March 29, 2024, 03:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1305011 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: July 05, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »

wftv livestream says finger flicker guy was released from jail today... wish I lived near his work place so I could show him what I thought of his opinion of JA.

You weren't thinking of doing this?     

no, but it's a good idea 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: July 05, 2011, 12:48:34 PM »

Did you guys see this yet?

http://wap.wesh.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=237&nid=54726907&cid=4649&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Local+News

Snip:
Casey Anthony Trial: Sentence Calculator
Story posted 2011.07.05 at 09:33 AM EDT
Judges in Florida use a criminal punishment code scoresheet to determine presumptive sentences. The form was developed by the Florida Department of Corrections and classifies offenses into levels of severity. Each level receives a certain amount of points on the scoresheet. The formula also takes into account factors such as injury caused by the crime and an offender's prior record. After completing the scoresheet, judges can then sentence lower or higher than the presumptive sentence.

A few notes about the calculator tool: While Casey Anthony faces both a first-degree murder charge and an aggravated manslaughter charge, even if the jury were to convict on both, a judge would only sentence on one conviction because there was only one death. In the calculator below, you can only choose one of the two charges, or a lesser charge. Calculator takes Anthony's prior check fraud convictions into account. If your result is a prison sentence, the calculator automatically subtracts the amount of time Anthony has served in the Orange County jail since her arrest in October 2008. Certain combinations of verdicts (such as only a conviction on lying to a law enforcement officer, which is a misdemeanor) would mean Anthony would likely not need to serve prison time, taking her almost three years served into account. The scoresheet is also not used for misdemeanors. The calculator below only calculates sentences based off of a guilty conviction on either count 1 or 3. A not guilty verdict on counts one and three and a guilty verdict on aggravated child abuse would use a different formula.

the calculator is about mid pg
http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2010/Chapter921/All

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: July 05, 2011, 12:49:38 PM »

::snipping2::

Accidental drug overdose ..
For one thing Caylee wasn't sick, you don't give a small child anything.

I hope after this is all over, their would be a law made.
ANYONE giving a child any type of drugs, either over the counter or home made chloroform will get a jail sentence IF the child is not sick. 

[/quote]

Shall we ask them to call it the "Caylee Marie Anthony Law?" an angelic monkey
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: July 05, 2011, 12:49:48 PM »

I cannot believe JVM called Casey a celebrity , comparing her to celebrities like Michael Jackson, Robert Blake and OJ, saying maybe the jury might be reluctant to convict her because of her celebrity status. MJ , RB and OJ were all previously reknowned in their fields of music, acting and sports. They were famous before they went on trial. If they want to compare her to someone, compare her to Susan Smith, Diane Downs, or even Heidi Fleiss.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: July 05, 2011, 12:50:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28449074/detail.html
Site Where Caylee Was Found For Sale
Realtor: Buyers Interested In Suburban Drive Lot
POSTED: 11:08 am EDT July 5, 2011
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT July 5, 2011

A real estate agent told WESH 2's Greg Fox that buyers are already interested in the lot.

The owner is asking $88,500 for the half acre of land.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28449074/detail.html#ixzz1RFToPLr4

Another cockroach trying to make money off Caylee's murder!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: July 05, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »

Just checking in while at lunch.  Listening to HLN  they are calling kc a celebrity.  Imagine --she has killed her daughter and is now being called a celebrity.  Just makes me want to be SICK!!

It's awful! I'm with you lilme! She's no celebrity. She's a monster on trial! 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: July 05, 2011, 12:53:45 PM »

I know chloroform is an inhalant, but did a monkey search the How to Make It and did it say how the home made version was to be administered?

I did a search how to make it a while back, and it was extremely easy to make. I'm sorry that I don't recall if it said how to administer it....I was mainly wanting to see if the ingredients would have been difficult or expensive to get. They weren't. Acetone, bleach and ice if I recall. It's been a while.

Thanks. I'll close one of these windows and take a look.

This is an interesting quote from websluths.com
by per_curiam

"Back in the early 1970s, our biology class in college was expected to gather a "bug" collection. We were told to go to the instructor and get our CHLOROFORM and cotton balls to keep in a bottle to kill the insect once we'd caught it. Now, I can't even remember how I did that (killed the insect w/the chloroform), but I did it and had a nice collection of butterflies, moths, bugs galore.

Mostly, I would use this opportunity to get to go galavanting with a cute guy. They loved to ask the girl: "Would you like to go bug-hunting with me Saturday out in the nature preserve (woods!). Oh YEAH!

The chloroform was volatile, evaporated easily. I even sniffed it for a brief moment. I can't recall the smell now, either. I'm still alive.

Now, the defense might use this little bit of info: chloroform is released when you combine clenaing products that are labeled "antibacterial", such as the Soft Soap, with BLEACH.

Notice how the labels in tiny print read, do not combine with bleach. No one ever sees that! But the defense may use that in desperation, saying that KC's "cleaning products" in her trunk combined to form chloroform. Lame, isn't it?"

The reason I questioned admistering the chloroform, is that Jeff Ashton said, "We can only hope Casey used the chloroform before she put on the duct tape, so that Caylee went peacefully."

If it is an inhalant the duct tape could ONLY be placed over her mouth and nose AFTER she used the chloroform.
I have to question this.  I was required to do a bug collection in HS in the 80's.  Our instructor had us put alcohol on a cotton ball inside a glass jar.  A few minutes inside the jar and the insect was dead.  Why would a teacher provide chloroform to students when alcohol is so much cheaper?  I wonder if this person isn't mistaken about what was used to kill the bugs.

This is why I posted my original question. Too few answers regarding chloroform. I found the "only lasts fifteen minutes" interesting, because in surgery, an anestesiologist continues to drip the drug on the mask over the patient's face.

I can't see Casey doing this, not without making many huge mistakes. It is dangerous to handle. Casey is no scientist.

What is worrying me is this; if Casey didn't know what she was doing and maybe spilled the chloroform in the trunk (thus the shocking level in the trunk)...well, I am worried she didn't get Caylee out long enough and poor Caylee suffocated from the duct tape.
I think she injected the chloroform in Caylee with a needle, then taped her mouth put her in the trunk, Caylee would of been alive when she put her in the trunk but unconcious. I also believe that was what was in the bottle with the needle in it.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: July 05, 2011, 12:55:43 PM »

I am getting frustrated watching the media walk back and forth in front of empty juror chairs.  Anyone found a Suburban drive cam or anything interesting while we wait?

I'm still searching...finding nothing.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: July 05, 2011, 12:57:25 PM »

Thank you cw618.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: July 05, 2011, 12:57:33 PM »

I cannot believe JVM called Casey a celebrity , comparing her to celebrities like Michael Jackson, Robert Blake and OJ, saying maybe the jury might be reluctant to convict her because of her celebrity status. MJ , RB and OJ were all previously reknowned in their fields of music, acting and sports. They were famous before they went on trial. If they want to compare her to someone, compare her to Susan Smith, Diane Downs, or even Heidi Fleiss.

I wish someone near her would slap her upside her head. 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: July 05, 2011, 12:58:39 PM »

This keeps bothering me and can not put my finger on it...In some pictures Caylee looks her age in other pictures she looks like she is 4 or 5 yrs old.

I go back to my son's baby pictures to compare them and its weird how she either looks a yr or two older then a child of 34 months old
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: July 05, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

MOTION: On Zenaida Gonzalez Lawsuit http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28449539/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: July 05, 2011, 12:59:09 PM »

Accidental drug overdose ..
For one thing Caylee wasn't sick, you don't give a small child anything.

I hope after this is all over, their would be a law made.
ANYONE giving a child any type of drugs, either over the counter or home made chloroform will get a jail sentence IF the child is not sick. 

Shall we ask them to call it the "Caylee Marie Anthony Law?" an angelic monkey

[/quote]

Yes.....However I don't know how police could enforce it, there must be a way.

Btw when my kids were small, they got chicken soup, tea, toast and honey.
Only IF they had a fever did I give them baby med's.

When I grew up, I only got soup, tea, honey and toast.. No med's.

an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: July 05, 2011, 12:59:44 PM »

Watching ICA get so upset when talking to Simms...about ICA being watched/guarded in her cell and not liking it.  Can you imagine how demanding she will be in prison?!   Prisoners have very little if any rights, they are to follow rules.  What a wake up call for ICA  in prison....but then she probably will not wake up just stay in her dream life she creates.  JMO 

An JB...that pictures of his 'clowning around' in the hall, it shows he cannot act his age nor can he act like a professional lawyer.  What a thing to do in a building of law but a lot of us figured he was like this.  JMO
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: July 05, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »

Another thing, these idiots on HLN keep saying Jose wasn't in the courtroom with Casey, even though he was in the courthouse. You'd think they'd figure out why. After yesterdays touching scenes between Bozo and KC, the kneeling, cheek stroking, hugging, etc, does anyone not think that his wife probably laid the hammer down. Hard!   
Even though KC was obviously po'd that he wasn't there, his wife could really stick it to him even more if he there are any more PDAs with ICA.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: July 05, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »

This keeps bothering me and can not put my finger on it...In some pictures Caylee looks her age in other pictures she looks like she is 4 or 5 yrs old.

I go back to my son's baby pictures to compare them and its weird how she either looks a yr or two older then a child of 34 months old

The photo of her opening the door...or supposedly opening the door, looks like they elongated the photo. It might be little Caylee, but her body looks like somebody made the picture distorted and it makes Caylee look taller, and therefor older. Just my opinion 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: July 05, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »

I know chloroform is an inhalant, but did a monkey search the How to Make It and did it say how the home made version was to be administered?

I did a search how to make it a while back, and it was extremely easy to make. I'm sorry that I don't recall if it said how to administer it....I was mainly wanting to see if the ingredients would have been difficult or expensive to get. They weren't. Acetone, bleach and ice if I recall. It's been a while.

Thanks. I'll close one of these windows and take a look.

This is an interesting quote from websluths.com
by per_curiam

"Back in the early 1970s, our biology class in college was expected to gather a "bug" collection. We were told to go to the instructor and get our CHLOROFORM and cotton balls to keep in a bottle to kill the insect once we'd caught it. Now, I can't even remember how I did that (killed the insect w/the chloroform), but I did it and had a nice collection of butterflies, moths, bugs galore.

Mostly, I would use this opportunity to get to go galavanting with a cute guy. They loved to ask the girl: "Would you like to go bug-hunting with me Saturday out in the nature preserve (woods!). Oh YEAH!

The chloroform was volatile, evaporated easily. I even sniffed it for a brief moment. I can't recall the smell now, either. I'm still alive.

Now, the defense might use this little bit of info: chloroform is released when you combine clenaing products that are labeled "antibacterial", such as the Soft Soap, with BLEACH.

Notice how the labels in tiny print read, do not combine with bleach. No one ever sees that! But the defense may use that in desperation, saying that KC's "cleaning products" in her trunk combined to form chloroform. Lame, isn't it?"

The reason I questioned admistering the chloroform, is that Jeff Ashton said, "We can only hope Casey used the chloroform before she put on the duct tape, so that Caylee went peacefully."

If it is an inhalant the duct tape could ONLY be placed over her mouth and nose AFTER she used the chloroform.
I have to question this.  I was required to do a bug collection in HS in the 80's.  Our instructor had us put alcohol on a cotton ball inside a glass jar.  A few minutes inside the jar and the insect was dead.  Why would a teacher provide chloroform to students when alcohol is so much cheaper?  I wonder if this person isn't mistaken about what was used to kill the bugs.

This is why I posted my original question. Too few answers regarding chloroform. I found the "only lasts fifteen minutes" interesting, because in surgery, an anestesiologist continues to drip the drug on the mask over the patient's face.

I can't see Casey doing this, not without making many huge mistakes. It is dangerous to handle. Casey is no scientist.

What is worrying me is this; if Casey didn't know what she was doing and maybe spilled the chloroform in the trunk (thus the shocking level in the trunk)...well, I am worried she didn't get Caylee out long enough and poor Caylee suffocated from the duct tape.
I think she injected the chloroform in Caylee with a needle, then taped her mouth put her in the trunk, Caylee would of been alive when she put her in the trunk but unconcious. I also believe that was what was in the bottle with the needle in it.

I haven't been able to follow the case on tv every day as I would have liked to. I try to catch up on things from here and other sites. My question is was the Gatorade bottle and needle brought up in trial? And what if any were the findings from both items?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: July 05, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »

Watching ICA get so upset when talking to Simms...about ICA being watched/guarded in her cell and not liking it.  Can you imagine how demanding she will be in prison?!   Prisoners have very little if any rights, they are to follow rules.  What a wake up call for ICA  in prison....but then she probably will not wake up just stay in her dream life she creates.  JMO 

An JB...that pictures of his 'clowning around' in the hall, it shows he cannot act his age nor can he act like a professional lawyer.  What a thing to do in a building of law but a lot of us figured he was like this.  JMO

Oh, you are absolutely right! She is in for a very rude awakening. Up until now - even though she has been locked up - she has had the hope of getting out at some point. I believe that hope will evaporate very soon, and then she will be living in a very different world. A world where she is not longer the little princess who can bend everyone to her will by throwing a tantrum.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: July 05, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »

Another thing, these idiots on HLN keep saying Jose wasn't in the courtroom with Casey, even though he was in the courthouse. You'd think they'd figure out why. After yesterdays touching scenes between Bozo and KC, the kneeling, cheek stroking, hugging, etc, does anyone not think that his wife probably laid the hammer down. Hard!   
Even though KC was obviously po'd that he wasn't there, his wife could really stick it to him even more if he there are any more PDAs with ICA.

Is there a link to watch HLN live from the computer? I want to see what everyone is saying, without turning on the tv...thanks in advance 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: July 05, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »

Jury Deliberates As Crowds Flock To Anthony Home, Courthouse

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28450685/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.