March 28, 2024, 02:50:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007  (Read 171951 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #760 on: May 07, 2007, 08:09:52 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
I dont think Joran is 6'5..Maybee 6'3-6'4

My son is 6'3" and wears a size 10.5 shoe

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: May 07, 2007, 08:18:58 AM »

This guy is all over the party scene in Aruba.  The Dutch need to have a long talk with him and apply pressure.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 07, 2007, 08:24:30 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

I measured my foot this morning and it is just shy of 11 inches from toe to heel.  A shoe chart says I should wear an 11, but I like a 10.5 wide.  I don't like much excess shoe at the toe.  The chart says a 12" foot should wear asize 14.  That's not a huge difference in actual foot size.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: May 07, 2007, 08:25:29 AM »

Mambo Jambo cu Dj Diablo

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #764 on: May 07, 2007, 08:33:04 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
This guy is all over the party scene in Aruba.  The Dutch need to have a long talk with him and apply pressure.

What is it that his T-shirt says?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: May 07, 2007, 08:40:44 AM »

"Alibi For Sale"

I don't know.  Was just looking for some one familiar in the recent Diario photo albums and he keeps popping up.  Never did trust that guy....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: May 07, 2007, 08:49:28 AM »

Easy, notice the hat.. Che What's his name, the communist...Looks like he's all ready for Chavez...

Chavez gets a hold of Aruba, and the lawless will really run that Island. (well, more so anyway!)

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: May 07, 2007, 08:50:01 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!  Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: May 07, 2007, 08:52:12 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

What is it that his T-shirt says?

SF- I don't know.. too many letters look to be missing, but there is an arrow pointing down over his gut toward his crotch...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:08 AM »

Riba is the middle word.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: May 07, 2007, 08:55:18 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Easy, notice the hat.. Che What's his name, the communist...Looks like he's all ready for Chavez...

Chavez gets a hold of Aruba, and the lawless will really run that Island. (well, more so anyway!)

Little do they know that the party would be over if Chavez took over that island.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: May 07, 2007, 08:55:53 AM »

Riba is the middle word.

= come across

???

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 07, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »

Che Guevara Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: May 07, 2007, 09:04:13 AM »

Morning monkeys.

I *think* riba means "on" or some similar preposition.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 07, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »

At a different party.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #775 on: May 07, 2007, 09:13:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
DK and other monkeys who feel they might go unnoticed or ignored.

I read everything that is posted, please don't think you aren't important. Sometimes, the pages go by so fast and some of us are trying to catch up to be in realtime posting and by the time we get caught up everybody has gone. Also, alot of times by the time I get caught up everything has been hashed out and the questions I had come to mind have been asked and answered by then.  I do read your posts as I think you have lots of good material that comes into discussions. Smile So, please know that you are just as important as anybody else is here and your input is just as valuable. Smile

Roos~

Hi sweetie!  I know what ya mean.  I read everything. I bookmark when I leave or switch locations and read everything.  I try to sound like I'm keeping up!  It's hard when I'm reading to catch up because I want to respond but I know I'm 20 pages behind and it will look like I'm talking to myself....... Rolling Eyes

I don't think anybody is ignoring anybody else.  Sometimes there are just a lot of thoughts circling around and people looking at one thing and another.   I don't think anyone means to ignore anyone else.  Sometimes, I know the answer but I also know someone has the pictures to go with it.  Rambling.........

Good morning to all.  Working and lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 07, 2007, 09:19:40 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Rooscrew"
DK and other monkeys who feel they might go unnoticed or ignored.

I read everything that is posted, please don't think you aren't important. Sometimes, the pages go by so fast and some of us are trying to catch up to be in realtime posting and by the time we get caught up everybody has gone. Also, alot of times by the time I get caught up everything has been hashed out and the questions I had come to mind have been asked and answered by then.  I do read your posts as I think you have lots of good material that comes into discussions. Smile So, please know that you are just as important as anybody else is here and your input is just as valuable. Smile

Roos~

Hi sweetie!  I know what ya mean.  I read everything. I bookmark when I leave or switch locations and read everything.  I try to sound like I'm keeping up!  It's hard when I'm reading to catch up because I want to respond but I know I'm 20 pages behind and it will look like I'm talking to myself....... Rolling Eyes

I don't think anybody is ignoring anybody else.  Sometimes there are just a lot of thoughts circling around and people looking at one thing and another.   I don't think anyone means to ignore anyone else.  Sometimes, I know the answer but I also know someone has the pictures to go with it.  Rambling.........

Good morning to all.  Working and lurking.

Hi Peaches and all other monkeys.

It's the same with me. If I'm trying to get caught up I don't respond, cause I know I'll be talking about things that have already been wrapped up. We all feel ignored sometimes. I've asked a lot of questions lately that no one responded to, but I know if they knew the answers they would have.

Working and lurking here too.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 07, 2007, 09:30:16 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

I measured my foot this morning and it is just shy of 11 inches from toe to heel.  A shoe chart says I should wear an 11, but I like a 10.5 wide.  I don't like much excess shoe at the toe.  The chart says a 12" foot should wear asize 14.  That's not a huge difference in actual foot size.

that's an important point Easy, plus here in the US K-Swiss is widely considered to be a true tennis shoe and does have a wider toe as opposed to a cross training Nike or similar.

my mother made me learn to sew which I'm grateful for now, it's also interesting to note that within clothing sizes rule of thumb it's only 1/4" addition at every major or joining seam which constitutes the next size up? That isn't a large metric either......

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 07, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »

gosh I know everyone is busy and at times I don't think anyone intends to ignore others, but I guess this is a chance to be reminded of the goal to include all.

Morning Peaches, MsMarples, Easy, BT.... everyone have a great Monday, back to work for me too.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: May 07, 2007, 09:37:06 AM »

heck it appears I just ignored two others  Embarassed

Morning BB and Rob !

back to work....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.