March 28, 2024, 11:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169109 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: May 08, 2007, 03:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
O/T but imporatant! Is anyone else watching a live news conference.. where they captured a group of terrorist, 6 of them that where going to Fort Dix  Military base in New Jersey...(they are gihadists, associated with Bin Ladin)..they were going to attack the base and civilians., and kill as many as they could. I lived in Fort Dix for two years!!
They were also scoping out Dover Deleware, and Philadelphia.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: May 08, 2007, 03:46:52 PM »

I see CBB's evil twin's cousin is at it this time.  Rolling Eyes  Where are my pencils?  I knew you monkeys would not behave while Klaas was running somewhere. No wonder her feet so small.  She's worn them down over the years.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 08, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Exactly Klaas.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: May 08, 2007, 03:47:09 PM »

Klaas- he he he lmao!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: May 08, 2007, 03:52:42 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "San"

What did GVC's fathers company offer?

rock painting and evidence destruction. Very Happy

Dompigs company is state of the art as they offer all phases of security..Besides Protection,Electronic Eavesdropping,Digital Audio and Video Recording. They probably also have programs to attack your enemy through the media,internet and the public. Military assault counter/terrorism/intelligence to confuse,spin and discredit your attacker while watching and listening to every they make.

Shield Group Inc. …
provider of hassle-free solutions for your security needs!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: May 08, 2007, 03:53:21 PM »

O/T but imporatant! Is anyone else watching a live news conference.. where they captured a group of terrorist, 6 of them that where going to Fort Dix  Military base in New Jersey...(they are gihadists, associated with Bin Ladin)..they were going to attack the base and civilians., and kill as many as they could. I lived in Fort Dix for two years!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 08, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »

The politically correct policies which are allowing the democracies of the free world to be defeated from within need to be challenged or ... one day ... we are all going to wake up and find that the Islamic goal of "world domination" has been realized.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270601,00.html

6 Foreign-Born Men Arrested in Alleged Fort Dix Murder Plot
Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: May 08, 2007, 03:56:47 PM »

One suspect reportedly spoke of using rocket-propelled grenades to kill at least 100 soldiers at a time, according to court documents.

"If you want to do anything here, there is Fort Dix and I don't want to exaggerate, and I assure you that you can hit an American base very easily," suspect Mohamad Ibrahim Shnewer said in one conversation secretly recorded by a government informant, according to the criminal complaint.

"It doesn't matter to me whether I get locked up, arrested or get taken away," a suspect identified as Serdar Tatar said in another recorded conversation. "Or I die, it doesn't matter. I'm doing it in the name of Allah."  Ok last post on this
    (Let me say that they may or may not be linked to Bin Laden.)Ok last post on this
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 08, 2007, 04:00:16 PM »

Pimp Protection 101 Graduation photo:
 Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: May 08, 2007, 04:01:00 PM »

Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: May 08, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

The politically correct policies which are allowing the democracies of the free world to be defeated from within need to be challenged or ... one day ... we are all going to wake up and find that the Islamic goal of "world domination" has been realized.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270601,00.html

6 Foreign-Born Men Arrested in Alleged Fort Dix Murder Plot
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
I guess the news conference was held in Philadelphia so it was shown here on my local channel, FBI and Home Security etc. ...I am glad they caught these guys! Arrested last night.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: May 08, 2007, 04:06:43 PM »

O/T First and Last Post on this Topic:

Anybody who thinks that Islamic Radicals aren't hell bent for leather on killing us had better wake up and smell the coffee. This has been going on since 1983 and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

FWIW - Last week I in was in the offices of the NY/NJ Port Authority for business and every cube/office and the front lobby had memorials big and small regarding 9/11

You can better believe the Islamic Radicals are looking for a another 9/11!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 08, 2007, 04:07:05 PM »

Laughing

LOL Klaas!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: May 08, 2007, 04:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

Anybody who thinks that Islamic Radicals aren't hell bent for leather on killing us had better wake up and smell the coffee. This has been going on since 1983 and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

FWIW - Last week I in was in the offices of the NY/NJ Port Authority for business and every cube/office and the front lobby had memorials big and small regarding 9/11

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 Afternoon to you Metro.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: May 08, 2007, 04:09:41 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Afternoon to you Metro.

Hey Angie Smile

I get on a bit of a rant about this stuff!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: May 08, 2007, 04:09:58 PM »

I'll bet that was chilling seeing all those memorials right there  near where it happened.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: May 08, 2007, 04:10:56 PM »

Quote from: Atlmetroguy

Afternoon to you Metro.

Hey Angie Smile

I get on a bit of a rant about this stuff!![/quote

I can understand.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: May 08, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »

Afternoon to you Metro.

Hey Angie Smile

I get on a bit of a rant about this stuff!!

I wanna rant too - and then I'll hush.  Laughing

Three of those guys who were arrested were illegal. The people who want our borders to be porous so that they can get cheap labor are also promoting the growth of terrorism.

Okay - sorry. I'm done now. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: May 08, 2007, 04:13:24 PM »

I'll bet that was chilling seeing all those memorials right there  near where it happened.

I'm not sure if chilling was the right experience for me. Probably like most of you all (except for Angie) we saw it on the tube. I was at work in my office in Raleigh N.C. when 9/11 happened and last week was the first time I had been back to N.J. since just before 9/11 and it was more of a heart wrenching reminder of the heroes that were lost and what these radicals really want to do to our way of life.

<rant off..I swear:) >

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: May 08, 2007, 04:13:29 PM »

I think they're planning something bigger than 9-11.  It's scary that they are using a Mickey Mouse look-a-like to teach children to hate and kill.  Then we hear extremists telling us the Latinos are going to keep coming until they take over US and Canada and send all the Europeans back to Europe.    Shocked  I think the US is getting of taste of what Isreal lives with 24/7, only we're bigger, we have a couple of oceans and have at least one neighbor that isn't "after" us.    ::::looks up:::: right?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.