April 26, 2024, 08:19:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1308232 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 04, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »

Going crazy here wondering what could possibly be taking so long. 
It took 7 day for them to come to a verdict in the Scott Peterson trial

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 04, 2011, 08:00:47 PM »

Casey was so jealous of little Caylee and this is why she killed her rather than let her mom and dad enjoy her.  She could have found many hundreds of people who would have adopted but the grandparents loved this child beyond words.  JMHO
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: July 04, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »

I'm still looking at the video from Linda this morning. When she talks about George saying that if it was an accident and the he wouldn't be there and Casey wouldn't be there etc..again agitated Casey mouths what looks to me like "George never said that".

To Linda's question about why would George want his so-called co-conspirator to talk to cops? Casey says what looks to me like "Cuz he knew I wouldn't"   Also before that when Linda said that George would trade places with Casey she say's "He wouldn't."

I think she says "Then why didn't he?" which she has mouthed before
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: July 04, 2011, 08:01:44 PM »

Im going to light a candle for Honey and for Caylee. They are holding hands in Heaven right now.  an angelic monkey Sending lots of love and prayers to her family and loved ones
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 04, 2011, 08:02:02 PM »

I also think they knew.
If things don't add up it's because of the Ants.
Tim looked good.
I loved when Nejame ripped into Weintraub.
Who drives a maggot car home and then goes to work ?
Comes back from work and CLEAN the car ?
There is  prequel to this story of June 15 / 16 and we'll never find out becasie Cindy, George and Lee aren't going to tell us. This Casey and her lies and behaviourr didn't spring forth in one day, one week or one year. 
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: July 04, 2011, 08:02:04 PM »

I'm still looking at the video from Linda this morning. When she talks about George saying that if it was an accident and the he wouldn't be there and Casey wouldn't be there etc..again agitated Casey mouths what looks to me like "George never said that".

To Linda's question about why would George want his so-called co-conspirator to talk to cops? Casey says what looks to me like "Cuz he knew I wouldn't"   Also before that when Linda said that George would trade places with Casey she say's "He wouldn't."

Right after the sentence about the co-conspirator and Casey say's "Cuz he knew I wouldn't" it looks to me that she also says "I don't have to protect him."

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 04, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »

I also think they knew.
If things don't add up it's because of the Ants.
Tim looked good.
I loved when Nejame ripped into Weintraub.
Who drives a maggot car home and then goes to work ?
Comes back from work and CLEAN the car ?
There is  prequel to this story of June 15 / 16 and we'll never find out becasie Cindy, George and Lee aren't going to tell us. This Casey and her lies and behaviourr didn't spring forth in one day, one week or one year. 

I would have paid to see NeJame go after her.  She is another moron.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 04, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »

WOW just WOW   JVM HLN, I had the station on still while making dinner & I ran into the living room

Mark Nejame just took Janie Whinetraub to the wall over her delusional thinking & then went to church!    PREACH IT MARK!   

He's really stepped it up, hasn't he? I like listening to him. He's smart, concise in how he wants to come across.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 04, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »

WOW just WOW   JVM HLN, I had the station on still while making dinner & I ran into the living room

Mark Nejame just took Janie Whinetraub to the wall over her delusional thinking & then went to church!    PREACH IT MARK!   

Now Siedlin just said that Judge Perry was bias and an advocate for the STATE. What kind of an assbite is this guy? No wonder he cried as a judge, he has delusional, mental problems and serious issues.

Curly gets on my nerves. He's such a damn joke.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: July 04, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »

I think she says "Then why didn't he?" which she has mouthed before

I see that now that I go back and look again. I think you are right.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 04, 2011, 08:08:50 PM »

Watching NG and they just replayed the call between CA and Kristina(?), I am pretty sure that was her name.  I would sure like to hear something from her.  She obviously knew what CA was capable of, when you consider that she said that she would die if something happened to Caylee.  I am sure there is a story there, obviously would have been here say on the stand, but I would love to know what she would say.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 04, 2011, 08:09:16 PM »

I agree and when Bozo did his close yesterday and and stated "GA had no paternal feelings, and didn't fall on his sword for his daughter", my mouth fell open, IMO it sounded like he flat out stated he was pissed that George wouldn't lie for her.....and say what you will about GA, I know he loved Caylee more than anything in the world and would have given his life for her. Speaking as a GP who lost a G-child and in a far more peaceful way, what JB and slut did to him for the past few months and on trial was absolute evil and diabolical...not only did he have to put up with CA and Casey A trying to stop him from finding truths out way before Caylee was murdered, but then he had to come to terms with the fact his child killed that sweet angel and probably the reason he got up in the morning, his only joy and the only person who showed him unconditional love is just beyond anything I could deal with. Knowing as I stated a few days ago that he will never have Caylee peek her head in his room to ask Jojo let's go walk, or swim and put her tiny hand in his and ask for help to open a jar of peanut butter or all the other things we take for granted, never crawl up on his lap and read a story of give him a hug and cuddle, well I can tell you I can see suicide in his future and I pray he gets help. Sorry for all the rambling but my heart broke for him even with all his flaws I think he probably shined as a Gparent more than anything, and now what does he have left? That pain was raw and palpable when I watched him, I felt it in my gut and I wanted to cry myself for his loss, and I also can see why he would want to go be with Caylee and now what is left to stop him.......

Caylee watch out for Jojo~he may have lied about River, but he stepped up to the plate and refused to lie and betray you and justice for you.  an angelic monkey
My mouth literally fell open during Baez's statements about George.  Way behind the pale, imo.  If I'm on the jury, I'm not digging that at all.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: July 04, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »

It's over for her and she knows it. 

Monkey Devil! She's a fake-uh ... A mudduh fake-uh. Monkey Devil!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 04, 2011, 08:10:53 PM »

Watching NG and they just replayed the call between CA and Kristina(?), I am pretty sure that was her name.  I would sure like to hear something from her.  She obviously knew what CA was capable of, when you consider that she said that she would die if something happened to Caylee.  I am sure there is a story there, obviously would have been here say on the stand, but I would love to know what she would say.
That part of that phone call from jail where Christina is crying and Casey says, "OMG, calling you guys, a huge waste" or something similar, is the single most piece of damning thing I heard come out of her mouth.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 04, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »

There is one vote in the poll that thinks Casey will walk. Let me just say, based on the preponderance of evidence shown, that I believe Casey is 100% guilty. If this chick walks I will lose faith in our judicial system. The Prosecution did a marvelous job.

The prosecution was excellent. 

What do you think Caylee would want for Casey?  That is what keeps going through my mind.

That's been on my mind as well. I imagine Caylee is in Heaven so she feels whatever will be, will be. The verdict is in God's hands. What the jurors do with this is anybody's guess. I was raised to believe that God gives us the power to decide right from wrong. In my mind, I see the full picture and believe that Casey was gonna off her parents, therefore I feel that she's a danger to soceity. However, I also believe in God and know that he always gives second chances to repent. Maybe the jurors will meet halfway and give Casey multiple years in prison and recommend intense psychiatric therapy. No matter what, if Casey's life is spared it's bc Caylee intervened - IMO. Personally I think Casey's guilty as heck..but...the jury has certain criteria they have to abide by in order to convict of the worst offense.

Something that bothers me is Casey's apparent disdain toward her father. It's bugging me.

IMO she expected everyone to lie for her, she expected her family to cover for her. Cindy did it, Lee did it, George didn't do it. Casey is sitting there right now because her father testified to the grand jury who indicted her. He didn't fall on the sword for Casey. He told the truth and she literally can't believe why he's not protecting her. That's where her disdain comes from MOO!

Oh I agree...but her hatred seemed to have started before that. Whenever she spoke of her father to her friends it was negative. I tend to think it's bc she could fool Cindy but George didn't buy into her lies. I think he was onto her. It's a shame he wasn't more of a go-getter throughout his life. With the way Casey treats her father, I tend to think she learned it from her mother.

I agree and when Bozo did his close yesterday and and stated "GA had no paternal feelings, and didn't fall on his sword for his daughter", my mouth fell open, IMO it sounded like he flat out stated he was pissed that George wouldn't lie for her.....and say what you will about GA, I know he loved Caylee more than anything in the world and would have given his life for her. Speaking as a GP who lost a G-child and in a far more peaceful way, what JB and slut did to him for the past few months and on trial was absolute evil and diabolical...not only did he have to put up with CA and Casey A trying to stop him from finding truths out way before Caylee was murdered, but then he had to come to terms with the fact his child killed that sweet angel and probably the reason he got up in the morning, his only joy and the only person who showed him unconditional love is just beyond anything I could deal with. Knowing as I stated a few days ago that he will never have Caylee peek her head in his room to ask Jojo let's go walk, or swim and put her tiny hand in his and ask for help to open a jar of peanut butter or all the other things we take for granted, never crawl up on his lap and read a story of give him a hug and cuddle, well I can tell you I can see suicide in his future and I pray he gets help. Sorry for all the rambling but my heart broke for him even with all his flaws I think he probably shined as a Gparent more than anything, and now what does he have left? That pain was raw and palpable when I watched him, I felt it in my gut and I wanted to cry myself for his loss, and I also can see why he would want to go be with Caylee and now what is left to stop him.......

Caylee watch out for Jojo~he may have lied about River, but he stepped up to the plate and refused to lie and betray you and justice for you.  an angelic monkey

I know. I didn't cry all day long...until I read this. I can't even imagine how broken he is.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 04, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »

That part of that phone call from jail where Christina is crying and Casey says, "OMG, calling you guys, a huge waste" or something similar, is the single most piece of damning thing I heard come out of her mouth.
mine was "All they care about is Caylee or wanting Caylee" then she covers it with so do I but just those words were like stunning left me speachless, the first time I heard it to the last time
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 04, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »

Tim Miller on HLN with JVM ...

Tim says the Anthony's need to go to Hollywood, that;s where they belong. Said they knew that Caylee was dead way back in the beginning. When Miller in A's home, George told Casey and pointed at map ... where is Caylee!

Thus ended the relationship with TES and A's as they A's blew up.

I remember those fireworks.

I know! I about broke my tv when he said Cindy & Casey flipped out on him! George knew. They all did. George pointed to the map & yelled to Casey to point out on the map where Equusearch should start looking. Unbelievable how Cindy & Casey treated Tim.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 04, 2011, 08:20:11 PM »

I think it's GREAT that the jury did not look at the duhfense table.  As for no verdict today, my guess is that the jury met for deliberations, chose a fore(wo)man and then took a vote.  I'll bet that vote was unanimously GUILTY but they are probably torn on whether Caylee's death was intentional/pre-meditated or an accident.  Myself and everyone I've talked to about this case is divided on that one issue.  (Mind you, I'm in California where not everyone is aware of this case.)

Counts 4-7 are a no-brainer.  Count 2 is probably also what they will find her guilty of.  But for them to decide the others...Murder one, murder two or aggravated manslaughter...that has to be their chief concern.  They surely believe she did something wrong and are wondering the correct verdict/punishment recommendation.

My guess is that they will ultimately decide on Murder 2, Aggravated child abuse and the 4 counts of LYING to LE.

If I understand the case law I have read on similiar cases..murder 1..when it involves a child of tender years..under the age of 12...in Florida.. does not have to be premeditated to hold that murder 1 charge.  Child murders  are different..and therefore do not require premeditation to be part of the deal..even though I believe that Casey thought about this..chloroform searches..and the neck breaking, household weapons..and the duct tape.  No one puts duct tape over the mouth of a 2 year 10 month old child and believes they will survive.  And the entire time..and it would have taken a few moments to do that in which she could have stopped..she did not.  Bamm..premed.

I think that they have several charges and they will be hammer out what they each mean and if she is guilty of each.  I believe they will start with the lesser charges and work their way through all the charges.  The lesser charges will be easy to agree to....

Since they have basically all the evodence in the room other then videos, the can of death smell, and audios..which they can request..I think it is hard to say where they are in the process..how far they have gotten and if they are even stuck yet.

I prayer tonight that they have a restful sleep and the Lord speaks with each of them in his own way to reveal the wisdom of the correct verdict..quilty as charged on all counts.  I pray tonight for God's sweet enlightenment to the jury..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 04, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »

Going crazy here wondering what could possibly be taking so long. 
It took 7 day for them to come to a verdict in the Scott Peterson trial

HLN said 9 for Manson. I didn't realize that. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 04, 2011, 08:25:40 PM »

It's over for her and she knows it. 

Monkey Devil! She's a fake-uh ... A mudduh fake-uh. Monkey Devil!
My husband said very close to the same thing.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.