March 28, 2024, 02:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169045 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: May 08, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Well, guys, it's time for a meeting in lovely downtown Dalton, GA.

Catch you monkeys later.

Guess I asked too soon.  Cute pics.

Returned your email too.....
Have a lovely lunch.

Thanks, Peaches

Have a great afternoon.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: May 08, 2007, 12:38:12 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

So have we been able to determine anything this morning (other than that BT's email works) like if the Dutch are still on the island?  If they have completed physical searches, I could see the dog team returning but certainly not all of the team.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: May 08, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »

Hey Anna....i was just reading back....not sure, sorry.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: May 08, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »

Good afternoon all...I have missed my Monkey Friends

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: May 08, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: May 08, 2007, 12:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "Txamyg"

Hi, how are you?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 08, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »

TxAmy,
Good to see you!  Where is your cute little avatar?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: May 08, 2007, 01:01:15 PM »

y FABIOLA SANCHEZ Associated Press Writer
CARACAS, Venezuela May 7, 2007 (AP)

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3149330
Venezuela on Monday said it will not allow U.S. agents to carry out counter-drug operations in the country, accusing the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration of being a "new cartel" that aids traffickers.

Justice Minister Pedro Carreno said the South American nation suspended cooperation with the agency in 2005 after determining that "they were moving a large amount of drugs." President Hugo Chavez at the time also accused the DEA of spying.

"The United States with its DEA monopolizes the shipping of drugs like a cartel," Carreno told reporters. "We determined that we were evidently in the presence of a new cartel." He did not elaborate.

Spokesman Brian Penn said the U.S. Embassy categorically denies the accusation and called the DEA "the leading agency combatting drug trafficking around the world."

"We'd like to cooperate with Venezuela to not only increase the number of seizures in Venezuela but also to help them to prosecute narcotraffickers who are operating in Venezuelan territory. We think sharing of information can aid Venezuela in this," Penn said.

Washington has repeatedly accused Venezuela of not cooperating in counter-drug efforts and says cocaine shipments are increasingly passing through the country from neighboring Colombia.

U.S. officials say about 10 DEA agents have remained in Venezuela working with law enforcement contacts even after the Chavez government suspended formal cooperation.

Carreno was responding to comments by John Walters, the U.S. director of National Drug Control Policy, who told the Colombian magazine Semana in an interview published last week: "Chavez has refused to cooperate. It's a shame. Venezuela is gaining in importance for the drug traffickers."

Carreno said Venezuela is making important strides in fighting drug trafficking.

"The Venezuelan government doesn't accept blackmail," Carreno said. Security agencies are willing to follow up on any information provided to track down traffickers, he added, but "what we will not permit them to do is carry out operations in our territory."

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: May 08, 2007, 01:06:07 PM »

Good morning everyone!  Have you all read the chapter 5&6 summary at BFN of Joran's book?  He is definately a psyco, but I am so excited, he is digging himself a big hole that will lead to his arrest!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 08, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Good morning everyone!  Have you all read the chapter 5&6 summary at BFN of Joran's book?  He is definately a psyco, but I am so excited, he is digging himself a big hole that will lead to his arrest!

I feel the same way!  The next chapter on Natalee ought to be a doozie!  No wonder the Dutch team was laughing when they read it!  I am, too. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: May 08, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »

Back to working and lurking.  Today I am babysitting and things are especially wild!!   Shocked I have forgotten about little kids many things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Hi, how are you?

Im great!!! How is everyone?

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: May 08, 2007, 01:15:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

TxAmy,
Good to see you!  Where is your cute little avatar?

Good to be back...I don't know. I tried to get it out of my photobucket and it's not letting me upload   Crying or Very sad

Eleanor Roosevelt
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: May 08, 2007, 01:16:36 PM »

I agree...but REALLY??? How big of a hole does he really have to dig???

Eleanor Roosevelt
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: May 08, 2007, 01:35:50 PM »

I agree...but REALLY??? How big of a hole does he really have to dig???

Isn't that the truth!  That's why I just keep praying the Dutch have SOMETHING!!  He could be prosecuted without evidence, on his stories alone.  If it were here, I am sure he would be found guilty.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: May 08, 2007, 01:38:09 PM »

sirenson ...I had the same thought process in regards to Paulus Van der Sloot earlier this year when the Superior Court denied this guy further compensation for wrongful detainment because .... according to wiretaps and a declaration ... Paulus detainmentment was justified.

Why has the ruling which declared Paulus no longer a suspect not been reversed .... the compensation that he was awarded for wrongful detainment not been repayed to the taxpayers of Aruba and ... his right to practice as an attorney in Aruba not been revoked.

I somehow suspect that no matter what evidence is revealed which  implicates Joran and Paulus pertaining to the events that encompass that fateful morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... they are not going to be held accountable.  I pray I am wrong.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/paulus-van-der-sloots-detainment.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I would prefer that we all patiently wait until it comes out in English and not compromise the opportunity to have that happen. Which I believe with too much on line posting of the book will perhaps do. So what you all are grasping at and translating and posting - can totally cause the English version never to happen. So thank yourselves if that does not happen. Little snippets fine but what some have done is post practically the whole damn book and that IMO is wrong.

I would rather read the book myself and get my own view point not what someone else thinks.

she is so simple

MY GOODNESS what a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: May 08, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

I would prefer that we all patiently wait until it comes out in English and not compromise the opportunity to have that happen. Which I believe with too much on line posting of the book will perhaps do. So what you all are grasping at and translating and posting - can totally cause the English version never to happen. So thank yourselves if that does not happen. Little snippets fine but what some have done is post practically the whole damn book and that IMO is wrong.

I would rather read the book myself and get my own view point not what someone else thinks.

she is so simple

Wow m She can actually read... I am surprised

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #618 on: May 08, 2007, 01:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

she is so simple

Bless her heart!  She actually believes if people let the cat outta the bag (exposing the sporter for the lying POS he is) that the book will never be distributed in English.  What a hoot!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: May 08, 2007, 01:50:32 PM »

i think she is in BED with ANITA

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Laughing  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.