge Strickland's from the check fraud charges, Casey gets one year of supervision, if she is ever released.  If I'm reading it correctly and the one year supervised probation begins when she is released, then the 4 counts of lying to LE won't impact her probation.  So, does that mean that if she's released and she's found guilty in the Zenaida Gonzales trial, her probation can be revoked?  BTW, can someone please explain to me why she was not charged with Obstruction of Justice (lying during the course of an investigation) or Falsifying a Police Report?  TIA 
Good question -- I never saw Judge Strickland's rulings. I would think if there is ANY way Judge Strickland could revoke her freedom -- he would!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4319 on: July 06, 2011, 01:18:33 AM »

how can 1 alternat juror speak for all 17 juror members if they hadnt talked about things among themselves?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.