March 28, 2024, 10:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 172004 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2007, 11:01:59 AM »

O/T - Just read that today is the 70th "anniversary" of the Hindenburg disaster ...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/H/HINDENBURG_70TH?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Excerpts:

Seventy years ago Sunday, the hydrogen-filled Hindenburg ignited while easing toward its mooring mast at the U.S. Navy base in Lakehurst. The blaze killed 35 people on board and one person in the ground crew; 62 passengers and crew members survived.

<snip>

The huge airship - more than three times longer than a Boeing 747 - was engulfed in flames and sank to the ground in less than a minute. Photographers and newsreel crews on hand for the landing captured the scene, and a shocked radio station broadcaster recorded the often replayed phrase "Oh, the humanity and all the passengers!"

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »

Could we all pitch in and have those cops have a talk  Twisted Evil
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2007, 11:04:23 AM »

with Joran?

I think the pizza grrease has having an efffect on my typing skills.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2007, 11:05:19 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
with Joran?

LOL - you think if we all pitch in we might get a little more than $200?   Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
with Joran?

LOL - you think if we all pitch in we might get a little more than $200?   Laughing  Laughing

I'm certainly willing to contribute.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2007, 11:07:18 AM »

with Joran?

Not a whole lot more. lol
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »

Hi Miss Marple . ,

Well I did not celebrate queensday in Argentina. Yes during that time I was floating with my Kayak sloop john B downsteam . I took my trip from Lapaz City in Argentina to Rosario . Was an amazing trip , Everytime we arrived in small villages people lent us there garden for camping or let us use there facilities for nothing . I really regained confidence in people again.

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hi BENDEX - Good to see you back, and hope you are well! I think we have a thread that gives a summary (rather than translation), by chapter, of Joran's book.

A team of Dutch investigators landed on Aruba a few weeks ago and notched up the investigation. They (finally) searched the VDS property last weekend.

How did you celebrate the Queen's birthday? Is that when you did your river trip?

Have you heard from Hat lately? He pops in occasionally.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2007, 11:08:48 AM »

with Joran?

I think we could make the lotto folks envious at the prospects of "pursuading" Joran to tell the truth!  Laughing

Hi Y'all!  Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:27 AM »

Bendex – You should really start a web based photo journal  detailing your adventures.  I bet it would be a hit!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:42 AM »

DEEPAK'S June 29th Statement.  He is referring to May 30th when he got home after leaving Joran and Natalee:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=192

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

REALLY?  On May 30, 2005 you thought your phone and computers were being monitored??  

DEEPAK'S June 13, 2005 statement:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=182

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.
The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

WHY WOULD DEEPAK BE TRYING TO "MESS UP" AN INVESTIGATION THINKING HE WAS BEING MONITORED IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS OF 5/30/2005?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:53 AM »

I would say I am shocked,but why lie.i feel this is as honest as he gets,except for the non-sharing women parts.Hmm,I always keep a condom in my pocket,lie number 876.They do work together,so I despise them all.Does this mean that gvc 's sister shares these mores.She should talk,as part of her job and for her gender.i am to sick sick of these people,so I better shut up
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2007, 11:12:19 AM »

Oh CBB,I saw you last night on stage at the Elton John Concert.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2007, 11:14:02 AM »

DEEPAK'S June 29th Statement.  He is referring to May 30th when he got home after leaving Joran and Natalee:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=192

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

REALLY?  On May 30, 2005 you thought your phone and computers were being monitored??  

DEEPAK'S June 13, 2005 statement:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=182

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.
The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

WHY WOULD DEEPAK BE TRYING TO "MESS UP" AN INVESTIGATION THINKING HE WAS BEING MONITORED IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS OF 5/30/2005?

BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY AS HELL!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »

It sure seems like a lot happened in a very short time that night and morning.  Or, is that just because we have been looking at every minute so closely for so long?
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2007, 11:16:22 AM »

Okay fellow monkeys feels great to be back , I certainly hope hat will be around soon , I will sent him an email . I am going to walk with my dog cozmo to  the antiques market to see If I can earn a quick buck . See you later all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2007, 11:16:54 AM »

Quote from: "BENDEX"
Okay fellow monkeys feels great to be back , I certainly hope hat will be around soon , I will sent him an email . I am going to walk with my dog cozmo to  the antiques market to see If I can earn a quick buck . See you later all.

Have a great day Bendex - see you later!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2007, 11:18:25 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Oh CBB,I saw you last night on stage at the Elton John Concert.

Shocked

I must have been having a REALLY good time 'cause I don't even remember it this morning!  Laughing

Actually, that's sort of a replay from the Elton concert I went to 3 years ago..........didn't remember much of that one either, but I had a GREAT time!  Laughing  Wink
BENDEX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2007, 11:19:21 AM »

Bendex – You should really start a web based photo journal  detailing your adventures.  I bet it would be a hit!

I have an apple mac foto account of the antiques , paintings and sculptures I buy . But I will dedicade a page for the monkeys to give them an impression of the live of an semi argentian monkey life over here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »

Quote from: "BENDEX"

I have an apple mac foto account of the antiques , paintings and sculptures I buy . But I will dedicade a page for the monkeys to give them an impression of the live of an semi argentian monkey life over here.

Very cool Bendex - looking forward to that!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2007, 11:29:23 AM »

Morning monkeys...!

Glad to see Bendex...been a long time....lots of adventures....happy to see you are okay.... Very Happy

Still reading and lurking....agree with so much that is said...but don't have any stunning thoughts about the case....just hoping that the Dutch will
do the right thing.... Wink

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.