March 28, 2024, 11:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169210 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: May 08, 2007, 12:57:13 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
[quote="Angiex911dsptchr
 That link didn't work for me... for some reason?
 PVS and his siblings...

Marco the first pic.. brother hHns and sweaty ass himself..
Didn't work for me either, wonder if this guy is related (perhaps a son of one of these brothers?) ...Paul Van Der Sloot  Shocked  Shocked  http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/som/otolaryngology/vandersloot.asp[/quote]

Elaine. the middle photo is HANS and he is a dr.. I am trying to look  for Marco..  I saved these for a reason... LOL.. Perhaps ROB or Janet [/b or someone can help me out when they see the photos..
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 08, 2007, 12:57:50 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
EASY
 I  dont remember what link I had.. but had those saved in my photobucket as being PVDS brothers?  Marco and Hans.,,

That was erroneous information sent across some message boards that did not prove out.  Unfortunately, it hangs around because it is more interesting than the truth.  All of Paulus’ family members, including parents, siblings, etc. can be found in the case file of the Van der Sloots vs. the Netherlands.  The ’92 case also list PVDS as a lawyer practicing in Boxtel.  Dry, but interesting read.
Boy Easy, I wish there was a way you could get that info and copy and paste it here. I would love to see it. And It wont download here for me.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: May 08, 2007, 12:58:51 AM »

EASY
 I  dont remember what link I had.. but had those saved in my photobucket as being PVDS brothers?  Marco and Hans.,,

That was erroneous information sent across some message boards that did not prove out.  Unfortunately, it hangs around because it is more interesting than the truth.  All of Paulus’ family members, including parents, siblings, etc. can be found in the case file of the Van der Sloots vs. the Netherlands.  The ’92 case also list PVDS as a lawyer practicing in Boxtel.  Dry, but interesting read.

So.. those 2 other photos are not PVDS brothers then?  Embarassed
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 08, 2007, 01:00:54 AM »

Thats weird Klaas they are requesting those docs as of 4-19-07..Wonder why they would be asking for them again.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: May 08, 2007, 01:01:31 AM »

EASY

Boy Easy, I wish there was a way you could get that info and copy and paste it here. I would love to see it. And It wont download here for me.

It don't work for me either?   Must not like us PA folks Elaine..lol
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 08, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »

[quote="Angiex911dsptchr
 That link didn't work for me... for some reason?
 PVS and his siblings...

Marco the first pic.. brother hHns and sweaty ass himself..
Didn't work for me either, wonder if this guy is related (perhaps a son of one of these brothers?) ...Paul Van Der Sloot  Shocked  Shocked  http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/som/otolaryngology/vandersloot.asp

Elaine. the middle photo is HANS and he is a dr.. I am trying to look  for Marco..  I saved these for a reason... LOL.. Perhaps ROB or Janet [/b or someone can help me out when they see the photos..[/quote]Here is a picture of the fellow I found...Dr Paul G Van Der Sloot  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 08, 2007, 01:05:33 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Thats weird Klaas they are requesting those docs as of 4-19-07..Wonder why they would be asking for them again.

They, the Dr. Phil people are requesting everything they were told are in the dossier whether or not it's been posted on the internet.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: May 08, 2007, 01:06:35 AM »

It is a very big pdf file.  I guess I can't do the tiny url thing right.  Try this link, click all the search options and then enter van der sloot.  Search and the file should be the first in the list.  The birth dates make it clear what generation each belongs to.

http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/search.asp?sessionid=9999014&skin=hudoc-en
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 08, 2007, 01:06:57 AM »

EASY

I wish I could see it! Angie, some of my quotes got messed up, sorry. Embarassed
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: May 08, 2007, 01:07:21 AM »

KLAAS
 Have you ever came across those photos that I posted of Marco and Hans VDS??  Thanks..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: May 08, 2007, 01:08:48 AM »

EASY

I wish I could see it! Angie, some of my quotes got messed up, sorry. Embarassed

No apolgies Elaine.. most of my quote are always "F"d up  . think by now I would know wtf I was doing..  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 08, 2007, 01:10:08 AM »

KLAAS
 Have you ever came across those photos that I posted of Marco and Hans VDS??  Thanks..

Yep, it's from that Judicial Biz site.  Alot of stuff at that site is incorrect.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: May 08, 2007, 01:11:48 AM »

It is a very big pdf file.  I guess I can't do the tiny url thing right.  Try this link, click all the search options and then enter van der sloot.  Search and the file should be the first in the list.  The birth dates make it clear what generation each belongs to.

Thanks Mike.. Smile
  I tryed it and this is what  I get

An error occurred in portalhbkmRetrieve.
Click here to return to the search screen.

Maybe  Windows Vista  isn't supported there?   Wink
 VISTA sucks donkey pecker..   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: May 08, 2007, 01:13:41 AM »

Thanks Mike.. Smile

VISTA sucks donkey pecker..   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Maybe it is me.  I might have saved the file and I will search tomorrow.  Too, too late now cause my brain is shutting down....
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: May 08, 2007, 01:13:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
KLAAS

Yep, it's from that Judicial Biz site.  Alot of stuff at that site is incorrect.

Thanks Klaas.. I had them saved in my bucket.. but dunno why.  Embarassed
 Oh well..   I tryed.. lol
  So... those are NOT PVDS brothers then?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: May 08, 2007, 01:13:47 AM »

Thanks Mike.. Smile

Not this time, I can't get in either..get the same error.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2007, 01:14:36 AM »

KLAAS

I really never researched his brothers but I've heard they are not.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: May 08, 2007, 01:15:25 AM »

Thanks Mike.. Smile

Maybe it is me.  I might have saved the file and I will search tomorrow.  Too, too late now cause my brain is shutting down....

No problem..!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »

KLAAS

I really never researched his brothers but I've heard they are not.

TY Klaas........
 And I am glad I am not the only one getting errors. Not to be rude.lol
 I just tryed again.. and got this...

Error:
area [portalhbkmRetrieve]
number [-1]
description [hbkm query in status]
value [error]

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 08, 2007, 01:19:57 AM »

Thanks Mike.. Smile

Not this time, I can't get in either..get the same error.
me three, cannot get it,,, Maybe tommorow, when Easy is rested he can give us some of what it says. I can't help it, my curiosity is arroused by that lawsuit!! Paulus has sued the Dutch...how many times? Hmmm at least two so far!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.