March 28, 2024, 10:34:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169202 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: May 08, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »

Thanks for posting that *******.

If my Spanish is serving me correctly -- I think the headline says that the 'team' will be there at least 6 weeks.

But I can be wrong  Embarassed

Rob Great 'branding' job for the logo  Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2007, 03:22:46 PM »

big hammer - Yep, the security business was Dompig's second choice. He considered becoming a doctor, but someone apparently explained that that would involve med school. klaas has some photos of him in Rambo-emulating poses.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: May 08, 2007, 03:23:28 PM »

team special of the netherlands will is at aruba will less 6 week

(online Papiamento translator)

I tried to copy and paste the whole article but it would not work.
So I retyped the title.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: May 08, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »

HMMM--so we aren't sure if the team is there for at least six weeks or less than six weeks.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: May 08, 2007, 03:26:19 PM »

I don't know if you guys have been paying attention to all the missing people lately. But there are a ton....

This problem is getting worse since shows like CSI and Paulus Van Der Sloot's 'no corpse ~ no crime.'

Crimes that used to be discovered, are now missing bodies and making it hard as heck to find out what happened.

Everyone knows a crime happened, we're not all stupid, the criminals have come to the conclusion that a lacking body adds another layer of insulation...

The criminals are not always stupid either.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: May 08, 2007, 03:27:01 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
big hammer - Yep, the security business was Dompig's second choice. He considered becoming a doctor, but someone apparently explained that that would involve med school. klaas has some photos of him in Rambo-emulating poses.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: May 08, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »

As a doctor MsMarple, Dddddompig can only kill one person at a time. As a security director, he can kill alot more due to his lack of due diligence.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: May 08, 2007, 03:32:10 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
We should have our own Security Firm.

Heck, we're all the ones that solved the Natalee Holloway case and made so many others aware of the cover-up.

We should charge $995 per day. Arubans and Venezuelans buy your own lunch.

I noticed he has some advertising dollars also..He is trying to cater to the Hotels and Businesses in the Newspaper. Sounds like his first customer was the MEP. We know Jossy claimed all his communications were tapped.(Shield Group offers Electronic surveillance equipment,Counter-surveillance,Telecommunication/ Information Security)

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #648 on: May 08, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Oh Klaasssss.......this is good!! Wink  Soon, I hope it will be known and Natalee's family and friends will have at least some peace with knowing what happened...but it will never be over. I know what it is like to be a 'victim' of a loss, and it never goes away. Answers help and can help w/ peace in ones heart. Thank you all for what you do and have done for so many, many months....Bless you all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: May 08, 2007, 03:35:44 PM »

Gerold Dompig Bomb Squad Technician

How long do you think he would last on that job?

1. one call

2. there are no other answers

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: May 08, 2007, 03:35:46 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Heck, we're all the ones that solved the Natalee Holloway case and made so many others aware of the cover-up.

I noticed he has some advertising dollars also..He is trying to cater to the Hotels and Businesses in the Newspaper. Sounds like his first customer was the MEP. We know Jossy claimed all his communications were tapped.(Shield Group offers Electronic surveillance equipment,Counter-surveillance,Telecommunication/ Information Security)

What did GVC's fathers company offer?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: May 08, 2007, 03:36:58 PM »

As a doctor MsMarple, Dddddompig can only kill one person at a time. As a security director, he can kill alot more due to his lack of due diligence.

Yes, and missing bodies simply aren't acceptable ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: May 08, 2007, 03:38:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
ooopsie did I make everything wide again? Sad Klaas gonna be mad when she gets back  Very Happy

Maybe we can hurry up and change pages and she will never know?  Of course it seems Klaas knows everything!

I do not think ANYTHING gets by Klaas.

I believe that is why the SM Forum is a place that truly upholds the  family's contention that a corrupt investigation is preventing justice from prevailing and that ... Paulus and Joran are being distanced from implication in the events that encompass that fateful morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: May 08, 2007, 03:38:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"

rock painting and evidence destruction. Very Happy

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: May 08, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »

Quote from: San
Quote from: *******

Dompig's son is a PIMP and rapist.  Does this mean when he committs a crime he will erase any tapes, etc. that he is on.  All a bunch of crooks.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #655 on: May 08, 2007, 03:41:56 PM »

I don't know if you guys have been paying attention to all the missing people lately. But there are a ton....

This problem is getting worse since shows like CSI and Paulus Van Der Sloot's 'no corpse ~ no crime.'

Crimes that used to be discovered, are now missing bodies and making it hard as heck to find out what happened.

Everyone knows a crime happened, we're not all stupid, the criminals have come to the conclusion that a lacking body adds another layer of insulation...

Crying or Very sad I do Rob...I have for many years been watching stories of this type in the news. Unfortunately, most do not have happy endings. Some do and that is great, but so many end sadly and some still are not solved. And I am talking all ages.......not just babies, teens, adults...even the lderly are at risk. This world is a  scary world.....stay close to the ones you love......hang on!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: May 08, 2007, 03:42:35 PM »

Dompig's son is a PIMP and rapist.  Does this mean when he committs a crime he will erase any tapes, etc. that he is on.  All a bunch of crooks.

yes, but he aspires to be a model and a ballerina like his idol Giudo.

+++

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: May 08, 2007, 03:44:08 PM »

O/T but imporatant! Is anyone else watching a live news conference.. where they captured a group of terrorist, 6 of them that where going to Fort Dix  Military base in New Jersey...(they are gihadists, associated with Bin Ladin)..they were going to attack the base and civilians., and kill as many as they could. I lived in Fort Dix for two years!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: May 08, 2007, 03:45:07 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Crying or Very sad I do Rob...I have for many years been watching stories of this type in the news. Unfortunately, most do not have happy endings. Some do and that is great, but so many end sadly and some still are not solved. And I am talking all ages.......not just babies, teens, adults...even the lderly are at risk. This world is a  scary world.....stay close to the ones you love......hang on!!
Carnut- There are two elderly women now missing for two weeks...wither they drove of an overpass into a swamp, or it's a double homicide missing the bodies. Or two women that decided to join NOW and moved to the Keys.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: May 08, 2007, 03:45:37 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.