April 27, 2024, 11:45:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1308622 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: July 05, 2011, 12:42:22 AM »

Really tired. Goodnight everybody. Sweet dreams.
 an angelic monkey
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1081 on: July 05, 2011, 12:42:59 AM »

Casey Anthony Receives Money From Strangers, Shops in Jail

::snipping2::

Family members are also sending in money including a $140 deposit into her jail account Wednesday. A copy of the money order was purchased by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore told the Orlando Sentinel in an email that Casey Anthony's account balance Wednesday was $94.49.

Records show that until Wednesday's deposit, Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.

However, her jail account is now topping out at some $300 as of today and the money is still coming in, according to jailhouse records.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-receives-money-from-strangers-shops-in-jail-51850/

Disgusting. 
WOW!  I thought their house was in foreclosure.  If so I sure wouldn't be giving money to the murdering slore of a daughter.  I know Cindy will continue this but I sure hope the rest of the family does NOT!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1082 on: July 05, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »

I voted that the jury would take hours.  I guess I was wrong.  I still have hope thinking they got into the jury room, voted a foreperson, ate lunch and then read over the rules of deliberation and tomorrow they will take a vote and talk it over.  I still think they will have a decision tomorrow sometime though.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: July 05, 2011, 12:49:39 AM »

Was Lee Anthony not in court yesterday or today?

What does that say about a brother who won't attend the closing arguments on his sisters murder trial or for his niece?

he always been like that....every single member of that family is weird...he doesnt win anything going...waste of time for him.

Lee showed up for the Love Boat Cruise!!!    I love this one.

Scammers, Inc. - The Love Boat Pictures on the Deck   "Scamthonys Cruise"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8YAGLEESf8&feature=related
remember that there they were looking for alive caylee and lee was only looking for alive caylee....omg!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: July 05, 2011, 12:52:26 AM »

I heard again the 911Call and the "31 days" sounds like she is lying regardinf the real date the caylee died...i guess she coulf say, I do not see my kid since ”_” or 4 weeks..eyc...she was very caution no to say the exact day she last saw caylee.... ..other thing I remember is casey buying tickets for her frienfs to puerto rico...if it was true...why didt she go with them ? Caylee being dead nothing could stop her to go....or maybe she use those days to do dump caylee 

IIRC the trip was BEFORE she offed Caylee and IMO was part of the reason she was pissed she could not do the things they all did because she was tied down with Caylee. The reason she told she could not go was she had to work - the real reason was she had NO money - remember she stole that $400.00 cash from Amy right before they left.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: July 05, 2011, 12:53:41 AM »

The images at the end of this article show Hopespring and Suburban today, Lenny , the media, the people, there is no way they can control this and it is deja vu from 2008 looking at these images.

Caylee Anthony Crime Scene Draws Droves Of Onlookers
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/04/caylee-anthony-crime-scene-photos_n_889953.html#s302875&title=Caylee_Anthony_Impromptu
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: July 05, 2011, 12:54:44 AM »

I heard again the 911Call and the "31 days" sounds like she is lying regardinf the real date the caylee died...i guess she could say, I do not see my kid since ”_” or 4 weeks..eyc...she was very caution no to say the exact day she last saw caylee.... ..other thing I remember is casey buying tickets for her Friends to puerto rico...if it was true...why didt she go with them ? Caylee being dead nothing could stop her to go....or maybe she use those days to do dump caylee  

There was confusion about the date Caylee was last seen. KC told her mother she had not seen her since June 9th, but when LE looked at the nursing home video and verified the date it was the 15th of June. Cindy did not know where Caylee had been since she last saw her so that would account for the confusion on the date. As USUAL she was taking KC's word for it until LE proved that a lie too.
yes I remember that they change the dates...Casey didn't say a specific date of the last time she saw her daughter and she continue saying" 31 days" so she could change the dates later ...but if she said an specific date in the 911 call later she couldn't change the date.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1087 on: July 05, 2011, 12:55:07 AM »

Casey Anthony Receives Money From Strangers, Shops in Jail

Family members are also sending in money including a $140 deposit into her jail account Wednesday. A copy of the money order was purchased by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore told the Orlando Sentinel in an email that Casey Anthony's account balance Wednesday was $94.49.

Records show that until Wednesday's deposit, Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.

However, her jail account is now topping out at some $300 as of today and the money is still coming in, according to jailhouse records.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-receives-money-from-strangers-shops-in-jail-51850/

Disgusting. 
WOW!  I thought their house was in foreclosure.  If so I sure wouldn't be giving money to the murdering slore of a daughter.  I know Cindy will continue this but I sure hope the rest of the family does NOT!

Grandma2Maddie - Mark my words. As soon as the verdict is over the muzzle will come off Cindy. She will say something horrendous... people will be shocked and horrified all over again at her stupidity. The Anthonys have a fevaaaaa... and the only cure is more cowbell!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: July 05, 2011, 12:57:39 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
No clue, I don't see it.“@MissG_65: @bobkealing why do people think #5 will cause a hung jury?”

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Thank u northern I'm glad to see he said this.

It is too early IMO to say anyone will be a problem.  They had to choose a foreperson, go through 17 pages of charges, go through all the forms, wait for the evidence to be brought in, so much to do in such little time tonight.  Tomorrow will be game on.

i agree,tomorrow is game on,there is a lot to do and consider
i figured about the same as this article, i think at least 3 days, there was a lot
of info to digest,and the jury knows it is important to not let the guilty free, im
confident the jury will be conscientious, and through in their decision of a guilty
verdict
-------------
Arizona News from USA Today
Anthony jury to resume deliberations
by Melanie Eversley on Jul. 04, 2011, under USA Today News
Jurors in the Orlando murder trial of accused child killer Casey Anthony will return today for a second day of deliberations after spending almost six hours reviewing the case on the July Fourth holiday.
The jury, chosen from the Tampa Bay area because of its distance from the sensational case, began its task shortly after noon Monday after hearing 26 pages of instructions from Perry.
The jurors most likely spent Monday choosing a foreperson and figuring out how to sift through 35 days of testimony and closing arguments, legal experts say.
“They have to go select their foreperson, figure out their plan of attack here, and different juries do it different ways,” said Livingston, of Chicago-based ZMF Consulting. “It takes awhile just to get organized.”

Daniel Lurvey, a Miami defense attorney and former homicide prosecutor, also predicts the jury will take a couple of days and points out the jurors were willing to work through the weekend and on a major holiday.
“This is a conscientious crew,” Lurvey said. “Even if they have a good idea where it’s going, they almost feel obligated to sit back for awhile and talk it over.”
http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-news/2011/07/04/anthony-jury-to-resume-deliberations/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: July 05, 2011, 12:58:06 AM »

I heard again the 911Call and the "31 days" sounds like she is lying regardinf the real date the caylee died...i guess she coulf say, I do not see my kid since ”_” or 4 weeks..eyc...she was very caution no to say the exact day she last saw caylee.... ..other thing I remember is casey buying tickets for her frienfs to puerto rico...if it was true...why didt she go with them ? Caylee being dead nothing could stop her to go....or maybe she use those days to do dump caylee 

IIRC the trip was BEFORE she offed Caylee and IMO was part of the reason she was pissed she could not do the things they all did because she was tied down with Caylee. The reason she told she could not go was she had to work - the real reason was she had NO money - remember she stole that $400.00 cash from Amy right before they left.
I think that she offered Amy to pay for her tickets, I do not know if she paid for her friends tickets...I believe she did it....and I think that she didn't go because of caylee...because money she could get it, stealing or selling sinsin's stuffs
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: July 05, 2011, 01:10:49 AM »

Was Lee Anthony not in court yesterday or today?

What does that say about a brother who won't attend the closing arguments on his sisters murder trial or for his niece?

he always been like that....every single member of that family is weird...he doesnt win anything going...waste of time for him.

Lee showed up for the Love Boat Cruise!!!    I love this one.

Scammers, Inc. - The Love Boat Pictures on the Deck   "Scamthonys Cruise"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8YAGLEESf8&feature=related
remember that there they were looking for alive caylee and lee was only looking for alive caylee....omg!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS7OkkDyrpc&feature=related
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: July 05, 2011, 01:36:04 AM »

I hope this in not inappropriate and I may just be over tired but I think she will get :
 Involuntary manslaughter/ or voluntary manslaughter.
Casey looked up chloroform as a means to make her sleep. So she could go out.
I think she gave her too much and caylee never woke up. She called George and Cindy no one returned her calls she couldn't call 911 because of the drugs in caylee 's system. So she wrapped her  in a blanket and put her in the trunk of her car and put it out of her mind. She could do this then  stayed with Tony.
When she returned to her car she had to fix this and put her in the trash bags because Decomposition  was  starting  and poor caylee  was leaking so wrapped the duct tape and put her in plastic bags  and we all know the rest.

I hope I'm wrong This is JMO  thoughts please

I'm with you on the part about it being an accident -- that she gave her too much chloroform and she died.  And I know there are so many others who believe it's murder but I just don't see it.  I can sort of see how she could have killed her daughter out of spite, but I'm just not sold.  It had to have been an accident.  Reason why is because in EVERY picture and video, I can't find one image of Casey not "acting" like a mother should.  She was always smiling and having a great time with Caylee.  Perhaps she was acting, I don't know.  But if she really wanted to see her child die, wouldn't there be at least ONE photo or video of her showing disdain, frustration or anger?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: July 05, 2011, 01:42:32 AM »

IMO, giving your child chloroform to put her to sleep resulting in death is aggravated child abuse resulting in death which would qualify for the death penalty.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: July 05, 2011, 01:54:08 AM »

I think that she offered Amy to pay for her tickets, I do not know if she paid for her friends tickets...I believe she did it....and I think that she didn't go because of caylee...because money she could get it, stealing or selling sinsin's stuffs

I don't think she could get the money because by that time Cindy's bank account had been overdrawn (if you look at her bank statements) Cindy had also closed out or put a watch on one of her accounts so I think KC was DONE as far as stealing the money from Cindy at that time and that is why she stole Amy's checkbook and her grandfather's checks.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: July 05, 2011, 01:54:21 AM »

Just got caught up.  Thanks to all.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day when the jury render the guilty verdict.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:50 PM PT

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: July 05, 2011, 01:54:25 AM »

Good evening, everybody!  Haven't been home most of the day, so please pardon me as I'm behind on the news.  I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the Murder Trial Break Room.  Just reading Peter Hyatt's blog here http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/ when two things occurred to me. Let's break down her initial LE statement:.  "On Monday June 9, 2008 between 9a.m.-1p.m., I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments, located on Conway Rd.".  We already surmised that the time frame Casey gave LE for taking Caylee to Sawgrass Apartments ("between 9 and 1") actually referenced house numbers.  My question to Le would be is there sawgrass in/along those woods on Suburban Drive?  Thinking how Casey's clues are double entendre (have two meanings) made me think Conway Drive was not literally the street name.  IMO, it is the con she is attempting to pull on Cindy and LE. Theresore it is con way drive.  Suburban is a drive.  In essence, it's a sick game of Clue with her jerking everyone around, while she laughs gleefully to herself at her cleverness.  She said she dropped Caylee off on Monday June 9, 2008 and she had not had contact with Zenaida since Thursday June 12, 2008= 3 days later.  We know from Cindy's Nursing home visit video that Casey's date was off by 6 days.  Caylee was last seen by others June 15th.  Casey said Monday though in her depo.  That makes it June 16th, which makes her last "contact with Zenaida" three days later -June 19th (the day after she borrowed the shovel from Brian Burner).  IMO, she dumped Caylee June 19th.   JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: July 05, 2011, 01:57:38 AM »

I have worried about ICA going "off'' when the verdict is read and not what she wanted to hear.  I have seen this happen.  Those sitting closest to her are going to be the first targets. 

What does everyone think? 

I fervently HOPE she goes off!  In fact, I'm on my knees right now, praying for that.  I'd like to see (in no particular order):

- Casey jump up and yell, "Nooooooooooo!!!"
- Watch her face redden and see some hardcore tears.
- See her bonk Baez over the head with a trash can.
- Watch her shove everything on the duhfense desk to the floor.
- Shove Mason to the ground and try to choke him with her pony tail.
- See the deputies run and wrestle her to the ground.
- Watch her soil her pants as she is tasered over and over.  And over and over.

And last...I'd like to look over to see JP slapping his knee, doubled over in laughter at the entire spectacle.

Seeing all that happen, would make my year.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: July 05, 2011, 01:59:36 AM »

I think what she was doing was taking cash from Amy and others and putting the tickets on her mother's credit cards. They had airline charges IIRC on them and I think Amy said she paid KC cash for her ticket because KC booked it for her. She never had any money just scammed her mother and others.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: July 05, 2011, 02:01:55 AM »

I have worried about ICA going "off'' when the verdict is read and not what she wanted to hear.  I have seen this happen.  Those sitting closest to her are going to be the first targets. 

What does everyone think? 

I fervently HOPE she goes off!  In fact, I'm on my knees right now, praying for that.  I'd like to see (in no particular order):

- Casey jump up and yell, "Nooooooooooo!!!"
- Watch her face redden and see some hardcore tears.
- See her bonk Baez over the head with a trash can.
- Watch her shove everything on the duhfense desk to the floor.
- Shove Mason to the ground and try to choke him with her pony tail.
- See the deputies run and wrestle her to the ground.
- Watch her soil her pants as she is tasered over and over.  And over and over.

And last...I'd like to look over to see JP slapping his knee, doubled over in laughter at the entire spectacle.

Seeing all that happen, would make my year.   

I have been wondering if bozo isn't trying to get a "deal" before the jury comes back. I left the window open today and I thought I saw him, Ashton and Linda go in a room together. I don't think the state will give her one now unless it is LWOP and then they would require her to tell the truth.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: July 05, 2011, 02:03:52 AM »

It is 11:57 pm and I can hardly keep my eyes open but I wanted to see if a verdict had been reached.  I am so disappointed.  Disappointed because I know this means the jurors do not see this as cut and dried as we do.

I spent the last seven hours with my children at the local fireworks.  Two of my three adult children and the six year old.   Patriotic songs and music blared as the fireworks went off...I have so many blessings, we all do really.  It is just too sad that KC and even Cindy, did not fully realize what blessings we have.    I add Cindy because she still went against all that was good and holy during this trial.

I watched fireworks, too.  And at one point, the slore popped into my brain as I realized that she'll never, ever get to see fireworks again.

BTW, whoever coined that name, "slore" I salute you.  It's just too perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.