March 28, 2024, 06:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169071 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »

I don't think I can take anymore discussion of the shoes, where have been on that for sixty pages. Shocked

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2007, 08:49:17 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Still checking this one out, but.....

That the circus came to Aruba, meaning the Dutch, and left, and only the clowns remained. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know what he is talking about. I already called the reporter's attention that he should consult with me before writing anything about the Holloway case. It won't happen again, I assure you!

Who are the referenced circus and who the clowns?

Clowns = ALE & all the cabinet Ministers etc..     JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2007, 08:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

That the circus came to Aruba, meaning the Dutch, and left, and only the clowns remained. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know what he is talking about. I already called the reporter's attention that he should consult with me before writing anything about the Holloway case. It won't happen again, I assure you!

Wow, so Jossy didn't write it.  MF claims Jossy did.  The question for Jossy is have the Dutch team left Aruba or not?

He told me a couple of hours ago that they were still there.

16:17EDT

The Dutch are still here and show no signs of leaving soon. The only thing that bothers me is their silence. No one knows at his point what they are up to, nor what they may have found that is of interest to their quest.

Hope to find out more about this confusion.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2007, 08:49:45 PM »

Hmmm thanks Klaas .

The last paragraph of the article seems to make it clear that the search was some type of bashing of Aruba?

++++++++++
Pero no keda straño, cu un di e dianan aki nan manda avionnan di carga Antonov cu ta esnan mas grandi cu tin , yen di porkeria y bin bashe riba Aruba. Ta esey so ta falta. Nos ta spera cu si esaki sosode, cu mayoria di e porkeria cai riba e ministro di husticia, cu ta permiti degradacion di cuerpo policial di Aruba.

but not stay odd, cu one of the dianan here they send avionnan of carga antonov cu is esnan more big cu have come across, complete of porkeria y come bashe on aruba. is esey only is miss. we is wait for cu if this sosode, cu majority of the porkeria cai on the ministro of husticia, cu is permiti degradacion of cuerpo policial of aruba

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2007, 08:50:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Wow, so Jossy didn't write it.  MF claims Jossy did.  The question for Jossy is have the Dutch team left Aruba or not?

He told me a couple of hours ago that they were still there.

16:17EDT

The Dutch are still here and show no signs of leaving soon. The only thing that bothers me is their silence. No one knows at his point what they are up to, nor what they may have found that is of interest to their quest.

Hope to find out more about this confusion.

Thanks for the update Easy .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2007, 08:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Who are the referenced circus and who the clowns?

Mentioning Aruba and circus clowns in the one sentence just fits so well, don't you think?   clown  clown  clown  clown

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2007, 08:51:57 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I don't think I can take anymore discussion of the shoes, where have been on that for sixty pages. Shocked

I don't think the size matters one bit.. I do think he is missing only one and that is suspicious. That's the only real reason I'm interested in them.

But I feel your pain... err I mean - vulcan death grip.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I don't think the size matters one bit.. I do think he is missing only one and that is suspicious. That's the only real reason I'm interested in them.

But I feel your pain... err I mean - vulcan death grip.

I'm with ya's and I havent even followed the whole thing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »

Nothing like shoe business!

Don’t you wish that one topic at a time could be resolved in this case and systematically checked off the list?  It just can’t happen though, because we can’t get straight answers to simple questions.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2007, 08:55:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
VANITY FAIR ARTICLE: “Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned. According to Carlos, while driving to Eric Mansur's home a little before three that morning, he took a shortcut, a dirt road through a vacant lot beside the Marriott. To his surprise, he found a car blocking the road. Beside the car were two large mounds of dirt. When he peered into the car, Carlos said, he recognized Joran and the Kalpoes. He said they covered their faces. He then drove on. [He] claimed he had seen Joran and the Kalpoes digging. Could Joran  have gone to the Racquet Club to dig up what he buried there the night before? - Perhaps the shoes.

Two points of interest here, the sighting was made close to 3 am on the early morning of May 30th, just two hours after leaving C&C. The second point is that Joran called Deepak at 2:35 am asking for a "ride home' from the same location. I believe that call was actually more like:" she won't wake up, what do we do"?  IMO

In My Opinion
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2007, 09:00:01 PM »

VANITY FAIR ARTICLE: “Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned. According to Carlos, while driving to Eric Mansur's home a little before three that morning, he took a shortcut, a dirt road through a vacant lot beside the Marriott. To his surprise, he found a car blocking the road. Beside the car were two large mounds of dirt. When he peered into the car, Carlos said, he recognized Joran and the Kalpoes. He said they covered their faces. He then drove on. [He] claimed he had seen Joran and the Kalpoes digging. Could Joran  have gone to the Racquet Club to dig up what he buried there the night before? - Perhaps the shoes.

Two points of interest here, the sighting was made close to 3 am on the early morning of May 30th, just two hours after leaving C&C. The second point is that Joran called Deepak at 2:35 am asking for a "ride home' from the same location. I believe that call was actually more like:" she won't wake up, what do we do"?  IMO

Would they be asking that already if they drugged her?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2007, 09:00:51 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »

JACKPOT

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2007, 09:04:18 PM »

SILENCE is GOLDEN

bet the farm, the truck and the TRACTOR

and the TRAIN
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2007, 09:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Already at 1:30 several statements are given describing her as slipping in and out of consciousness or as they more delicately put it "falling in and out of sleep" They had been with her since 12:30.

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2007, 09:05:43 PM »

i want the DUTCH to be very quiet  Cool

when they arrest them all again, there will be SCREAMS of pain
from some and screams of joy from US  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »

Two points of interest here, the sighting was made close to 3 am on the early morning of May 30th, just two hours after leaving C&C. The second point is that Joran called Deepak at 2:35 am asking for a "ride home' from the same location. I believe that call was actually more like:" she won't wake up, what do we do"? IMO

Already at 1:30 several statements are given describing her as slipping in and out of consciousness or as they more delicately put it "falling in and out of sleep" They had been with her since 12:30.

My Impression is..It was the first time they drugged a tourist and they weren't sure what to do with her..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »

None, if you're here:

Quote from: "nonesuche"
msmarples I just feel a need to dispel the confusion in my own mind - it wasn't directed as a slight to anyone, I'm going to email SB to ask, he was there for the meeting and I had heard from someone else there that Beth wasn't able to stay as long. I feel sure SB was listening and taking notes too.

I DID NOT take notes. I seem to remember that we were asked NOT to do that beforehand so I didn't come ready to do it.

Beth was there for the entire evening meeting. She sat next to Robin at the front of the room and they collaborated on answers to questions. They got along almost like sisters, from my view, laughing and agreeing with one another with their comments. There was absolutely not the slightest hint of any rift or coolness between them whatsoever.

This was the occasion I referred to last night when I talked one-on-one with Beth and she was almost exactly my height. Robin is somewhat shorter.

msmarples is correct about Beth's answer. In fact, I may have been the one who asked about the 3 AM phone call, if I remember.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2007, 09:12:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Didn't Deepak tell someone to ask Joran about his shoes?

Deepak made an obscure reference to *sporting shoes* to somebody on posse night per his 6/9 PV. He says he was just joking...

But this is VERY significant, Igs!!

They were already planting evidence before Beth even arrived.

Now when the Dutch interrogator proved Joran was lying and only wore the 10.5 shoe, it meant he planted the size 14 because he didn't even wear that size!  He put it at the FH to be found to prove he was somewhere he wasn't.  He was too cheap to leave his own real shoes, too!  He could have said he eft a pair of pink high-heeled stilettos if he could have convinced people he was wearing them that night.

Was in in a PV or that silly email that Deepak mentions saying sports shoes the first night, anyone?

They had likely spent at least the whole evening planting stuff that was never found!

If ALE had something like this that is exculpatory, I think they would have to tell the defendants.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »

have the Dutch checked out the painted rocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.