December 09, 2018, 10:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 132620 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5375



« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2007, 08:24:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quick ?  for anyone...

Can Heavy Battery

charges also include

Vehicular Homocide?

 Question


I don't think so Carpe-... that sounds like fists to me.. or a bat.. or something used to dish out a beating..



one of my theories is pretty graphic but invloves using his foot to finish her or attempt to quiet her/knock her out at the sloot dump


Why did they ask about the boxing gloves and the bit about Joran's girlfriends boxing??
Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8207



« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What I took away from the whole shoe size controversy was that ALE had a size 10.5 in their possession and Joran was claiming to wear a size 14.  The Dutch cop called him on it and caught him in another lie.  But, then what?  Nothing as usual……


Riight..But Dompig announced to the world that Aruba was looking for a size 14 Rolling Eyes


Maybe Dompig should have checked to see what size Joran was really wearing like the Dutch guy did.


You would think after all his training with the FBi,ALE,KLPD and in Israel he wouldn't make that mistake. Rolling Eyes


Great observation *******
 pig I found a Miss Piggy smilie and have to use it
Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2007, 08:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38


I do remember this comment Kermit made by ALE, if not Dompig? I thought I recall it being said that one sneaker was found in his closet with a speck of blood on it, but the other shoe was missing, hence the call to the public  for the one missing sneaker. There was never any statement issued about who the blood might have belonged to, infact I also recall reading, that several weeks prior to Natalee going missing Joran tried to pick-up another tourist and followed her to the bathroom at C+C's where he pulled a knife on her and threatened her, and added "I can do whatever I want my father is a big lawyer on this island" (not verbatim). So the obvious fact is that Joran carried a knife.......he might have used it any number of times
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8207



« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38


I do remember this comment Kermit made by ALE, if not Dompig? I thought I recall it being said that one sneaker was found in his closet with a speck of blood on it, but the other shoe was missing, hence the call to the public  for the one missing sneaker. There was never any statement issued about who the blood might have belonged to, infact I also recall reading, that several weeks prior to Natalee going missing Joran tried to pick-up another tourist and followed her to the bathroom at C+C's where he pulled a knife on her and threatened her, and added "I can do whatever I want my father is a big lawyer on this island" (not verbatim). So the obvious fact is that Joran carried a knife.......he might have used it any number of times


I remember that too.
But I don't recall any DNA testing and/or results on the shoe with the blood.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74243



WWW
« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2007, 08:28:44 PM »

In todays Diario - Easy...ask Jossy about this.  The headline translated by MF at FOB =Dutch Circus came and left, but the clowns stayed behind :

CIRCO DI HULANDA A BIN Y BAI PERO E PAYASONAN A KEDA ATRÁS
 
ORANJESTAD(AAN):Mayoria hende lo sa, cu tin investigacion di casonan penal cu por dura y a dura años. Awor ta keda algo si, y esey entre otro ta kico ta motiva y exigi di polis pa sigui cu un caso pa aña tras aña te ora e wordu resolvi.

Ademas di esey, bo tin di puntra bo mes ta kico un investigacion cu por dura tanto ta encera. Tambe nos conoce casonan caminda , cu den investigacion ta ripiti loke ya a wordu hasi un biaha caba. Pero ripiticion di un parti di e investigacion no ta encera cu ta tur cos por wordo haci di nobo.

Tambe ta depende si ta vale la pena ripiti partinan di e investigacion. Hopi hende no kier tende esaki, pero tambe ta posible cu tin casonan cu nunca lo wordo resolvi. Esey ta bida y loke por pasa den bida.

Ta skirbi aki en general y bisando cu tin caso cu nunca lo wordo resolvi y no ta mustrando dede riba e caso di Holloway. Ora nos wak kico ta pasando cu e caso di Holloway y e investigacionnan haci y ripiticion e ultimo siman nan, bo tin di puntra bo mes si esakinan ta algo serio of ta no mas pa laga pasa cu e macamba si lo por bini atrobe cu tur sorto di ekipo y fanfare y pretende cu ta nan sa miho y ta nan lo bin soluciona e caso door di bolter e cos aki y aya y bolbe Hulanda.

Ken nos kier satisface ? Ta e americanonan ? Anto si ta e americanonan, anto mester a scucha entre otro diasabra pasa anochi comentarionan di Merca riba e showcase di e macambanan. . Nos a hasi nos mes un biaha mas masha ridiculo.

Kico ta e resultado di e “poppenkast gedoe” aki ? Ken nos ta kere di a satisface cu esaki ? Aki por mira nada mas cu tabata un demostracion di kico Hulanda tin na ekipo. Hecho ta keda, cu segun indicacion e ekiponan ey no a demostra nada tampoco.

Ta asina, cu bo por tin e miho ekiponan, pero si loke bo tin di busca cu nan no tey ni tampoco ta existí, anto e ekiponan ey no tin balor. Cu dos comisario, un di Aruba y e otro di Hulanda ta cana casi cu man teni no ta nada mas cu un berguensa pa cuerpo policial y su recherche.

Loke nan a hasi, ta kibra moral di e cuerpo di recherche di Aruba, cu ya tin bastante problema cu e caso aki. Tur comentario tabata cu si e chens di por a recupera algo importante cu e investigacion tabata minimo , casi imposibel, no tabata tin mester di hasi e fanfare aki atrobe.

Awor ta puntra: no ta e mesun macambanan aki cu tabata envolvi den e investigacion den comienzo tambe no a hasi loke mester a wordo hasi di antemano ? Tur loke a pasa awor, ta cu esnan cu dos placa di sinti lo puntra cu nan lo ta kere cu e doño di e cas caminda nan a ramsak ( ?) ta hende asina kens o sea di e kens ey pa sinta warda nan bin haya algo despues di tanto tempo ?.

Laga nos ta realistico y admiti cu ta investigacion mes a hasi nan sabi y a siña nan con por tapa cos y defende nan mes. Awor tin algo otro, cu kizas no ta tene na cuenta. Esey ta e ley cu nos conoce na Aruba y esun cu tur hende mester respeta.

Ta cual leynan ta wordo usa den e caso aki ? Wel, nos por sigui skirbi te mayan di e caso aki pero no ta vale la pena mas. Tur hende ta spera cu di un moda of otro, lo bin claridad den e caso aki, cu por lo menos asina por drecha nomber di cuerpo policial atrobe.

Pero no keda straño, cu un di e dianan aki nan manda avionnan di carga Antonov cu ta esnan mas grandi cu tin , yen di porkeria y bin bashe riba Aruba. Ta esey so ta falta. Nos ta spera cu si esaki sosode, cu mayoria di e porkeria cai riba e ministro di husticia, cu ta permiti degradacion di cuerpo policial di Aruba.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/7/
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
blah
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4043



« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quick ?  for anyone...

Can Heavy Battery

charges also include

Vehicular Homocide?

 Question


I don't think so Carpe-... that sounds like fists to me.. or a bat.. or something used to dish out a beating..



one of my theories is pretty graphic but invloves using his foot to finish her or attempt to quiet her/knock her out at the sloot dump


Why did they ask about the boxing gloves and the bit about Joran's girlfriends boxing??


I have not heard about that, is it in a statement?

I dont find it too odd though, me and my friends used to do a little back yard boxing when we were around dipshits age.  Although I dont remember any of the girls doing it.

It sometimes got a little too carried away so we didnt do it very often.
Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2007, 08:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What I took away from the whole shoe size controversy was that ALE had a size 10.5 in their possession and Joran was claiming to wear a size 14.  The Dutch cop called him on it and caught him in another lie.  But, then what?  Nothing as usual……


Riight..But Dompig announced to the world that Aruba was looking for a size 14 Rolling Eyes


Maybe Dompig should have checked to see what size Joran was really wearing like the Dutch guy did.


You would think after all his training with the FBi,ALE,KLPD and in Israel he wouldn't make that mistake. Rolling Eyes


Great observation *******
 pig I found a Miss Piggy smilie and have to use it


When Dompig issued the statement regarding the missing shoe, I don't recall his having any confusion about the shoe size. He said it was a size 14. Joran was reported to have tried to buy, and been looking for a size 14 sport shoe. The only time confusion regarding size seemed to come into play was when the police officer alleged that the 10.5  sneaker of another prisoner fit joran. I don't know if this is shoe size, or foot measurement, not do i take his word as to precise shoe size over what was heaard for the first approximate 10 months.
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4043



« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38


I do remember this comment Kermit made by ALE, if not Dompig? I thought I recall it being said that one sneaker was found in his closet with a speck of blood on it, but the other shoe was missing, hence the call to the public  for the one missing sneaker. There was never any statement issued about who the blood might have belonged to, infact I also recall reading, that several weeks prior to Natalee going missing Joran tried to pick-up another tourist and followed her to the bathroom at C+C's where he pulled a knife on her and threatened her, and added "I can do whatever I want my father is a big lawyer on this island" (not verbatim). So the obvious fact is that Joran carried a knife.......he might have used it any number of times


wow, my memory is really lousy but this is sounding real familiar...
Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »

Kermit wrote;
Quote
But I don't recall any DNA testing and/or results on the shoe with the blood.


Neither do I, maybe they threw it into the box of forensic evidence collected....for future testing. Wink
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
igsigs
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 2736



« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Didn't Deepak tell someone to ask Joran about his shoes?

Deepak made an obscure reference to *sporting shoes* to somebody on posse night per his 6/9 PV. He says he was just joking...
Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5375



« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »

Blah

To your question whether I saw Deepak fight, I answer you the following. I have seen him box at home in my place. I have two pairs of boxing gloves at home and I have seen Deepak box with Satish and Koen. Deepak is to weak to box. Satish wins at boxing with Deepak and Koen beats both Deepak and Satish at boxing. I box with Betto and with Koen. Usually we are equally matched between the three of us. Sometimes I let/allow my girlfriend "Flor" and her sister Amanda Metz to box. An Aruban girl named "Jilaila" lives with Flor and Amanda and she watched some of those fights.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=166
Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6877



« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2007, 08:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What I took away from the whole shoe size controversy was that ALE had a size 10.5 in their possession and Joran was claiming to wear a size 14.  The Dutch cop called him on it and caught him in another lie.  But, then what?  Nothing as usual……


Riight..But Dompig announced to the world that Aruba was looking for a size 14 Rolling Eyes


Maybe Dompig should have checked to see what size Joran was really wearing like the Dutch guy did.


You would think after all his training with the FBi,ALE,KLPD and in Israel he wouldn't make that mistake. Rolling Eyes


Great observation *******
 pig I found a Miss Piggy smilie and have to use it


When Dompig issued the statement regarding the missing shoe, I don't recall his having any confusion about the shoe size. He said it was a size 14. Joran was reported to have tried to buy, and been looking for a size 14 sport shoe. The only time confusion regarding size seemed to come into play was when the police officer alleged that the 10.5  sneaker of another prisoner fit joran. I don't know if this is shoe size, or foot measurement, not do i take his word as to precise shoe size over what was heaard for the first approximate 10 months.


Reason number 433 to think this was a coverup..However we have not heard of any arrests or anyone even questioning the ALE. All we know is the KLPD are working alone. Dompig himself was critical of this in last weeks Interview saying they should be working more closely with the ALE.
Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5000



« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »

Still checking this one out, but.....

That the circus came to Aruba, meaning the Dutch, and left, and only the clowns remained. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know what he is talking about. I already called the reporter's attention that he should consult with me before writing anything about the Holloway case. It won't happen again, I assure you!
Logged
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5315



« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Didn't Deepak tell someone to ask Joran about his shoes?

Deepak made an obscure reference to *sporting shoes* to somebody on posse night per his 6/9 PV. He says he was just joking...


That is why I consider it important to research the very early comments made by these punks before the cover-up was pulled into place and Paulus made sure they understood they could be in big trouble if they dobbed in "wonder boy".

.
Hello Monkeys.  I have read ALL the comments thus far and now going to check Lala's roster as to who is to be the monkey behind the curtain today.
Logged



....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2007, 08:41:14 PM »

The important fact of course is that in all likelyhood Joran was only missing one sneaker, IMO. To have left or even lost 2 shoes might be forgetful, an accident ,an incured expense at best. But how and where....and why one would be running or located to have lost one [/b] shoe is the big question. Was the owner of the shoe carrying something along with 2 shoes that when one might have been dropped it it  was not noticed? If the shoes were in his gym bag at the racketball club....would anyone have stolen just one?[/b]?
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4043



« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2007, 08:41:23 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Blah

To your question whether I saw Deepak fight, I answer you the following. I have seen him box at home in my place. I have two pairs of boxing gloves at home and I have seen Deepak box with Satish and Koen. Deepak is to weak to box. Satish wins at boxing with Deepak and Koen beats both Deepak and Satish at boxing. I box with Betto and with Koen. Usually we are equally matched between the three of us. Sometimes I let/allow my girlfriend "Flor" and her sister Amanda Metz to box. An Aruban girl named "Jilaila" lives with Flor and Amanda and she watched some of those fights.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=166


Buckeye, thanks.  I think I remember this now.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74243



WWW
« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2007, 08:42:08 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Still checking this one out, but.....

That the circus came to Aruba, meaning the Dutch, and left, and only the clowns remained. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know what he is talking about. I already called the reporter's attention that he should consult with me before writing anything about the Holloway case. It won't happen again, I assure you!

Wow, so Jossy didn't write it.  MF claims Jossy did.  The question for Jossy is have the Dutch team left Aruba or not?
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Didn't Deepak tell someone to ask Joran about his shoes?

Deepak made an obscure reference to *sporting shoes* to somebody on posse night per his 6/9 PV. He says he was just joking...


That is why I consider it important to research the very early comments made by these punks before the cover-up was pulled into place and Paulus made sure they understood they could be in big trouble if they dobbed in "wonder boy".

.
Hello Monkeys.  I have read ALL the comments thus far and now going to check Lala's roster as to who is to be the monkey behind the curtain today.


Very true....Deepak does not strike me as the jolly hardy-har-har type guy even under the best of circumstances. JMO
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Still checking this one out, but.....

That the circus came to Aruba, meaning the Dutch, and left, and only the clowns remained. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know what he is talking about. I already called the reporter's attention that he should consult with me before writing anything about the Holloway case. It won't happen again, I assure you!


Who are the referenced circus and who the clowns?
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74243



WWW
« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2007, 08:45:50 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Still checking this one out, but.....

That the circus came to Aruba, meaning the Dutch, and left, and only the clowns remained. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know what he is talking about. I already called the reporter's attention that he should consult with me before writing anything about the Holloway case. It won't happen again, I assure you!


Who are the referenced circus and who the clowns?


From what I gather, Circus is Dutch, clowns are ALE
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 2.273 seconds with 19 queries.