March 28, 2024, 07:57:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169085 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: May 08, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Notice they're squawking about this right before Ramm gets to the chapter on Natalee. This is where Joran's going to chewed up on all his lies. As far as I can tell he is only doing a review of each chapter, hardly a copyright infringement.

And I also notice that I didn't read about any of this squawking when the infectiously delightful and delicious ( Rolling Eyes ) HannieC provided her interpretations/translations.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 08, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I would prefer that we all patiently wait until it comes out in English and not compromise the opportunity to have that happen. Which I believe with too much on line posting of the book will perhaps do. So what you all are grasping at and translating and posting - can totally cause the English version never to happen. So thank yourselves if that does not happen. Little snippets fine but what some have done is post practically the whole damn book and that IMO is wrong.

I would rather read the book myself and get my own view point not what someone else thinks.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #562 on: May 08, 2007, 11:04:55 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Okay, this is bugging me.  Joran dictates a “book” completely of his own volition to someone and I assume he maintains complete editorial control until publication.  Yet, he can not keep his story straight from paragraph to paragraph, much less between chapters.  Plus, what has been written portrays a very manipulative, egotistical sociopath hell bent on telling of his nefarious exploits.

I rambled, but my question is how did ALE manage to spend all that time with him and not get answers?  All they had to do is ask him and he would have told them what a great accomplishment it was for him to rape and kill an American tourist.

And what does it say about the ghost-writer who actually wrote it?   Does she have a whopping case of ADD or what?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: May 08, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I would prefer that we all patiently wait until it comes out in English and not compromise the opportunity to have that happen. Which I believe with too much on line posting of the book will perhaps do. So what you all are grasping at and translating and posting - can totally cause the English version never to happen. So thank yourselves if that does not happen. Little snippets fine but what some have done is post practically the whole damn book and that IMO is wrong.

I would rather read the book myself and get my own view point not what someone else thinks.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

crack baby  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: May 08, 2007, 11:08:46 AM »

Last I read, we were on chapter 6.  Is there more yet?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: May 08, 2007, 11:09:59 AM »

Thanks  Yapperz.  I knew someone would have it.  I am the one that asked that question to Dana about who would be in a position to exert influence on this case.  Just thought we needed to lay it to rest so we can continue onward.  

Regarding the translation...I think Ramm would be able to translate quite well since he speaks the language.  Really, Medley!  Do you think the English version would be any better for Joran?  It's the lies that are making things uncomfortable for the darkside.  Hard to reconcile, isn't it???  This guy is a sociopathic  person with psychopathic tendencies.  He knows what happened to Natalee and so does his two sidekicks and his father.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 08, 2007, 11:10:37 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Last I read, we were on chapter 6.  Is there more yet?

Nope, nothing yet today
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 08, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
The most interesting thing to me about the early posters was Julia Renfro’s involvement and her cell numbers were actually used on the posters.  Man was that a mistake given what we know now.

Easy ... I agree.  Beth Twitty was being deceived from the moment she arrived on that Island ... the coverup had already begun.

Then there was the wording of the next poster.  The bashing Beth received from the "dark side" on various internet forums was relentless.

Birmingham Meeting
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers:

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH:  This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 08, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »

I hope Ramm has the fortitude to continue with his translations and ignores MR's temper tantrum.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 08, 2007, 11:15:11 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I hope Ramm has the fortitude to continue with his translations and ignores MR's temper tantrum.

I'm sure Ramm could care less what Medleyrelay says.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 08, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »

Is the book flying off the shelves in Arnhem and Amsterdam?  Is Rotterdam begging the publisher for more copies yet?  Will Joran be on one of those CNBC book store specials?  (saw Clint van Zandt on there once)  Will Joran be at my local Borders or Barnes and Noble signing his books soon?   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 08, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Is the book flying off the shelves in Arnhem and Amsterdam?  Is Rotterdam begging the publisher for more copies yet?  Will Joran be on one of those CNBC book store specials?  (saw Clint van Zandt on there once)  Will Joran be at my local Borders or Barnes and Noble signing his books soon?   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

From what has been posted, Joran's book is a top seller.  Looks like it's in the top 60, last I looked number 39.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: May 08, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »

From what has been posted, Joran's book is a top seller.  Looks like it's in the top 60, last I looked number 39.

Bendex said the other day that there isn't that much interest in the case in Holland. Why do you think anyone would buy his book?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: May 08, 2007, 11:30:21 AM »

Bendex said the other day that there isn't that much interest in the case in Holland. Why do you think anyone would buy his book?

Maybe they figure it will become a collectors item once Joran is put in jail for murder. Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 08, 2007, 11:31:14 AM »

Maybe they figure it will become a collectors item once Joran is put in jail for murder. Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Yeah, and maybe they can have him autograph it while he's still riding his bicycle around Holland.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: May 08, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »

Metro

I saw you lurking. Did you get the amusing pics I emailed to you last night?

I Stand With The Girl
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: May 08, 2007, 11:34:11 AM »

Metro

Hey BT...story of my life...wurking and lurking...lol....Actually I have not checked mail yet...will do that now...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: May 08, 2007, 11:34:55 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Yeah, and maybe they can have him autograph it while he's still riding his bicycle around Holland.

I Wonder What Would Happen .............

If You Accidentally ..........

Ran Joran Over ..........

With A Truck .........

While Riding His Bicycle ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:03 AM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Metro

Hey BT...story of my life...wurking and lurking...lol....Actually I have not checked mail yet...will do that now...

It's nothing urgent. Just funny pics of hubby and me.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: May 08, 2007, 11:36:22 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

I Wonder What Would Happen .............

If You Accidentally ..........

Ran Joran Over ..........

With A Truck .........

While Riding His Bicycle ..........

Cool

Well, I guess you wouldn't get his autograph.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.