March 28, 2024, 08:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 171995 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2007, 11:49:33 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
"American girls are the loosest / wildest of the lot"

No Fair! Glenda/Renfro obviously skews this result.

You can only count her once! Not how many times...

I was a 21year old 3 decades ago give or take...went to CA on a vacation with 5 other young women after graduation.  When in Yosemite, a tour guide told us blatantly that we looked like hussies (sp?)...because we had worn halter tops, hot pants & nail polish....we were so bewildered, insulted and embarrassed....we were just wearing what the east had as current for that time...hussy was the farthest from our minds and not on our agenda....the stereotype didn't fit then and it doesn't fit now...imo....the American girls reference just brought that memory back....it wasn't nice.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2007, 11:50:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Paulus read Joran's book, before Joran ever published it. Goes to show us, Paulus is not as intelligent as he would have us all believe. The book tells of his poor parenting skills, IMO

He had to tell us about the pimps..That was the lifestyle they lived everyday. He woulda had to stop at age 14 if he left that out. Makes me ill hearing about his conquests..No doubt the parents helped create a monster.Sounds like they hung out at Jorans most of the time as well..You know damn well they were there that night with Anita gone..

I would venture to say that of the parents, one was living vicariously through joran and one was reliving her glory days as the go-to-girl.  Let me correct that.  I have got Deepak on the brain seeing as Joran says he never had sex with a girl and now he is saying he was in another room having sex with someone.  I just wonder if that someone was Guido.
ROFLMAO
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2007, 11:53:22 PM »

Paulus read Joran's book, before Joran ever published it. Goes to show us, Paulus is not as intelligent as he would have us all believe. The book tells of his poor parenting skills, IMO

He had to tell us about the pimps..That was the lifestyle they lived everyday. He woulda had to stop at age 14 if he left that out. Makes me ill hearing about his conquests..No doubt the parents helped create a monster.Sounds like they hung out at Jorans most of the time as well..You know damn well they were there that night with Anita gone..

I would venture to say that of the parents, one was living vicariously through joran and one was reliving her glory days as the go-to-girl.  Let me correct that.  I have got Deepak on the brain seeing as Joran says he never had sex with a girl and now he is saying he was in another room having sex with someone.  I just wonder if that someone was Guido.

Thats a sick thought..lol.. I always wondered since joran had a black eye and guido scratches if they were doing something with NH that night when she woke up. I can only imagine her fear when she awoke..And I do beleave she did..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "igsigs"
"American girls are the loosest / wildest of the lot"

No Fair! Glenda/Renfro obviously skews this result.

You can only count her once! Not how many times...

I was a 21year old 3 decades ago give or take...went to CA on a vacation with 5 other young women after graduation.  When in Yosemite, a tour guide told us blatantly that we looked like hussies (sp?)...because we had worn halter tops, hot pants & nail polish....we were so bewildered, insulted and embarrassed....we were just wearing what the east had as current for that time...hussy was the farthest from our minds and not on our agenda....the stereotype didn't fit then and it doesn't fit now...imo....the American girls reference just brought that memory back....it wasn't nice.
It isn't nice! Renho has dubbed all American girls as "easy"...that is why I don't feel sorry for the woman when I hear people talk bad of her. She opened herself up for whatever she gets. JMHO
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2007, 11:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
This Motion was a request to compel to the Kalpos.  The list of documents, is their response.
There very well could be a statement from Val and phone records in Joran's documents (and not privy to Kalpos).
The 171 pages is not everything IMO.

I'm not so sure about that.  I would bet that the Dr. Phil people were given access to the list of available documents.  Now there could be some statments that KJ didn't release to the suspects so nobody but the prosecutors office has them.  The list in the Motion to Compel is the list of documents that the Dr. Phil people requested and the Kalpoes do not want to produce.

I didn't think that Dr. Phil generated this list.  When K2 didn't respond, Dr. Phil requested specifics.  In response to those requests, the K2 list the names of "priveleged" documents in their possession and reference the Phil request number.  I could be wrong on this.  I thought the list came from Kalpos in response to Dr. Phil.  I didn't read it as Phil generating the list.  hmmmm
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2007, 11:57:13 PM »

Have we heard anything from our Monkeys in the areas of the tornadoes?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2007, 11:58:50 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"

I know Carnut lives in Kansas but he's always welcomed "weather" Wink  I hope he's OK.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2007, 12:00:42 AM »

Hi IBE! I read where they said Carnut lives in that area. I do not know who else does? But, I hope all are ok and safe.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2007, 12:03:51 AM »

Yeh, and Joran doesn't do threesomes....except perhaps that time with the girl under the blanket, in front of his friends, with the "liquid" that  made her lips tingle, when he asked her to also screw the guy also ...ooops forgot that one.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »

And I don't believe Freddy only speaks papi...his brother is Ernesto and he works at Champions (the tourist bar)...no English???  pleeeease...
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2007, 12:10:12 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
And I don't believe Freddy only speaks papi...his brother is Ernesto and he works at Champions (the tourist bar)...no English???  pleeeease...
I would bet money he speaks English (when he wants to)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2007, 12:22:33 AM »

Goodnight monkeys!!  (unless I cannot sleep) Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2007, 12:29:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I know Carnut lives in Kansas but he's always welcomed "weather" Wink  I hope he's OK.

Not sure if that twister was near Wichita...think that's where Carnut parks his veehickles.....hope he's okay, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2007, 12:30:00 AM »

Narcistic...look it up..
He has no feelings for other people. He has " feelings " for girls, but that is just lust and hormones. Something very odd in his makeup. And it was there for a long time. Only remorse he has is when he gets caught.
Think he also likes the attention he gets, he is the centre of the universe, the rest of the world are his planets. Maybe that is why we don't understand him, because we are human.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2007, 12:33:56 AM »

Wichita, KS is where a ref. is on carnut.com. I even went through some of the links trying to find an email. I have made up a bunch of email addys and hope he gets one. I hope he, his family and all our Monkeys are safe!

Just will have to wait until he and the other Monkeys in KS, Okla check in!

Hate waiting. OT Think I am going to try to save money and take the Apple training. I'd like to become a Apple tech of laptops. Fix them up by buying parts on eBay and then giving them to youth who could use them for word processing, homework, good Internet research. So how's that for a new "career" in the mid-60's?

Am getting "non-delivered" messages back on my emails. Will have to think of more combos.

I wish all the Monkeys good health, happiness and safety.  Good night Elaine!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2007, 12:34:52 AM »

SETAR  

Business address SEROE BLANCO Z/N, ORANJESTAD OOST  
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY  
Name of the company  SERVICIO DI TELECOMUNICACION DI ARUBA (SETAR) N.V.  
Statutory seat  ARUBA  
Date of incorporation  24 JANUARY 2003  

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 225,000,000.00  
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 174,765,000.00  
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 174,765,000.00  
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER  

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:  

CROES, ZENOVIO ROLAND;  
Residing in  KAS ARIBA 31-A, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 29 OCTOBER 1961  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR  
Effective  24 JANUARY 2003  
Authority  RESTRICTED  

NICOLAAS, ALFREDO ANTONIUS;  
Residing in  TANKI LEENDERT 95-B, NOORD, ARUBA  
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, SITTARD on 4 JANUARY 1964  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  PROXY  
Effective  26 AUGUST 2003  
Authority  RESTRICTED  

CROES, RICARDO RICHARD;  
Residing in  MON POS 2-A, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 3 APRIL 1960  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  PROXY  
Authority  RESTRICTED  

KELKBOOM, JOAQUIN JOHAN MARTINUS;  
Residing in  ROOI AFO 28, PARADERA, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 30 APRIL 1953  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  PROXY  
Authority  RESTRICTED  

PONSON, RAUL RODOLFO JOSE;  
Residing in  JABURIBARI 32-A, PARADERA, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 22 DECEMBER 1967  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  PROXY  
Effective  5 JULY 2004  
Authority  RESTRICTED  

RICHARDSON, HERMAND LEONARD;  
Residing in  KUDAWECHA 10, NOORD, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 9 APRIL 1948  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  CHAIRMAN BOARD OF DIRECTORS  
Effective  14 DECEMBER 2006  

ODUBER, JOSEPH DANIEL VALENTINE;  
Residing in  CAYA MESA BISTA 29, NOORD, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 28 JUNE 1938  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  SUPERVISORY DIRECTOR/COMMISSIONER  

BIJEN, HENDRIKUS JOHANNES MARIA;  
Residing in  HERMAN GORTERSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA  
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HENGELO on 22 OCTOBER 1946  
Nationality  DUTCH  

CROES, ARONDINO RIGOBERTUS BERTINO;  
Residing in  PAVILLAPARK 72, PARADERA, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 5 SEPTEMBER 1964  
Nationality  DUTCH  

JANSEN, DARCY JANE;  
Residing in  PAVILLA 26-B, PARADERA, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 4 MAY 1970  
Nationality  DUTCH  
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2007, 12:35:54 AM »

Night all. Want to try to sleep so can get up early and check if everyone is OK here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2007, 12:42:39 AM »

Nite IBE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2007, 12:52:20 AM »

hi guys!

I'm never going to catch up, but I'm really impressed with the work that I have seen in here! You guys are impressive!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2007, 12:54:44 AM »

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To you question as to why Deepak and Satish don't pick up girls with their nice car, I answer you that I do not know why. You have to ask them. I have never seen Deepak or Satish in the company of a girl. I have never seen Deepak dance but I once saw Satish dance with "Carmen JACCOPUCHI".

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.