March 28, 2024, 02:30:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169116 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2007, 11:04:13 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Didn't Joran tell Greta that he did not see a psychiatrist?

Not sure if it was Greta, but it was someone
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: May 07, 2007, 11:05:05 PM »

Quote from: Easywriter
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
This book makes this kid and his family look even worse than we originally thought!  Is something hidden between the lines of all of this BS?

More bullshit is all I can think of?  Wink

Pure bullshit!  But at least I can now understand how the Dutch could be sitting around the VDS property and laughing as they read this book.

What really amazes me is that none of the people in this family appear to be particularly smart.  In fact, they could teach a rock a few things about being dense.  So, who or what has kept them so untouchable for the past two years?[/quote

LOL about teaching  a rock.
 Good question Mike..... Never seen anything like it in all my life.. its  there.. but yet they all walk around scott free Surely to Gawd it comes out and soon..  I hope so!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2007, 11:05:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "robots"
maybe thats why they wanted the sneakes BOUGHT....for the TAGS

next post might have to be smaller

Cool

Spock ... Robots is talking about Joran's sneakers ... he does not think 60 pages of dialogue is enough.

there is always one in a CROWD that has to squuuuuuueeeeeeelll

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2007, 11:07:09 PM »

Code:
Robots - next time try code, lol
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2007, 11:07:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
It is extremely hard to believe that no one stopped Joran from writing this book!  Some of these chapters should be enlarged, framed and sent to Taco Joe!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems impossible to believe that Jorans father, a lawyer could not get him to refrain from  publishing  this book.  It seems to speak to the fact that Joran definately has an underlying psychological condition that makes him feel he knows more than anyone else, and can lie to everyone, and out-smart everyone.

bb you are so correct.  And the book is certainly not destined to become one of the great milestones in English literature.

HEHEHE

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2007, 11:07:26 PM »

This book makes this kid and his family look even worse than we originally thought!  Is something hidden between the lines of all of this BS?

Pure bullshit!  But at least I can now understand how the Dutch could be sitting around the VDS property and laughing as they read this book.

What really amazes me is that none of the people in this family appear to be particularly smart.  In fact, they could teach a rock a few things about being dense.  So, who or what has kept them so untouchable for the past two years?

The book has to be a blessing..It is almost as ridiculous as the Investigation has been...The dutch never had a greta or major media so they saw the very few facts. Now that De Vries and the Book have come out the Dutch are standing beside us in dibelief.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr

What really amazes me is that none of the people in this family appear to be particularly smart.  In fact, they could teach a rock a few things about being dense.  So, who or what has kept them so untouchable for the past two years?[/quote

LOL about teaching  a rock.
 Good question Mike..... Never seen anything like it in all my life.. its  there.. but yet they all walk around scott free Surely to Gawd it comes out and soon..  I hope so!

I guess as long as one person (that has a cable show) finds him believable it makes all the chapters about him being a lying piece of chit worthwhile.....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2007, 11:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Code:
Robots - next time try code, lol

good idea

tank you very very very much  Wink

the EAGLE has landed

the CROW flies at MIDNIGHT

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: May 07, 2007, 11:09:44 PM »

Joran is eat up with the ME syndrome. He thinks the whole world revolves around him & what he wants. I can just see him in my mids eye when he is told No. Goes into a rage like a wild animal. All the more reason he should have been corrected as a child instead of getting his way. For this I blame his so called piss poor excuse for parents. JMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: May 07, 2007, 11:10:09 PM »

HI Monkeys!!  And, he says this book writing is his therapy now, because he doesn't like psychiatrist.  Rolling Eyes
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2007, 11:12:24 PM »

Joran's June 11, 2005 statement:

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Greta Interview March, 2006:

Interviewer: What's the anger management stuff, though? At some point, correct me if I'm wrong, that you were getting some sort of... you know, that... were you going to some courses or classes or something? Was there a problem with that?

Joran van der Sloot: No, I never went to any.

Interviewer: Nothing like that? Never been an anger issue?

Joran van der Sloot: No. Never. No.

Interviewer: That's just all made up?

Joran van der Sloot: Yes.

Interviewer: Totally... totally fiction?

Joran van der Sloot: Totally made up.

Interviewer: Ok.

Joran van der Sloot: Totally fiction.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 07, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Joran is eat up with the ME syndrome. He thinks the whole world revolves around him & what he wants. I can just see him in my mids eye when he is told No. Goes into a rage like a wild animal. All the more reason he should have been corrected as a child instead of getting his way. For this I blame his so called piss poor excuse for parents. JMO
Me too, I agree. His parents need parenting classes!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 07, 2007, 11:12:46 PM »

Boy, I can hardly wait to read mom and dad's diary notes. Rolling Eyes
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:02 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Is everyone else having margin problems?  I can't figure out what is blowing the margins for me.  Thought it was Crazymoms signature line but I fixed that and still blown.[/quote

Mine seem to be fine Klaas..

Ahhhhh ... but you have Vista   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

All OK here thanks Angie

I don't have Vista - no way no day.  Not for a very long time, lol  Laughing

Hehehehe - do not know what happened there - I meant the comment for Angie.
But I agree with you - no Vista here either until forced into it.
DH's workplace updating computers and refused Vista as offered due to all the bad reports about it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:03 PM »

- after 5 sessions, I was supposed to have the last session with him and my parents on June 14th 2005. The psychiatrist told my parents that I had finished the treatment and she was of the opinion that I have moved forward. She did say that she thought I am the kind of person that needs a clear structure. Joran says that he does not like psychiatrists and that he thinks it is a lot of nonsense, but hey, he had no choice but to go.

Translated:  Since I was in Kia on June 14th, my psychiatrist decided it was too late for me anyway.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
I think this so called book is giving us an inside look at just how "warped" this goon child really is.

Amen YAP!!
  Hi sweety  Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 07, 2007, 11:15:30 PM »

It was Greta.

Joran Van der Sllot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 6, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What's the anger management stuff, though? At some point, correct me if I'm wrong, that you were getting some sort of — you know, that — were you going to some courses or classes or something? Was there a problem with that?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I never went to any.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing like that? Never been an anger issue?

VAN DER SLOOT: No. Never. No.

VAN SUSTEREN: That's just all made up?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Totally — totally fiction?

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally made up.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally fiction.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 07, 2007, 11:16:55 PM »

Hiya Ang

Klaas I think this is what he meant:

after 5 sessions, I was supposed to have the last session with him and my parents on June 14th 2005. The psychiatrist told my parents that I had finished the treatment and she was of the opinion that I was a hopeless case & should have a rubber room built around me with no doors or windows.   Twisted Evil

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 07, 2007, 11:17:53 PM »

Okay, this is bugging me.  Joran dictates a “book” completely of his own volition to someone and I assume he maintains complete editorial control until publication.  Yet, he can not keep his story straight from paragraph to paragraph, much less between chapters.  Plus, what has been written portrays a very manipulative, egotistical sociopath hell bent on telling of his nefarious exploits.

I rambled, but my question is how did ALE manage to spend all that time with him and not get answers?  All they had to do is ask him and he would have told them what a great accomplishment it was for him to rape and kill an American tourist.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 07, 2007, 11:17:54 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i better write this small..but just because the TAG in the sneaker says SIZE 10..that doesnt make it a size 10

as with everything in this case.. things are NEVER as they Appear

stepping off my shoebox

AND Robots are not always Robots........

Cool

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.