March 28, 2024, 04:43:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 172029 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: May 06, 2007, 04:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
What if Freddy had been at the Sloots for the night.  He lived close so came over without shoes.  When something bad happened, he threw on Joran's shoes to help out.  Might explain why Freddy needs to buy Joran a pair.  Freddy lost or ruined the shoes???

If Freddy put on Joran's shoes I don't think he would be walking too well in them.  That would be like Klaas walking in my shoes.  I'm a 10 1/2 and I believe Klaas is a 5.  If I was doing something bad I would want to make sure I have the right size on just in case I have to run.

Not that I would do anything bad Laughing

My size 5 foot in my husbands size 10 1/2 shoe  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: May 06, 2007, 04:26:43 PM »

What if Freddy had been at the Sloots for the night.  He lived close so came over without shoes.  When something bad happened, he threw on Joran's shoes to help out.  Might explain why Freddy needs to buy Joran a pair.  Freddy lost or ruined the shoes???

If Freddy put on Joran's shoes I don't think he would be walking too well in them.  That would be like Klaas walking in my shoes.  I'm a 10 1/2 and I believe Klaas is a 5.  If I was doing something bad I would want to make sure I have the right size on just in case I have to run.

Might explain them coming off and getting stuck in the mud..

Could be.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: May 06, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »

Lazlo Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:25 pm    

frazerclan wrote:
Did he then go to get them and if he did what transpired?

No since Joran, Deepak, Satish and Freddy talked about it Freddy would buy new ones for Joran.

Much more in the book, I am not pleased with it at all. Sorry to say.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: May 06, 2007, 04:28:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas you are too funny Laughing  Laughing

Now try running in them Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 06, 2007, 04:30:49 PM »

SAN - I'm not a big fan of "jogging" in my own shoes, let alone shoes that come off my feet when I walk, LOL  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2007, 04:34:00 PM »

SAN - I'm not a big fan of "jogging" in my own shoes, let alone shoes that come off my feet when I walk, LOL  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: May 06, 2007, 04:36:59 PM »

Wow!! Look at those cute lil feet Smile Freddy wearing Joran's shoe's could fit in that scenario..I don't see anyone else that would have that big of feet. The Kottenboes dont look that big of people. I dont think either of them looks to much over 6'1.

I am still confused why we were looking for one shoe size 14 in the beginning. Now we are looking for 2 shoes:(  We cant have one clear fact in this case can we? They must laugh there ass off at the spin and bs they throw into this case.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2007, 04:41:07 PM »

OT
Klaas

Has the walmart DVD player been working ok?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2007, 04:41:43 PM »

******* - all I know is that in the beginning we were told one shoe was found at the VDS house with blood or something on it.  They were looking for the match.  Then there was an APB put out for a pair of size 14 k-swiss, blue and white.  

Logically, Joran would wear a size 14 based upon his height.  If he actually wears a size 10 1/2 he must have a hard time balancing, IMO  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »

OT
Klaas

Has the walmart DVD player been working ok?

Haven't used it alot but YES, it's been great so far.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »

******* - all I know is that in the beginning we were told one shoe was found at the VDS house with blood or something on it.  They were looking for the match.  Then there was an APB put out for a pair of size 14 k-swiss, blue and white.  

Logically, Joran would wear a size 14 based upon his height.  If he actually wears a size 10 1/2 he must have a hard time balancing, IMO  Laughing

Especially with that big head.

This is how I look at things.  If they said they were looking for one shoe it really must be a pair of sneakers that are missing.  I also believe if in fact they were missing a pair of sneakers they in fact have them in their possession.

Klaas do you know the date when this so called APB was put out.  Doesn't that make the ALE dumb.  They probably had a line around the block with missing sneakers that were found on the beach.

I have only heard the ALE put out two APBs.  One was for a white car and the other was for a sneaker Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2007, 04:48:47 PM »

Something had really been bothering me about the Dutch / KLPD investigations. I'm going on the record and say something is not right.

I also realize they are investigating the Namdar issue.

When the KLPD first went to the VDS home and began the search they brought the dogs and the poles to poke holes presumably. They ran the dogs over the hole to see if there was the scent of a decaying body under the soil.

The following day they brought the refrigeration truck in and all indications seem they were actually looking for the body of Natalee. As we know currently, no body was discovered.

What were the indications that Natalee may be in the garden that the KLPD felt the need to bring the refrigeration truck in? Without making any statements about the investigation, no one will probably ever know what exactly occurred in that search that allowed the KLPD to reach that determination.

The KLPD investigation could actually leave more questions than answers should there not be a re-arrest of the main suspects.

I don't think they would waste their time and effort bring a refrigeration truck in if they did not have some idea that they were going to find something of importance.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2007, 04:50:21 PM »

I agree with 100% I remember it well..Just another thing we have on tape/records that shows devious police activity. Now Joran says he left them both on the beach and it goes unchallenged. I remember very clearly Dompig in a interview talking about exactly what you said. If thats the case someone should be arrested for obstruction of justice. Falsifying facts in a murder investigation.. I know fat chance!!

All I can think of was that the KIA thing where Joran puts on a pair of 10 1/2 was that it was staged. I dont think any Investigator could look at a pair of shoes and not immediately know the diffrence in shoe sizes. Even size 12 to size 14 in noticeable. So I dont think it was a misprinted  10 1/2 that was really size 14.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2007, 04:50:55 PM »

My hubby is 5'10" and wears a size 10 shoe, and he doesn't have unusually large feet.  Laughing

Joran would look very strange in a size 10.5 shoe, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »

Especially with that big head.

This is how I look at things.  If they said they were looking for one shoe it really must be a pair of sneakers that are missing.  I also believe if in fact they were missing a pair of sneakers they in fact have them in their possession.

Klaas do you know the date when this so called APB was put out.  Doesn't that make the ALE dumb.  They probably had a line around the block with missing sneakers that were found on the beach.

I have only heard the ALE put out two APBs.  One was for a white car and the other was for a sneaker Rolling Eyes

It was right around when they were draining the pond at the end of July 2005.  Remember, that's one of the things they were looking for.  Here is a transcript from August 2nd mentioning it:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Welcome back, everybody. I`m Nancy Grace. We are live in Aruba. And the search that goes on for Natalee Holloway.

To Jossy Mansur, with "Diario" newspaper. Jossy, what`s the latest regarding the search for Joran Van Der Sloot`s shoes? Now, didn`t he tell police he lost them that night? How do you lose your shoes?

MANSUR: He did say that he lost two shoes, blue and white, tennis- type shoes. But I want to show you a picture, if I can.

Remember this??  Then Jossy showed that photo of Joran on the dance floor at CnC, but the photo was taken prior to Natalee even being in Aruba.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2007, 04:59:24 PM »

Thats a good catch Klaas..So he wore boots the same night at C&C..I have seen the pics..Just wasnt sure if that was the same night..But he confirms it is..

MANSUR: Look at Joran`s shoes here in this photo.

GRACE: OK. Zoom in, Liz.

MANSUR: Do those look to you like blue or white or tennis-type shoes?

GRACE: No.

MANSUR: They look like boots, no?

GRACE: They look like boots. They look like work boots.

MANSUR: Brown boots. OK.

GRACE: Now, wait a minute...

MANSUR: He was wearing those at...

GRACE: Was that what he was wearing the night Natalee went missing?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am. This is the photo -- this is a photo taken at Carlos and Charlie`s that night with other photos that we have.

You see, when all this became so complicated about the shoes, we went back in our files and we started to look at all of the pictures that we have. And we find some very interesting one, including this one that shows what he was wearing that night.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2007, 05:01:49 PM »

This photo of Joran was taken durring spring break 2005 which was prior to Natalee arriving in Aruba:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2007, 05:03:40 PM »

******* - Jossy was wrong and retracted his statement later.  That was not the same time Natalee was there.  When it was shown on TV we all went nuts emailing NG and telling her Jossy was wrong, LOL  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 06, 2007, 05:03:59 PM »

So Jossy had his facts wrong? He thought that was the same night didn't he?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: May 06, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
So Jossy had his facts wrong? He thought that was the same night didn't he?

Yes, he did until we sent him and NG a million emails, lol

The confusion is we think Joran was wearing that same shirt when he went to CnC the night Natalee went missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.