March 28, 2024, 04:16:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169131 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 05:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "blah"

I agree with you.  I wear a 13 and am 6' tall but my shoes look bigger than this pic

I wear a 4 and am 5' tall.

Everybody's shoes look HUGE to me.  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 05:55:04 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I used to wear a large shirt and now I wear an XL.  My pants also got bigger for some reason………   Confused

whenever you figure out whats causing it, let me know !! Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 06:01:13 PM »

I havent followed the whole shoe discussion but if I remember correctly - Joran told the detective that he wears a size 14 but when the detective asked him to remove his shoe, he found Joran was wearing a 10 or 10.5, right?

This makes sense if he really does wear a 14 but could only find a size 10 or 10.5 in the same style as the 14's he had to ditch on short notice.  I'm sure he probably has to special order size 14's in whatever style he wants.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »

I havent followed the whole shoe discussion but if I remember correctly - Joran told the detective that he wears a size 14 but when the detective asked him to remove his shoe, he found Joran was wearing a 10 or 10.5, right?

This makes sense if he really does wear a 14 but could only find a size 10 or 10.5 in the same style as the 14's he had to ditch on short notice.  I'm sure he probably has to special order size 14's in whatever style he wants.

That's the story as I remember it and some thought it was a very important piece of evidence.  Then nothing......
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »

That's the story as I remember it and some thought it was a very important piece of evidence.  Then nothing......

i dont think its that important really.  His shoe size can be confirmed when it needs to be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »

I used to wear a large shirt and now I wear an XL.  My pants also got bigger for some reason………   Confused

I've been working and lurking but this made me LOLOL  Laughing  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I have a minor theory on the shoe size.

You know how a size 6 dress is now a size 4?

An XL shirt is now XXL?

I have a feeling that shoes are also sized the same..

I used to always wear a size 10.5.. now I wear an 11 or 11.5 or even once in a while, if the shoes are Italian, a 9.5.

Sizes for clothes and shoes seem to be totally up to the manufacturer's discretion.

I have shirts from Gold's Gym that are a medium...and I used to always wear a large dress shirt, but that to have some cut because my neck is 18.5 inches around. Now I have to always buy XL shirts no matter who makes them...and still have them cut.

Now if Joran says he wears a 14.. that could easily be a 12 or a 15... depends on the shoe and the manufacturer.

I have been wearing a size 13 for the last 15 years at least.  Sometimes a wear a 12 depending on the manufacturer.  Never a 14.  I have a good friend that wears a 14 and it makes my 13 look small.

Hey Blah...You have a picture of your size 13's?..It may be just me but I do not see his feet being long in any of the pics. I know I know..He should be wearing a size 14 being that tall I just havent seen it. Size 14 long as heck....

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2007, 06:15:02 PM »

Your right..All of Aruba was looking for those shoes.. Confused

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2007, 06:18:20 PM »

Good Day Monkeys Smile

Just peeking in to see what's UP.. and I get to see all these pics of Creep -O and  Mom's see thru top   Twisted Evil

Bummer...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2007, 06:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Rob"
I have a minor theory on the shoe size.

You know how a size 6 dress is now a size 4?

An XL shirt is now XXL?

I have a feeling that shoes are also sized the same..

I used to always wear a size 10.5.. now I wear an 11 or 11.5 or even once in a while, if the shoes are Italian, a 9.5.

Sizes for clothes and shoes seem to be totally up to the manufacturer's discretion.

I have shirts from Gold's Gym that are a medium...and I used to always wear a large dress shirt, but that to have some cut because my neck is 18.5 inches around. Now I have to always buy XL shirts no matter who makes them...and still have them cut.

Now if Joran says he wears a 14.. that could easily be a 12 or a 15... depends on the shoe and the manufacturer.

I have been wearing a size 13 for the last 15 years at least.  Sometimes a wear a 12 depending on the manufacturer.  Never a 14.  I have a good friend that wears a 14 and it makes my 13 look small.

Hey Blah...You have a picture of your size 13's?..It may be just me but I do not see his feet being long in any of the pics. I know I know..He should be wearing a size 14 being that tall I just havent seen it. Size 14 long as heck....

I dont have a picture but its going to be very hard to tell by looking at a picture anyhow.  I did just step on a tape measure though and it (my SHOE ) measures ~12.75 inches.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2007, 06:20:06 PM »

i dont think its that important really.  His shoe size can be confirmed when it needs to be.

I always thought it was a strange Ah Ha moment, but we were never told the whole story.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

BTW...

Not that I give a hoot about shoes &  sizes   but they say for most people that your forearm (from indside of elbow to wrist) is same lenght as your foot   Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2007, 06:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I've been working and lurking but this made me LOLOL  Laughing  Laughing

lol  No one got my picture joke.  Over the weekend 18,000 people got naked for a photographer in Mexico City.  That particular pose hit me as funny and made me think about the guy that got stuck in the wrong row and column. lol lol
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
BTW...

Not that I give a hoot about shoes &  sizes   but they say for most people that your forearm (from indside of elbow to wrist) is same lenght as your foot   Shocked

Ut Oh!   Shocked
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2007, 06:26:20 PM »

Just goin through my Pics before I switch over to my PC. Here's a Pic of one of the ATA members in Boston. Cutey huh guys? When the conversation switched to Carlos and Charlies..I had to mention what Dennis Jacobs told Dave about watching her drink at that place..After that someone passed her a note...Probably telling her to shut up..lol

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »

I dont have a picture but its going to be very hard to tell by looking at a picture anyhow. I did just step on a tape measure though and it (my SHOE  ) measures ~12.75 inches.

You are right..However I just got done looking at Michael Jordans size 13..They look so much longer than Joran's feet..

OkOk..I will drop talking about shoe sizes for now.. Wink

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »

Just goin through my Pics before I switch over to my PC. Here's a Pic of one of the ATA members in Boston. Cutey huh guys? When the conversation switched to Carlos and Charlies..I had to mention what Dennis Jacobs told Dave about watching her drink at that place..After that someone passed her a note...Probably telling her to shut up..lol

Maybe next time you can get a Mt Brook Alabama booth right across the hallway from the Aruba booth and post big pics of Natalee all over it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2007, 06:35:25 PM »

Yesterday it was reported that a rash of 911 calls went out across the country during the afternoon.  The symptoms were all identical.  People were stuck in the shape of a pretzel with a tennis shoe in one hand and a mouse in the other.  No explanation was immediately known for this sudden outbreak of pretzelitus.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2007, 06:38:01 PM »

Maybe next time you can get a Mt Brook Alabama booth right across the hallway from the Aruba booth and post big pics of Natalee all over it.

Thats a good idea.. Razz Wish I had a extra 20,000 or whatever they payed for the small booth..

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2007, 06:39:40 PM »

Yesterday it was reported that a rash of 911 calls went out across the country during the afternoon.  The symptoms were all identical.  People were stuck in the shape of a pretzel with a tennis shoe in one hand and a mouse in the other.  No explanation was immediately known for this sudden outbreak of pretzelitus.

And our Sleuth had the worst case of it.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.