April 25, 2024, 02:08:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1307935 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »

Monkeys ... if you haven't already done so, check out Blinks latest post ... ENJOY.

Casey/Caylee Anthony Murder Trial: Closing Arguments Bring New Confessions By Jose Baez And New Smirks By Jeff Ashton

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/07/03/caseycaylee-anthony-murder-trial-closing-arguments-bring-new-confessions-by-jose-baez-and-new-smirks-by-jeff-ashton/

Nice animation

Thanks, that was tricky  

Good article Blink & love Jeff as the Roadrunner Klaas!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #901 on: July 04, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »

My hubs just chimed in that it will be probably tomorrow about noon time -they need to sleep on it and think about what they talked about today.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: July 04, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »

There is one vote in the poll that thinks Casey will walk. Let me just say, based on the preponderance of evidence shown, that I believe Casey is 100% guilty. If this chick walks I will lose faith in our judicial system. The Prosecution did a marvelous job.

The prosecution was excellent. 

What do you think Caylee would want for Casey?  That is what keeps going through my mind.

That's been on my mind as well. I imagine Caylee is in Heaven so she feels whatever will be, will be. The verdict is in God's hands. What the jurors do with this is anybody's guess. I was raised to believe that God gives us the power to decide right from wrong. In my mind, I see the full picture and believe that Casey was gonna off her parents, therefore I feel that she's a danger to soceity. However, I also believe in God and know that he always gives second chances to repent. Maybe the jurors will meet halfway and give Casey multiple years in prison and recommend intense psychiatric therapy. No matter what, if Casey's life is spared it's bc Caylee intervened - IMO. Personally I think Casey's guilty as heck..but...the jury has certain criteria they have to abide by in order to convict of the worst offense.

Something that bothers me is Casey's apparent disdain toward her father. It's bugging me.

IMO she expected everyone to lie for her, she expected her family to cover for her. Cindy did it, Lee did it, George didn't do it. Casey is sitting there right now because her father testified to the grand jury who indicted her. He didn't fall on the sword for Casey. He told the truth and she literally can't believe why he's not protecting her. That's where her disdain comes from MOO!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 04, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »

The monkey who deceased went by he name of "Honey".  She was my best friend.  We worked together at the VA Medical Center and we both joined monkeys in June 2005 after Natalee Holloway was killed by VanderSloot.  She was a real believer in this blog and loved everybody.  She died peacefully in her sleep.  Big shocker though as she was not sick.  I bet she is hugging all those kids who have been murdered though.  Big Children's advocate.  I will miss her tremendously.  She lived in the boondocks of Mississippi.  I teased her all the time bout this.  Just thought I would clear this up for everyone. 

Prayers for you and her family.  No doubt she is cuddling and hugging all of our little ones who have passed.

Prayers here also.

My condolences as well. May she rest in peace.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: July 04, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »

There is one vote in the poll that thinks Casey will walk. Let me just say, based on the preponderance of evidence shown, that I believe Casey is 100% guilty. If this chick walks I will lose faith in our judicial system. The Prosecution did a marvelous job.

What do you think Caylee would want for Casey?  That is what keeps going through my mind.

That's been on my mind as well. I imagine Caylee is in Heaven so she feels whatever will be, will be. The verdict is in God's hands. What the jurors do with this is anybody's guess. I was raised to believe that God gives us the power to decide right from wrong. In my mind, I see the full picture and believe that Casey was gonna off her parents, therefore I feel that she's a danger to soceity. However, I also believe in God and know that he always gives second chances to repent. Maybe the jurors will meet halfway and give Casey multiple years in prison and recommend intense psychiatric therapy. No matter what, if Casey's life is spared it's bc Caylee intervened - IMO. Personally I think Casey's guilty as heck..but...the jury has certain criteria they have to abide by in order to convict of the worst offense.

Something that bothers me is Casey's apparent disdain toward her father. It's bugging me.

IMO she expected everyone to lie for her, she expected her family to cover for her. Cindy did it, Lee did it, George didn't do it. Casey is sitting there right now because her father testified to the grand jury who indicted her. He didn't fall on the sword for Casey. He told the truth and she literally can't believe why he's not protecting her. That's where her disdain comes from MOO!

Oh I agree...but her hatred seemed to have started before that. Whenever she spoke of her father to her friends it was negative. I tend to think it's bc she could fool Cindy but George didn't buy into her lies. I think he was onto her. It's a shame he wasn't more of a go-getter throughout his life. With the way Casey treats her father, I tend to think she learned it from her mother.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #905 on: July 04, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »

Hi all, I decided to spend the day on the beach after the closing agruments so I wouldn't be obessesing over every minute and it was so nice to be with my family and my older son who is in the army, why can't ppl or I should say even sluts like CA see how precious time with your family is

Also, someone pls tell me the report I heard about Leonard Padilla on Hopespring Drive is NOT there taking photographs with ppl? If so, they should arrest his ass and send him back to California with the condition he NEVER return here.......I loathe that media whore, this is about Caylee not some moron that bailed slut out thinking once she got a pedi and a shower she would tell all. A naive media whore too

So glad you enjoyed your family time, Islandmonkey, especially with your son.

If I were anywhere near LP I'd have to throw something at him. Disgusting POS. 

Ditto~I might spit on him to be honest, and if you ever throw anything get my email from Klaas and I will bail you out

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 04, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

I believe something of the same. Where Caylee is there's so much love and forgiveness, that Caylee forgives her mother, and God does too if she repents at all and truly repents, but if kc doesn't, she's damned. Although I believe God will forgive kc if she is sincerely repentant, I believe God still requires payment to be made and what kind of payment that is, is up to Him. I think Caylee would be aware of the danger her mother is and would wish her to be in a place where she can do no more harm. I don't know. I often ask my patron Saint and my stepdad who passed away to give Caylee hugs from us and let her know that although her family let her down, there are so many people here that would have loved to have her raised up in their homes, what an adorable little angel...but every time I do I'm reminded that Caylee is in the ultimate of all safe homes and loved like none of us on earth can love her. But despite knowing that...for some reason it still upsets me that not one person in her family still doesn't stand up for her.

There's something about her anger towards her dad that bothers me at times too and I can't tell if it's just that he acted like a cop about her lies or there's something more to it than that. I feel pretty sure there was a constant battle for Cindy's attention between the two of them. Bet kc was really angry when GA moved back in. But if he abused her, I still don't know if I can believe it yet, but there's somethign there that is troubling.

I'm off to join Nick...there's a break in the weather here and we're going to attempt to grill supper. Get a good night's rest Monkeys, God bless you all, and thanks for being such great company as you all always are. Maybe tomorrow is the day we'll finally see kc receive the long awaited guilty verdict.  ::justice2NJ::
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 04, 2011, 07:42:51 PM »

It's over for her and she knows it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 04, 2011, 07:42:57 PM »

Hi all, I decided to spend the day on the beach after the closing agruments so I wouldn't be obessesing over every minute and it was so nice to be with my family and my older son who is in the army, why can't ppl or I should say even sluts like CA see how precious time with your family is

Also, someone pls tell me the report I heard about Leonard Padilla on Hopespring Drive is NOT there taking photographs with ppl? If so, they should arrest his ass and send him back to California with the condition he NEVER return here.......I loathe that media whore, this is about Caylee not some moron that bailed slut out thinking once she got a pedi and a shower she would tell all. A naive media whore too

So glad you enjoyed your family time, Islandmonkey, especially with your son.

If I were anywhere near LP I'd have to throw something at him. Disgusting POS. 

Ditto~I might spit on him to be honest, and if you ever throw anything get my email from Klaas and I will bail you out

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 04, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »

HLN also said an announcement was being made in the media room  Beth Karas was told to stop talking and she was on air

The announcement was that the media is not to conduct interviews outside the media room in the court room #23 halls
LOL
They better crack down on the media, they can be worse than the folks running thru the court house to get in line to enter court. Give the media an inch and they will take a mile. Beth Karas of HLN admitted she was doing just that, wandering around the court house snooping. LOL.

You should have seen the media in Aruba on the ground with what they were doing. OMG, talk about a complete circus. We had to send them on wild goose chases and send out faux search people pretending we got some huge tip. Then we would send out the real search people after they all left.

Some of the car chases were right out of a movie.

I think the media needs to be reminded there needs to be some decorum.

Yup, it can be rather invasive & dangerous.   "Crime Paparazzi" and vultures looking to get the first word or exclusive.   As much as we rely on the media for news, it can also be a hindrance to an investigation, not to mention as we've been witnessing in some instances a few talkheads saying things that are totally disingenuous to the public.  The word decorum is lost on the media but I agree, some guidelines with penalty need to be legislated on a few issues regarding the media. 

I agree the courthouse should be off limits to the media except in designated areas for them...as well as any lookyloos while we are waiting for the verdict and then the sentencing phase.

However with the A's and their home address..I say let the news media camp there...sorry for their neighbors..but in the front of the A's house should be fair game for the media.  Why..because Cindy courted that media and took their money when it appealed to her..she should have known this day was coming..and now she wants the media and street sanctioned as off limits..priceless.  She wants once again to be able to pick and choose who she gives interviews to and who she doesn't.....and folks she will give interviews and she will make $$$ off of this again.  The woman is despicable.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: July 04, 2011, 07:44:11 PM »

I'm still looking at the video from Linda this morning. When she talks about George saying that if it was an accident and the he wouldn't be there and Casey wouldn't be there etc..again agitated Casey mouths what looks to me like "George never said that".

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 04, 2011, 07:46:14 PM »

WOW just WOW   JVM HLN, I had the station on still while making dinner & I ran into the living room

Mark Nejame just took Janie Whinetraub to the wall over her delusional thinking & then went to church!    PREACH IT MARK!   

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 04, 2011, 07:49:14 PM »

I am a Mark Nejame fan and that is not to say that I was his biggest fan in the beginning. I am sure at some point in the future he an I will disagree as he defends some one of a crime that I think is guilty as sin. However, I respect the man because he is covering a case as a pundit and uses his common sense and knows Casey Anthony is guilty. He is not of the Defense drinking Kool-Aid fountain.

Nejame just ripped Jayne Weintraub a new one on HLN, needless to say she is a complete fool, lying shill of a defense atty who feels the need to side with a defendant at all cost even when all know Casey killed Caylee.

A lot of these defense attorneys must just be trolling on TV for eventual clients. For that they should be ashamed. Its one thing for Baez, Mason and the defense team to do this ... they have to, its their job. But for these defense atty hacks acting as pundits ... shame on you.

I love this mentality from these scum bag defense attys that say George is a bad father because he said things on the witness stand that were bad for Casey. How comical that George actually be for his grand daughter, Caylee.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 04, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »

WOW just WOW   JVM HLN, I had the station on still while making dinner & I ran into the living room

Mark Nejame just took Janie Whinetraub to the wall over her delusional thinking & then went to church!    PREACH IT MARK!   

Now Siedlin just said that Judge Perry was bias and an advocate for the STATE. What kind of an assbite is this guy? No wonder he cried as a judge, he has delusional, mental problems and serious issues.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #914 on: July 04, 2011, 07:51:05 PM »

Oh I agree...but her hatred seemed to have started before that. Whenever she spoke of her father to her friends it was negative. I tend to think it's bc she could fool Cindy but George didn't buy into her lies. I think he was onto her. It's a shame he wasn't more of a go-getter throughout his life. With the way Casey treats her father, I tend to think she learned it from her mother.

I agree and when Bozo did his close yesterday and and stated "GA had no paternal feelings, and didn't fall on his sword for his daughter", my mouth fell open, IMO it sounded like he flat out stated he was pissed that George wouldn't lie for her.....and say what you will about GA, I know he loved Caylee more than anything in the world and would have given his life for her. Speaking as a GP who lost a G-child and in a far more peaceful way, what JB and slut did to him for the past few months and on trial was absolute evil and diabolical...not only did he have to put up with CA and Casey A trying to stop him from finding truths out way before Caylee was murdered, but then he had to come to terms with the fact his child killed that sweet angel and probably the reason he got up in the morning, his only joy and the only person who showed him unconditional love is just beyond anything I could deal with. Knowing as I stated a few days ago that he will never have Caylee peek her head in his room to ask Jojo let's go walk, or swim and put her tiny hand in his and ask for help to open a jar of peanut butter or all the other things we take for granted, never crawl up on his lap and read a story of give him a hug and cuddle, well I can tell you I can see suicide in his future and I pray he gets help. Sorry for all the rambling but my heart broke for him even with all his flaws I think he probably shined as a Gparent more than anything, and now what does he have left? That pain was raw and palpable when I watched him, I felt it in my gut and I wanted to cry myself for his loss, and I also can see why he would want to go be with Caylee and now what is left to stop him.......

Caylee watch out for Jojo~he may have lied about River, but he stepped up to the plate and refused to lie and betray you and justice for you.  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 04, 2011, 07:54:05 PM »

Tim Miller on HLN with JVM ...

Tim says the Anthony's need to go to Hollywood, that;s where they belong. Said they knew that Caylee was dead way back in the beginning. When Miller in A's home, George told Casey and pointed at map ... where is Caylee!

Thus ended the relationship with TES and A's as they A's blew up.

I remember those fireworks.
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: July 04, 2011, 07:54:40 PM »

About juror #4....wasn't there a report that she gave Casey a disgusted look something? I swear I read that somewhere...Also, didn't she have her arms crossed during the defense closing statements?

I heard (on Faux news) that juror #5 was someone to really worry about...I hope and pray that this jury can see the obvious lies that all lead back to Casey and only Casey. Even if Caylee died accidentally, there is no reason she would have duct tape on her.

God just please let this verdict come soon. We are agonizing
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: July 04, 2011, 07:54:48 PM »

I'm still looking at the video from Linda this morning. When she talks about George saying that if it was an accident and the he wouldn't be there and Casey wouldn't be there etc..again agitated Casey mouths what looks to me like "George never said that".

To Linda's question about why would George want his so-called co-conspirator to talk to cops? Casey says what looks to me like "Cuz he knew I wouldn't"   Also before that when Linda said that George would trade places with Casey she say's "He wouldn't."

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 04, 2011, 07:55:58 PM »

I seen that.. baez expected him to lie and set kc free to live la vitta bella sorry kc ... your going where you can never ever have and hurt another child. I hope george gets away from cindy and meets someone decent.

I agree and when Bozo did his close yesterday and and stated "GA had no paternal feelings, and didn't fall on his sword for his daughter", my mouth fell open, IMO it sounded like he flat out stated he was pissed that George wouldn't lie for her.....and say what you will about GA, I know he loved Caylee more than anything in the world and would have given his life for her. Speaking as a GP who lost a G-child and in a far more peaceful way, what JB and slut did to him for the past few months and on trial was absolute evil and diabolical...not only did he have to put up with CA and Casey A trying to stop him from finding truths out way before Caylee was murdered, but then he had to come to terms with the fact his child killed that sweet angel and probably the reason he got up in the morning, his only joy and the only person who showed him unconditional love is just beyond anything I could deal with. Knowing as I stated a few days ago that he will never have Caylee peek her head in his room to ask Jojo let's go walk, or swim and put her tiny hand in his and ask for help to open a jar of peanut butter or all the other things we take for granted, never crawl up on his lap and read a story of give him a hug and cuddle, well I can tell you I can see suicide in his future and I pray he gets help. Sorry for all the rambling but my heart broke for him even with all his flaws I think he probably shined as a Gparent more than anything, and now what does he have left? That pain was raw and palpable when I watched him, I felt it in my gut and I wanted to cry myself for his loss, and I also can see why he would want to go be with Caylee and now what is left to stop him.......

Caylee watch out for Jojo~he may have lied about River, but he stepped up to the plate and refused to lie and betray you and justice for you.  an angelic monkey

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 04, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the prayers.  Honey is in heaven now and she knows what is about to happen.  She is prolly sitting with Caylee now.  Wish she could somehow contact us and let us know exactly what happened.  I plan to see Honey's husband soon to see how he is and I will let him know of the prayers going up.  Thanks again.

Sympathy to you, mariloo ~~   an angelic monkey   Give our condolences to her family, also.  I remember her--she was very sweet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.