March 28, 2024, 10:24:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169102 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2007, 07:16:28 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an

unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and

cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known

incident which many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force

and the federal government. In fact, there were many reported sightings

all over the country that night.

However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly

nine months after that historic day, the following "persons" were born:

Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William Jefferson Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep...?

Add my brother to the list ... he was born on April 1, 1948 ... it explains a lot of things.  As a kid I always told him he must have been adopted.

blah ... I cannot wait to relate this research to him.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2007, 07:17:54 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Well, I do believe the Dutch interrogator noticed a somewhat short forearm, therefore testing his shoe, and decided it is a 10 1/2.

Joran slammed the shoes on the counter when he was asked to remove them.  They were labeled.

For some reason, Joran was very upset.  His lawyer was present and refused to do anything to prevent them looking in his shoes and comparing the fit to his feet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
This is a 16 year old with a size 14 shoe. They're baseball cleats and they're black, but they're size 14.

Yup..I havent seen any pics yet that Joran's feet are that big..14's are huuuge!!

BTW:I have worn about the same size shoe since I was 14..At most maybee 1/2 inch bigger.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2007, 07:23:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I do believe the Dutch interrogator noticed a somewhat short forearm, therefore testing his shoe, and decided it is a 10 1/2.

Joran slammed the shoes on the counter when he was asked to remove them.  They were labeled.

For some reason, Joran was very upset.  His lawyer was present and refused to do anything to prevent them looking in his shoes and comparing the fit to his feet.

Anna

I know.  I totally agree.  There is not much we know as fact but I do believe the kid (as big as he is) wears a 10.5 K Swiss.  For all I know Jacobs told him to say 14 or he changed a size 11 receipt to a size 14.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN
Farouk OSMAN, director of Automotive Enterprises.

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following: At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

Really makes you wonder, where that statement came from.

In My Opinion
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2007, 07:23:58 PM »

Thank you Janet for posting that.

That statement may well be the source for Jossy's article that I have posted so many times.

I am very glad to know that it is in the official record and the shoe size confirmed for that at least even if some don't want to believe it.

Rolling Eyes

It's easy to get a size 10 1/2 foot into a size 14 tennis shoe. It is near impossible to get a size 14 foot into a size 10 1/2 tennis shoe. (I wear 10 1/2 and can't get mine into a 9, and that's only a size and a half reduction). I'll go with the 10 1/2 as Joran's shoe size.

Thanks for that statement Janet. It makes it pretty clear.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2007, 07:25:38 PM »

It's in the record as Janet posted that the Dutch (not ALE as erroneously stated by ROBOTS who refuses to read the article and statement posted by Janet from the record/dossier) confirmed the shoe size of Joran as 10.5.

No way around that.

I'd say he is the shortest height he admitted to being which would be the Great interview at 6'3".

Like everything else, he is exaggerating his height as he feels it in some way enhances his appearance.  After all, according to Joran, Natalee was the aggressor and really after him!  Sure she was, Joran--NOT!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2007, 07:26:02 PM »

Why would he be upset unless he was caught in a lie?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2007, 07:26:34 PM »

It's hard to tell.....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Thank you Janet for posting that.

That statement may well be the source for Jossy's article that I have posted so many times.

I am very glad to know that it is in the official record and the shoe size confirmed for that at least even if some don't want to believe it.

Rolling Eyes

It's easy to get a size 10 1/2 foot into a size 14 tennis shoe. It is near impossible to get a size 14 foot into a size 10 1/2 tennis shoe. (I wear 10 1/2 and can't get mine into a 9, and that's only a size and a half reduction). I'll go with the 10 1/2 as Joran's shoe size.

Thanks for that statement Janet. It makes it pretty clear.

That my brother is an alien ... I am glad that you agree Dayhiker.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »

OT It seems the search is on going for the little abducted girl from Portugal. The police there feel they may have a description of the man who took the little girl from her resort room as she slept. [/b]
++++++++

Sousa said the hunt for a suspect, whose picture had been drawn on the basis of witnesses, was just "one of the elements of the investigation". He said he would not risk making an estimate about when the police could find Madeleine.

"We are treating it as the disappearance of a minor in circumstances that are still not been completely clear, but kidnap has not been ruled out as a possibility," Sousa said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4052321a12.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2007, 07:30:13 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following: At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

Good find, Spock. I'm damn curious as to how they knew to ask the  Automotive Enterprises guy ask that. Do we know when and why Deepak had his car in this person's shop?

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »

US Size,  Europe Size and UK size for K-Swiss
10.5             44.0                   9.5

14.0              49.0                 13.0

These are size conversions  

So If Joran wore a 14 US size but purchased somewhere else size on shoe
should be a 13  Possible UK size....

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2007, 07:31:05 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

It certainly does Spock.

Sounds like somebody was going through her pockets to me as I don't think she was carrying a purse.

Denim skirts fit much like jeans.  You can't just ram a big hand down in the pockets any more than jeans and the fabric doesn't give that much.

So why was Deepak not asked how he knew this?

Because ALE didn't want to know.  Or he was asked and we just don't have the statement with his answers?

Do we have all the Deepak statements requested by Dr. Phil?

Has anyone checked that we do in fact have them and Deepak was not asked about how he knew this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2007, 07:32:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
It's hard to tell.....

LOL Easy. Joran got supersized!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2007, 07:35:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "blah"
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an

unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and

cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known

incident which many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force

and the federal government. In fact, there were many reported sightings

all over the country that night.

However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly

nine months after that historic day, the following "persons" were born:

Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William Jefferson Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep...?

Add my brother to the list ... he was born on April 1, 1948 ... it explains a lot of things.  As a kid I always told him he must have been adopted.

blah ... I cannot wait to relate this research to him.

Janet

Be very careful, dont want him sending the mothership after you, they could turn you into this !!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2007, 07:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
US Size,  Europe Size and UK size for K-Swiss
10.5             44.0                   9.5

14.0              49.0                 13.0

These are size conversions  

So If Joran wore a 14 US size but purchased somewhere else size on shoe
should be a 13  Possible UK size....

But why was he wearing a 10.5 that fit comfortably in jail?

I don't think it is the shoe size that matters but the fact that Joran claimed to have left a pair at the Fisherman's Hut which he may have taken from the racket club, not even his own shoes.  He was trying to place physical evidence at the beach to lead away from the real crime scene by claiming to have left his shoes.

It would appear he planted a pair or one Size 14 to try to establish that he was really at the beach.  Too bad he couldn't find a pair the size he actually wore.  And too bad no one found them where he had put them to be found, prolly somebody stole them instead of turning them in as he had planned.

l

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

I think this guy was told something and he might have repeated it.  The ALE wants it to go on record by his own admission that he knew nothing about it.

This reminds me of the rumor about the Sloots having two maids and one of them saying that there was sand all in Joran pants.  I always thought the sand she was talking about was really blood.  Why would sand be a big deal when you have an entire island full of it.  Like in this case the ALE brought in another maid saying nothing of another maid or something like that.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=44698#44698
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2007, 07:37:29 PM »

my 2 cents...

when joran was on greta and he pointed to his shoes and said "these are same type shoes i had on that night...and same size, too."

I KNEW HE WAS FULL OF IT

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
PROCES - VERBAAL

Good find, Spock. I'm damn curious as to how they knew to ask the  Automotive Enterprises guy ask that. Do we know when and why Deepak had his car in this person's shop?

Dayhiker-
And I haven't seen anywhere Deepak answers those questions as to how he knew those items were on Natalee's possession and how the AE guy knew those specific details..

let's flash back ~ he is worried the first nite the phone is bugged and the computer is being monitored, yet he tells the AE guy these important details?

Something else is not right here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.