March 28, 2024, 04:10:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 172024 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: May 06, 2007, 08:55:52 PM »

Hey..Just curious about the pic of the 3 that bashed in pitbulls head,cut off his legs and burned him..

These 3 look more like actors to you? They probably got them on drug charges but promised them lighter sentences if they agreed to take the rap for what happened to pitbull..Whatya think?

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/22/noticiadidia/news4.php

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2007, 08:57:11 PM »

Case of Natalee: report shows formal deceit
Joran van der Sloot’s feet grow and shrink almost 4 sizes from one day to the otherDIARIO Aruba
05/08/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN) --- Those of a little advanced or respectable age can still remember the time where there was an alcoholic beverage that was called ‘foot sweller’.

This alcoholic beverage, it was said, that those who drank too much of it, their feet swelled and because of this they called the drink ‘foot sweller’, but who can believe that in the year 2005 there are people in Aruba whose feet really swell or grow almost 4 sizes from one day to the other?

This was the case of the suspect Joran van der Sloot, who is currently peacefully studying in Holland and Aruba itself is stuck with the case of Natalee, and in the US they are trying in every way to organize and implement all sorts of boycotts and acts that could harm Aruba in the wide sense of the word.

This is not an attempt to cast guilt on Joran van der Sloot in the case of Natalee, but the fact is that the majority of people in the community is very angry in regards to the case of Natalee causing a negative impact on the economic situation, the image of the people of Aruba and surely, for the island’s tourism.

Too many changing declarations, formal deceit by the suspects and the very strange way in which the authorities, who have to be competent, have proceeded have today stuck Aruba in a very bad situation in regards to Natalee’s case and those who know the truth remain quiet believing that in this way, they can evade guilt of any involvement or any violation of the law.

From the copies of different police reports, today readers themselves can read how Joran van der Sloot, who until today for inexplicable reasons ‘supposedly’ left his expensive brand name running shoes at the beach on the night he was with Natalee, according to the version he gave police.

Police came up with the matter of the running shoes or it was Joran himself who started talking about the running shoes of an expensive brand name, size 14? From the police report of June 14, 2005, readers can read how Joran himself declared that he took off his size 14 running shoes and left them on the beach.

On June 29, 2005, he again repeated to police that he left his size 14 running shoes on the beach. The strange thing is that on August 2, 2005, after so many interrogations had already taken place, Joran van der Sloot in a car heading back to KIA, told a Dutch police officer who came to Aruba especially to interrogate the suspects, that Joran had on some K-Swiss running shoes that he borrowed from a fellow prisoner.

At no moment did the Dutch police officer ask Joran something, it was Joran himself who started talking with the police officer, as can been seen from the police report.

Now, the question is: was Joran brought from the first day to KIA shoeless and had no shoes to wear that it was a fellow prisoner who had to lend Joran a pair of running shoes?

Van der Sloot’s parents couldn’t bring shoes for Joran to wear, and someone from the prison had to lend him some shoes, and to top it all off they were K-Swiss brand?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

Joran asked to see his lawyer and wanted to find his lawyer’s support, but his lawyer didn’t even look at Joran and started to write (in local dialect, you deal with your problems!) After the Dutch police officer insisted, Joran took off the running shoe and handed it over across the table.

The police officer asked Joran how in the supposed day that he was with Natalee on the beach, he had size 14 K-Swiss running shoes, then how was the one that Joran put on the table size 10.5?

After Joran put his running shoe back on, the police pressed on the tip of the running shoes, and observed that the shoes were a good fit on Joran, and Joran didn’t react!

The matter of the size 14 K-Swiss running shoes is ‘too good to be true’. Was it the shark that Natalee supposedly wanted to see at the North shore that left with Joran van der Sloot’s size 14 running shoes?

// posted by Getagrip @ 5/10/2006 04:17:00 PM    

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_05_07_archive.html

Until proven otherwise, I will have to go with Jossy on this.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2007, 08:57:15 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New FP Post ...

Aruban Justice … 6 Years Is the Punishment in Aruba for the Mutilation and Burning of Pit Bulls Body

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/06/aruban-justice-6-years-is-the-punishment-in-aruba-for-the-mutilation-and-burning-of-pit-bulls-body/

Justice is supposed to be blind, not foolish.

One really begins to wonder when they see such justice handed out for such heinous crimes whether it makes any difference whether Aruban officials ever bother to prosecute or find anyone guilty of a crime.

Absolutely unbelievable!  From what I've read the "authorities" believe he overdosed himself, yeah right....  I think Klaasend has a point, what did this guy see, know, or maybe even threaten to tell that caused his horrible demise?  The punishment for all involved makes me wonder if they would have even been tried at all if there wasn't so much attention on this happy little island.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2007, 08:57:40 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i wear size 10

im 5'9"

joranjerk is not a size 10 or a 10.5

Hi Robots!

I agree, about joran jerk
My son is 5"11 and wears a size 12

Maine, born and raised!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2007, 08:57:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Red"
New FP Post ...

Aruban Justice … 6 Years Is the Punishment in Aruba for the Mutilation and Burning of Pit Bulls Body

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/06/aruban-justice-6-years-is-the-punishment-in-aruba-for-the-mutilation-and-burning-of-pit-bulls-body/

Justice is supposed to be blind, not foolish.

One really begins to wonder when they see such justice handed out for such heinous crimes whether it makes any difference whether Aruban officials ever bother to prosecute or find anyone guilty of a crime.

Typical of Aruba.  So Pitbull died of a drug overdose, his friends decide to cover it up by mutilating him and setting him on fire.  Makes alot of sense to me.  Or, could it be Pitbull was a message to others?

why the additional mutilation to his genitals? .. everything else was bad enough, someone had to grab that and... well, you know what I mean... apparently a woman chopped that off.. IIRC from the news article a while back.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 06, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
i wear size 10

im 5'9"

joranjerk is not a size 10 or a 10.5

Hi Robots!

I agree, about joran jerk
My son is 5"11 and wears a size 12

hello Ms. Vada  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 06, 2007, 08:59:56 PM »

Welcome to the forum Texasmom!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: May 06, 2007, 09:03:23 PM »

Is it true that Pitbull was tied up?? I read that somewhere.. I think that would prove he wasnt already dead..lol

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 06, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »

Very Happy Thanks Klaasend!!  I'm am absolutely delighted to be back.  I've been lurking thought and you and the other mods have been doing a terrific job!  Thanks to RED also, for helping me get back in the cage.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: May 06, 2007, 09:04:56 PM »

see, here is the thing

if ALE wanted to get down to business..they could have

go to check the other shoes joranjerk owned and put a fork in this once and for all. they didnt follow up on JACK S _ _  _ !!!!! Mad

the DUTCH will  Cool

this will be simple for the DUTCH

SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE
 Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: May 06, 2007, 09:06:38 PM »

IIRC,gvc carried out a lot of nice linens,that looked like 300 thread count and soft.tough luck about the abuse,come here and see how prisoners are treated humanly,or GITMo.back to my nap,milk beckons
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 06, 2007, 09:08:21 PM »

Quote from: "texasmom"

Very Happy Thanks Klaasend!!  I'm am absolutely delighted to be back.  I've been lurking thought and you and the other mods have been doing a terrific job!  Thanks to RED also, for helping me get back in the cage.

Actually, I'm the only moderator here right now.  Sometimes though Lala's and San think they are in charge, but they really aren't  Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: May 06, 2007, 09:08:22 PM »

O/T

I emailed Carnut earlier to see if he was okay after all the tornadoes, and I just heard back from him that he's fine.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 06, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

I emailed Carnut earlier to see if he was okay after all the tornadoes, and I just heard back from him that he's fine.

Great news, thanks for letting us know.  Knowing Carnut he was probably out chasing the tornados Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 06, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Case of Natalee: report shows formal deceit
Joran van der Sloot’s feet grow and shrink almost 4 sizes from one day to the otherDIARIO Aruba
05/08/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN) --- Those of a little advanced or respectable age can still remember the time where there was an alcoholic beverage that was called ‘foot sweller’.

This alcoholic beverage, it was said, that those who drank too much of it, their feet swelled and because of this they called the drink ‘foot sweller’, but who can believe that in the year 2005 there are people in Aruba whose feet really swell or grow almost 4 sizes from one day to the other?

This was the case of the suspect Joran van der Sloot, who is currently peacefully studying in Holland and Aruba itself is stuck with the case of Natalee, and in the US they are trying in every way to organize and implement all sorts of boycotts and acts that could harm Aruba in the wide sense of the word.

This is not an attempt to cast guilt on Joran van der Sloot in the case of Natalee, but the fact is that the majority of people in the community is very angry in regards to the case of Natalee causing a negative impact on the economic situation, the image of the people of Aruba and surely, for the island’s tourism.

Too many changing declarations, formal deceit by the suspects and the very strange way in which the authorities, who have to be competent, have proceeded have today stuck Aruba in a very bad situation in regards to Natalee’s case and those who know the truth remain quiet believing that in this way, they can evade guilt of any involvement or any violation of the law.

From the copies of different police reports, today readers themselves can read how Joran van der Sloot, who until today for inexplicable reasons ‘supposedly’ left his expensive brand name running shoes at the beach on the night he was with Natalee, according to the version he gave police.

Police came up with the matter of the running shoes or it was Joran himself who started talking about the running shoes of an expensive brand name, size 14? From the police report of June 14, 2005, readers can read how Joran himself declared that he took off his size 14 running shoes and left them on the beach.

On June 29, 2005, he again repeated to police that he left his size 14 running shoes on the beach. The strange thing is that on August 2, 2005, after so many interrogations had already taken place, Joran van der Sloot in a car heading back to KIA, told a Dutch police officer who came to Aruba especially to interrogate the suspects, that Joran had on some K-Swiss running shoes that he borrowed from a fellow prisoner.

At no moment did the Dutch police officer ask Joran something, it was Joran himself who started talking with the police officer, as can been seen from the police report.

Now, the question is: was Joran brought from the first day to KIA shoeless and had no shoes to wear that it was a fellow prisoner who had to lend Joran a pair of running shoes?

Van der Sloot’s parents couldn’t bring shoes for Joran to wear, and someone from the prison had to lend him some shoes, and to top it all off they were K-Swiss brand?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

Joran asked to see his lawyer and wanted to find his lawyer’s support, but his lawyer didn’t even look at Joran and started to write (in local dialect, you deal with your problems!) After the Dutch police officer insisted, Joran took off the running shoe and handed it over across the table.

The police officer asked Joran how in the supposed day that he was with Natalee on the beach, he had size 14 K-Swiss running shoes, then how was the one that Joran put on the table size 10.5?

After Joran put his running shoe back on, the police pressed on the tip of the running shoes, and observed that the shoes were a good fit on Joran, and Joran didn’t react!

The matter of the size 14 K-Swiss running shoes is ‘too good to be true’. Was it the shark that Natalee supposedly wanted to see at the North shore that left with Joran van der Sloot’s size 14 running shoes?

// posted by Getagrip @ 5/10/2006 04:17:00 PM    

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_05_07_archive.html

Until proven otherwise, I will have to go with Jossy on this.  

So Joran is likely to grow until he is 21 as most males tend to do.  He will then be 6'8" wearing a Size 20 shoe!  

LOAD ALERT!!

He is prolly about 6'3" now.  I have a son that height and since we seem to tend to believe what size shoe others wear more than what an examination of Joran's foot in a Size 10.5 showed, he wears an 11 narrow

Tall people with smallest feet do NOT topple over.  They do tend to turn their ankles often which is fairly common.

I don't understand how if his foot was measured in the 10.5 and it was a very comfortable fit, so much so that he was wearing a brand new pair just that size, why this is still a big mystery.

His foot was measured inside a 10.5 and it fit nicely according to Dutch interrogator.Feet, nose and ears continue to grow.  By the time Joran is 40, what size shoe will he be wearing?  

And if he is 6'5" why isn't he very much taller than anybody else except for his short stocky mother?  He isn't and neither does he wear a 14 shoe!

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 06, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »

he SCRUNCHED his TOES

when the COP checked his feet  Cool

just like OJ and the GLOVES except OJ STRETCHED  his FINGERS as far as he could,,which normal people dont do

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 06, 2007, 09:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
This is an email from Charles Croes. Ain't it interesting that he states he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

[Add to Address Book]
To: {{removed your email address}}
Subject: Re: Just wondering…
Date: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:36:55 PM [View Source]

I have signed a NDA agreement with two different police departments to not discuss this further.

Kerm, IIRC there was a forum post or e-mail by Charles Croes where he rattled off about eight law enforcement agencies he had given testimony to in regard to the case, FBI included.

Anybody else remember this? Would be good if we can find that post.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 06, 2007, 09:13:21 PM »

see, here is the thing

if ALE wanted to get down to business..they could have

go to check the other shoes joranjerk owned and put a fork in this once and for all. they didnt follow up on JACK S _ _  _ !!!!! Mad

the DUTCH will  Cool

this will be simple for the DUTCH

SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE
 Twisted Evil

Robots,
I posted it TWICE.  The DUTCH measured Jorans foot inside the 10.5 new pair of shoes he was wearing and it fit nicely.

Jossy wrote that whole article about it.  I posted a link to it just a couple of weeks ago, too.

His foot was measured inside the 10.5 and it was a very nice fit, certainly not four sizes too small.

I GUESS I AM INVISIBLE AGAIN!  Will try later when maybe I'm not.

. Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 06, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »

he SCRUNCHED his TOES

when the COP checked his feet  Cool

just like OJ and the GLOVES except OJ STRETCHED  his FINGERS as far as he could,,which normal people dont do

Right, and the Dutch interrogator was too stupid to notice a little thing like that??? Several of those were women and they certainly would notice that from measuring kids feet all the time.

And he bought a new pair four sizes too small for what reason?  Especially if he were trying to convince all he wore 14, he'd buy the new ones 14 unless he bought them before he thought of that game to play.

Go ahead and fall for it!  I really don't care any more but I know what I know and his foot is not a size 14 if it fits in a 10.5 comfortably.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 06, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »

maybe the 10.5 shoes had been mis-sized...I can't imagine that he wore that size considering his height. Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.