December 11, 2018, 07:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 132634 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 37040



« Reply #860 on: May 08, 2007, 08:11:50 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
im not a squeeeeeeler  Cool

someone was squeeeling on me last night for bringing up the shoes again

i will have to go back and see who it was.........  Cool


It was me.[/b]
Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

ďA person of integrity expects to be believed and when heís not, he letís time prove him right.Ē -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #861 on: May 08, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Is there a doctor or nurse here right now?  I have a question.  Go figure.

I have to drink a bottle of this yummy  Rolling Eyes  contrast 4-6 hours in advance of my CT scan which is tomorrow at 9:30.  So the question is: if my appointment is at 9:30, what time do I have to drink this stuff?

Do I set my alarm and get up in the middle of the nite?

I'm all caught up here and I have to get some rest.  

I'm sure this is a simple answer and I'm just making it difficult.  Of course asking Mr. Peaches doesn't make it easier because the architect in him says set the clock...etc....

I agree with Mr. Peaches set the alarm.


I'm not a doctor or nurse, but that would be my call too. Sounds like great fun!  Razz

Besides it says 4-6 hours so you would only have to set the clock to 5.
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #862 on: May 08, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Is there a doctor or nurse here right now?  I have a question.  Go figure.

I have to drink a bottle of this yummy  Rolling Eyes  contrast 4-6 hours in advance of my CT scan which is tomorrow at 9:30.  So the question is: if my appointment is at 9:30, what time do I have to drink this stuff?

Do I set my alarm and get up in the middle of the nite?

I'm all caught up here and I have to get some rest.  

I'm sure this is a simple answer and I'm just making it difficult.  Of course asking Mr. Peaches doesn't make it easier because the architect in him says set the clock...etc....

I agree with Mr. Peaches set the alarm.


 Hey Peaches sweety .. my potty mouth  buddy  Wink
 I agree with Mr Peaches and San.. set the alarm
  Wishing you well at your APPT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged
Peaches
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3539


~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~


« Reply #863 on: May 08, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »

Alrighty then.  I'll set the alarm.  This crap may taste better if I'm half asleep!

I have a CT tomorrow at 9:30.  This is the time they will look for any activity.  My CA-125 score is way low so I expect no surprises.

I know y'all will pray me right thru this tomorrow just as you always have.
Logged

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5278



« Reply #864 on: May 08, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Is there a doctor or nurse here right now?  I have a question.  Go figure.

I have to drink a bottle of this yummy  Rolling Eyes  contrast 4-6 hours in advance of my CT scan which is tomorrow at 9:30.  So the question is: if my appointment is at 9:30, what time do I have to drink this stuff?

Do I set my alarm and get up in the middle of the nite?

I'm all caught up here and I have to get some rest.  

I'm sure this is a simple answer and I'm just making it difficult.  Of course asking Mr. Peaches doesn't make it easier because the architect in him says set the clock...etc....


I'm guessing that if the appointment is at 9:30  scan will be at 10 - 10:30
minus 4-5 hrs would be  5 or 6:30  
Don't they also ask you when you finished it?

Jmo
Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9235



« Reply #865 on: May 08, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Alrighty then.  I'll set the alarm.  This crap may taste better if I'm half asleep!

I have a CT tomorrow at 9:30.  This is the time they will look for any activity.  My CA-125 score is way low so I expect no surprises.

I know y'all will pray me right thru this tomorrow just as you always have.


I hope it goes really well for you and that you have great news after the scan!
Logged

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3539


~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~


« Reply #866 on: May 08, 2007, 08:17:31 PM »

OF, I think you're right.  They'll ask me when I drank it and then hand me another yummy bottle anyway!

Nite all.
Logged

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5278



« Reply #867 on: May 08, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
OF, I think you're right.  They'll ask me when I drank it and then hand me another yummy bottle anyway!

Nite all.


Praying for...Peaches
Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #868 on: May 08, 2007, 08:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Talking about lies


From DEEPAK 06/13/2005 STATEMENT
Setting - May 31th after Beth & company left the Sloots
Quote
We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room. Joran's father said to us, see boys what kind of problems this had caused. Then he asked us what we had learned from this. I answered, never offer someone a ride. Joran agreed with me. It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door. Joran had also said that he had to go to school later. His father had also asked him what time he had to go to school. I didn't hear what answer Joran gave his father. I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera.

At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.


So Deepak is saying he starts to leave at 06:10 and arrives at home 35 minutes later.  I wonder if he made a stop somewhere.
Logged
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5278



« Reply #869 on: May 08, 2007, 08:22:11 PM »

San
Do any of them have a watch ??
Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #870 on: May 08, 2007, 08:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
San
Do any of them have a watch ??

My guess would be their cell phones will have the time.
Logged
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5315



« Reply #871 on: May 08, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Talking about lies


From DEEPAK 06/13/2005 STATEMENT
Setting - May 31th after Beth & company left the Sloots
Quote
We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room. Joran's father said to us, see boys what kind of problems this had caused. Then he asked us what we had learned from this. I answered, never offer someone a ride. Joran agreed with me. It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door. Joran had also said that he had to go to school later. His father had also asked him what time he had to go to school. I didn't hear what answer Joran gave his father. I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera.

At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.


So Deepak is saying he starts to leave at 06:10 and arrives at home 35 minutes later.  I wonder if he made a stop somewhere.


Probably needed to take a leak again  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Logged



....And at night the wondírous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6877



« Reply #872 on: May 08, 2007, 08:23:47 PM »

Quote:
We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.



HUH??
Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5278



« Reply #873 on: May 08, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "oldfart"
San
Do any of them have a watch ??

My guess would be their cell phones will have the time.

I'll bet they lie too Laughing
Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5000



« Reply #874 on: May 08, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Hopiní and a prayiní for nothing but good news for Peaches tomorrow!  Btw, what is the latest news from the peeping squirrel?
Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #875 on: May 08, 2007, 08:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Talking about lies


From DEEPAK 06/13/2005 STATEMENT
Setting - May 31th after Beth & company left the Sloots
Quote
We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room. Joran's father said to us, see boys what kind of problems this had caused. Then he asked us what we had learned from this. I answered, never offer someone a ride. Joran agreed with me. It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door. Joran had also said that he had to go to school later. His father had also asked him what time he had to go to school. I didn't hear what answer Joran gave his father. I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera.

At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.


So Deepak is saying he starts to leave at 06:10 and arrives at home 35 minutes later.  I wonder if he made a stop somewhere.


Probably needed to take a leak again  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

 Laughing  Laughing
Logged
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5278



« Reply #876 on: May 08, 2007, 08:27:32 PM »

I'm going to see what is in the Refrig/cabinets . (know I do not have jello & cool whip  Sad  )

BBL
SeeeYaaa
Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9235



« Reply #877 on: May 08, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Hopiní and a prayiní for nothing but good news for Peaches tomorrow!  Btw, what is the latest news from the peeping squirrel?


Haven't had an update lately. I hope we hear from him soon.
Logged

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 37040



« Reply #878 on: May 08, 2007, 08:29:48 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Alrighty then.  I'll set the alarm.  This crap may taste better if I'm half asleep!

I have a CT tomorrow at 9:30.  This is the time they will look for any activity.  My CA-125 score is way low so I expect no surprises.

I know y'all will pray me right thru this tomorrow just as you always have.


Peaches

Reach up and call out to our Heavenly Father.  He will grant you peace through the storm and strength to to endure.

Hugs and Prayers

Janet
Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

ďA person of integrity expects to be believed and when heís not, he letís time prove him right.Ē -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6877



« Reply #879 on: May 08, 2007, 08:32:06 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote:
We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.



HUH??


I dont get this statement. Sounds like Jorans mattress wasnt where it should have been.
Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 2.611 seconds with 19 queries.