March 28, 2024, 08:16:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 172055 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2007, 09:43:29 AM »

Easy, it usually only rains on Aruba in Dec - Jan and Feb... other than that it very very dry. I doubt this is much different that years past.

What about Paulus' hormones? He always looks overheated!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2007, 09:43:43 AM »

Peaches – Glad you have such good personal news!  You have always been a real trooper in the face of adversity.

I’m sitting here on a lazy Sunday morning eating leftover pizza and wondering why my arteries are colgged up like the drian pipe coming out of the Sloot house.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2007, 09:47:26 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
About lil Madeleine McCann....I get the feeling this is a hotel worker...I hope I'm wrong. But it looks like a crime of opportunity....as most are.

I'm hoping it was a kidnapping for money, or a crazy woman wanting a child.  I don't want to think about the statistically obvious motive for such a thing.
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »

Hi all whats up !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2007, 09:49:09 AM »

Looking at the 'book' (if you want to call it that) of Joran, it strikes me that we are dealing with an entire group of people with very very low IQs. Not just the Sloots, but Oduber, Croes, you name 'em... the whole cabal of 'em.

These people are easily swayed and the people that believe the horse crap in Joran's book make Joran look like a genius. No wonder they all thought he was so smart.

For some reason, they thought they were going to out smart us all. Some gall they have huh?

To your question, who is the stupidest person on Aruba, I declare it is Nelson Oduber.

I agree.

Good Morning Everyone.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2007, 09:49:20 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Peaches – Glad you have such good personal news!  You have always been a real trooper in the face of adversity.

I’m sitting here on a lazy Sunday morning eating leftover pizza and wondering why my arteries are colgged up like the drian pipe coming out of the Sloot house.

Perhaps YOU are the one who needs to be drinking the Raspbery/Cottage Cheese/Flaxseed Oil/Honey Smoothie that my DH makes for me every day!  (recipe yours for the asking.) It's anti-tumor, unclogs the pipes, lowers the BP and tastes dandy.  

Seriously, thanks Rob and Easy for your continued support.  I could not have done it without you all.  Love you mean it.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2007, 09:50:16 AM »

Quote from: "BENDEX"
Hi all whats up !!

What up???!!!... Bendex Welcome Back...

How's the Pampas?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2007, 09:52:30 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Looking at the 'book' (if you want to call it that) of Joran, it strikes me that we are dealing with an entire group of people with very very low IQs. Not just the Sloots, but Oduber, Croes, you name 'em... the whole cabal of 'em.

These people are easily swayed and the people that believe the horse crap in Joran's book make Joran look like a genius. No wonder they all thought he was so smart.

For some reason, they thought they were going to out smart us all. Some gall they have huh?

To your question, who is the stupidest person on Aruba, I declare it is Nelson Oduber.

I agree.

Good Morning Everyone.

Good Morning San-

If I were Oduber, I would not want my name linked eternally to the Sloots. I would want to be known as the person who said 'No one is above the law on Aruba'...

But Oduber is not all that bright either.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2007, 09:52:40 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

Perhaps YOU are the one who needs to be drinking the Raspbery/Cottage Cheese/Flaxseed Oil/Honey Smoothie that my DH makes for me every day!  (recipe yours for the asking.) It's anti-tumor, unclogs the pipes, lowers the BP and tastes dandy.  

Seriously, thanks Rob and Easy for your continued support.  I could not have done it without you all.  Love you mean it.

Hmmmm, yummy!  I take heavy hits of Crestor and niacin to counteract my need for pizza in the morning. lol
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »

Hi rob what is the story behind tatjikistan , pampas are great !!! I just finished a canoeing trip of 10 days on the river parana  .
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2007, 09:59:25 AM »

Hi rob what is the story behind tatjikistan , pampas are great !!! I just finished a canoeing trip of 10 days on the river parana  .

BENDEX
I have no idea why I relocated to Tajikistan...LOL.. I think I put that up there when the US Military was rolling through every place under the sun with 'Stan' as the ending syllable.

Pampas are great!

Glad to see you back here. I bet you saw some amazing things on your canoing trip. I bet everyone would love to see some pics... do you have a photo-bucket somewhere?

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2007, 09:59:34 AM »

I agree.

Good Morning Everyone.

Good Morning San-

If I were Oduber, I would not want my name linked eternally to the Sloots. I would want to be known as the person who said 'No one is above the law on Aruba'...

But Oduber is not all that bright either.

I agree Rob that Oduber isn't that bright.  It is Rudy Croes who Oduber is listening to.  All Oduber had to do is give up all the phone and computer records and the case would be closed.

My question is was Rudy Croes one of the first people Paulus called.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2007, 10:01:01 AM »

Is that Bendex I see?  Welcome back Bendex!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2007, 10:01:07 AM »

Easy... don't neglect the Red Wino!!!! That's good for the Heart too ya know!

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2007, 10:01:08 AM »

Hi all whats up !!

BENDEX!!!!!!!!!!

It's like a family reunion!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2007, 10:02:00 AM »

Bendex- Any thoughts on the case? other than it has gone on way too long?

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2007, 10:02:55 AM »

Hi all whats up !!

Do my eyes deceive me or do I indeed see Bendex?  

How are you?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2007, 10:06:50 AM »

My question is was Rudy Croes one of the first people Paulus called.

San- he is a logical choice now isn't he?

I can have to believe this case has mushroomed into something far worse than the original crimes (if they weren't bad enough on their own) into something that is going to take a bit of brawn and brains to tear limb from limb. The Aruban Authorities have had 2 years to monkey(no pun intended) with all the records. It's going to take a lead investigator with more than just savvy to unravel this thing and get to the bottom of who did what.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2007, 10:10:58 AM »

Easy... don't neglect the Red Wino!!!! That's good for the Heart too ya know!

For some reason I do not tend to like things that are good for me. Unless cigareets and whiskey and wild, wild women qualify..... lol  Just kidding, sorta.   Cool
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »

Yes indeed same old bendex ,this time new girlfriend new girl friend . I have taken pictures with my cellular phone unfortunataly she got wet she does not work any more. I went rowing with a brazilian and an argentinian . We found some cool fossils , and met some great people on our trip and ate lots of fish which we caught on the river . Now I am preparing for my semesteral trip to europe to say hi to mum and dad .

Quote from: "klaasend"

Is that Bendex I see?  Welcome back Bendex!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.