March 28, 2024, 03:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 171954 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2007, 11:10:32 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Nite Monkeys, early day tomorrow

nighty  night bb
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Shallow. Self serving book. We read about most of this stuff already.
Also boring.
He wrote this book for therapy, oh, and to make $$$
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2007, 11:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

He really thinks he's something special doesn't he?    What a freak!
He ain't nothing more than a kidnapping raping murderer. Nothing.  Yea bet  mommy and daddy are real proud of that.  Sick Freak.  Even considers himself a "public figure".  I hate them all.  Rolling Eyes

Howdy, Snoop. Ain't he a real charmer?  Rolling Eyes
I hope he doesn't think that he is a public figure in a "good way"...Howdy BT and Snoopy
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »

"American girls are the loosest / wildest of the lot"

No Fair! Glenda/Renfro obviously skews this result.

You can only count her once! Not how many times...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Nite Monkeys, early day tomorrow

Night BB. Sweet dreams.

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2007, 11:16:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
"American girls are the loosest / wildest of the lot"

No Fair! Glenda/Renfro obviously skews this result.

You can only count her once! Not how many times...
Renho even went as far already to say that when American girls go to Aruba, it is up to them to prove that they are not loose
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2007, 11:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Everybody!!

He ain't nothing more than a kidnapping raping murderer. Nothing.  Yea bet  mommy and daddy are real proud of that.  Sick Freak.  Even considers himself a "public figure".  I hate them all.  Rolling Eyes

I hope he doesn't think that he is a public figure in a "good way"...Howdy BT and Snoopy

Hi, Elaine. It's enough to make a person gag, isn't it?

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 11:19:21 PM »

Hi Everybody!!

It sure is, we will need klaas to get out the barf bags soon, the ones with his picture on it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 11:20:46 PM »

Hi Everybody!!

It sure is, we will need klaas to get out the barf bags soon, the ones with his picture on it.

I think we've used up a lot of those bags lately.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »

Pecking order in Aruba..

1. Dutch born in The Netherlands
2. Dutch born on Aruba
3. "Arubans" born on Aruba
4. Those born to "Aruban" parents elsewhere
.... then way, way, way down the list... to the point they DO NOT MATTER....
5. Tourists

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2007, 11:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Pecking order in Aruba..

1. Dutch born in The Netherlands
2. Dutch born on Aruba
3. "Arubans" born on Aruba
4. Those born to "Aruban" parents elsewhere
.... then way, way, way down the list... to the point they DO NOT MATTER....
5. Tourists
Great post!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »

Paulus read Joran's book, before Joran ever published it. Goes to show us, Paulus is not as intelligent as he would have us all believe. The book tells of his poor parenting skills, IMO
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2007, 11:37:01 PM »

This Motion was a request to compel to the Kalpos.  The list of documents, is their response.
There very well could be a statement from Val and phone records in Joran's documents (and not privy to Kalpos).
The 171 pages is not everything IMO.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2007, 11:39:23 PM »

Paulus read Joran's book, before Joran ever published it. Goes to show us, Paulus is not as intelligent as he would have us all believe. The book tells of his poor parenting skills, IMO

He had to tell us about the pimps..That was the lifestyle they lived everyday. He woulda had to stop at age 14 if he left that out. Makes me ill hearing about his conquests..No doubt the parents helped create a monster.Sounds like they hung out at Jorans most of the time as well..You know damn well they were there that night with Anita gone..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2007, 11:42:27 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
This Motion was a request to compel to the Kalpos.  The list of documents, is their response.
There very well could be a statement from Val and phone records in Joran's documents (and not privy to Kalpos).

I'm not so sure about that.  I would bet that the Dr. Phil people were given access to the list of available documents.  Now there could be some statments that KJ didn't release to the suspects so nobody but the prosecutors office has them.  The list in the Motion to Compel is the list of documents that the Dr. Phil people requested and the Kalpoes do not want to produce.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2007, 11:42:45 PM »

I agree and believe there is a lot more. IMO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2007, 11:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The rest of Chapter 4 translated by Ramm at BFN and also copied in our Important Case Document forum:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1117

page 4 (and a bit part 5 as it is the last page of this chapter):

- Joran's parents did suspect something and often remarked on it but at those occasions Joran tried to change the subject ASAP. His parents were among others preaching "if you do it, at least do it safely", that was a message they felt strongly about. And I always practiced that. If buddies needed protection, they could always come to me because they knew I always carried a condom in my wallet, just in case.

- it is always up to the girl how far we go and how quickly. Sometimes I meet a girl that I hang around with all vacation, some just for a night. Sometimes a girl just want to go see a movie together. If she is really nice then that too is no problem. Anything was possible, it was soo easy to let it all hang out on the island. Girls occupied a lot of my time.

- On Aruba girls give it up (sex) much more easily. The weather is nice, everybody is a lot nicer. If it gets hot here (weather) than the hormones also start acting up. There are girls here who are just here for the sex, nothing more and nothing less. They are not stupid. I don't have the illusion that they were all smitten/infatuated with me.

- On Aruba you must also expect that your girlfriend might be getting it on with someone else too. It is a small island. You all go to the same schools, know the same crowd, go to the same clubs to go out and pick up girls. You have to be really good in order to be a player. Joran personally knows a few guys who have 2 or 3 phones for that reason. Joran only had 1 and that was private. I did not like it when girls were looking in my phone who I had been phoning/text messaging with. "If you would trust me, you would not check up on my through my phone" is what Joran would say to them. But he did not deserve that trust because he was no angel.

- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a blow job on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

- I don't really enjoy telling you about all these things. I think my private life is my own business. But I have no choice and have to tell these things because I want to be honest. Everyone I know has been questioned and every secret I have ever had has come out. Because I am a so-called "public figure" people can say anything they want about me, so I no longer have a private life.

What an upstanding young man.  Just the kind of guy you want to take you to the debutante formal. Twisted Evil

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2007, 11:44:49 PM »

I agree and believe there is a lot more. IMO
ooops, didn't see klaas's response above as was typing at the same time.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2007, 11:47:26 PM »

He had to tell us about the pimps..That was the lifestyle they lived everyday. He woulda had to stop at age 14 if he left that out. Makes me ill hearing about his conquests..No doubt the parents helped create a monster.Sounds like they hung out at Jorans most of the time as well..You know damn well they were there that night with Anita gone..

I would venture to say that of the parents, one was living vicariously through Deepak and one was reliving her glory days as the go-to-girl.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »

I would venture to say that of the parents, one was living vicariously through joran and one was reliving her glory days as the go-to-girl.  Let me correct that.  I have got Deepak on the brain seeing as Joran says he never had sex with a girl and now he is saying he was in another room having sex with someone.  I just wonder if that someone was Guido.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.