April 18, 2024, 08:02:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169903 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: May 08, 2007, 04:17:56 PM »

i went to shoe store today

some sneakers had SIZE 10 and SIZE 12 BOTH listed on the TAGS

when the clerk asked me if i needed any HELP....

i said......um well not really im just investigating a murder case

and he said, "oh i didnt know the standard uniform was a YANKEES hat and T-shirt for detectives"

ROFL

SMART A _ _ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 08, 2007, 04:20:04 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

and he said, "oh i didnt know the standard uniform was a YANKEES hat and T-shirt for detectives"

ROFL

Cool
I can see it now ! Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: May 08, 2007, 04:21:20 PM »

i guess i could see his point

but no need to be sarcastic about

im NEVER SARCASTIC    Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 08, 2007, 04:23:24 PM »

Article in todays Bon Dia about Shield Groups "Israeli Experience" May 9th and 10th..

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: May 08, 2007, 04:24:25 PM »

Damn..Robots quit killin the margins and makin the page wide..Klaas is gonna get mad  Cool

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 08, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I love it!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 08, 2007, 04:24:44 PM »

i see the name DOMPIG and all i can think of is

BUTTHEAD  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 08, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Elaine"
O/T but imporatant! Is anyone else watching a live news conference.. where they captured a group of terrorist, 6 of them that where going to Fort Dix  Military base in New Jersey...(they are gihadists, associated with Bin Ladin)..they were going to attack the base and civilians., and kill as many as they could. I lived in Fort Dix for two years!!

The politically correct policies which are allowing the democracies of the free world to be defeated from within need to be challenged or ... one day ... we are all going to wake up and find that the Islamic goal of "world domination" has been realized.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270601,00.html

6 Foreign-Born Men Arrested in Alleged Fort Dix Murder Plot
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
I guess the news conference was held in Philadelphia so it was shown here on my local channel, FBI and Home Security etc. ...I am glad they caught these guys! Arrested last night.

Thankfully, this plot was discover in time to prevent a tragedy but ... it only takes one to get by intelligence and ... another 9/11 or maybe worse.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: May 08, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »

Since we are sorta OT.. I wanted to suggest to folks if you do not know how to do the Heimleich Maneuver .. please learn to do so.
 I almost croaked at work today. Boss opened a bag of Blazing Hot BBQ chips. Anyhow he left. left the bag on the counter. I was at work with another gal.  I took a chip. and  OMG.. hells fire it was hot and I choked..not coughin. I am talking NO AIR period. She knew I was choking.. one customer was in the store. I am running in andout of the bathroom, tears rolling down my face.. face white as a sheet.. dizzy. I am pointing to the phone. and she looked at me and said HUH?  Rolling Eyes
 Meantime I am ready to fall over and the customer says to her.. do something. She just stood  there.. well I saved my own friggin life.. pushed my tummy up against the sink as hard as I could. I finally started coughing..  Embarassed  Tooke me sometime to get my bearings.. and as sonn as I could FINALLY talk. I said Jennie.. when someone cannot breath wtf is the logical thing to do? She said call 911.. I said WTF do you think I was pointiing to the damn phone for you dumbass.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Well my color evenutally came back at least.  You know WTH she said to me? Thats what you get for taking one of Ricks potato chips. Shocked  Shocked
<talk about wanting to bitch slap someone>  Anyhow.. my rant is over now..  Learn how to help someone .. or call 911.. lol  I sure as heck didnt wanna go down in a tobacco outlet and croak from a bbq chip.  Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: May 08, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »

The girl robot was quite upset last night that you showed no interest.  Not even inviting her for coffee.  She said there aren't that many sweet, intelligent and charming robots around.  Poor thing.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: May 08, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

ROFL

Cool

ROFLMAO  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 08, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Since we are sorta OT.. I wanted to suggest to folks if you do not know how to do the Heimleich Maneuver .. please learn to do so.
 I almost croaked at work today. Boss opened a bag of Blazing Hot BBQ chips. Anyhow he left. left the bag on the counter. I was at work with another gal.  I took a chip. and  OMG.. hells fire it was hot and I choked..not coughin. I am talking NO AIR period. She knew I was choking.. one customer was in the store. I am running in andout of the bathroom, tears rolling down my face.. face white as a sheet.. dizzy. I am pointing to the phone. and she looked at me and said HUH?  Rolling Eyes
 Meantime I am ready to fall over and the customer says to her.. do something. She just stood  there.. well I saved my own friggin life.. pushed my tummy up against the sink as hard as I could. I finally started coughing..  Embarassed  Tooke me sometime to get my bearings.. and as sonn as I could FINALLY talk. I said Jennie.. when someone cannot breath wtf is the logical thing to do? She said call 911.. I said WTF do you think I was pointiing to the damn phone for you dumbass.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Well my color evenutally came back at least.  You know WTH she said to me? Thats what you get for taking one of Ricks potato chips. Shocked  Shocked
<talk about wanting to bitch slap someone>  Anyhow.. my rant is over now..  Learn how to help someone .. or call 911.. lol  I sure as heck didnt wanna go down in a tobacco outlet and croak from a bbq chip.  Rolling Eyes

IIRC the question is CAN YOU SPEAK??????   If nothing comes out, you use Heimlich.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 08, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

glad youre ok

i was fishing in stream in the middle of summer
i was 8 years old and i was choking on a devil dog  Shocked
which was dry dry dry and i couldnt breath my father was down the stream  a ways im sure in case i got hauled down stream he could catch me.... but anyway  i was waving my hands and he started waving back
cause i couldnt breath........HE STARTED WAVING back

luckily my robotic brain was young but still smart so i dipped my hand in the stream and filled my mouth with water and the DRY devil dog kind of dissolved.. i could breath FINALLY

terrifying to say the least

im glad you are OK  Cool

RANT OVER

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2007, 04:31:46 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
The girl robot was quite upset last night that you showed no interest.  Not even inviting her for coffee.  She said there aren't that many sweet, intelligent and charming robots around.  Poor thing.

dont worry i will smooth things over

i will give her a METAL BACK RUB  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: May 08, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »

Somebody please fix the margins!  I'm getting dizzy!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 08, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Damn..Robots quit killin the margins and makin the page wide..Klaas is gonna get mad  Cool

i didnt do it

did i ???? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 08, 2007, 04:34:57 PM »

******* did it!  SOMEBODY TELL LALA'S MOM!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 08, 2007, 04:36:22 PM »

im not a squeeeeeeler  Cool

someone was squeeeling on me last night for bringing up the shoes again

i will have to go back and see who it was.........  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: May 08, 2007, 04:36:27 PM »

Thank you.  Thank you very much.   Sad   The spinning has stopped.   Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 08, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
******* did it!  SOMEBODY TELL LALA'S MOM!

Oh..great thanks for givin me up..I was already working on framing robots.. Twisted Evil

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.