March 28, 2024, 05:31:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 171970 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: May 06, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
see, here is the thing

if ALE wanted to get down to business..they could have

go to check the other shoes joranjerk owned and put a fork in this once and for all. they didnt follow up on JACK S _ _  _ !!!!! Mad

the DUTCH will  Cool

this will be simple for the DUTCH

SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE
 Twisted Evil

Robots,
I posted it TWICE.  The DUTCH measured Jorans foot inside the 10.5 new pair of shoes he was wearing and it fit nicely.

Jossy wrote that whole article about it.  I posted a link to it just a couple of weeks ago, too.

His foot was measured inside the 10.5 and it was a very nice fit, certainly not four sizes too small.

I GUESS I AM INVISIBLE AGAIN!  Will try later when maybe I'm not.

. Rolling Eyes

i see you now...  Cool let me go back and read

im watching UFO videos and ebaying and updating and posting here

im not good at multi tasking

love the outfit  Cool  Very Happy  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: May 06, 2007, 09:18:02 PM »

Here is some good footage of the tornado's the last few days..
http://www.liveleak.com/group/Midwest_Tornados

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 06, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »

Anna - according to the PV, the Dutch didn't measure his foot..the shoe was tagged a size 10 1/2.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 06, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »

Anna, so you think that joran wears a size 10 or a 10.5 ??

im just not sure i understand

please dont bite my head off.... i have been working outside all day
and im tired

and you look great, but why you mad at me ???? Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 06, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »

[i see you now...  Cool let me go back and read

Well, you must not love it too much to ignore my posts like that!   Rolling Eyes

We don't know how tall Joran is, only how tall he says he is.  Guess that and his shoe size are the only things that his word is just the gospel truth about?

I don't think so but we have this same discussion about every two or three weeks and always it is decided Joran is 6'%' because somebody said so and that he wears Size 14 shoe because Joran says so.

Why'd he want his lawyer to prevent the measuring if it were not true?

Will check back in late tonight but believe it or not shoe size is not always related to height especially in boys having growing spurts, etc.  And I have reared three of them through those phases.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 06, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - according to the PV, the Dutch didn't measure his foot..the shoe was tagged a size 10 1/2.

thats what i thought also

i can scrunch my feet and wear a size 8 if i wanted to....

it looks ridiculous and feels worse but i can do it

i just tried it..... Cool  Shocked  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: May 06, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »

Shoe size depends upon which country is supplying a particular store.  Buy from a hispanic source and sizes will be lower in number.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 06, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

size 10.5 could equate to our 13.5

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »

Great Owl

There are also other strange discrepancies with shoe sizes. Did you know that a size 4 in women's shoes is completely different from a size 4 in girl's shoes?

A woman who wears a size 4 in women's shoes would have to buy a size 2.5 in girls shoes.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 06, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »

Still, Klaas,
I don't think the odds of Joran getting a mis-labeled pair of shoes is very high.  Why didn't he say that instead and why did he want his lawyer to prevent that information from being revealed?

Guess Jossy is just all wrong on this, too.

Oh, well.  If somebody's uncle's brother's nephew wears a 14, I guess that means Joran does too despite the fact that not everybody even of the lofty height he claims to be and likely is not wear a shoe that large when they are still growing.

Carry on. . . .won't interrupt with this again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 06, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »

JORAN 08/08/2005 Dutch Interrigators Statement
(translated by Ramm at BFN)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=385

We,

Jaquelline Josette de WINDT, head officer with the Korps Politie Aruba, attached to the section surveillance of Sint Nicolaas.

Antoon Ronanld de RUITER, sergeant of police in the Netherlands, region Utrecht, districht Utrecht South East and appointed by National Decision by the Governor number DWJZ 3473/05 dated July 27th 2005 as special temporary officer of the Korps Politie Aruba.

Clemens Johannes Maria BURGWAL, sergeant of police in the Netherlands, region Utrecht, districht Paardenveld and appointed by National Decision by the Governor number DWJZ 3473/05 dated July 27th 2005 as special temporary officer of the Korps Politie Aruba.

State the following.

On Monday August 8th 2005, at approximately 09.48 we, the reporting officers, questioned in the police station of Oranjestad in Aruba, the suspect

Joran Andreas Petrus VAN DER SLOOT
born on August 6th 1987 in the Netherlands and living at Montanja 19 in Aruba

for further information.
The interview was conducted by us, reporting officers de Windt and the Ruiter and in the control-room, I, reporting officer Burgwal followed the interview via an internally installed video-system. And by me, reporting officer Burgwal a summation was made regarding the interview.

For the description of the interview room and the control room I refer to a seperate police report made about this.

In the interview room was also present the lawyer of the suspect, named mr. O.R.G. Faarup.

Suspect made statements to questions put to him, in an abridged version, the now following:

Suspect was congratulated by the reporting officers for his birthday. He smiled.

Suspect was then informed that the District Attorney on Aruba had filed a deposition with the court with regard to extending so that the temporary arrest warrant would be extended to September 4th.

Suspect was onces again informed of the statements that were made by his friend Freddy and people close to Freddy.

He was also asked why his legal team was mis-informing the press with regard to the interviews in an appearant attempt to put the police in a bad light. In the press it was written that the lawyers were not given time to speak to the client and that on his birthday he was interrogated from the early morning to late at night.
The suspect did not answer.

The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.

He was again confronted with statements made by several of his intimate friends that he had screwed them/hung them out to dry by lying and having sexaul relations with the girlfriend of one of his friends. These boys say that he has been constantly fooling them and manipulating.
He was again confronted with the statement of the girl Martina, who was offered a beverage during the sexual relations that caused her lips to feel tingly.

After that there were several confrontations with regard to the date of giving statements by several witnesses, the omissions in the statements of the suspect and the omissions in the statements made by his fellow suspects and the timeline in which those statements were made.

Suspect was asked to take off one of his shoes. Suspect looked back and wanted to find support from his lawyer but his lawyer was not looking at him and was writing. He put it on the the table noisily/with a bang.

The reporting officers then asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question when he now was wearing size 10.5 shoes.
After the suspect had put his shoe back on, I, reporting officer de Ruiter pressed down on the nose of the shoe and felt that the toes of the suspect fit straightly and properly in the shoe.

The interview was concluded at approxmimately 11.30.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #491 on: May 06, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

I agree about boys having the "growth spurts".  I based my opinion about his shoe size on my sons, one of which is 6 foot 5 and wears a size 16 sometimes a 15 in the right shoe, and the other who is 6 foot 3 and wears a size 14 and is only 17 years old now.  They may have grown faster than some boys do.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 06, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Is it true that Pitbull was tied up?? I read that somewhere.. I think that would prove he wasnt already dead..lol

So Aruba gets to keep another murder off the books thanks to a little legal and judicial origami.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: May 06, 2007, 09:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Great Owl

There are also other strange discrepancies with shoe sizes. Did you know that a size 4 in women's shoes is completely different from a size 4 in girl's shoes?

A woman who wears a size 4 in women's shoes would have to buy a size 2.5 in girls shoes.  Confused

yes, as a parent of 3 girls and having to find sizes in athletic shoes for them over their high school and college careers I had to shop many different stores and catalogs as I learned that sizing was different in many instances.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: May 06, 2007, 09:28:51 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[i see you now...  Cool let me go back and read

Well, you must not love it too much to ignore my posts like that!   Rolling Eyes

We don't know how tall Joran is, only how tall he says he is.  Guess that and his shoe size are the only things that his word is just the gospel truth about?

I don't think so but we have this same discussion about every two or three weeks and always it is decided Joran is 6'%' because somebody said so and that he wears Size 14 shoe because Joran says so.

Why'd he want his lawyer to prevent the measuring if it were not true?

Will check back in late tonight but believe it or not shoe size is not always related to height especially in boys having growing spurts, etc.  And I have reared three of them through those phases.

JMO

Look, you  silly silly rascal

stop it  Cool
i was not ignoring you.......now stop it or i will go on a RANT

and you dont want that...

we love it when you rant

so RANT away  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 06, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »

Anna - I'm not saying Josse is all wrong, I'm just saying for me it's still up in the air.  I don't think Josse has any more information than we do regarding the size of Joran's feet.

Logically speaking, Joran should wear a size 14 but it is possible he wears a size 10 1/2.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: May 06, 2007, 09:31:08 PM »

Re shoe size... you know the photo of the sporter making out on the catamaran?  Well, does anyone have the ability to look closer at that photo and see if you can read the size labelled on the bottom of the shoe?

Just a thought....
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: May 06, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »

The reporting officers then asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question when he now was wearing size 10.5 shoes.
After the suspect had put his shoe back on, I, reporting officer de Ruiter pressed down on the nose of the shoe and felt that the toes of the suspect fit straightly and properly in the shoe.
[/color]

The interview was concluded at approxmimately 11.30.

He only responds when he lies.

Klass, that statement make it pretty clear. You can't stuff a size 14 foot into a size 10 1/2 shoe.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: May 06, 2007, 09:32:29 PM »

who knows what his real size was... it is even theoretical that someone sewed a different tag in his shoe... so ...I don't know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 06, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Re shoe size... you know the photo of the sporter making out on the catamaran?  Well, does anyone have the ability to look closer at that photo and see if you can read the size labelled on the bottom of the shoe?

Just a thought....

I just tried, you can't see any size or anything on the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.