March 28, 2024, 07:28:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169082 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »

I remember when the statement from the Auto guy was first published and I thought that was some very damning information, but then what?  Nothing as usual…..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "blah"

Why did she not ask him when/how did he get them back?  Stupid Greta could have nailed him to the wall on this but gave him a pass (and probably a little nookie too)

LOL @ the nookie part. We needs to do an analysis of screencaps of Greta's face as the interview progresses. She's in heat by the end of it.

I hate to say this, but there was a little sexual tension between her & Joran.  I did not want to say that, because I always hate saying things like that but I have seen that twice with an interviewer and interviewee, and once it was with that Rebecca Kohls, the landscape designer, and another designer.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2007, 07:56:01 PM »

LEAVING THE RACQUET CLUB

21. Joran van der Sloot statement June 14, 2005
At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those. From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marriot I tried for a little while to find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2007, 07:56:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "blah"

Why did she not ask him when/how did he get them back?  Stupid Greta could have nailed him to the wall on this but gave him a pass (and probably a little nookie too)

LOL @ the nookie part. We needs to do an analysis of screencaps of Greta's face as the interview progresses. She's in heat by the end of it.

I hate to say this, but there was a little sexual tension between her & Joran.  I did not want to say that, because I always hate saying things like that but I have seen that twice with an interviewer and interviewee, and once it was with that Rebecca Kohls, the landscape designer, and another designer.

I wonder if he slipped something in her water or whatever she was drinking
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2007, 07:56:35 PM »

(snipped)
Suspect made statements to questions put to him, in an abridged version, the now following:

Suspect was congratulated by the reporting officers for his birthday. He smiled.
Suspect was then informed that the District Attorney on Aruba had filed a deposition with the court with regard to extending so that the temporary arrest warrant would be extended to September 4th.

Suspect was onces again informed of the statements that were made by his friend Freddy and people close to Freddy.

He was also asked why his legal team was mis-informing the press with regard to the interviews in an appearant attempt to put the police in a bad light. In the press it was written that the lawyers were not given time to speak to the client and that on his birthday he was interrogated from the early morning to late at night.
The suspect did not answer.

The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.

He was again confronted with statements made by several of his intimate friends that he had screwed them/hung them out to dry by lying and having sexaul relations with the girlfriend of one of his friends. These boys say that he has been constantly fooling them and manipulating.
He was again confronted with the statement of the girl Martina, who was offered a beverage during the sexual relations that caused her lips to feel tingly.

After that there were several confrontations with regard to the date of giving statements by several witnesses, the omissions in the statements of the suspect and the omissions in the statements made by his fellow suspects and the timeline in which those statements were made.

Suspect was asked to take off one of his shoes. Suspect looked back and wanted to find support from his lawyer but his lawyer was not looking at him and was writing. He put it on the the table noisily/with a bang.

The reporting officers then asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question when he now was wearing size 10.5 shoes.
After the suspect had put his shoe back on, I, reporting officer de Ruiter pressed down on the nose of the shoe and felt that the toes of the suspect fit straightly and properly in the shoe.

The interview was concluded at approxmimately 11.30.

The above PV was written in August, 2005.  Joran was done talking.  If you read through the questions asked of him, the Dutch interrogators appear to be trying to get him to respond to them.  Toward the end of the interrogation, they even use the word "confrontations" as if they are pushing Joran to give them some response.  Lastly, the investigators asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question .  They are telling Joran that we know what shoes you wore that day.  Are they insinuating to Joran that the Dutch investigators have one or both of his shoes worn on May 29 with the evidence on them?  Is this the significant part of this PV?   Joran is mad at this point as he slams his shoe on the table.  I don't think the significant part of this is the shoe size as the size varies as to the country of purchase and time of purchase.  The important part of this is that they have the shoes from May 29.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2007, 07:58:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Well, I do believe the Dutch interrogator noticed a somewhat short forearm, therefore testing his shoe, and decided it is a 10 1/2.

Joran slammed the shoes on the counter when he was asked to remove them.  They were labeled.

For some reason, Joran was very upset.  His lawyer was present and refused to do anything to prevent them looking in his shoes and comparing the fit to his feet.

my 2 cents...

when joran was on greta and he pointed to his shoes and said "these are same type shoes i had on that night...and same size, too."

I KNEW HE WAS FULL OF IT

Me, too.  I think those were the very shoes he wore that night and he was gloating.

JMO

I agree Anna.  I always thought they were the shoes he had on that night.  Also they were old and dirty.  He was probably saving them for a special occasion Rolling Eyes .
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2007, 07:58:46 PM »

Deepak is no genius and gives away a lot in his statements. This one appears to be missing. But then he tells Skeeters the judges won't f*** with him because he "knows too much", that pretty much sums up the corruption angle, doesn't it?

Where are the statements where the police ask Deepak what investigation he was trying to mess up within minutes of leaving Joran and Natalee at the beach?  Where is the statement asking Satish what was wrong with the girl when he last saw her?  They've got these guys.  They know they're guilty.  I sure hope the Dutch get some physical evidence.  Could be that all they need is something to prove Natalee was there.  Maybe something that tells them they hid evidence.  Hopefully, they have evidence of the computers being tampered with.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2007, 07:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I remember when the statement from the Auto guy was first published and I thought that was some very damning information, but then what?  Nothing as usual…..

Easy, they had all this damning stuff and Jannsen was crisscrossing the ocean to Holland with it. Why did it ever become a cold case and turned over to KLPD with this much damaging information? And there has to be a ton more. It is incredibly stupid.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Another reason to vacation in the US, Canada and Australia which I found while surfing.  This might be the one that Dr. Baden commented on once on Greta's show, but I'm not sure.  

Bermuda rejects new bid for Middleton trial  
Published on Monday, May 7, 2007

HAMILTON, Bermuda (Reuters): Bermuda's chief justice rejected last week a new attempt by the parents of a murdered Canadian teenager to bring charges against suspects in the 10-year-old crime.

Represented by Cherie Booth, the barrister wife of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, the family of Rebecca Middleton had sought to have two suspects charged with sexual assault, abduction, and torture since earlier attempts to try them for murder were bungled.

But Chief Justice Richard Ground agreed with a decision by public prosecutors that to re-open the case would violate the British mid-Atlantic island's double jeopardy laws, which forbid courts to try suspects twice for the same crime.

"I appreciate that that will be a bitter disappointment to the applicant and other members of Rebecca's family, for whom I personally feel great sympathy, but I have to declare the law as it is," Ground said in the judgment.

Middleton, from Belleville, Ontario, was raped, tortured and stabbed to death on July 3, 1996, when she was 17.

No one was ever convicted for the crime.

One suspect, Kirk Orlando Mundy, struck a plea bargain deal in which he admitted to being an accessory after the fact and was sentenced to five years. The deal was struck before police had completed forensic tests which found Mundy's semen inside Rebecca's body. [/color]
The case against another suspect, Justis Raham Smith, collapsed after a judge in Bermuda said there was insufficient evidence.

Canadian tourists boycotted the island of 62,000 people, 560 miles east of the US state of North Carolina, in protest and the family has unsuccessfully fought for years for a retrial. Last July, Bermuda offered compensation of less than $3,000 to the family.

A lawyer for the family, John Riihiluoma, said they would appeal Justice Ground's decision to the Bermuda Court of Appeal.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-1362--28-28--.html

If the Dutch are trying to do this right, I say give them a little time.  We've waited this long.

I do not know much LAW... but got to wonder if if pleaded to a lessor charge... how could it be double jeporady  since we was not tried (??) for other crimes. ???  
or maybe they need to look at perjury charges, or someother's too

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2007, 08:00:44 PM »

Dayhiker, yes, they have a boatload of evidence.  I've always believed that.  Coverup is the reason.  As Beth, Dave and others have stated, this is a "professional coverup."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2007, 08:01:36 PM »

Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Deepak is no genius and gives away a lot in his statements. This one appears to be missing. But then he tells Skeeters the judges won't f*** with him because he "knows too much", that pretty much sums up the corruption angle, doesn't it?

Where are the statements where the police ask Deepak what investigation he was trying to mess up within minutes of leaving Joran and Natalee at the beach?  Where is the statement asking Satish what was wrong with the girl when he last saw her?  They've got these guys.  They know they're guilty.  I sure hope the Dutch get some physical evidence.  Could be that all they need is something to prove Natalee was there.  Maybe something that tells them they hid evidence.  Hopefully, they have evidence of the computers being tampered with.

It is all too obvious Puma. Even the cover-up is flimsily veiled. If they can't make a case of this they aren't trying.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2007, 08:03:07 PM »

Easy, they had all this damning stuff and Jannsen was crisscrossing the ocean to Holland with it. Why did it ever become a cold case and turned over to KLPD with this much damaging information? And there has to be a ton more. It is incredibly stupid.

It is extremely difficult to understand.  Just from the bits and pieces we have seen there was a case to be made and many follow-up questions to be asked.  But it just kept spinning its wheels for all this time.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2007, 08:03:48 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

The above PV was written in August, 2005.  Joran was done talking.  If you read through the questions asked of him, the Dutch interrogators appear to be trying to get him to respond to them.  Toward the end of the interrogation, they even use the word "confrontations" as if they are pushing Joran to give them some response.  Lastly, the investigators asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question .  They are telling Joran that we know what shoes you wore that day.  Are they insinuating to Joran that the Dutch investigators have one or both of his shoes worn on May 29 with the evidence on them?  Is this the significant part of this PV?   Joran is mad at this point as he slams his shoe on the table.  I don't think the significant part of this is the shoe size as the size varies as to the country of purchase and time of purchase.  The important part of this is that they have the shoes from May 29.

I agree.  It's not the size that's significant.  But the shoes play into this mess somehow, we just don't know how.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »

What I took away from the whole shoe size controversy was that ALE had a size 10.5 in their possession and Joran was claiming to wear a size 14.  The Dutch cop called him on it and caught him in another lie.  But, then what?  Nothing as usual……

Riight..But Dompig announced to the world that Aruba was looking for a size 14 Rolling Eyes

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2007, 08:05:02 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38

Kermit, I believe the PV I quoted above is evidence also that the investigators had the shoes Joran wore that night and that there is evidence on those shoes.  I think it is likely that Joran tried to deny owning that particular pair of shoes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »

Have fun gang....
(Mower is not running itself  Sad   )

Breathe In   ---  Breathe Out   and NO  other Monkey for something ALE did NOT Do

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »

Easy- I don't think anyone following this case doesn't believe the ALE and Dutch investigators didn't have a multitude of avenues, they just choose not to pursue any of em.

In a normal investigation, you want more info not less. This is a first for LE anywhere and everywhere.

ALE 101 - How NOT to conduct an investigation.

ALE 201 - How to destroy statements and evidence.

ALE 301 - How to launch a propaganda campaign that will fool no one.

ALE 401 - How to CYA - Call the Dutch.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2007, 08:08:18 PM »

Kermit, I believe the PV I quoted above is evidence also that the investigators had the shoes Joran wore that night and that there is evidence on those shoes.  I think it is likely that Joran tried to deny owning that particular pair of shoes.

Why I believe you are correct. Perhaps they have one shoe.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.