March 29, 2024, 01:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169230 times)
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Joran's height.  This is a good indication of the height difference between Joran and his father.  This was taken at Sasha's birthday party which I believe was in March or April 2005:

His own mother?  Unbelievable!

nice to be photographed next to mama who is wearing a "see through"  righit?  NOT!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2007, 06:42:22 PM »

My son wears a size 14 shoe. I'll look for a picture and post it. They look like small boats.  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2007, 06:50:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
well, i think he wears a size 14 ish

and i think he scrunched his toes to fit into a size 10.5

ALE should have checked to see if his HEAL was in the back of the shoe

they are INCOMPETANT  Mad

Did you ever read the article I posted from Jossy?  The Dutch interrogator took his hand and felt to see if there was plenty of room for Joran's toes.

In the article I posted, it clearly states, if you would bother to read it, that it was one of the special Dutch interrogators that were sent to deal with just Joran and not ALE doing anything with this shoe business.

I really think he would have noticed if the toes were scrunched and the heel at the back, etc.

He manually confirmed that Joran was wearing a 10.5 in jail and had been for some time and that it was a very nice fit.

There is no way to scrunch toes that cannot be felt through the shoe and he took his own fingers and confirmed there was sufficient room at the end of the shoe for the toes.

It doesn't matter what we think, Joran was comfortably wearing a 10.5 with room to spare.

Or Jossy made the whole thing up.

Can't be both ways.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2007, 06:51:38 PM »

Got here just in time

Oldfart
It's your turn to size and  picture foot and forearm.  Yesterday's thread covered the rest of us.  Laughing

PVDS...could have left the poker tourn...and then returned for some blackjack.

Haley was the name of a bad cop.  If I was the FBI and thought there was a "girls bottle" behind the bar...I might send someone undercover to see...

Most of the kids go to school in FL.  I bet even Max Arends (who happens to be on the island) has a FL area code on his phone. But would those phones be Setar traceable??

IMO
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2007, 06:55:08 PM »

Oh great, now its the bee's.  What the heck are they gonna come up with next.

I'm so sick and tired of this "we are DOOMED" mentality, I just cant take this BS anymore.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »

Hey buckeye! Want an avatar?  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/be4.gif
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
well, the germaphobic is going out to eat Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

course, im not going to eat...im just going to sit there and pretend to be happy and hope to get out alive

YUCK   YUCK YUCK  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

be back later

hehehe you are toooooo funny

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2007, 07:03:29 PM »

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an

unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and

cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known

incident which many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force

and the federal government. In fact, there were many reported sightings

all over the country that night.

However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly

nine months after that historic day, the following "persons" were born:

Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William Jefferson Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep...?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2007, 07:05:07 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "dkpen"
When Greta interviewed Joran, he said himself he is about 6'2" or 6'3", not 6'5" like everyone posted. So that would make a difference in the shoe size.

I have a cousin who is about 6'3" that wears a size 16 shoe. He has to have his shoes special made for him.

Infact dkpen in this Greta interview Joran says he is 6'3" or 6'4"

VAN SUSTEREN: How tall are you?

VAN DER SLOOT: Probably 6-4 or 6-3.

VAN SUSTEREN: How much do you weigh?

VAN DER SLOOT: Two-twenty, I think.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK, so you're big.

This sounds strange!  If they use the metric system on Aruba, why is he describing his height in feet and inches?  Unless he was coached to?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=385

JORAN 08/08/2005 Dutch Interrigators Statement
(translated by Ramm at BFN)

We,

Jaquelline Josette de WINDT, head officer with the Korps Politie Aruba, attached to the section surveillance of Sint Nicolaas.

Antoon Ronanld de RUITER, sergeant of police in the Netherlands, region Utrecht, districht Utrecht South East and appointed by National Decision by the Governor number DWJZ 3473/05 dated July 27th 2005 as special temporary officer of the Korps Politie Aruba.

Clemens Johannes Maria BURGWAL, sergeant of police in the Netherlands, region Utrecht, districht Paardenveld and appointed by National Decision by the Governor number DWJZ 3473/05 dated July 27th 2005 as special temporary officer of the Korps Politie Aruba.

State the following.

On Monday August 8th 2005, at approximately 09.48 we, the reporting officers, questioned in the police station of Oranjestad in Aruba, the suspect

Joran Andreas Petrus VAN DER SLOOT
born on August 6th 1987 in the Netherlands and living at Montanja 19 in Aruba

for further information.
The interview was conducted by us, reporting officers de Windt and the Ruiter and in the control-room, I, reporting officer Burgwal followed the interview via an internally installed video-system. And by me, reporting officer Burgwal a summation was made regarding the interview.

For the description of the interview room and the control room I refer to a seperate police report made about this.

In the interview room was also present the lawyer of the suspect, named mr. O.R.G. Faarup.

Suspect made statements to questions put to him, in an abridged version, the now following:

Suspect was congratulated by the reporting officers for his birthday. He smiled.

Suspect was then informed that the District Attorney on Aruba had filed a deposition with the court with regard to extending so that the temporary arrest warrant would be extended to September 4th.

Suspect was onces again informed of the statements that were made by his friend Freddy and people close to Freddy.

He was also asked why his legal team was mis-informing the press with regard to the interviews in an appearant attempt to put the police in a bad light. In the press it was written that the lawyers were not given time to speak to the client and that on his birthday he was interrogated from the early morning to late at night.
The suspect did not answer.

The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.

He was again confronted with statements made by several of his intimate friends that he had screwed them/hung them out to dry by lying and having sexaul relations with the girlfriend of one of his friends. These boys say that he has been constantly fooling them and manipulating.
He was again confronted with the statement of the girl Martina, who was offered a beverage during the sexual relations that caused her lips to feel tingly.

After that there were several confrontations with regard to the date of giving statements by several witnesses, the omissions in the statements of the suspect and the omissions in the statements made by his fellow suspects and the timeline in which those statements were made.

Suspect was asked to take off one of his shoes. Suspect looked back and wanted to find support from his lawyer but his lawyer was not looking at him and was writing. He put it on the the table noisily/with a bang.

The reporting officers then asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question when he now was wearing size 10.5 shoes.
After the suspect had put his shoe back on, I, reporting officer de Ruiter pressed down on the nose of the shoe and felt that the toes of the suspect fit straightly and properly in the shoe.

The interview was concluded at approxmimately 11.30.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »

Well, Blah- that certainly explains it.  Razz  I had no other explanation and no one else did either!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:25 PM »

CBB

I usually wait for something big...but since you actually found a buckeye....thanks soooo much.    
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:44 PM »

Here is the article by Jossy again.

Note it is NOT ALE that felt of Joran's foot in the Size 10.5 but one of the Dutch interrogators.  I assume this is one of the ones specially trained to deal with juveniles that were called in before.  Those are the only Dutch interrogators I know of being in Aruba before now.

Please read the article for it clearly states Joran was comfortably wearing the 10.5.

We seldom have anything even close to this kind of documentation of anything and I don't understand why it is still such a controversy after his foot was found to fit nicely into the 10.5.  I don't think a person who wears a 14 would go out and buy a new pair four sizes too small.
Sun May 06, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna wrote:
Case of Natalee: report shows formal deceit
Joran van der Sloot’s feet grow and shrink almost 4 sizes from one day to the otherDIARIO Aruba
05/08/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN) --- Those of a little advanced or respectable age can still remember the time where there was an alcoholic beverage that was called ‘foot sweller’.

This alcoholic beverage, it was said, that those who drank too much of it, their feet swelled and because of this they called the drink ‘foot sweller’, but who can believe that in the year 2005 there are people in Aruba whose feet really swell or grow almost 4 sizes from one day to the other?

This was the case of the suspect Joran van der Sloot, who is currently peacefully studying in Holland and Aruba itself is stuck with the case of Natalee, and in the US they are trying in every way to organize and implement all sorts of boycotts and acts that could harm Aruba in the wide sense of the word.

This is not an attempt to cast guilt on Joran van der Sloot in the case of Natalee, but the fact is that the majority of people in the community is very angry in regards to the case of Natalee causing a negative impact on the economic situation, the image of the people of Aruba and surely, for the island’s tourism.

Too many changing declarations, formal deceit by the suspects and the very strange way in which the authorities, who have to be competent, have proceeded have today stuck Aruba in a very bad situation in regards to Natalee’s case and those who know the truth remain quiet believing that in this way, they can evade guilt of any involvement or any violation of the law.

From the copies of different police reports, today readers themselves can read how Joran van der Sloot, who until today for inexplicable reasons ‘supposedly’ left his expensive brand name running shoes at the beach on the night he was with Natalee, according to the version he gave police.

Police came up with the matter of the running shoes or it was Joran himself who started talking about the running shoes of an expensive brand name, size 14? From the police report of June 14, 2005, readers can read how Joran himself declared that he took off his size 14 running shoes and left them on the beach.

On June 29, 2005, he again repeated to police that he left his size 14 running shoes on the beach. The strange thing is that on August 2, 2005, after so many interrogations had already taken place, Joran van der Sloot in a car heading back to KIA, told a Dutch police officer who came to Aruba especially to interrogate the suspects, that Joran had on some K-Swiss running shoes that he borrowed from a fellow prisoner.

At no moment did the Dutch police officer ask Joran something, it was Joran himself who started talking with the police officer, as can been seen from the police report.

Now, the question is: was Joran brought from the first day to KIA shoeless and had no shoes to wear that it was a fellow prisoner who had to lend Joran a pair of running shoes?

Van der Sloot’s parents couldn’t bring shoes for Joran to wear, and someone from the prison had to lend him some shoes, and to top it all off they were K-Swiss brand?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

Joran asked to see his lawyer and wanted to find his lawyer’s support, but his lawyer didn’t even look at Joran and started to write (in local dialect, you deal with your problems!) After the Dutch police officer insisted, Joran took off the running shoe and handed it over across the table.

The police officer asked Joran how in the supposed day that he was with Natalee on the beach, he had size 14 K-Swiss running shoes, then how was the one that Joran put on the table size 10.5?

After Joran put his running shoe back on, the police pressed on the tip of the running shoes, and observed that the shoes were a good fit on Joran, and Joran didn’t react!

The matter of the size 14 K-Swiss running shoes is ‘too good to be true’. Was it the shark that Natalee supposedly wanted to see at the North shore that left with Joran van der Sloot’s size 14 running shoes?

// posted by Getagrip @ 5/10/2006 04:17:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_05_07_archive.html

Until proven otherwise, I will have to go with Jossy on this.

So Joran is likely to grow until he is 21 as most males tend to do. He will then be 6'8" wearing a Size 20 shoe!

LOAD ALERT!!

He is prolly about 6'3" now. I have a son that height and since we seem to tend to believe what size shoe others wear more than what an examination of Joran's foot in a Size 10.5 showed, he wears an 11 narrow

Tall people with smallest feet do NOT topple over. They do tend to turn their ankles often which is fairly common.

I don't understand how if his foot was measured in the 10.5 and it was a very comfortable fit, so much so that he was wearing a brand new pair just that size, why this is still a big mystery.

His foot was measured inside a 10.5 and it fit nicely according to Dutch interrogator.Feet, nose and ears continue to grow. By the time Joran is 40, what size shoe will he be wearing?

And if he is 6'5" why isn't he very much taller than anybody else except for his short stocky mother? He isn't and neither does he wear a 14 shoe!

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Well, Blah- that certainly explains it.  Razz  I had no other explanation and no one else did either!!!!

it all makes sense now huh?

Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:15 PM »

This is a 16 year old with a size 14 shoe. They're baseball cleats and they're black, but they're size 14.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »

Well, I do believe the Dutch interrogator noticed a somewhat short forearm, therefore testing his shoe, and decided it is a 10 1/2.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2007, 07:13:50 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
This is a 16 year old with a size 14 shoe. They're baseball cleats and they're black, but they're size 14.

now if we could just get a Dutch detective to feel his toes.....

Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2007, 07:13:58 PM »

'Suspect was congratulated by the reporting officers for his birthday. He smiled. '

This one always makes me think WTF?!?!?!?!?

Ak, so Missster mudderah vapist girl disappeareh, Ve vish vu a very appy birthday and many more vonderful years in vour carveer as a mudderin vaptin psychopaf.

Vhat vood vu lik fa ya very very speciah day? Shoe are nice!

WTF!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »

If it helps with the perspective, My photo is of a much more muscular frame than Joran's. His legs are bulkier than Joran's.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2007, 07:14:43 PM »

Thank you Janet for posting that.

That statement may well be the source for Jossy's article that I have posted so many times.

I am very glad to know that it is in the official record and the shoe size confirmed for that at least even if some don't want to believe it.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.