May 02, 2024, 06:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long do you think jury deliberations will last?  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 12:12:52 AM)
Hours - 37 (27.6%)
1-2 days - 55 (41%)
2-3 days - 30 (22.4%)
3-4 days - 10 (7.5%)
longer - 2 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 133

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Closing Arguments Day 2 - 7/4/2011  (Read 140765 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 08:16:44 AM »

good morning monkeys-I hope they have a board with Caylee pictures-also play the nursing home video and then say kc took her sunshine away
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »

Morning everyone!  I gotta go to work and gonna get there a little early so I can get the tv on the trial!  Don't want to miss a second of LDB!!!!  You guys have a wonderful day and maybe deliberations will start early enough for all to get out and BBQ and see some fireworks besides the one's we've seen inside the court.  Be safe everyone.  IBE, if you read this, that was a beautiful poem and perfect for your best friend Happy!  Maybe he's up in heaven playing with Caylee and protecting her and giving her doggy kisses!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »

Bill and that other guy just said Jeff used 1 hour 16 minutes, so Linda has about 2 hours and 45 minutes to use. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 08:17:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   

I wish everyone a safe and happy July 4th.....but I agree with Zoomomology.....this year, this is Caylee's day. When those fireworks burst open in the skies tonight, I pray it's a special celebration for Caylee and the wisdom of the jurors.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2011, 08:17:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkees! Happy 4th of July! What a fitting day to tell Caylee's story. I pray that justice is imminent.

I just want to say I love you Monkees, all of you. I am honored to have been able to follow along with this case and the trial with you. It's wonderful to see people who truly care about Caylee. Hugs to all of you!

Same here, you have all kept me sane through all this mess.  Caylee is lucky to have all of you. 
ITA, before becoming a monkey I sat each day reading what you all posted it helped me in so many ways to get a different aspect on this case, and see things I had missed etc so thanks for making me a monkey to and Caylee's day is today that we will see justice.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2011, 08:18:09 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! Can anyone point me to the breakdown of KC yesterday and supposedly JB hugged her at the end of their closing? The 14 videos from yesterday on WFTV don't seem right, I can't find where Mason spoke at all. It goes from JB to the judge calling recess for the day.

Mason was after JB, but his was really a huge waste of time. pretty much telling the jury what their duty is, over and over again, and that they must find her innocent ON ALL COUNTS even the lying ones, cause he claims she did not give any ifno freely and we can only find her guilty on freely given comments.  IDIOT. 
cant find mason speach  -consideeer youself lucky
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 08:20:51 AM »

Bill Schaefer gave Bobo a B range for yesterday's grade. 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 08:21:16 AM »

People are in court room
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »

They are showing the door http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Gooooooooooooooooooooo State bring this home & get justice for Caylee

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »

Also said he will be a Good Lawyer one day...   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2011, 08:24:13 AM »

goodmorning monkeys! happy 4th of july to everyone Smile

how fitting would it be if the jury came back with a guilty verdict today, meaning casey will never have freedom or independence again and caylee can see the fireworks and celebrate from heaven tonight...

ok i'm crying already Sad

JUST US FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2011, 08:24:50 AM »

I think Bill is being too kind. Bozo is a lummox, an oaf, and a nincompoop... all three, rolled into one!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2011, 08:25:06 AM »

Also said he will be a Good Lawyer one day...   

pb

Yeah, I will believe that when I see it. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2011, 08:25:37 AM »

I wanted to say.. if it weren't for Caylee, I wouldn't have found this forum.  Her disappearance - the picture of her and her beautiful smile - really tugged at my heart strings.  I care about all of the missing people/children out there, but it was Caylee Anthony who got me.  I needed to find people who cared about this girl as much as I did, ... find those who were just as willing to find out the truth and maybe bring her home.   SM was the place where I was able to do that. You are all wonderful people, and though I have really only posted in the Caylee forum, I still feel like part of something special.  It's been a sad last few years, but I'm hoping we'll see the justice Caylee deserves, and that it will put a smile in our hearts.  an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 08:26:17 AM »

I see the INMATE   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 08:26:20 AM »

I see the inmate.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 08:26:50 AM »

I'm not sure that grade is correct all I heard after Ashton was blah, blah, blah That laughing man, Blah bluh blah
then with mason I never did understand what he was trying to say or point he was trying to make,

They want everyone to believe state exaggerated, lab tech didn't know how to do their job, etc everyone was either lying or making up things except ICA. And even though Lee molested KC he was the only one who was honest in that family
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2011, 08:27:08 AM »

I see the inmate.
She came in and immediately lowered her chair.  At this point, I think it's a wasted effort...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2011, 08:27:55 AM »

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2011, 08:28:06 AM »

i imagine there will be alot of headshaking by casey today...cant wait for Linda to bring it home for Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.