March 28, 2024, 05:35:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 172033 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
LOL This book is sickening..Even worse than I thought it would be..

Hi all!

Yeah, it reads about like one of those "what I did on my summer vacation" essays we all had to write in high school...

and I agree with Klaas... the more people in Holland that buy it, the more will say he is guilty so if they want to waste their "gilders" on it... then that's great.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 10:39:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
page 3:

- I have always respected girls. I h ave net hit a girl or been with a girl who did not want me to be with her. If I would see a guy hit a girl, then I would smack/hit him. A girl is sacred to me, just like my mom and just like my girlfriend. And it someone would hurt them than I would not what I would do.

- with almost all my ex-girlfriends I still have a good friendship en during this entire police-investigation the police have questioned everybody I have ever been in contact with and most "went to bat for me/defended me".

- "if you really love you girl, you would not cheat" is what most people would say. I have truly loved a girl but that did not stop me from cheating. My friends would say that this proved I did not really love her. But I did, she meant  a lot to me. And one of the biggest life-lessons that I have had is that if I care a lot about someone, I have to stop doing certain things. I cannot have my cake and eat it too, I have to make choices.

- Why Joran would still need a girl on the side if he already was going steady/had a girlfriend? For his friends is Joran's answer, to act tough. "Joran can get with any girl" is what they would say then. I used to think that was "dope", now I know better. It was very immature behavior.

- that I have been with so many girls means nothing. I didn't appreciate it at the time ; I even sometimes regret it. In the end I only wanted a girl that was mine alone and that I truly loved.

- Joran started being sexually active young, at aged 14. On Aruba the age on which people start doing it is lower according to Joran then in other countries. His parents did not have an issue with a girl staying over. I did not talk to my dad however about the fact that I was already sexually active.

I think that pretty much says it all about their parenting style.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 10:41:40 PM »

Lurking and working at home.
When Robots said he needed to shave his legs, I thought of steel wool
furry leggies. I think a buffer would take care of that. Shine it up. Candy Apple Red paint ?
Nothing new from what I can see.
Was at the old roller rink today with the little kiddo, she had to go to a roller skating birthday party. Maybe it's coming back into style ? Kids were falling, squealing, laffing, eating, holding hands so no one would fall down. You could bring your own roller blades or rent the old fashioned boot skates.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
page 3:

- I have always respected girls. I h ave net hit a girl or been with a girl who did not want me to be with her. If I would see a guy hit a girl, then I would smack/hit him. A girl is sacred to me, just like my mom and just like my girlfriend. And it someone would hurt them than I would not what I would do.

- with almost all my ex-girlfriends I still have a good friendship en during this entire police-investigation the police have questioned everybody I have ever been in contact with and most "went to bat for me/defended me".

- "if you really love you girl, you would not cheat" is what most people would say. I have truly loved a girl but that did not stop me from cheating. My friends would say that this proved I did not really love her. But I did, she meant  a lot to me. And one of the biggest life-lessons that I have had is that if I care a lot about someone, I have to stop doing certain things. I cannot have my cake and eat it too, I have to make choices.

- Why Joran would still need a girl on the side if he already was going steady/had a girlfriend? For his friends is Joran's answer, to act tough. "Joran can get with any girl" is what they would say then. I used to think that was "dope", now I know better. It was very immature behavior.

- that I have been with so many girls means nothing. I didn't appreciate it at the time ; I even sometimes regret it. In the end I only wanted a girl that was mine alone and that I truly loved.

- Joran started being sexually active young, at aged 14. On Aruba the age on which people start doing it is lower according to Joran then in other countries. His parents did not have an issue with a girl staying over. I did not talk to my dad however about the fact that I was already sexually active.

I think that pretty much says it all about their parenting style.  Rolling Eyes

Yes, his respect for others and himself is quite obvious.  This is someone who kills animals, cheats on his girlfriend, abuses his mother when she visits him at prison, kicks his brothers -- yeah, he's a real wiener.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 10:44:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Lurking and working at home.
When Robots said he needed to shave his legs, I thought of steel wool
furry leggies. I think a buffer would take care of that. Shine it up. Candy Apple Red paint ?
Nothing new from what I can see.
Was at the old roller rink today with the little kiddo, she had to go to a roller skating birthday party. Maybe it's coming back into style ? Kids were falling, squealing, laffing, eating, holding hands so no one would fall down. You could bring your own roller blades or rent the old fashioned boot skates.

LOL at the buffer.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 10:46:21 PM »

I was thinking of the tools you use when you are doing a gas tank for a bike. Candy Apple RED was always a nice color.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 10:49:27 PM »

The rest of Chapter 4 translated by Ramm at BFN and also copied in our Important Case Document forum:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1117

page 4 (and a bit part 5 as it is the last page of this chapter):

- Joran's parents did suspect something and often remarked on it but at those occasions Joran tried to change the subject ASAP. His parents were among others preaching "if you do it, at least do it safely", that was a message they felt strongly about. And I always practiced that. If buddies needed protection, they could always come to me because they knew I always carried a condom in my wallet, just in case.

- it is always up to the girl how far we go and how quickly. Sometimes I meet a girl that I hang around with all vacation, some just for a night. Sometimes a girl just want to go see a movie together. If she is really nice then that too is no problem. Anything was possible, it was soo easy to let it all hang out on the island. Girls occupied a lot of my time.

- On Aruba girls give it up (sex) much more easily. The weather is nice, everybody is a lot nicer. If it gets hot here (weather) than the hormones also start acting up. There are girls here who are just here for the sex, nothing more and nothing less. They are not stupid. I don't have the illusion that they were all smitten/infatuated with me.

- On Aruba you must also expect that your girlfriend might be getting it on with someone else too. It is a small island. You all go to the same schools, know the same crowd, go to the same clubs to go out and pick up girls. You have to be really good in order to be a player. Joran personally knows a few guys who have 2 or 3 phones for that reason. Joran only had 1 and that was private. I did not like it when girls were looking in my phone who I had been phoning/text messaging with. "If you would trust me, you would not check up on my through my phone" is what Joran would say to them. But he did not deserve that trust because he was no angel.

- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a blow job on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

- I don't really enjoy telling you about all these things. I think my private life is my own business. But I have no choice and have to tell these things because I want to be honest. Everyone I know has been questioned and every secret I have ever had has come out. Because I am a so-called "public figure" people can say anything they want about me, so I no longer have a private life.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »

That is truly disgusting. He says he doesn't have any choice except to tell all in his book, but I don't think that's the reason at all. I think he believes that his readers will be impressed by his juvenile bragging about sexual exploits.  Evil or Very Mad

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 10:56:55 PM »

Love this quote: "You have to be really good in order to be a player."

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 11:00:02 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Love this quote: "You have to be really good in order to be a player."
Hi Monkeys!!...........yes, BB, isn't that a good one. I like this line too -But he did not deserve that trust because he was no angel.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 11:01:36 PM »

The rest of Chapter 4 translated by Ramm at BFN and also copied in our Important Case Document forum:

(edited)
- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a _______ on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

But Joran and Deepak weren't really close friends, remember? He didn't know Joran THAT well, they were not real close. Deepak only drove Joran around and Joran was only taking advantage of him.

Joran slipped up again. ALL liars eventually lose a detail or two and give themselves away.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2007, 11:03:52 PM »

Shallow. Self serving book. We read about most of this stuff already.
Also boring.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2007, 11:03:52 PM »

Heading out early tonight... y'all take care and I will be back in tomorrow...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2007, 11:04:28 PM »

Hi Everybody!!

He really thinks he's something special doesn't he?    What a freak!
He ain't nothing more than a kidnapping raping murderer. Nothing.  Yea bet  mommy and daddy are real proud of that.  Sick Freak.  Even considers himself a "public figure".  I hate them all.  Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2007, 11:05:38 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

Night SB. Sleep well.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2007, 11:06:18 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

He ain't nothing more than a kidnapping raping murderer. Nothing.  Yea bet  mommy and daddy are real proud of that.  Sick Freak.  Even considers himself a "public figure".  I hate them all.  Rolling Eyes

Howdy, Snoop. Ain't he a real charmer?  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2007, 11:06:49 PM »

Nite Monkeys, early day tomorrow

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2007, 11:06:54 PM »

(edited)
- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a _______ on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

But Joran and Deepak weren't really close friends, remember? He didn't know Joran THAT well, they were not real close. Deepak only drove Joran around and Joran was only taking advantage of him.

Joran slipped up again. ALL liars eventually lose a detail or two and give themselves away.
I wonder how pissed off Deepak is by now.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2007, 11:09:32 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

Howdy, Snoop. Ain't he a real charmer?  Rolling Eyes

Hi ya BT!!   He's a freak.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »

Goodnight sb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.