March 28, 2024, 08:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169090 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
well, i think he wears a size 14 ish

and i think he scrunched his toes to fit into a size 10.5

ALE should have checked to see if his HEAL was in the back of the shoe

they are INCOMPETANT  Mad

Did you ever read the article I posted from Jossy?  The Dutch interrogator took his hand and felt to see if there was plenty of room for Joran's toes.

In the article I posted, it clearly states, if you would bother to read it, that it was one of the special Dutch interrogators that were sent to deal with just Joran and not ALE doing anything with this shoe business.

I really think he would have noticed if the toes were scrunched and the heel at the back, etc.

He manually confirmed that Joran was wearing a 10.5 in jail and had been for some time and that it was a very nice fit.

There is no way to scrunch toes that cannot be felt through the shoe and he took his own fingers and confirmed there was sufficient room at the end of the shoe for the toes.

It doesn't matter what we think, Joran was comfortably wearing a 10.5 with room to spare.

Or Jossy made the whole thing up.

Can't be both ways.

yes,  i read it

it could be the investigator was an idiot  Shocked

i did not see where the investigator checked the HEAL  Twisted Evil

i can put on a size 15 and make my toes go right to the end  Shocked

you look great, but youre being cranky  Razz  Cool

running quickly away from Anna  Cool

before she throws a SHOE at me  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2007, 08:09:35 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What I took away from the whole shoe size controversy was that ALE had a size 10.5 in their possession and Joran was claiming to wear a size 14.  The Dutch cop called him on it and caught him in another lie.  But, then what?  Nothing as usual……

Riight..But Dompig announced to the world that Aruba was looking for a size 14 Rolling Eyes

No, the investigators asked him why he was wearing K-swiss shoes size 14 on the day in question.  They knew what shoes he wore on the day in question and must have had at least one of those shoes in their possession.  Otherwise they would not have framed their question that way.  They were looking for a reaction from him.  By this time, he was angry and determined not to speak, but slammed his shoe on the table to just let them know he was angry.[/i]

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »

VANITY FAIR ARTICLE: “Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned.
According to Carlos, while driving to Eric Mansur's home a little before three that morning, he took a shortcut, a dirt road through a vacant lot beside the Marriott. To his surprise, he found a car blocking the road. Beside the car were two large mounds of dirt. When he peered into the car, Carlos said, he recognized Joran and the Kalpoes. He said they covered their faces. He then drove on. [He] claimed he had seen Joran and the Kalpoes digging.

Could Joran  have gone to the Racquet Club to dig up what he buried there the night before? - Perhaps the shoes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2007, 08:11:26 PM »

Quick ?  for anyone...

Can Heavy Battery

charges also include

Vehicular Homocide?

Question

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2007, 08:13:04 PM »

What I took away from the whole shoe size controversy was that ALE had a size 10.5 in their possession and Joran was claiming to wear a size 14.  The Dutch cop called him on it and caught him in another lie.  But, then what?  Nothing as usual……

Riight..But Dompig announced to the world that Aruba was looking for a size 14 Rolling Eyes

Maybe Dompig should have checked to see what size Joran was really wearing like the Dutch guy did.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
VANITY FAIR ARTICLE: “Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned.
According to Carlos, while driving to Eric Mansur's home a little before three that morning, he took a shortcut, a dirt road through a vacant lot beside the Marriott. To his surprise, he found a car blocking the road. Beside the car were two large mounds of dirt. When he peered into the car, Carlos said, he recognized Joran and the Kalpoes. He said they covered their faces. He then drove on. [He] claimed he had seen Joran and the Kalpoes digging.

Could Joran  have gone to the Racquet Club to dig up what he buried there the night before? - Perhaps the shoes.

Or a body. Beside the car were two large mounds of dirt.  While the term "large" is relative, this seems a lot of dirt in my interpretation for a pair of shoes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »

He saw them at 2:30 am Monday...the night/early am Natalee was missing...not the next night.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »

Maybe Dompig should have checked to see what size Joran was really wearing like the Dutch guy did.

Maybe they had one shoe with evidence on it, and they wanted to find the other shoe.  Perhaps it had even more evidence on it.  Dompig needed to look like he was doing something, so he put out the APB for the size 14 shoe, mate to the one they already had.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quick ?  for anyone...

Can Heavy Battery

charges also include

Vehicular Homocide?

Question

I don't think so Carpe-... that sounds like fists to me.. or a bat.. or something used to dish out a beating..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2007, 08:17:20 PM »

Picture by Claussen Investigators

That dirt looks mighty tuff to dig up.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2007, 08:17:32 PM »

Time for me to cook the dinner for the hungry peeps around here.  I'll be back...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2007, 08:19:16 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I was referencing that Joran went to the Racquet Club the next evening and did the switcharoo with the tennis shoes, perhaps even digging them up if he had buried them the night before when the Gardner saw him and Deepak in the car at the Racquet Club.

He saw them at 2:30 am Monday...the night/early am Natalee was missing...not the next night.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=271
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »

Didn't Deepak tell someone to ask Joran about his shoes?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2007, 08:21:08 PM »

Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38

Kermit ... I have been search but I cannot find a credible quote that implies that the stain on the shoe was tested and ... it came back positive.  However ... I did find a post that implied that the stain was tested positive for blood but ... the blood could not be associated with Natalee Holloway.

Janet

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2007, 08:21:55 PM »

Sorry Kermit

I understand what you meant now.  I definately think they returned to the scene of some crime, with their little "walk" the next night.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2007, 08:22:22 PM »

He [Joran] says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."
Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2007, 08:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quick ?  for anyone...

Can Heavy Battery

charges also include

Vehicular Homocide?

Question

I don't think so Carpe-... that sounds like fists to me.. or a bat.. or something used to dish out a beating..

one of my theories is pretty graphic but invloves using his foot to finish her or attempt to quiet her/knock her out at the sloot dump
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2007, 08:22:43 PM »

You would think after all his training with the FBi,ALE,KLPD and in Israel he wouldn't make that mistake. Rolling Eyes

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Sorry Kermit

I understand what you meant now.  I definately think they returned to the scene of some crime, with their little "walk" the next night.

Yeah I agree with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.