March 28, 2024, 09:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 171997 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2007, 10:26:14 AM »

Quote from: "BENDEX"
Yes indeed same old bendex ,this time new girlfriend new girl friend . I have taken pictures with my cellular phone unfortunataly she got wet she does not work any more. I went rowing with a brazilian and an argentinian . We found some cool fossils , and met some great people on our trip and ate lots of fish which we caught on the river . Now I am preparing for my semesteral trip to europe to say hi to mum and dad .

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi rob what is the story behind tatjikistan , pampas are great !!! I just finished a canoeing trip of 10 days on the river parana  .

Is that Bendex I see?  Welcome back Bendex!!

Have you been able to keep up at all with Natalee's case during your adventures?

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2007, 10:26:59 AM »

Good Morning everyone-

I didn't know you prior Bendex but welcome back ! Rob has some great water shoe photos to show you  Laughing

My concern is that Oduber was either being blackmailed by Paulus or had some dirty hands from involvement or knowledge of the night Natalee disappeared.

FYI, I just put a post in the pet food thread but it's alarming, now countries are finding toxic tainted medicines coming from China so I did want to alert the lively for our own FDA put out a warning regarding it recently but did not detail it was China !

excerpted, link to fully report on thread in lounge
Last week, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned drug makers and suppliers in the United States "to be especially vigilant" in watching for diethylene glycol. The warning did not specifically mention China, and it said there was "no reason to believe" that glycerin in this country was tainted. Even so, the agency called for all glycerin shipments to be tested for diethylene glycol, and said it was "exploring how supplies of glycerin become contaminated."

China is already being accused by U.S. authorities of exporting wheat gluten with an industrial chemical, melamine, that ended up in pet food and animal feed. The FDA recently banned imports of Chinese-made wheat gluten after it was linked to pet deaths in the United States.

Beyond Panama and China, toxic syrup has caused mass poisonings in Haiti, Bangladesh, Argentina, Nigeria and India.

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2007, 10:28:57 AM »

TY for the information, None.

That is very scary.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2007, 10:30:31 AM »

I just read that Joranus has published a book or something with his side of the story , when I get to the netherlands I will buy it . Weird that Joran wants to publish a book about the case . While the case does not have lots of following and or public interest in the netherlands. I mean if you are  supposedly innocent , why attract more attention , If it for the money It shows bad taste. I have not followed the case for a longtime . So I cannot comment.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2007, 10:33:26 AM »

I just read that Joranus has published a book or something with his side of the story , when I get to the netherlands I will buy it . Weird that Joran wants to publish a book about the case . While the case does not have lots of following and or public interest in the netherlands. I mean if you are  supposedly innocent , why attract more attention , If it for the money It shows bad taste. I have not followed the case for a longtime . So I cannot comment.

He seems to be publishing the book both for the money and the attention. I don't think the possibility that he could be incriminating himself has ever occured to him.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2007, 10:33:29 AM »

Bendex - since the book is not published in English, there are several people translating it as they read.  We have a thread where I put those translations.  Currently, it's through chapter 4.  

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1117

General consensus so far from the Netherlands is that the book makes Joran look more guilty.
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2007, 10:35:11 AM »

Yes I ran in some adventures , Some fool stabbed me with a knife In my back , so I was out of rotation for a few months .

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Yes indeed same old bendex ,this time new girlfriend new girl friend . I have taken pictures with my cellular phone unfortunataly she got wet she does not work any more. I went rowing with a brazilian and an argentinian . We found some cool fossils , and met some great people on our trip and ate lots of fish which we caught on the river . Now I am preparing for my semesteral trip to europe to say hi to mum and dad .

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi rob what is the story behind tatjikistan , pampas are great !!! I just finished a canoeing trip of 10 days on the river parana  .

Is that Bendex I see?  Welcome back Bendex!!

Have you been able to keep up at all with Natalee's case during your adventures?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/6300

Sunday May 6,2007

KIDNAPPED toddler Madeleine McCann is in the clutches of a paedophile, Portuguese police said last night.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05/06/portugal.girl.reut/index.html

POSTED: 9:43 a.m. EDT, May 6, 2007

PORTIMAO, Portugal (Reuters) -- The parents of a three-year-old British girl abducted from a holiday beach resort in Portugal prayed on Sunday for her safe return, saying they continued to hope she would be found.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »

Hi BENDEX - Good to see you back, and hope you are well! I think we have a thread that gives a summary (rather than translation), by chapter, of Joran's book.

A team of Dutch investigators landed on Aruba a few weeks ago and notched up the investigation. They (finally) searched the VDS property last weekend.

How did you celebrate the Queen's birthday? Is that when you did your river trip?

Have you heard from Hat lately? He pops in occasionally.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2007, 10:36:41 AM »

Bendex - Yes, Hat stopped by and told us about that.  Sounds like it was pretty serious if you were out of rotation for a few months.  Glad you are all better now.  Did they arrest the guy who stabbed you?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:00 AM »

Yes I ran in some adventures , Some fool stabbed me with a knife In my back , so I was out of rotation for a few months .

Oh  my gosh!  Shocked

That's really frightening! I'm glad you're doing okay now.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2007, 10:40:02 AM »

Bendex- So the story about you being stabbed was TRUE. I'm glad you sound to be OK... but the reality is, you are a victim of some FOOL.

Glad you're still with us!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2007, 10:43:52 AM »

Good Morning Peaches

I am thankful that all is going well.

Have a good Sunday.

Janet

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2007, 10:44:58 AM »

The stupid thing was that it was all about an discussion of Biljet of 100 false pesos (aporximatly 30 usd ) some guy accused me of paying him with false Bill a week earlier and treatend me , I called his bluf , the next thing I knew I was at the front of my house with kitchen knife in my back .

Quote from: "Rob"
Bendex- So the story about you being stabbed was TRUE. I'm glad you sound to be OK... but the reality is, you are a victim of some FOOL.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2007, 10:46:16 AM »

The stupid thing was that it was all about an discussion of Biljet of 100 false pesos (aporximatly 30 usd ) some guy accused me of paying him with false Bill a week earlier and treatend me , I called his bluf , the next thing I knew I was at the front of my house with kitchen knife in my back .

Bendex, that's terrible. Is the guy in jail now?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »

Geeze Bendex, what a fool he was.  I'm glad you're OK now!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:50 AM »

Thank you, Janet.  Have a great day.

Bendex, I am relieved you are recovered.  Be careful!  You know anytime you have any reallyl cool pics, you could probably email them to Klaas who could put them in a photo thread.  Those of us who hate to fly would love to live vicariously through others.  Well, I would.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2007, 10:54:12 AM »

jeezz!!! Shocked

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2007, 10:54:43 AM »

Well my friends brought me to a public hospital , Which are really disguting overhere . There I met with vice chief of police at my bed in the morning . ( there are not to many dutch guys around in my hometown so that certainly attracted the attention of the police. )And he offerded me the following deal , Or pass 2 years of juridical proceses , lawyers etc, or pay the police 200 usd to take care of him . So I paid  200 usd they kicked the hell out of this guy and let him go .

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Bendex, that's terrible. Is the guy in jail now?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »

Well my friends brought me to a public hospital , Which are really disguting overhere . There I met with vice chief of police at my bed in the morning . ( there are not to many dutch guys around in my hometown so that certainly attracted the attention of the police. )And he offerded me the following deal , Or pass 2 years of juridical proceses , lawyers etc, or pay the police 200 usd to take care of him . So I paid  200 usd they kicked the hell out of this guy and let him go .

Well, that's certainly one way of handling it.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.